JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,381 through 1,400 (of 25,870 total)
  • Author

Hi t8

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 26 2008,13:24)
    True he is not the Father. But you disagree with Greek rules and 100s of scholars.

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 26 2008,16:45)

Not so. I disagree with those who have been tainted by the Trinity doctrine. That includes some scholars, the Pope, Catholics, and all kinds of others who profess faith in God.

But you do disagree with the scriptures that clearly call Yeshua God (Theos), not “divine” as you say.

Look again…

From Simeon Peter, a slave and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who through the righteousness of “our God and Savior, Jesus Christ“, have been granted a faith just as precious as ours. 2 Peter 1:1 NET

as we wait for the happy fulfillment of our hope in the glorious appearing of “our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ“. Titus 2:13

And Thomas answered and said unto him, “My Lord and my God“. John 20:28

From Simeon Peter, a slave and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ, have been granted a faith just as precious as ours. 2 Peter 1:1 NET

The terms “God and Savior” both refer to the same person, Jesus Christ. This is one of the clearest statements in the NT concerning the deity of Christ. The construction in Greek is known as the Granville Sharp rule, named after the English philanthropist-linguist who first clearly articulated the rule in 1798. Sharp pointed out that in the construction article-noun-καί-noun (where καί [kai] = “and”), when two nouns are singular, personal, and common (i.e., not proper names), they always had the same referent. Illustrations such as “the friend and brother,” “the God and Father,” etc. abound in the NT to prove Sharp’s point. In fact, the construction occurs elsewhere in 2 Peter, strongly suggesting that the author’s idiom was the same as the rest of the NT authors’ (cf., e.g., 1:11 [“the Lord and Savior”], 2:20 [“the Lord and Savior”]). The only issue is whether terms such as “God” and “Savior” could be considered common nouns as opposed to proper names. Sharp and others who followed (such as T. F. Middleton in his masterful The Doctrine of the Greek Article) demonstrated that a proper name in Greek was one that could not be pluralized. Since both “God” (θεός, qeos) and “savior” (σωτήρ, swthr) were occasionally found in the plural, they did not constitute proper names, and hence, do fit Sharp’s rule. Although there have been 200 years of attempts to dislodge Sharp’s rule, all attempts have been futile. Sharp’s rule stands vindicated after all the dust has settled. For more information on the application of Sharp’s rule to 2 Pet 1:1, see ExSyn 272, 276-77, 290. See also Titus 2:13 and Jude 4.

Source

This rule is also found in the following scripture…
    as we wait for the happy fulfillment of our hope in the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ. Titus 2:13

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 26 2008,16:45)

Of course I am not saying that all who believe in the Trinity are deceivers, but that they are deceived in that area. Therefore on that subject I disagree with them and so should anybody who is willing to be set free by the truth.

You mean set free by your truth?

The truth is Yeshua is God “theos” one with the Father and the Holy Spirit!

Again, can you explain to me how Yeshua’s nature is less than the Fathers?

What attribute does the Father have that Yeshua doesn’t?

In which way should I honour Yeshua less than the Father?

Why should I not call him my Lord and my God when the Apostles clearly did?

WJ

gollamudi
    Participant

Our brother T8 and many others have more than one God here. Father is BIG God and Jesus is small god. I think it is clear for you brother WJ from the view point of T8.

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi all,
    Here are some arguements on Jn 1:1 which I have taken from a site. Please gothrough with open mind.

” In the beginning was the Word,  
      and the Word was with God,  
      and the Word was God.”        (John 1:1)  
    Perceived by the “man of extraordinary faith”: The verse says;  
    In the beginning was Jesus, and Jesus was with God, and Jesus was God.

Explanation:
      The text does not read “In the beginning was Jesus”. John did not write the word Jesus in his original manuscript. If he had meant that, he could have simply used the name Jesus. John wrote what he knew to be the Truth. In the beginning was the “Spoken Word” (i.e. God's Command). “Jesus” happens to be a SUBSTITUTION of the Greek word “Logos” used by the apostle. In reality the bible readers are implying, suggesting, alluding or insinuating the name of Jesus. The concept of SUBSTITUTING the original Greek term 'Logos' with “Jesus” has been the traditional norm for the past many centuries. Hence it is not easy to believe otherwise. Is this “substitution” any where closer to the literal translation of the Greek word “Logos”? The answer is, No.  

The Greek term 'Logos' is derived from the root word 'Lego' meaning “to speak”.  The literal translation of the word 'Logos' is “something spoken, thought”. A Command that is spoken. A thought that is expressed. The verification of this literal translation is very simple. Please refer to any good English Dictionary. Under the word 'Decalogue' you will find the meaning; “The Ten Commandments”, (deka = ten; logous = commands). The dictionary also translates the word 'Logos' as “discourse, reason, (rarely) word”.  

With the traditional “substitution” the verse reads; “and Jesus was with God and Jesus was God.” How can Jesus be “with” God, and “was” God, as well? It defies the logic(the chain of thoughts).

The literal translation reads:
         In the beginning was the 'spoken word, command',  
         and the 'spoken word, command' was with God,  
         and the 'spoken word, command' was Divine.  (John 1:1)  

The opening of John's Gospel coincides perfectly with the prologue of the Book of Genesis which reads; “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. And the God said, Let there be light; and there was light.”  
    (Genesis 1:1/ 3).

The translation of 'Logos' as “Divine” in the last line is based upon the usage of Greek grammar. Here is the brief explanation for those who are interested in the grammar. In the second line, the phrase used by John for “God” is 'ho theo', meaning 'the God'. In the last line it is simply 'theo', the definitive article 'the' is missing. It is not written because here  'Theo' is a predicate of the preceding subject. The predicate is used to denote the nature, quality, attribute or property of the subject. In this instance the nature of the God's spoken command happens to be “Divine”.

In 'New translation of the Bible' (1922) by the famous Dr. James Moffatt, it reads; “the Logos was Divine”. And, the similar translations appear in 'The Complete Bible – An American Translation' (Smith-Goodspeed); 'The Authentic New Testament' by Hugh J. Schonfield and the translations done by; Haenchen, Lyder Brun and Madsen.

Notes:
    John 1:2 & 3 would also translate perfectly with the literal translation and further compliment the opening passages from the Book Of Genesis.  The Greek word  'houtos' {3778} should be literally translated as “the same” (meaning, the spoken word),  instead of “he”. In the King James Version, it reads; “The same was in the beginning with God”, which supports the above clarification. Hence, John 1:2 & 3 should read:  

It (the Command) was in the beginning with God.
    All things came into being through it (the Command) and without it (the Command) not one thing came into being.
    Please read Genesis 1: 3, 6, 11, 14, 20 & 24. It will compel the readers to admit the Truth.  In Isaiah 45:12 God says;
    I made the earth and created humankind upon it;
    it was my hands that stretched out the heavens,
    and I commanded all their hosts.
    Those who prefer to substitute the “Logos” with Jesus and read; “All things came into being through him (Jesus)”, are requested to read Mt. 19:4.   While drawing the attention of the Pharisees to the Old Testament passages (e.g. Gen. 1:27, 5:2 and Is. 45:12), Jesus clearly points out that it was God Himself (not he), who created the mankind.
    Notes: John 1: 4  
    With the literal translation John 1:4 would read: In it (the spoken Command) was life, and the life was the light for all people.  

Notes: John 1: 6 to 9 Here we aretold that John the Baptist was sent into this world in advance.  He himself was not the light. But John was sent as a witness to testify that light, so that all might believe through him in what was to come. This true light, which enlightens everyone , was coming into this world after him. The rest is easy to follow once we understand the most important verse number 14.

Notes: John 1:14 And the “Logos” (the spoken word, Command, wherein was life and light) became flesh (by entering the womb of Virgin Mary). No Bible reader can deny the fact that whenever God wanted to create anything (e.g. Light, Vegetation, Living Creatures, etc.,) He had been using His Commands to do just that. In this instance, He chose to make His Righteous Messiah through this unique “one of a kind” (John 3:16) Command.  Briefly, it was the Command of God that became flesh (the body of Jesus within Mary). This also explains the Virgin Birth through Mary.  

To say that God Himself became flesh (Jesus, upon this earth) is not only a grave blasphemy but has been explicitly and repeatedly negated by Jesus himself, as shown from the beginning of this article. The only other alternative would be to say; the God Incarnate came to this earth and the God made an utterly false statement, concerning the CRUCIAL issue of having “the eternal life”, in John 17:3.  The choice is yours, which to adopt and what to reject.

Study Supportive Passage:
    If John wanted to write “Jesus”, why would he write “Logos” instead? There is no record of Jesus being ever addressed as “Logos” by any one in the New Testament.
    “…if any one proclaims  to you a Gospel contrary to what you have received, let that one be accursed.” Galatians 1:9.  

May God bless you
    Adam

pulivarthy
    Participant

mr adam,
    simply command can't create anything.if so, man's command also should create some or the other little things.therefore, word is a person in/with god (form of God) who created evrything.before genesis 1:1/3 word(jesus) exists with all his glory and lost everything to save you.holy spirit knows the depths of the thoughts of God and word(jesus) is implementor/executor for God's thoughts.
    pulivarthy

gollamudi
    Participant

God's word is His command

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 26 2008,19:39)
    No dodging here. It seems you are the one dodging by playing word games with the Greek word “theos”.

It's only a game to you WJ. Scripture has a variety of ways of using theos. You should know that by now.

Proclaimer
    Participant

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. John 14:7

Why would he make such a claim?

If Jesus is the image of the invisible God, then it makes perfect sense.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes I can hear the Apostles saying “(in a sense) you are my Lord and my God”.

If you cannot hear that, then perhaps you can hear that they are referring to Jesus and his God.

But please just don't repeat your teaching that there is one God the Father, Son, Spirit, because for us there is one God the Father and you are only embarrassing yourself by contradicting this in front of everyone.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I have some advice for you WJ.

If Jesus is the Most High God and your God, then why not listen to what your God has said:

• “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.”.
  • Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, `I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.
  • Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new  Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

You are obviously not listening to your God are you?

Doesn't compute, doesn't compute. I can see the smoke coming out of your ears from here WJ.

GeneBalthrop
Participant

Adam…..you have correctly present John 1:1, brother, if John was meaning Jesus he simply would have written it there instead the word Logos. May God continue to bless you with understanding of the truth.

love to you and yours…………….gene

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 27 2008,01:13)

No dodging here. It seems you are the one dodging by playing word games with the Greek word “theos”.

It's only a game to you WJ. Scripture has a variety of ways of using theos. You should know that by now.

t8

But like a broken record you keep saying the same thing, yet you show us no examples of such.

Listen closely to the question if you can hear it….

Can you show us one scripture in the NT that ascribes the word “theos” to any other being with “divine” attributes or qualities other than Yeshua?

You cannot even give an example of an Angel of God in the NT that is referred to as “theos”.

If you can't then you should concede to what and who the Apostles claim Yeshua is and that the definition of the word “Theos” is not divine.

as we wait for the happy fulfillment of our hope in the glorious appearing of “our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ“. Titus 2:13

And Thomas answered and said unto him, “My Lord and my God“. John 20:28

From Simeon Peter, a slave and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who through the righteousness of “our God and Savior, Jesus Christ“, have been granted a faith just as precious as ours. 2 Peter 1:1 NET

Yet you continue to appose these scriptures by imposing your own interpretation of the word “theos” on them.

Is it that you are to proud to admit that these scriptures mean what they say and agree with others like John 1:1, 1:18, Heb 1:8, 1 John 5:20?

Really it is quite amazing how you continue teaching men and woman to see Yeshua as less than the Father in nature therefore causing them to create a false image of the invisible God.

Scary!

If the invisible God makes himself visible then is not what you see God? ???

Quite simple.

WJ

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 27 2008,01:14)

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. John 14:7

Why would he make such a claim?

If Jesus is the image of the invisible God, then it makes perfect sense.

Hi t8

If the invisible God makes himself visible then is not what you see God? ???

You insist on reducing the nature of Yeshua to a mere man or a demi-god.

Why is that t8?

Again you have not answered the questions. But I understand that your answers may incriminate against you.

But here they are again just in case you might try.

WJ

Yes I can hear the Apostles saying “(in a sense) you are my Lord and my God”.

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 27 2008,01:18)

If you cannot hear that, then perhaps you can hear that they are referring to Jesus and his God.

Cannot hear? There is no “in a sense” Yeshua is God. These are your words and you are making inference and adding to scriptures.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was (in a sense) God. John 1:1

Right!

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 27 2008,01:18)

But please just don't repeat your teaching that there is one God the Father, Son, Spirit, because for us there is one God the Father and you are only embarrassing yourself by contradicting this in front of everyone.

I am not ashamed or embarrassed to call Yeshua my God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God. John 1:1 NET

No one has ever seen God. The only one, himself God, who is in closest fellowship with the Father, has made God known. John 1:18 NET

WJ

charity
Participant

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 26 2008,16:53)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 26 2008,14:02)
Hi WJ,
The stars in the heavens will be seen to fall or to be rolled up like a scroll.
The earth will be a destroyed by fire.

The same fire that destroys the wicked.

2 Peter 3:7
By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Hi Nick and t8
The house of David, executes Judgment, at the end of the Night?
Jer 21:12O house of David, thus saith the LORD; Execute judgment in the morning, and deliver [him that is] spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor, lest my fury go out like fire, and burn that none can quench [it], because of the evil of your doings.

Elijah drew Fire down from Heaven a consumed his wet alter, and those whom he mocked, had no fire.
The days when the earth are to be a consuming fire Malich;4 Elijah is to return, again with his fire, as a earth God, Identified by people as John the baptist, whom begins to Baptize wet again.

A the Judgment started back then for a god the brough the Light of morning into the world, and then returned it darkness cutting his life off?
WHERE ARE WE NOW, THAT FIRE WENT OUT AND WE CAN NOT BE QUENCHED?
innocent IS TO BE MADE TO live IN judgment DAYS THAT ARE PUNISHMENT FOR THE ALREADY DEPARTED perished, FOR THE EVIL THEY created, that has no quenching, WE LIVE THE HELL of their Gospels, HERE AFTER? unless The House of David rise again to abolish the battle of alters?

seriously, I don't want his head on a platter or anything, I just want his Matches and flammables Taken off Him, so he dosen 't start a Judgment fire, the false prophets and beast call down fire from heaven to earth, please hear the mocking birds singing, even going to Heaven in a chariot? spoiling AND STEALING THE FIRST BEGOTTEN SON lime light. if you please????

oh its Saturday night again!!!

charity
:)

Proclaimer
Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 27 2008,09:23)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God. John 1:1 NET

No one has ever seen God. The only one, himself God, who is in closest fellowship with the Father, has made God known. John 1:18 NET

WJ

But your God has said the following:

“If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.”.

Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, `I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.

Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

What are you going to do about it?

Do you believe your God or not?

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 27 2008,01:22)
I have some advice for you WJ.

If Jesus is the Most High God and your God, then why not listen to what your God has said:

• “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.”.
  • Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, `I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.
  • Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new  Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

You are obviously not listening to your God are you?

Doesn't compute, doesn't compute. I can see the smoke coming out of your ears from here WJ.

• Hi t8

None of the scriptures you mention negates the Deity of Yeshua. The Father also calls Yeshua God.

My God also inspired the following through his servants…

• For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, “The mighty God“, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isa 9:6
  • In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and “the Word was fully God. John 1:1 NET
  • No one has ever seen God. “The only one, himself God“, who is in closest fellowship with the Father, has made God known. John 1:18 NET
  • And Thomas answered and said unto him, “My Lord and my God“. John 20:28
  • as we wait for the happy fulfillment of our hope in the glorious appearing of “our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ“. Titus 2:13
  • From Simeon Peter, a slave and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who through the righteousness of “our God and Savior, Jesus Christ“, have been granted a faith just as precious as ours. 2 Peter 1:1 NET
  • but of the Son he says, “Your throne, O God“, is forever and ever,24 and a righteous scepte is the scepter of your kingdom. Heb 1:10

BTW t8, you keep insisting that the word “theos” can also refer to Angels of God, for which you have no scripture to support that view, yet here we see in Heb 1:8 a contrast with the Angels of God and Yeshua, (theos).

Here is what the NET says…

24tn Or possibly, “Your throne is God forever and ever.” This translation is quite doubtful, however, since (1) in the context the Son is being contrasted to the angels and is presented as far better than they. The imagery of God being the Son’s throne would seem to be of God being his authority. If so, in what sense could this not be said of the angels? In what sense is the Son thus contrasted with the angels? (2) The μέν…δέ (men…de) construction that connects v. 7 with v. 8 clearly lays out this contrast: “On the one hand, he says of the angels…on the other hand, he says of the Son.” Thus, although it is grammatically possible that θεός (qeos) in v. 8 should be taken as a predicate nominative, the context and the correlative conjunctions are decidedly against it. Hebrews 1:8 is thus a strong affirmation of the deity of Christ.
    Source!

But since you are in the habit of contradicting the Scholars and Greek rules, I am quite sure this probably means nothing to you.

• And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us insight to know him who is true, and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. This one is the true God and eternal life. 1 John 5:20

When you can show me that scripturally I am not to refer to Yeshua as my God then you will have a point.

Scripturally my cofession is sound. How about yours? ???

WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 27 2008,11:14)
    None of the scriptures you mention negates the Deity of Yeshua. The Father also calls Yeshua God.

The deity you mention is viewed in this light:

Colossians 2:9-10
    9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
    10 and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority.

Notice how we have fullness in Christ and that doesn't make us Christ? Similarly, in Christ is the fullness of deity and that doesn't make him the Most High God.

The verses I gave you negate that Jesus is the Most High God.

Couple that with the following and it is slam dunk:

John 14:28
    “You heard me say, `I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Mark 10:17-18
    17 As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he
    asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
    18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good, except God alone.

John 17:3
    Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Luke 8:28
    When he saw Jesus, he cried out and fell at his feet, shouting at the top of his voice, “What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg you, don't torture me!”

Ask yourself this question WJ.

Should we believe the above scriptures or your Trinity doctrine?

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 27 2008,10:11)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 27 2008,09:23)

WJ

But your God has said the following:

“If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.”.

Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, `I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.

Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new  Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

What are you going to do about it?

Do you believe your God or not?

t8

I am going to still believe Yeshua is my God, One with the Father and the Spirit, as the scriptures clearly state of which you deny and white out.

Your theology does not grasp that oneness that the Father and Yeshua and the Spirit share in nature.

2:6 who though he existed in the form of God did not regard equality with God as something to be grasped, 2:7 but emptied himself by taking on the form of a slave, by looking like other men, and by sharing in human nature.14 2:8 He humbled himself, by becoming obedient to the point of death – even death on a cross! Phil 2:6-8

The Greek term translated form indicates a correspondence with reality. Thus the meaning of this phrase is that Christ was truly God. (NET)

But you would say that Yeshua emptied himself of his “nature”, (more inference), and that he ceased to be divine.

The Word/God who is Spirit did not become flesh but came in the flesh and was Tabernacled among us and found in the likeness of men, therefore without diminishing his nature as God was seen and known as God in the flesh.

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall “call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us“. Matt 1:23

No one has ever seen God. The only one, himself God, who is in closest fellowship with the Father, has made God known. John 1:18

So Yeshua as a man referred to the Father as his God.

This is not a contradiction to the Trinitarian view of Yeshua being both man and God.

But, you on the other hand fail to define who or what Yeshua is. You say he is not just a mere man, yet you say he is not God, so he must be something in between like a demigod.

Demigod.

The Father refers to Yeshua as God as well as the Apostles.

That is not enough for you though, you just ignore those scriptures.

And you still haven’t answered the questions t8.

WJ

david
    Participant

The Father refers to Yeshua as God as well as the Apostles.

Out of curiosity, where? And, does the Father ever refer to Jesus as “my God” as Jesus did a few times?

Is Jesus the God of the Father, as the Father is of Jesus?

Sure, Jesus can be called God, for truly he is a mighty one. But he isn't a mighty one compared to The Father, so he is never called the God of the Father, but rather, it's the other way around.

charity
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Sep. 27 2008,10:01)

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 26 2008,16:53)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 26 2008,14:02)
    Hi WJ,
    The stars in the heavens will be seen to fall or to be rolled up like a scroll.
    The earth will be a destroyed by fire.

The same fire that destroys the wicked.

2 Peter 3:7
    By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Hi Nick and t8
    The house of David, executes Judgment, at the end of the Night?
    Jer 21:12O house of David, thus saith the LORD; Execute judgment in the morning, and deliver [him that is] spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor, lest my fury go out like fire, and burn that none can quench [it], because of the evil of your doings.

Elijah drew Fire down from Heaven a consumed his wet alter, and those whom he mocked, had no fire.
    The days when the earth are to be a consuming fire Malich;4 Elijah is to return, again with his fire, as a earth God, Identified by people as John the baptist, whom begins to Baptize wet again.

A the Judgment started back then for a god the brough the Light of morning into the world, and then returned it darkness cutting his life off?
    WHERE ARE WE NOW, THAT FIRE WENT OUT AND WE CAN NOT BE QUENCHED?
    innocent IS TO BE MADE TO live IN judgment DAYS THAT ARE PUNISHMENT FOR THE ALREADY DEPARTED perished, FOR THE EVIL THEY created, that has no quenching, WE LIVE THE HELL of their Gospels, HERE AFTER? unless The House of David rise again to abolish the battle of alters?

seriously, I don't want his head on a platter or anything, I just want his Matches and flammables  Taken off Him, so he dosen 't start a Judgment fire, the false prophets and beast call down fire from heaven to earth, please hear the mocking birds singing, even going to Heaven in a chariot?  spoiling AND STEALING THE FIRST BEGOTTEN SON lime light. if you please????

oh its Saturday night again!!!

charity
    :)

Here are the fathers they listened too, Father Elijah, returned and was John the Baptist. and many are waiting for Jesus to return? he is not the pledged first?

seriously, I don't want his head on a platter or anything, I just want his Matches and flammables  Taken off Him, so he dosen 't start a Judgment fire, the false prophets and beast call down fire from heaven to earth, please hear the mocking birds singing, even going to Heaven in a chariot?  spoiling AND STEALING THE FIRST BEGOTTEN SON lime light. if you please????

oh its Saturday night again!!! I'm No scholar but can you guys add this up and see it dose not add in Maths? John@bull&co

charity

Viewing 20 posts - 1,381 through 1,400 (of 25,870 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
    or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account