JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,701 through 5,720 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 04 2012,12:47)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 04 2012,05:44)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 04 2012,09:20)
    Hi Frank
    Your source says
    “A deeper understanding of this is that he word or doctrine in God the Father produced the flesh [word or doctrine] in Jesus Christ's mind. We find Jesus' flesh being his word in John 6:51 and 63. “

Sounds gnostic

Nick,

You obviously do not know what you are talking about!  :D

Frank,

Your source is long and convoluted.   It is also technical.  See if you can break it down to smaller bites that the non-technical mind can grasp.

Why is the Word Yahweh?
    Why is the Word with Yahweh in the beginning?

Father Yahweh's word is just that, His word. Father Yahweh's word was with Him in the beginning just as my word was with me when I began to speak and still is with me to this very time period. Is not your word with you? If not, who do you believe that your word is with? You can have words with someone, but the fact is, your word originated with you yourself. One can also act as a spokesman of your word, but then again, your word that another can be the spokesman of in fact originated with you. Certainly you do not believe that the one who can be the spokesman of your word is literally your word, do you?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 04 2012,12:47)

Quote (jammin @ April 04 2012,12:35)
    frank,

that is what the bible says.

now make your own version LOL

That is how Trinitarian translators translated their so-called “Holy Bible”. They have perverted, twisted and wrested Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word to their own destruction and in turn how many are deceived by these types of translations.

Hi Frank,

I seen a you-tube video where they say: there is
    about one new translation coming out every year.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

kerwin
    Participant

Pierre,

I see no significant reason to go back in history the resolve communication difficulties we can resolve here.   My concern is to establish the fact that there is a spirit of Jesus; though it is only mentioned twice by that name.  

It is not support for the idea Jesus is a spirit being or that he is God but only that there is a  spirit of Jesus just as there also is a spirit of Mosses; that God placed on the 70 elders, Numbers 11:25.

It is this spirit that led Jesus to cry “Abba Father”.  It is this spirit united with Yahweh’s Spirit by which those that believe are adopted as children of God; and so are compelled to also cry “Abba Father”.  

A believer’s spirit that is united with the spirit of Jesus is also united with God and lives in both Jesus and God through the Spirit as both Jesus and God live in the believer.

All are united by one Spirit; the Spirit of Love that is of God and is God.

In his petition to God, Jesus speaks of the part of himself, Yahweh, and the believers as if they the whole of each party.  We know this because we know the whole of the believers is not dwelling in both Jesus and Yahweh; but only their spirit.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 04 2012,13:21)

frank,

That is how Trinitarian translators translated their so-called “Holy Bible”. They have perverted, twisted and wrested Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word to their own destruction and in turn how many are deceived by these types of translations.

Hi Frank,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

How many different English translations of the Bible are there?

I am afraid no one can give you an exact number for the English translations and paraphrases of the Bible printed since Tyndale’s New Testament of 1526. In part this is due to the difficulty of determining what should be defined as a new translation as opposed to a correction or a revision of an existing translation. There is the additional question of how we should count translations that include not a complete Bible or Testament, but just a group of books or even a single book. And then, of course, there is the difficulty of sheer numbers. With all these caveats in mind, the number of printed English translations and paraphrases of the Bible, whether complete or not, is about 900.

The most comprehensive English bibliography of the subject is the one compiled by William J. Chamberlin, and published in 1991, as “Catalogue of English Bible Translations.” The section covering the canonical books (including the Deuterocanon) has 806 pages. The book does include some ghost entries and a few repetitions, but gives you a fair idea of the number and variety of English translations.
    SOURCE

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 04 2012,13:45)

Quote (Ed J @ April 04 2012,13:21)

frank,

Hi Frank,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

How many different English translations of the Bible are there?

I am afraid no one can give you an exact number for the English translations and paraphrases of the Bible printed since Tyndale’s New Testament of 1526. In part this is due to the difficulty of determining what should be defined as a new translation as opposed to a correction or a revision of an existing translation. There is the additional question of how we should count translations that include not a complete Bible or Testament, but just a group of books or even a single book. And then, of course, there is the difficulty of sheer numbers. With all these caveats in mind, the number of printed English translations and paraphrases of the Bible, whether complete or not, is about 900.

The most comprehensive English bibliography of the subject is the one compiled by William J. Chamberlin, and published in 1991, as “Catalogue of English Bible Translations.” The section covering the canonical books (including the Deuterocanon) has 806 pages. The book does include some ghost entries and a few repetitions, but gives you a fair idea of the number and variety of English translations.
    SOURCE

In fact, speaking of Tyndale's translation, please CLICK HERE to see his English translation of Yahchanan [John] 1:1.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 04 2012,08:17)

Quote (kerwin @ April 04 2012,12:47)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 04 2012,05:44)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 04 2012,09:20)
    Hi Frank
    Your source says
    “A deeper understanding of this is that he word or doctrine in God the Father produced the flesh [word or doctrine] in Jesus Christ's mind. We find Jesus' flesh being his word in John 6:51 and 63. “

Sounds gnostic

Nick,

You obviously do not know what you are talking about!  :D

Frank,

Your source is long and convoluted.   It is also technical.  See if you can break it down to smaller bites that the non-technical mind can grasp.

Why is the Word Yahweh?
    Why is the Word with Yahweh in the beginning?

Father Yahweh's word is just that, His word. Father Yahweh's word was with Him in the beginning just as my word was with me when I began to speak and still is with me to this very time period. Is not your word with you? If not, who do you believe that your word is with? You can have words with someone, but the fact is, your word originated with you yourself. One can also act as a spokesman of your word, but then again, your word that another can be the spokesman of in fact originated with you. Certainly you do not believe that the one who can be the spokesman of your word is literally your word, do you?

Frank;

You are preaching to the choir as I know Scripture testifies that God, his Spirit; and his Word were all there in the beginning.  It is all witnessed in what God called the First Day.

I also know that scripture testifies all that has been being created has been being created through her/him/it and nothing has been being created without it as the event of creation demonstrates.

We know there is life in the Word because man does not live on bread alone but on the Word of God.

Even Trinitarian translations speak of these things.

My request is that you simplify your message without compromising God's message so that the simple ones of this world can understand your language.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 04 2012,20:32)
    Pierre,

I see no significant reason to go back in history the resolve communication difficulties we can resolve here.   My concern is to establish the fact that there is a spirit of Jesus; though it is only mentioned twice by that name.  

It is not support for the idea Jesus is a spirit being or that he is God but only that there is a  spirit of Jesus just as there also is a spirit of Mosses; that God placed on the 70 elders, Numbers 11:25.

It is this spirit that led Jesus to cry “Abba Father”.  It is this spirit united with Yahweh’s Spirit by which those that believe are adopted as children of God; and so are compelled to also cry “Abba Father”.  

A believer’s spirit that is united with the spirit of Jesus is also united with God and lives in both Jesus and God through the Spirit as both Jesus and God live in the believer.

All are united by one Spirit; the Spirit of Love that is of God and is God.

In his petition to God, Jesus speaks of the part of himself, Yahweh, and the believers as if they the whole of each party.  We know this because we know the whole of the believers is not dwelling in both Jesus and Yahweh; but only their spirit.

K

Christ spirit is of Christ,

Moses spirit is of Moses

Pierre spirit is of Pierre

Kerwin spirit is of Kerwin

Gods spirit is of God ,

Mike spirit is of Mike

do you understand this ???

but you can be LIKE Pierre,or Mike or Jesus according to their spirit they have of their own ,

got it ????

so you can be as humble as Christ was in his spirit ,and righteous as he was ,you can be holy like God his of cause in proportion of your own ability,

all what this is ,is to follow the true manners that God want us to follow by imitating the true righteous man of their exemplary way of live

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 04 2012,08:04)

Quote (jammin @ April 04 2012,12:54)
    really??

LOL

give me any single translation that says in john 1.1 that the word is the father.

i double dare you

you may start searching now LOL

I could also turn the table on you and ask you for a single translation that says in Yahchanan [John] 1:1 that the word is the son.  :D

Frank,

Wisdom is said to be the daughter of Christ because Wisdom is a feminine word in Hebrew.  Jammin is demonstrating a lack of knowledge as the Word is masculine in Greek.

The English language is not given to such ideas and they translate poorly.

The Word is the Son of God in Ancient Greek; just like Wisdom is the Daughter of God in Hebrew.  They are neither in English.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    And the spirit of the man Jesus left him at Calvary.
    He lives eternally in the Spirit of God as we can.

kerwin
    Participant

Pierre,

Moses spirit is of Moses

Gods spirit is of God ,

Mike spirit is of Mike    

do you understand this

I did not even give a hint that I believed otherwise.

but you can be LIKE Pierre,or Mike or Jesus according to their spirit they have of their own ,

got it ?

This too I understand though it does not contradict that God took the spirit that continued to be on Mosses and placed it on the seventy elders just as it is written:

Numbers 11
    King James Version (KJV)

16And the LORD said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the tabernacle of the congregation, that they may stand there with thee.
    17And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    So the Spirit of Christ the Word is not the spirit that left Jesus at Calvary.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 04 2012,23:00)
    Pierre,

Moses spirit is of Moses

Gods spirit is of God ,

Mike spirit is of Mike    

do you understand this

I did not even give a hint that I believed otherwise.

got it ?

This too I understand though it does not contradict that God took the spirit that continued to be on Mosses and placed it on the seventy elders just as it is written:

Numbers 11
    King James Version (KJV)

16And the LORD said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the tabernacle of the congregation, that they may stand there with thee.
    17And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone.

K

The spirit that God will take and give to the 70 is not Moses own spirit but the spirit given by God to him,

Moses add to investigate to see if they are the right kind of men,

Then he bring them to God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    So God is able to spread widely His Spirit even from one man unto 70.
    Now Jesus is spreading even wider the Spirit God gave him at the Jordan, unto hundreds of thousands

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 04 2012,14:31)

really??

LOL

give me any single translation that says in john 1.1 that the word is the father.

i double dare you

I could also turn the table on you and ask you for a single translation that says in Yahchanan [John] 1:1 that the word is the son.  :D

Frank,

Wisdom is said to be the daughter of Christ because Wisdom is a feminine word in Hebrew.  Jammin is demonstrating a lack of knowledge as the Word is masculine in Greek.

The Word is the Son of God in Ancient Greek; just like Wisdom is the Daughter of God in Hebrew.  They are neither in English.

LOL

daughter of GOD. LOL

kerwin you make me laugh. LOL

make your own version! LOL

jammin
    Participant

frank,

did you find any translation that says in john 1.1 that the word is the father???

edj, nick, kerwin,

have you finished your homework in john 1.1? did you find any translation that says the WORD is the HS in john 1.1???

you may ask for help LOL

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jammin,
    We take in the whole wisdom of God and are not stuck in a verse that you can only think you understand by choosing lax translations.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ April 05 2012,01:34)
    frank,

did you find any translation that says in john 1.1 that the word is the father???

edj, nick, kerwin,

have you finished your homework in john 1.1? did you find any translation that says the WORD is the HS in john 1.1???

you may ask for help LOL

Hi Jammin,

“The Word”(Ho Logos) which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. (John 14:24)

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ April 04 2012,20:34)
    frank,

edj, nick, kerwin,

you may ask for help LOL

Jammin,

The Word is God means the Word is the Father as God is the Father.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ April 04 2012,20:32)

Quote (kerwin @ April 04 2012,14:31)

really??

LOL

i double dare you

Frank,

LOL

daughter of GOD. LOL

kerwin you make me laugh. LOL

make your own version! LOL

Jammin,

Wisdom is called the sister to the Wise.

Proverbs 7
    King James Version (KJV)

4Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:

She was brought forth when there were no depths, …

Proverbs 8
    King James Version (KJV)

22The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
    23I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
    24When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
    25Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

The Hebrew and Greek language are given to such teachings the to nouns with genders while English is not.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 04 2012,11:23)
    Hi KW,
    So the Spirit of Christ the Word is not the spirit that left Jesus at Calvary.

Nick,

You are correct.

Viewing 20 posts - 5,701 through 5,720 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account