JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,961 through 8,980 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    limjunus
    Participant

The information given to us by 1 Cor. 8:4-6 is; we (true believers) should not care about the other people, saying, preaching and whatsoever and so on concerning and regarding which god or gods there were talking about? The Apostles reminding us to stick to this, “FOR US, THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, THE FATHER…” that knowledge is just only for us and shall not be in all human. :;):

limjunus
    Participant

Phil. 2:6-8 KJV
    6.Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7. But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8. And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Mike and Frank: How do you understand it and where is your explanation about it?
    ??? ??? ??? ???

terraricca
    Participant
    Spock
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ July 25 2012,16:24)
    Colter post: “Well, accourding to the anti-trinitarians, there are 2 Gods (or 3, becuase some believe that Satan is God of this world). Anyhow, the anti-divinity, anti preexistance, Jesus was only human-crowd now have God the Father in retiement and a carpenter from Nazererth sitting in heaven with “all power and authority in heaven and on earth” loaned to him; a temporary man-God.

Jesus Christ is not introduce by the Bible as man-God, and there is no passages in the Bible that there is a dual nature “man-God or God-man”.  God is not a man. He is spirit in nature (John 4:24 KJV) and a human is not God.

Christ Jesus is a human ordained before the foundation of the world as the heirs of all things created by God, for his begotten Son.  (Heb. 1:2  1 Peter 1:20 KJV)

The Bible says that God is “one”, (spirit absolute) it does not limit the infinite possibilities of “plural manifestation” in his eternal Sons.

“Hear, O Israel! Yahweh is our God, Yahweh is one!” Deuteronomy 6:4

”I and the Father are one.” John 10:30

Jesus was both human and divine, this reality was revealed in his life to those who, by faith realize that he is the Son of God. Validation of this realization (the rock) comes from God the Father in the heart of man.

More is revealed to mankind in the life of Jesus; the OT did not define Jesus.

Jesus was “one” with the Father before this world was, He was “one” with the Father in the creation of this world, his is still “one” with the Father as sovereign Lord of this world.

To “segregate” Jesus in his current office as some sort of temporary God jr, segregates the existential oneness of the eternal deity.

The Son-Word-Jesus incarnate, has always been “the way” to the Father; Jesus did not return to being a plan, he was an eternal personality reality to begin with.

BTW, tennis rackets and beach balls aren’t in the Bible either but we can theorize about the existence of such things having experienced them.

Colter

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 25 2012,14:19)

Quote (jammin @ July 25 2012,20:43)
    frank and edj boy,

i answered already that question

t,

if you believe, then accept that the father and the son have the same form and that is GOD, phil 2.6

Jammin

Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

if you believe, then accept that the father and the son have the same form and that is GOD

God is a tittle ,and yes Christ his a god but not the almighty God ,we told you this many and many times ,he can not be the God of witch he his the son of ,

and Paul did not support your idea ,if he did show me another of his scriptures ,??? i be waiting

do not fool people T

paul said in phil  that GOD is a form. i do not have a problem with the title thing. what i want to say is they have the same form or nature and that is GOD. paul said that!

Christ is in the form of GOD just like his father.

they have the same form or nature, and that is GOD.

my example to you and i said this so many times that you and your father have the same form or nature. that is your human nature or form.

as HUMAN or MAN, you are not almighty bec that is your nature.
    as GOD, you are almighty bec that is the nature of GOD.

as HUMAN, you are created.
    as GOD, you are not created.

and so on…

Christ and his father are equal. that is what the bible says.

Philippians 2:6

GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

6     Although he was in the form of God and equal with God,
           he did not take advantage of this equality.

make your own bible boy. i believe what the bible says

jammin
    Participant

if you insist again the col 1.15 to prove that Christ was created, i think you should study hard boy and try to learn the greek word of this verse.

commentaries and bible scholars know that the word firstborn of every creature does not mean that he is created but firstborn OVER ALL CREATION.

Colossians 1:15

Common English Bible (CEB)
    Hymn about Christ’s work

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God,
           the one who is first over all creation,[a]
    that is what the  context says.
    read well your bible

limjunus
    Participant

Jammin post: “6 Although he was in the form of God and equal with God,

The question is, “what form and quality of God, Jesus has, so that he could be equal with God?

The word equal means there are two but with the same quality. What quality Jesus has to become equal with God?

limjunus
    Participant

Phi. 2:6 “Jesus even though he is in the form of God …” Did the only true God has a form? Other version said this: “Philippians 2:6 KJV
    6. Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Philippians 2:6 NIV
    6. Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

Philippians 2:6 TEV
    6. He always had the nature of God, but he did not think that by force he should try to become equal with God.

Philippians 2:6 RSV
    6. who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,

Philippians 2:6 ASV
    6. who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped,

First we should find from the Bible testimony, which form of God, Jesus have the same quality?

The only true God, is Holy, invisible, only wise, immortal, spirit, no beginning, no end, Creator of all things, Alone/ only God, etc., etc., which quality of God, Christ Jesus has?

jammin
    Participant

let the bible answer you

Amplified Bible (AMP)

6 Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [[a]possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped [c]or retained,

that is what paul said. believe it or not

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ July 26 2012,01:31)
    Phi. 2:6 “Jesus even though he is in the form of God …” Did the only true God has a form? Other version said this: “Philippians 2:6 KJV
    6. Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Philippians 2:6 NIV
    6. Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

Philippians 2:6 TEV
    6. He always had the nature of God, but he did not think that by force he should try to become equal with God.

Philippians 2:6 RSV
    6. who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,

Philippians 2:6 ASV
    6. who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped,

First we should find from the Bible testimony, which form of God, Jesus have the same quality?

The only true God, is Holy, invisible, only wise, immortal, spirit, no beginning, no end, Creator of all things, Alone/ only God, etc., etc., which quality of God, Christ Jesus has?

Hi limjunus,

See just how different Phil.2:6 is in man's newer doctored versions?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ July 25 2012,15:55)
    To Ed J: Thanks for welcoming me.

To: Mikeball64: There must be false gods and there must be only one true God (1 Cor. 8:5) So that we could have a basis of determining which is which? … not by our own human-classification but tru and according to the great teachers of the Bible. Jesus Christ, Apostles and the Prophets and even from the testimony of God, himself. According to them, we must know that the One and only true God is the God and Father of Jesus Christ and associates. It was fully documented with Mal. 2:10, John 17:1-3 John 20:17 1 Cor. 8:4,6, Romans 15:6, Isa. 44:8 /46:9

In addition that proclamation, that know how is bearing an eternal life (mean: salvation)

limjunus,

Mike believes that the “false or so-called gods” translations are in error and that there is no such thing as “false or so-called gods” and in turn believes that theses are in fact real or actual “gods” that actually have power apart from our Heavenly Father and Creator Whom he also refers to as “God”.

I have even showed him numerous times the Scripture verses that clearly teach that there is only but one Mighty One [“God”] and no other beside Him and that these other so-called “mighty ones” (“idols/demons/gods”) which have no power (“that were no gods”) at all (Deuteronomy 32:17; Isayah 45:5, 44:8; Yahchanan [John] 17:3; Ephesians 4:6; 1 Corinthians 8:6;  1 Samuyl 2:2).

In fact, he also believes that Yahshua [“Jesus”] pre-existed his birth as “a god” and was with his and our Father Yahweh in the beginning and believes that HIS “Jesus” came to earth from his heavenly position and emptied himself of being “a god” and entering Miriam's womb by transforming himself into an embryo and 9 months later was born as a man-child.

Please do correct me Mike if I am wrong in any point in how I have described what it is that you believe, since I find what you believe very confusing in accordance to what is actually taught in Scripture from where we are to get our doctrine for reproof and correction and instruction in righteousness.

I can only conclude that Mike believes that HIS “Jesus” lost all previous memory of being “a god” in his pre-existence, since Scripture clearly teaches that Yahshua grew in wisdom and in stature and in favor with Yahweh and all the people. I also can only conclude that he believes that HIS “Jesus” had no power whatsoever, because he believes that he emptied himself of being an actual “mighty one” ['god'] and became a mere man just like us, since this is what Scripture clearly teaches.

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 26 2012,06:58)

Quote (limjunus @ July 25 2012,15:55)
    To Ed J: Thanks for welcoming me.

To: Mikeball64: There must be false gods and there must be only one true God (1 Cor. 8:5) So that we could have a basis of determining which is which? … not by our own human-classification but tru and according to the great teachers of the Bible. Jesus Christ, Apostles and the Prophets and even from the testimony of God, himself. According to them, we must know that the One and only true God is the God and Father of Jesus Christ and associates. It was fully documented with Mal. 2:10, John 17:1-3 John 20:17 1 Cor. 8:4,6, Romans 15:6, Isa. 44:8 /46:9

In addition that proclamation, that know how is bearing an eternal life (mean: salvation)

limjunus,

Mike believes that the “false or so-called gods” translations are in error and that there is no such thing as “false or so-called gods” and in turn believes that theses are in fact real or actual “gods” that actually have power apart from our Heavenly Father and Creator Whom he also refers to as “God”.

I have even showed him numerous times the Scripture verses that clearly teach that there is only but one Mighty One [“God”] and no other beside Him and that these other so-called “mighty ones” (“idols/demons/gods”) which have no power (“that were no gods”) at all (Deuteronomy 32:17; Isayah 45:5, 44:8; Yahchanan [John] 17:3; Ephesians 4:6; 1 Corinthians 8:6;  1 Samuyl 2:2).

In fact, he also believes that Yahshua [“Jesus”] pre-existed his birth as “a god” and was with his and our Father Yahweh in the beginning and believes that HIS “Jesus” came to earth from his heavenly position and emptied himself of being “a god” and entering Miriam's womb by transforming himself into an embryo and 9 months later was born as a man-child.

Please do correct me Mike if I am wrong in any point in how I have described what it is that you believe, since I find what you believe very confusing in accordance to what is actually taught in Scripture from where we are to get our doctrine for reproof and correction and instruction in righteousness.

I can only conclude that Mike believes that HIS “Jesus” lost all previous memory of being “a god” in his pre-existence, since Scripture clearly teaches that Yahshua grew in wisdom and in stature and in favor with Yahweh and all the people. I also can only conclude that he believes that HIS “Jesus” had no power whatsoever, because he believes that he emptied himself of being an actual “mighty one” ['god'] and became a mere man just like us, since this is what Scripture clearly teaches.

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

CORRECTION:

…, since *his being a man is what Scripture clearly teaches.

Oh, and I must also add that one has to ask one of the two moderators (t8 and Mike) for editing privileges in this forum, which I find to be very silly and an inconvenience.

carmel
    Participant

“Equality” would required that we have to go through God to get to Jesus as well as going through Jesus to get to God.  But that is not the case, is it?

Mike,

If for example there is a HOUSE which is locked, and in this house there is a TREASURE, and in the same time no one has the KEY because it is lost, that treasure is USELESS.

Now answer:

IS THE KEY  more powerful then the treasure.??
                                                  Or:
                                                  IS THE KEY  equally powerful to the treasure.??
                                                  Or:
                                                  IS THE KEY  less powerful then the treasure??

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ July 26 2012,14:28)

“Equality” would required that we have to go through God to get to Jesus as well as going through Jesus to get to God.  But that is not the case, is it?

Mike,

If for example there is a HOUSE which is locked, and in this house there is a TREASURE, and in the same time no one has the KEY because it is lost, that treasure is USELESS.

Now answer:

IS THE KEY  more powerful then the treasure.??
                                                  Or:
                                                  IS THE KEY  equally powerful to the treasure.??
                                                  Or:
                                                  IS THE KEY  less powerful then the treasure??

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

charles

I am a carpenter and can open all doorS in wood  :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 26 2012,05:59)

Quote (terraricca @ July 25 2012,14:19)

Quote (jammin @ July 25 2012,20:43)
    frank and edj boy,

i answered already that question

t,

if you believe, then accept that the father and the son have the same form and that is GOD, phil 2.6

Jammin

Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

if you believe, then accept that the father and the son have the same form and that is GOD

God is a tittle ,and yes Christ his a god but not the almighty God ,we told you this many and many times ,he can not be the God of witch he his the son of ,

and Paul did not support your idea ,if he did show me another of his scriptures ,??? i be waiting

do not fool people T

paul said in phil  that GOD is a form. i do not have a problem with the title thing. what i want to say is they have the same form or nature and that is GOD. paul said that!

Christ is in the form of GOD just like his father.

they have the same form or nature, and that is GOD.

my example to you and i said this so many times that you and your father have the same form or nature. that is your human nature or form.

as HUMAN or MAN, you are not almighty bec that is your nature.
    as GOD, you are almighty bec that is the nature of GOD.

as HUMAN, you are created.
    as GOD, you are not created.

and so on…

Christ and his father are equal. that is what the bible says.

GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

make your own bible boy. i believe what the bible says

Jammin

WHERE IS THAT SCRIPTURE ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 25 2012,22:59)

make your own bible boy.

Hi Jammin,

How does one go about taking advantage of equality?  ???

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 25 2012,00:03)

Quote (kerwin @ July 24 2012,18:55)
    Frank,

My browser is  overloaded by lengthy posts.  

I have read some of what is linked to in the past but scrolling through a lot of typing slows down my browser and takes time away from reading what I choose to.

What you post from others is equivalent to hearsay evidence unless you understand it enough to be able to show the work and defend it against cross examiners.

kerwin,

And your just another bold-faced liar!

Frank.

Those words are not a lie though you choose to deny them. I doubt that you have a fast enough connection that you also do not experience the same thing.

Those that are wise are considerate of others even as they speak the truth out of love.

Seek wisdom!

jammin
    Participant

t,

read phil 2.6 over and over again. pls wear eyeglasses

edj,
    let the bible answer you

Philippians 2:6-7

Amplified Bible (AMP)

6 Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [[a]possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped [c]or retained,

7 But stripped Himself [of all privileges and [d]rightful dignity], so as to assume the guise of a servant (slave), in that He became like men and was born a human being

the answer is in verse 7

terraricca
    Participant

Janmin

t,

read phil 2.6 over and over again. pls wear eyeglasses

it seems that you do not read the bible ;only phil 2.6 over and over again,and can not see any thing be on that single scripture, so you are stuck ,why do you ask others to get stuck like you,??? you are the only one that stand still in Gods word .

were his that other scripture ??? :(

limjunus
    Participant

Jammin post: “6 Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [[a]possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God],

Question: Do you mean Jesus Christ is truly God with God? You are now making and directly contradicting the Bible passages. The true God is only one, means: “single and not double”.

Jammin post: “did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped [c]or retained,

Clarification: “Jesus Christ did not think for being with a quality with God, was a thing to be grasped or retained. Surely it was not for being a true God, because he is not the one and only true God. He has the quality the same with God, and that quality he did not hold on even though he has the right to be grasped it.

What kind of quality Jesus has that he did not hold on or retained? Surely not for being the Almighty God.

Viewing 20 posts - 8,961 through 8,980 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account