JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,581 through 10,600 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 27 2012,17:23)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 27 2012,09:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 26 2012,16:27)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 26 2012,10:03)
    ed,

truly Christ was killed bec the jews do not want to accept that he is God.

Hi Jammin

Are you suggesting that the Jews (according to you) killed God?

God bless
    Ed J

have not you read the book of john? LOL

wear eyeglasses boy.

oh i forgot, you are a dreamer boy LOL

your doctrine that the WORD in john 1.1 is the HS is nowhere in john 1.1-14 LOL

make your own version of john 1.1
    LOL

Hi Jammin,

So, is that a “Yes” or a “No” then?       <– please answer my question
    You complain about others not answering your questions,
    but it is really YOU who does not answer their questions!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed j,

That's the “truly” and truly-ly-ly

He is may be a true false teacher?….not able to answer the questions to him.

The clear mark of a false teacher is, suddenly-DUMB ..when there is a fatal and vital question.

:ghostface:

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 27 2012,09:51)
    Jammin,

Do not forget or set aside, you owe me a lots of answers

Answer my questions first, before you could launch the talks.[/quote]
    you are not answering my questions and you wnt to me answer yours? LOL

Jammin,

Do you want me to re-post all my answered to your questions?

Do not make me a liar. Where is your answers to my many questions? Nothing!

There are other contributors here. They know who is answering and who is not?

I will give you another chance to answer my questions.

We have enough and too much discussion, now is the time to respond to all the questions launch and it were addressed it directly to you.

Ed j, Mike and me are waiting…..

:ghostface:

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 27 2012,18:35)
    he jews do not want to accept that truth and you are like them.

Christ HAD A TRULY HUMAN BODY
    and that body died!
    1 John 4:2

Contemporary English Version (CEV)

2 and you can know which ones come from God. His Spirit says that Jesus Christ had a truly human body.

Jammin,

Here is another question.

If Jesus Christ is truly God, inside the body and the body died but not the one inside the body (Jesus Christ)…who is the body raised by God from the death and have ascended up to heaven???

answer me if you are not a false teacher, but if you are, I do not need your answer?

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 23 2012,06:14)
    I AM IN THE FATHER, AND THE FATHER IN ME!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel,

Oh, come on!

Do you think, if Jesus Christ is the true God, He can not say “I am the true God?

Do you think, He can not say this words “…this is eternal life, that they may know me, the only true God?

Please, do not portrait Jesus Christ, the Son of God a “bobo”!

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 26 2012,22:51)
    Hi Charles,

Remember at the mount of transfiguration Jesus
    was assured of his resurrection by Moses and Elijah.
    Thomas said: unless I see and touch I will not believe.

Afterward Thomas believed: and said
    unto him, My Lord and my God.  (John 20:28)
    To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself” (2 Cor 5:19)
    2 Cor 5:19 spells out clearly why Thomas said what he said; there is no hidden messages in his words,Charles.

Jesus said to Philip: (John 14:11) Believe me that I in the Father,
    and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works sake.

Thomas believed for the very works sake!

God bless

Ed j,

They could accept the truth. God can be seen through His creation and through His works.

Romans 1-19-21 NKJV

They could not accept that the true God, is only one, invisible and immortal.

:D

Ed J
    Participant

i told you to read your bible

the body died. Christ who is God by nature became flesh. he became like us.

do you want verse??

Philippians 2:6-7

New International Version (NIV)

6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,
       did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
    7 rather, he made himself nothing
       by taking the very nature of a servant,
       being made in human likeness.

and here is what john said
    John 1:18

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

the jews do not want to accept that truth and you are like them.

and that body died!

2 and you can know which ones come from God. His Spirit says that Jesus Christ had a truly human body.

Hi Jammin,

From the “city of peace” to the 'city of the moon'

“And Jesus answering said, A certain man (Jesus was speaking of himself in this parable)
    went down from “Jerusalem” to 'Jericho', and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment,
    and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. And by chance there came down a certain priest
    that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place,
    came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was:

and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine,
    and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. And on the morrow when he departed,
    he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more,
    when I come again, I will repay thee. Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
    And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.” (Luke 10:30-37)

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 26 2012,00:27)
    Mike ,

How many times the pharisees tried to kill him, for the same reason, that JESUS  PROCLAIMED THROUGH HIS WORK THAT HE WAS GOD IN FLESH.

No Charles,

There is no scripture in which Jesus ever claimed to be God in the flesh.  In fact, Peter was shown by God in heaven who Jesus was – the SON OF God – and Jesus was so happy about this that he said it would be the rock upon which he would build his church. (Matthew 16:17-18)

That rock was the realization that Jesus was the SON OF God – not that Jesus was GOD.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 26 2012,14:08)
    I have made in very clear that I belive that ALL of the “Gods” of the nations (gentiles, heathens, goyim) outside of Ysryl are nothing but worthless idols that can not speak or move and have no power whatsoever as Scripture clearly teaches.

So then to you, when Jehovah is called the God of gods, it means He is the God of “worthless idols that can not speak or move and have no power whatsoever”?  Does that really make sense, Frank?

Are “worthless idols that can not speak or move” living, or dead, Frank?

(Remember that Jehovah is not the God of the dead. Yet He IS the God of these other gods.)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 27 2012,02:53)
    1. There are other contributors here. They know who is answering and who is not?

2. Ed j, Mike and me are waiting…..

1. Yes we do.

2. Yes we are.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 27 2012,17:23)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 27 2012,09:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 26 2012,16:27)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 26 2012,10:03)
    ed,

truly Christ was killed bec the jews do not want to accept that he is God.

Hi Jammin

Are you suggesting that the Jews (according to you) killed God?

God bless
    Ed J

have not you read the book of john? LOL

wear eyeglasses boy.

oh i forgot, you are a dreamer boy LOL

your doctrine that the WORD in john 1.1 is the HS is nowhere in john 1.1-14 LOL

make your own version of john 1.1
    LOL

Hi Jammin,

So, is that a “Yes” or a “No” then?       <– please answer my question
    You complain about others not answering your questions,
    but it is really YOU who does not answer their questions!

God bless

i told you to read your bible

the body died. Christ who is God by nature became flesh. he became like us.

do you want verse??

Philippians 2:6-7

6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,
       did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
    7 rather, he made himself nothing
       by taking the very nature of a servant,
       being made in human likeness.

and here is what john said
    John 1:18

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

the jews do not want to accept that truth and you are like them.

and that body died!

Hi limjunus and Mike,

At least he has addressed my question here, that is really all I ask.
    But there has been plenty of other times where he has refused to.   :D

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Yeah, I saw his response that the puny humans didn't actually kill God Almighty, but only “the body of God Almighty”. ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 27 2012,22:47)
    Hi Jammin,

“And Jesus answering said, A certain man (Jesus was speaking of himself in this parable)
    went down from “Jerusalem” to 'Jericho', and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment,
    and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. And by chance there came down a certain priest
    that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place,
    came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was:

and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine,
    and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. And on the morrow when he departed,
    he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more,
    when I come again, I will repay thee. Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
    And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.” (Luke 10:30-37)

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Mike,  

Do you believe that [Luke 10:30-3]7 represents Jesus as the certain man
    and that the good Samaritan is representative of the HolySpirit?   (Luke 10:30-37)

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

No Ed, I don't.

When I first read your post, I thought, “Where did Ed come up with that idea?”

But I didn't think it would help anything to point out that I didn't agree with you – so I kept silent.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 28 2012,04:10)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 26 2012,14:08)
    I have made in very clear that I belive that ALL of the “Gods” of the nations (gentiles, heathens, goyim) outside of Ysryl are nothing but worthless idols that can not speak or move and have no power whatsoever as Scripture clearly teaches.

So then to you, when Jehovah is called the God of gods, it means He is the God of “worthless idols that can not speak or move and have no power whatsoever”?  Does that really make sense, Frank?

Are “worthless idols that can not speak or move” living, or dead, Frank?

(Remember that Jehovah is not the God of the dead.  Yet He IS the God of these other gods.)

mikebulls'64,

No, when Yahweh is called the Mighty One of mighty ones, it does not mean He somehow gives support to these other false so-called “mighty ones”, but in fact means that He is over them in that they have no ability to “show no partiality, accept no bribes, defend the cause of the fatherless and the widow, love the foreigner, giving him food and clothing” (Deuteronomy 10:17-18), since Scripture clearly teaches that they are nothing in the world and that they are worthless and can not speak or move and have no power whatsoever. Father Yahweh in no way gives support to any of these false so-called “mighty ones” of the nations! Your believing that He does certainly not make it so! :laugh:

Your erroneously using the verse where it says that Father Yahweh is not the Mighty One of the dead, but of the living in reference to idol gods only further shows your ignorance of His word.  :laugh:

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

ELOHIM: ONE, OR MORE THAN ONE?
    Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    Philippians 2:5-11
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

jammin
    Participant

Ed the bible said that

Mike. It is very obvious that u are a false teachr

I noticed that most people here do not wny to accept the truth of the bible even if they can read it word for word
    They want their doctrine to be accptd by men even we cnnot read in the bible that is why im telling to these people to make their own version. Poor boys lol

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Jammin,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Jammin,  

Do you believe that [Luke 10:30-37] represents Jesus as the certain man
    and that the good Samaritan is representative of the HolySpirit?   (Luke 10:30-37)

God bless

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 28 2012,04:36)
    Hi limjunus and Mike,

At least he has addressed my question here, that is really all I ask.
    But there has been plenty of other times where he has refused to.   :D

God bless

Ed j,

Jammin, like you very much than Mike and me.

:D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 27 2012,17:14)
    mikebulls'64,

No, when Yahweh is called the Mighty One of mighty ones, it does not mean He somehow gives support to these other false so-called “mighty ones”……………..

Frank,

The title “God of gods” is very simple. It means that there exist other gods, of whom Jehovah is the God.

The same goes with “God Most High”, and “God Almighty”. Those titles simply mean that there exist other gods, of whom Jehovah is Higher, and more Mighty.

Also, there is no Hebrew or Greek scripture that mentions any “false so-called mighty ones”.

Frank, I have tediously explained what I thought would have been obvious, ie: Jehovah could not possibly be the God of gods if there existed no gods for Him to be the God of.

It seems you just want to close your eyes and cover your ears because these scriptural facts don't fit in with your own pre-conceived doctrines. You have that right.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 28 2012,11:35)

Hi Jammin,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Jammin,  

Do you believe that [Luke 10:30-37] represents Jesus as the certain man

God bless

where can you read that the good samaritan is the representative of the HS?
    i do not want stories or imagination boy. if you say something, you must read it.

sorry boy but im a person who believes what the bible says.
    if the bible is silent, i must be silent,.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 29 2012,10:31)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 27 2012,17:14)
    mikebulls'64,

No, when Yahweh is called the Mighty One of mighty ones, it does not mean He somehow gives support to these other false so-called “mighty ones”……………..

Frank,

The title “God of gods” is very simple.  It means that there exist other gods, of whom Jehovah is the God.

The same goes with “God Most High”, and “God Almighty”.  Those titles simply mean that there exist other gods, of whom Jehovah is Higher, and more Mighty.

Also, there is no Hebrew or Greek scripture that mentions any “false so-called mighty ones”.

Frank, I have tediously explained what I thought would have been obvious, ie:  Jehovah could not possibly be the God of gods if there existed no gods for Him to be the God of.

It seems you just want to close your eyes and cover your ears because these scriptural facts don't fit in with your own pre-conceived doctrines.  You have that right.

Mike,

It is so very simple to understand, just open the eyes of your heart.

There is no other true God, except one, only the Father. (Ref: John 17:3 NKJV).

Therefore, the other gods you have recognized, even though there were existed are not true gods.

As we have aware, people in this world have recognized so many different gods, serving and worshiping them according to their own concepts and not according to the words of the one and only true God, written in the Bible.

The Bible declared the so called other gods are not true God.

Viewing 20 posts - 10,581 through 10,600 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account