JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,921 through 5,940 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,12:49)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 12 2012,12:08)

Quote (jammin @ April 12 2012,11:11)
    frank,

where is your version that says that the word in john 1.1 is the father? lOL

nick,

where can i read in john 1.1 that the word is the HS? LOL

jammin,

I am never proclaimed that Scripture says that the word in Yahchanan [John] 1:1 is the Father. What I have simply proclaimed is what Father Yahweh's prophetic inspired word teaches, and that is that His word is simply that, His word. Nowhere in Scripture does it ever teach or say that Father Yahweh's word was a separate being that existed apart from Him in the beginning that was a creator or a co-creator with Him. Scripture clearly teaches that Father Yahweh “ALONE”, “BY HIMSELF” with “NO ONE BESIDE HIM” created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. His son Yahshua is never once recorded in the so-called “New Testament” as proclaiming that he had created ANYTHING. In fact, in this same section of Scripture Yahshua credited his and our Father Yahweh for the creation of the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM.

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

Yes FRank,
    It is the Spirit of God that creates.[ps 104]

Nick,

You should know by now that I would agree with what you just said, right? :;):

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 12 2012,12:53)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,12:49)

frank,

nick,

jammin,

I am never proclaimed that Scripture says that the word in Yahchanan [John] 1:1 is the Father. What I have simply proclaimed is what Father Yahweh's prophetic inspired word teaches, and that is that His word is simply that, His word. Nowhere in Scripture does it ever teach or say that Father Yahweh's word was a separate being that existed apart from Him in the beginning that was a creator or a co-creator with Him. Scripture clearly teaches that Father Yahweh “ALONE”, “BY HIMSELF” with “NO ONE BESIDE HIM” created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. His son Yahshua is never once recorded in the so-called “New Testament” as proclaiming that he had created ANYTHING. In fact, in this same section of Scripture Yahshua credited his and our Father Yahweh for the creation of the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM.

Yes FRank,
    It is the Spirit of God that creates.[ps 104]

Nick,

You should know by now that I would agree with what you just said, right?  :;):

Nick,

BTW, it was not long ago that you were disagreeing with about everything that I said, just about in the same manner as Mike, t8, and Pierre do now. :;):

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,10:46)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 12 2012,10:17)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,10:07)
    Hi FRank,
    John focusses on the more important ANOINTING

Nick,

Get down to some serious studying and stop with the endless drool:

Understanding John 1:1 Part I
    http://www.amarthenazarene.com/uploads….rtI.pdf

Understanding John 1:1 Part II
    http://www.amarthenazarene.com/uploads….tII.pdf

Hi Frank,
    You seem to want to be seen as an expert but why?

Nick,

Are we not to have knowledge of Father Yahweh and what it is that His inspired prophetic word says and teaches?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    Knowledge puffeth up.
    We can only know in part so make room for others.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 12 2012,12:12)

Quote (charity @ April 12 2012,11:06)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 12 2012,11:01)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,10:46)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 12 2012,10:17)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,10:07)
    Hi FRank,
    John focusses on the more important ANOINTING

Nick,

Get down to some serious studying and stop with the endless drool:

Understanding John 1:1 Part I
    http://www.amarthenazarene.com/uploads….rtI.pdf

Understanding John 1:1 Part II
    http://www.amarthenazarene.com/uploads….tII.pdf

Hi Frank,
    You seem to want to be seen as an expert but why?

Nick,

And you still rant on in silly banter?

Where are you from?

Were the rule is …when losing always START correctING THEIR GRAMMA!

Bit Like what happen to the bible…

charity,

To whose “GRAMMA” are you referring? My gramma and granpa are dead and gone!  :D

:D hehe…thats the spirit!

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,13:10)
    Hi Frank,
    Knowledge puffeth up.

Nick,

I am not being “puffed up”. I give all esteem to Father Yahweh and to His inspired prophetic word. I am simply sharing in the knowledge of Father Yahweh's prophetic inspired word.

Are you not aware that Father Yahweh proclaimed that His people are destroyed for their knowledge?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 12 2012,13:30)

Hi Frank,
    Knowledge puffeth up.

Nick,

I am not being “puffed up”. I give all esteem to Father Yahweh and to His inspired prophetic word. I am simply sharing in the knowledge of Father Yahweh's prophetic inspired word.

Are you not aware that Father Yahweh proclaimed that His people are destroyed for their knowledge?

Nick,

BTW, I never proclaimed to know it all and there most certainly is enough room here for everyone else to post what they have to say. Who died and made you a mod on this forum anyway! :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 12 2012,13:34)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 12 2012,13:30)

Hi Frank,
    Knowledge puffeth up.

Nick,

Nick,

BTW, I never proclaimed to know it all and there most certainly is enough room here for everyone else to post what they have to say. Who died and made you a mod on this forum anyway!   :D

Nick,

Correction in my post:

I meant to say:

Are you not aware that Father Yahweh proclaimed that His people are destroyed for their *LACK OF knowledge?

jammin
    Participant

frank,

nick,

jammin,

thanks for admitting that the word is not the father.

john says the Word was GOD.
    in verse 14 the word is the son of GOD.

he was with in the beginning.

sorry boy.. you must study hard first.

kerwin
    Participant

Charity,

Jesus received the new man while still in his mother’s inner parts; as he did not sin even though tempted as is common to man.   The new inner man can dwell in the old outer man for a while.  Jesus’ old outer man perished on the cross and was buried.  Before it saw decay it was changed into a new outer man by the power of the Spirit of God.   The new outer man awoke from the dust as it does not know death.

Jesus was paraphrasing the first verse of Psalms 22 when he cried “MY God My God why have you forsaken me”.     Reading it will teach you more.

Jesus spoke many times about his self sacrifice; which is necessary to accomplice God’s righteous plan for all his people.   Jesus’ death, resurrection, and ascension condemned this world, provided an escape for the people, the new covenant.

The politics of the Sanhedrin and the Roman officials only succeeded because God allowed it too for his own righteous purpose.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 12 2012,05:20)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,10:12)
    Hi FRank,
    The Word was of the Spirit and only became flesh in Jesus at the Jordan making him Jesus Christ, the Word.

Nick,

Father Yahweh's word was revealed in the flesh long before Yahshua came on the scene. Remember that Yahshua is the prophet like unto Moshe.

Frank,

Jesus is greater than Mosses even though he is also a prophet like him.

charity
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 12 2012,15:03)
    Charity,

Jesus received the new man while still in his mother’s inner parts; as he did not sin even though tempted as is common to man.   The new inner man can dwell in the old outer man for a while.  Jesus’ old outer man perished on the cross and was buried.  Before it saw decay it was changed into a new outer man by the power of the Spirit of God.   The new outer man awoke from the dust as it does not know death.

Jesus was paraphrasing the first verse of Psalms 22 when he cried “MY God My God why have you forsaken me”.     Reading it will teach you more.

Jesus spoke many times about his self sacrifice; which is necessary to accomplice God’s righteous plan for all his people.   Jesus’ death, resurrection, and ascension condemned this world, provided an escape for the people, the new covenant.

The politics of the Sanhedrin and the Roman officials only succeeded because God allowed it too for his own righteous purpose.

Dear Sir, there are many other theory's, I think a child that has three wise men on the way to welcome him into the world! What a start..what do think, people who know all, who heard all by their spirit? they shall mould him an wax him strong into the creation he shall be..how difficult it shall be to baffle the correct in order to become unique!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 12 2012,22:03)
    Charity,

K

Jesus is not a new man ,were is that written ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Charity,

Hi KW,
    Scripture tells us John was filled with the Spirit in his mother's womb but does not say the same about his cousin Jesus.

But you do?

terraricca
    Participant

If you quote scriptures someone quotes his own understanding ,
    if you only give your opinion someone find a way to answer you with his own opinion,

if you backup all what you say with scriptures does not make no difference ,some one comes up with either a different wording or find a way to understand it in a other way ,if it contradict other scriptures to the person this make no impact

what is funny is that they claim all true understanding but no matter what division is established ,and so created scriptures supporting group and all others more lenient and selective in scriptures assuming that the written word after all is full of mistakes,

God knew what he was doing when he selected the written scriptures we have today ,may the God bless those with a pure heart ,

charity
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 12 2012,16:48)
    God knew what he was doing when he selected the written scriptures we have today ,may the God bless those with a pure heart ,

Did God feel he needed to bind only certain books into one threw the Roman catholic church around the time printing press”s were invented?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,16:43)

Charity,

Hi KW,
    Scripture tells us John was filled with the Spirit in his mother's womb but does not say the same about his cousin Jesus.

But you do?

There was no scripture prior about a cousin ushering Jesus in…the ushering was to be done by THE ELIJAH, remember! John the Baptist questioning are you the elijah…No!! but Yes sir! an then he has his head chopped off.. after he had introduced Jesus as the up an coming sacrificial Lamb. an with concentration he picked an rejected people to be privileged in being baptised…Not in the character love..or of Jesus at all…

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 12 2012,10:49)

Charity,

Dear Sir, there are many other theory's, I think a child that has three wise men on the way to welcome him into the world! What a start..what do think, people who know all, who heard all by their spirit? they shall mould him an wax him strong into the creation he shall be..how difficult it shall be to baffle the correct in order to become unique!

Charity,

The three wise men were most likely Jewish astrologers from out of what is now the Iraq/Iran area. Their purpose was to pay him homage and not to mold him.

Jesus was molded by the Spirit of God within him.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,11:43)

Charity,

Hi KW,

But you do?

Nick,

I sinned before I was 30; what about you?

Jesus did not which means he was manifesting the fruits of the Spirit before he was immersed at the Jordan Riven.

From what I have read his ministry came after he was immersed at the Jordon River. It seems reasonable that he was anointed for that ministry at the Jordon River.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 12 2012,11:37)

Quote (kerwin @ April 12 2012,22:03)
    Charity,

K

Jesus is not a new man ,were is that written ???

Pierre,

Does Jesus walk according to Spirit? If he does then he is a new man; as are all humans that do the same.

Viewing 20 posts - 5,921 through 5,940 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account