JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 11,301 through 11,320 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 15 2012,20:08)
    Kathi,

You've showed me posts from this guy before.  Why do you suppose what HE says doesn't align with what the Aramaic experts of FOUR DIFFERENT dictionaries say?

Do you think it might be because he, like you, is trying hard to FORCE Jesus into being God Almighty?  I do.  :)

Your man said, “If MRYA is not the Emphatic of MRA (and it isn't), then what is it? And why is it only used of God and Christ? Never, for instance, of a king, or a landlord or a male head of household.

Hmmmmm…………….. Isn't that the same claim the “experts” make for the emphatic Hebrew word “adonay”?  Yet you and I have researched it and found that claim to be false, haven't we?

And if I remember correctly, one poster your Aramaic site said that emphatic form was used of one the Apostles in the NT, right?

Kathi, I have been round and round this “marya” thing with you.  And if I want to discuss it further, I will go to one of your threads about it.  I only brought it up here to correct jammin when he posted an inaccurate rendering from the Aramaic Bible in Plain English.

(I've also asked him some questions about that verse today.  Perhaps you can address them?)

I only brought it up here to correct jammin when he posted an inaccurate rendering from the Aramaic Bible in Plain English.

You have not proven this inaccuracy, have you. You don't even know a lick of grammar rules in the Aramaic language so who are you to decide if it is inaccurate or not? Who are you to correct jammin regarding Aramaic translations. Do you think you are some one qualified to intelligently discuss the Aramaic grammar nuances?

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 15 2012,21:27)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 15 2012,17:32)

Quote (jammin @ Nov. 14 2012,02:38)
    Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
    “For today, The Savior has been born to you, who is THE LORD JEHOVAH The Messiah, in the city of David.”

So the Lord Jehovah was BORN?  And the Lord Jehovah is the Messiah OF the Lord Jehovah?  Hmmmmm………..

I guess the Catholics have been right this whole time, jammin…………. Mary really IS the “Mother of God”.  :)

Mike,
    The Son's divine nature is from the Father, the Son's human nature is from Mary. Mary is not the mother of the divinity of the Son. He was divinity long before Mary came along.

Amen!

Hope you are well teacher!

In his Love!

Lightenup
    Participant

Woe…Keith, thanks, how are you? Nice to see you here!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi WJ,

“Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and
    riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.” (Rev 5:12)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 15 2012,20:08)
    Kathi,

You've showed me posts from this guy before.  Why do you suppose what HE says doesn't align with what the Aramaic experts of FOUR DIFFERENT dictionaries say?

Do you think it might be because he, like you, is trying hard to FORCE Jesus into being God Almighty?  I do.  :)

Your man said, “If MRYA is not the Emphatic of MRA (and it isn't), then what is it? And why is it only used of God and Christ? Never, for instance, of a king, or a landlord or a male head of household.

Hmmmmm…………….. Isn't that the same claim the “experts” make for the emphatic Hebrew word “adonay”?  Yet you and I have researched it and found that claim to be false, haven't we?

And if I remember correctly, one poster your Aramaic site said that emphatic form was used of one the Apostles in the NT, right?

Kathi, I have been round and round this “marya” thing with you.  And if I want to discuss it further, I will go to one of your threads about it.  I only brought it up here to correct jammin when he posted an inaccurate rendering from the Aramaic Bible in Plain English.

(I've also asked him some questions about that verse today.  Perhaps you can address them?)

Mike,
    I don't recall MRYA being used for a disciple. Do you know where?

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 15 2012,21:41)
    Woe…Keith, thanks, how are you? Nice to see you here!

I am Good thanks! Have been busy getting ready to move to Jacksonville Florida!

My wife has been totally healed from breast cancer. Thanks for your prayers!

Keith

Ed J
    Participant

Hi WJ,

From where?
    Phrase YHVH for
    the cancers removal!

God bless

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 15 2012,21:44)
    Hi WJ,

“Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and
     riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.” (Rev 5:12)

God bless

Amen Ed!

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 15 2012,21:46)
    Hi WJ,

From where?
    Phrase YHVH for
    the cancers removal!

God bless

From North Carolina!

Lightenup
    Participant

That is such good news about your wife's healing, PTL! It was my pleasure to pray for her. I read that you were moving to FL. What you two will be doing sounds like a worthy adventure!

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 15 2012,21:48)
    That is such good news about your wife's healing, PTL! It was my pleasure to pray for her. I read that you were moving to FL. What you two will be doing sounds like a worthy adventure!

Thanks!

Goodnight all!

Lightenup
    Participant

So are you coming back to HN or just stopping by?

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 15 2012,21:52)
    So are you coming back to HN or just stopping by?

Just stopping by!

It is going on a year that I have been married to the most wonderful person (my wife Beth). I have had little desire to spend hours here arguing with deaf ears. Instead I have spent my time with her. I do miss it sometimes since I like to debate! :)

I may come back when my life has settled in Fl.

Love you guys!

Keith

Lightenup
    Participant

I'm glad you found such a wonderful woman to spend time with. That is surely a better way to spend your time :) Thanks for stopping by. :D
    Love to you too!

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 16 2012,09:32)

Quote (jammin @ Nov. 14 2012,02:38)
    Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
    “For today, The Savior has been born to you, who is THE LORD JEHOVAH The Messiah, in the city of David.”

So the Lord Jehovah was BORN?  And the Lord Jehovah is the Messiah OF the Lord Jehovah?  Hmmmmm………..

I guess the Catholics have been right this whole time, jammin…………. Mary really IS the “Mother of God”.  :)

the word ONE has a meaning of united.
    why dont you look at your dictionary boy LOL

are you saying that PAUL is lying when he said that Christ is God in phil 2.6?
    are you saying that thomas is lying when he said my Lord and my God in john 20.28?

make your own bible.

btw
    you are not a scholar but just a pretender. LOL

make your own bible boy to support your imagination. you do not know how to use the language of the bible LOL

jammin
    Participant

ed,

who is that God in mat 3.3 or IS40.3?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Nov. 16 2012,17:14)
    ed,

who is that God in mat 3.3 or IS40.3?

Hi Jammin,

It's referencing יהוה (YHVH) YÄ-hä-vā in both cases.

God bless

jammin
    Participant

who is that YHVH ed?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Nov. 16 2012,21:52)
    who is that YHVH ed?

Hi Jammin,

“YHVH is GOD”(117)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 11,301 through 11,320 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account