JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,741 through 8,760 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 18 2012,09:04)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 17 2012,15:52)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 18 2012,08:18)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 16 2012,20:44)
    Mike,

I do believe in the entire so-called “New Testament”.

Oh.  Then you DO believe these two scriptures?

Matthew 1
    24 When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. 25 But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

Luke 1
    31 You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus.

34 “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”

Mike,

Listen up Mike! I DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR PERVERSION OF SCRIPTURE!  :D

Do you believe in the entire so-called “New Testament”? If so, then you believe in the following passage, right?:

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one (1 John 5:7-8).

In what way did I “pervert” the scriptures I just posted from the NIV?

Those extra words in 1 John 5:7 are not scripture, Frank.  It is clear to all that they exist in NO ms that dates to before the 14th century.  It has been concluded by all scholars, Trinitarian and non-trinitarian alike, that those words were added by a scribe, and are NOT a part of John's letter.

Do you have evidence that the scriptures I quoted above are mistranslated as they are?  Or that those words were later added by a scribe?

If not, then stop posting miles of crap, and instead post ONLY the little section that might possibly address these scriptures I'm asking you about.

Or better yet, man up and defend your claim with your own words, showing me how the scriptures I quoted aren't teaching of a virgin birth.

Mike,

Listen up! I DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR PERVERSION OF SCRIPTURE! :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 18 2012,09:04)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 17 2012,15:52)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 18 2012,08:18)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 16 2012,20:44)
    Mike,

I do believe in the entire so-called “New Testament”.

Oh.  Then you DO believe these two scriptures?

Matthew 1
    24 When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. 25 But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

Luke 1
    31 You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus.

34 “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”

Mike,

Listen up Mike! I DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR PERVERSION OF SCRIPTURE!  :D

Do you believe in the entire so-called “New Testament”? If so, then you believe in the following passage, right?:

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one (1 John 5:7-8).

In what way did I “pervert” the scriptures I just posted from the NIV?

Those extra words in 1 John 5:7 are not scripture, Frank.  It is clear to all that they exist in NO ms that dates to before the 14th century.  It has been concluded by all scholars, Trinitarian and non-trinitarian alike, that those words were added by a scribe, and are NOT a part of John's letter.

Do you have evidence that the scriptures I quoted above are mistranslated as they are?  Or that those words were later added by a scribe?

If not, then stop posting miles of crap, and instead post ONLY the little section that might possibly address these scriptures I'm asking you about.

Or better yet, man up and defend your claim with your own words, showing me how the scriptures I quoted aren't teaching of a virgin birth.

A Case For the Authenticity of 1st John 5:7-8

PART 1

PART 2

GET THE POINT MIKE?  :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

No. Do you believe the so-called “Johanine Comma” is authentic? If so, then why is it in no ms until the 14th century?

And it not, then why bring up something neither of us believe? ???

Frank, you are a waste of my time. Your cut and paste jobs, which you NEVER stand and defend, are a waste of space on this website.

Goodbye.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 18 2012,09:53)
    No.  Do you believe the so-called “Johanine Comma” is authentic?  If so, then why is it in no ms until the 14th century?

And it not, then why bring up something neither of us believe?  ???

Frank, you are a waste of my time.  Your cut and paste jobs, which you NEVER stand and defend, are a waste of space on this website.  

Goodbye.

Mike,

No, I certainly do not believe that the so-called “Johanine Comma” is authentic as I also do not believe that many other additions and subtractions to and from Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word are authentic.

Why should I dispute with you something that I believe when I already know full well that you are set in what it is that you believe?

Do you remember when I first came into contact with you on this forum and my telling you that I did not want to enter into an endless dispute with you on what it is that I believe? But no, you would not settle for that, but instead insisted that I do. Well, there you have it, what you wanted, and now you have finally realized that it is a waste of your time which I had tried to tell you from Jump Street! The fact is, you are a waste of space and time on this web site!  :D

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 17 2012,17:47)
    Do you remember when I first came into contact with you on this forum and my telling you that I did not want to enter into an endless dispute with you on what it is that I believe?

Yes, I remember that, Frank.  But in my defense, at that time I thought you were unaware that you were missing so many pieces of your puzzle.  I thought that if I showed you where those missing pieces were, you would be able to complete your puzzle, and would be happy with me for helping you out.

See, at that time, I didn't realize that you already knew where those missing pieces were – but just preferred your half-finished puzzle to the picture on the box.  Now I know that.   :)

I use ALL the pieces because I prefer my puzzle to look like the picture on the box it came in.  You're apparently happy with yours looking more like a 3 year old did the best he could with it.  :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ July 17 2012,15:58)
    Mike

Is their any way we can get rid of Frank advertisement first it is useless and so many time repeating the same things,over and over,and so lengthy that it purpose seems to create confusion more than bring understanding

Pierre,

It is sad that I missed this post of yours at first because I was scrolling at the speed of light to get past his million word copy and paste jobs.

I will pass your concern on to t8, because I feel the same way.

Perhaps he could set a limit to the amount of stuff a person can copy and paste in a given time period.  Imagine if we were all like Frank, and posted the whole Wikipedia page each time instead of the one or two sentences that actually addressed the other guy's post?  This site would be nothing but a hard to follow gathering of useless, unneeded words.

I think Frank went over his yearly limit the first week he was here.  :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 18 2012,18:11)

Mike

Is their any way we can get rid of Frank advertisement first it is useless and so many time repeating the same things,over and over,and so lengthy that it purpose seems to create confusion more than bring understanding

Pierre,

It is sad that I missed this post of yours at first because I was scrolling at the speed of light to get past his million word copy and paste jobs.

Perhaps he could set a limit to the amount of stuff a person can copy and paste in a given time period.  Imagine if we were all like Frank, and posted the whole Wikipedia page each time instead of the one or two sentences that actually addressed the other guy's post?  This site would be nothing but a hard to follow gathering of useless, unneeded words.

Mike

I think Frank went over his yearly limit the first week he was here.

you are generous i would say in the first hour :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 18 2012,11:11)

Mike

Pierre,

Mike,

This site is already nothing but a hard to follow gathering of useless, unneeded words! :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ July 17 2012,19:04)
    Mike

I think Frank went over his yearly limit the first week he was here.

you are generous i would say in the first hour :D

I sent a note to t8 about it, Pierre. It's up to him now.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 18 2012,06:12)

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2012,13:52)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 17 2012,13:41)

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2012,13:07)

Quote (Ed J @ July 14 2012,13:58)
    Hi Frank,

When do you believe Yashua was begotten of by God?

1. At conception/birth
    2. At baptism
    3. At resurrection?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Frank?

Ed J?  :D

#1, #2, or #3; – which do you believe?

Ed J,

You pick a number, any number!  :D

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 18 2012,08:13)

Quote (jammin @ July 16 2012,20:53)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 17 2012,11:26)

Quote (jammin @ July 15 2012,22:39)
    the man and a man. are they both created by nature???

the god and a god, are they both created by nature?

jammin,

This is not that hard.  The one and only Omniscient Creator of All Things did not beget the one and only Omniscient Creator of All Things.  Instead, that Most High God begat a not quite as high god.  That is why the second highest god in existence calls the Most High God “my God”.

Think it out, man.  Does God Almighty have a God of His own?  YES or NO?  (Because Jesus does.)

i still a have question for you boy
    dont see you that??

ill repeat
    the man and a man. are they both created by nature???

the god and a god, are they both created by nature?

yes or no?

jammin,

Why do you keep asking ME more questions when you refuse to answer any of mine?   ???

YES, the man and a man are both created.

NO, THE God is not created, but the Creator of all things.

YES, any god who is not THE God was created by THE God.

LOL

the man and a man are both created
    your father is the MAN
    you are a MAN
    but your father is created just like you

but for you mike
    GOD the father is not created but his son is created. LOL

you are out of your mind boy!

your logic is non sense!
    LOL

jammin
    Participant

your christ is not a real GOD boy!

you are an anti Christ just like the others.

repent and be baptitzed!

the father is truly GOD
    the son is truly GOD!

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 17 2012,23:03)

Quote (jammin @ July 17 2012,13:58)

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2012,13:05)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 17 2012,01:59)
    Jammin.

If Jesus was not truly man,but half God and half man;then his sacrifice would have not been as a man suffering,but as a God suffering which is a big difference.

wakeup.

wakeup

jesus was truly man and truly God.
    that is what the bible says.

Jammin.

If Jesus is truly God as you say he is,then his sacrifice becomes very suspicious: because how can we be sure that he was feeling all the pain?
    He as God could have just stop all the pain,and dont feel a thing.(it all would have been a pretend suffering).

This makes the sacrifice a fake scrifice.
    He must be only Human,without the God portion.
    Truly human with the spirit of God dwelling in him.(just as we are; truly human with the spirit of God in us).
    At the cross,that spirit left him; this proved to us that he really felt the pain as a true human,without Gods assistance.

wakeup.

the bible says that Christ became flesh.
    he became like us. so if you feel pain, he also feels pain.

the bible also says that he is GOD
    he is LORD

john 20.28
    thomas said to jesus, my LORD and my GOD!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 18 2012,14:02)
    your christ is not a real GOD boy!

you are an anti Christ just like the others.

repent and be baptitzed!

the father is truly GOD
    the son is truly GOD!

What 'others'?

Wakeup
    Participant

Mike

Pierre,

Mike.

I agree its all wasting space and time.
    make it as short as poss.and clear.

greetings

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

ed,

just like you boy and your company

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 18 2012,07:17)

Mike

Pierre,

Mike,

This site is already nothing but a hard to follow gathering of useless, unneeded words! :D

Frank,

Here are some words to consider from another site:

What is “flooding”?
    Flooding is the act of repeatedly making comments in a single area with the obvious intent of overwhelming a single webpage with your commentary. Flooding can also take the form of filling a single comment or small group of comments with a huge amount of text, again with the obvious intent of overwhelming the page in question and possibly with the intent of causing substantial page load difficulties or browser crashes.

These acts are considered an abuse of the system and may lead to your account being suspended or banned without warning.

Here is my source.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 18 2012,17:26)
    ed,

just like you boy and your company

Hi Jammin,

Is Mike part of my company?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

jammin
    Participant

false teachers have the same feather

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 18 2012,19:19)
    false teachers have the same feather

Psalms 68:13 Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall ye be as
    the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.

Viewing 20 posts - 8,741 through 8,760 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account