JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 6,481 through 6,500 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Frank,

We are of the opinion that if the PERSON Jesus is called by the name “the Word of God” in Rev 19:13, then there is no reason the PERSON Jesus isn't called by that same name in John, 1 John, and Luke.

There is much context to confirm that it is the PERSON Jesus who is called by that name in these books, while there is nothing to discredit this understanding.

Frank, since you know it is Jesus who is referred to by this title in Rev 19:13, why do you have such a hard time believing it is also Jesus who is referred to by this title in these other scriptures?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 26 2012,19:43)

Quote (terraria @ April 26 2012,12:23)
    F

You certainly do have a perverted belief concerning Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word!  

:D :D :D what is it ???? I would like to know , scriptures not your OPINION:laugh:

Pier,

Oh, I left you out! You are of the same opinion as Mike that Father Yahweh's word is an actual being, right?  :D

F

my name is ;Peter ,Pierre, Sephase ,Bedros,Petrus,Pietro,

and so on in different languages ,this name means ROCK

NOW AM I A ROCK ??? OR A HUMAN BEING CALLED “ROCK”

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 26 2012,13:00)
    Frank,

We are of the opinion that if the PERSON Jesus is called by the name “the Word of God” in Rev 19:13, then there is no reason the PERSON Jesus isn't called by that same name in John, 1 John, and Luke.

There is much context to confirm that it is the PERSON Jesus who is called by that name in these books, while there is nothing to discredit this understanding.

Frank, since you know it is Jesus who is referred to by this title in Rev 19:13, why do you have such a hard time believing it is also Jesus who is referred to by this title in these other scriptures?

Be it clear to all,

YOU don't speak for me.
    That is of course, UNTIL
    you're willing to agree.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Frank,

Mike,

It is only in Revelation that it is made known that Yahshua's name/title is called “The Word of Yahweh”. He is referred to as such because it is his and our Father Yahweh's word that proceeds from his mouth and it is he who is the spokesman of his and our Father Yahweh's word in this last time period as Hebrews 1:1-2 makes perfectly clear.

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 26 2012,20:08)

Frank,

Be it clear to all,

YOU don't speak for me.
    That is of course, UNTIL
    you're willing to agree.

God bless

edj

the WE that Mike's talk about is ME Pierre :D

read Frank previous quote

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 26 2012,13:06)

F

You certainly do have a perverted belief concerning Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word!  

:D :D :D what is it ???? I would like to know , scriptures not your OPINION:laugh:

Pier,

Oh, I left you out! You are of the same opinion as Mike that Father Yahweh's word is an actual being, right?  :D

F

Pieear,

I have always been told that the name Peter means 'small stone' or 'small pebble”. Surely you are not deceived into believing the doctrine “On Peter the Church is built.”, are you?

kerwin
    Participant

Charity,

There is a dispute between some that reject Jesus as the Messiah and those that accept him about whether the Messiah comes out of the line of Solomon or the line of Nathan.    There is evidence that the line of Solomon lost their hold on the throne; just as the line of Saul did previously.  There is no evidence one way or another as regards the line of Nathan.  A descendant of the line of Nathan still keeps God’s promise to David and Yahweh puts on the throne whoever he chooses.

Jesus is a human being; and like all human being he has a spirit; and that spirit dwells in God because it does not fall short of Yahweh’s glory.   God has his own Spirit which dwells in Jesus.  The spirit of man is both weak and a blind guide; The Spirit of God is powerful, an alert, and sighted guide.  The Spirit of God teaches the spirit of man all righteousness and holiness and empowers it.  It is because his spirit has been taught all righteousness and holiness and empowered by the Holy Spirit that even though he was tempted as we are he did not sin.

In the gospel is a message of how you too can receive the Spirit of God and your human spirit can be created like God’s in true righteousness and holiness.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    The human spirit is not in God nor is it recreated.
    The human spirit of Jesus left him at calvary.

You mean the soul?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 26 2012,14:17)
    Charity,

There is evidence that the line of Solomon lost their hold on the throne; just as the line of Saul did previously.  There is no evidence one way or another as regards the line of Nathan.  A descendant of the line of Nathan still keeps God’s promise to David and Yahweh puts on the throne whoever he chooses.

Hi Kerwin,

Look again at Luke 3:23-31, verse 31 specifically.
    Do you know what “as was supposed” means?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Kerwin,

The line through Solomon was cursed. (2Samuel 12:10-11 and Rev.22:16)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 26 2012,20:28)

Quote (terraricca @ April 26 2012,13:06)

F

Pier,

F

Pieear,

I have always been told that the name Peter means 'small stone' or 'small pebble”. Surely you are not deceived into believing the doctrine “On Peter the Church is built.”, are you?

F

I believe what scriptures say ,but did Christ meant Peter himself ??? or allusion to his name and faith, what you think ???

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2012,06:08)
    Hi Jammin,
    So what the manuscripts say do not matter to you because you choose your own versions to suit your dogmas?

o posted greek bible and still you dont want to accept the greek bible? LOL

make your own version nick to support your man made doctrine! LOL

let me post again for edj

14και ο λογος σαρξ εγενετο και εσκηνωσεν εν ημιν και εθεασαμεθα την δοξαν αυτου δοξαν ως μονογενους παρα πατρος πληρης χαριτος και αληθειας

15ιωαννης μαρτυρει περι αυτου και κεκραγεν λεγων ουτος ην ον ειπον ο οπισω μου ερχομενος εμπροσθεν μου γεγονεν οτι πρωτος μου ην

16και εκ του πληρωματος αυτου ημεις παντες ελαβομεν και χαριν αντι χαριτος

17οτι ο νομος δια μωσεως εδοθη η χαρις και η αληθεια δια ιησου χριστου εγενετο

18θεον ουδεις εωρακεν πωποτε ο μονογενης υιος ο ων εις τον κολπον του πατρος εκεινος εξηγησατο

what did john said?

did he say that the word is the

1. Holy spirit
    2. son of GOD

pls choose your answer

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ April 26 2012,16:10)

Hi Jammin,
    So what the manuscripts say do not matter to you because you choose your own versions to suit your dogmas?

14και ο λογος σαρξ εγενετο και εσκηνωσεν εν ημιν και εθεασαμεθα την δοξαν αυτου δοξαν ως μονογενους παρα πατρος πληρης χαριτος και αληθειας

15ιωαννης μαρτυρει περι αυτου και κεκραγεν λεγων ουτος ην ον ειπον ο οπισω μου ερχομενος εμπροσθεν μου γεγονεν οτι πρωτος μου ην

18θεον ουδεις εωρακεν πωποτε ο μονογενης υιος ο ων εις τον κολπον του πατρος εκεινος εξηγησατο

what did john said?

1. Holy spirit
    2. son of GOD

pls choose your answer

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

jammin
    Participant

based on the context what did john said?

1. Holy spirit
    2. son of GOD

pls choose your answer

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ April 26 2012,16:19)

1. Holy spirit
    2. son of GOD

pls choose your answer

Hi Jammin,

Are you trying to change Scripture?
    John said: “The Word” was God.
    And you agreed that the “HolySpirit” was God.      …so what's the problem?

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jammin,

what did john said?

1. Holy spirit
    2. son of GOD

pls choose your answer

Hi Jammin,
    So which manuscript is this quote from?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 26 2012,16:46)

1. Holy spirit
    2. son of GOD

pls choose your answer

Hi Jammin,

God bless

the problem is your understanding to the context. LOL

you dont know how to read the bible. you are just jumping to the other verses to support your man made doctrine,. that is not the right way to read the bible. there is a context boy LOL

now answer my question.
    based on the context, who is the WORD that john said.

1. holy spirit
    2. son of GOD

pls answer 1 or 2

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2012,16:53)

Hi Jammin,

what did john said?

1. Holy spirit
    2. son of GOD

pls choose your answer

Hi Jammin,
    So which manuscript is this quote from?

what do you see?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ April 26 2012,17:00)

Quote (Ed J @ April 26 2012,16:46)

1. Holy spirit
    2. son of GOD

pls choose your answer

Hi Jammin,

God bless

the problem is your understanding to the context. LOL

you dont know how to read the bible. you are just jumping to the other verses to support your man made doctrine,. that is not the right way to read the bible. there is a context boy LOL

now answer my question.
    based on the context, who is the WORD that john said.

1. holy spirit
    2. son of GOD

pls answer 1 or 2

Hi Jammin,

Does the context change the meaning of: “The Word” was God?

God bless

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2012,09:20)
    Hi KW,
    The human spirit is not in God nor is it recreated.
    The human spirit of Jesus left him at calvary.

You mean the soul?

Nick,

All I know is Jesus states I am in the Father and the Father is in me. I also know God is in him through the Spirit of God so it seems reasonable that Jesus is in God through his spirit. It is the unity of the spirit.

Jesus commended(entrusted) his spirit into God's hands.

Luke 23:46
    King James Version (KJV)

46And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

I see nowhere that it is written it was not returned to him.

Viewing 20 posts - 6,481 through 6,500 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account