JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,381 through 5,400 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jammin,
    Yes he is the chosen one recognised even at birth.

jammin
    Participant

what do you mean?? he is not the Christ in luke 2.11? and he just became Christ at the jordan river?

the angle is not lying.
    believe what the bible says, do not hold on to the doctrines of men

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 25 2012,16:43)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 25 2012,16:38)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 25 2012,16:11)

FIVE questions that demand an answer…

1. Was the world without “the word” before Jesus was born?
      2. Was “the word” confined to Jesus while he walked the Earth?
      3. Was the world without “the word” while Jesus' corpse lie in the tomb?
      4. Was the world without “the word” when Jesus ascended into heaven?
      5. Is the world without “the word” now that Jesus is NOT here in the flesh?

Jammin?

i already answered those questions.

my answer is
    Christ the son of GOD, who is GOD by nature, manifest in the flesh.
    when he became like us, he was given a name jesus

So you're just going to ignore them, huh?

jammin
    Participant

i repeat

my answer is

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 25 2012,16:56)
    what do you mean?? he is not the Christ in luke 2.11? and he just became Christ at the jordan river?

the angle is not lying.

Hi Jammin, know your Scripture.

“[God] calleth those things which be not [yet] as though they were.” (Romans 4:17)
    Jesus became “The Christ” when He was baptized with God's “HolySpirit” at Jordan.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jammin,
    CHRIST means ANOINTED.
    Acts 10,38
    Was he anointed twice or something?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 25 2012,17:02)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 25 2012,16:56)

the angle is not lying.

Hi Jammin, know your Scripture.

“[God] calleth those things which be not [yet] as though they were.” (Romans 4:17)
    Jesus became “The Christ” when He was baptized with God's “HolySpirit” at Jordan.

God bless

read that in the bible. you said he became the Christ at the jordan river. read that in the bible. i do not need your opinion

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 25 2012,17:04)
    Hi Jammin,
    CHRIST means ANOINTED.
    Acts 10,38
    Was he anointed twice or something?

yes but it also means son of GOD. mat 16.16

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jammin,
    Scripture keeps telling us Jesus is a man so how could that be?
    acts 2.22
    acts 2.23
    Do you not agree with scripture on this?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Jammin,

It would seem you didn't 'think' out YOUR doctrine to far. ???

God bless

jammin
    Participant

nick,

yes Jesus is a man. that is the name given to the son of GOD,who is GOD by nature, when he became Flesh

jammin
    Participant

but the spirit lives in him is the son of GOD> he is the Christ. the son of GOD, who is GOD by nature.

that is why peter said.GOD made this Man Jesus both Christ and LORD

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Colyer,

That was a mean spirited reply.

They were mistreated and warped by those who knew no better, then they did the same to you, and you are only attempting the manipulation on me that was done to you.

First they ruin your dignity, your God given gift of perception. They indoctrinate and tell you that you are to stupid to think for yourself, to unlearned to have a personal relationship with the very God you rightly speak of who is in your heart and will bear witness to the Son. Then they use your state of low self respect as a foundation for their God made in man's own image.

It's a technique they use to control you, you are trying it out on me.

My friend, you can say what you want about me, That doesn't upset me in the least.  But when you call our God filled brothers Peter and Paul names and say that LIED to us.  That my friend may be blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.    You have no idea of what you are saying.

The God you serve is the god of this world.

You said that Paul wasn't taught by Jesus, Yet he says he was.  YOU LIE.
    The Word of God is truth and every man that preaches a different word LIES.

Your denial of the teaching of Peter and Paul, because it is different then you believe is wrong.
    You are no different then any other person that says the Peter is wrong and Jesus is right.  You my friend have a wrong understanding.  So instead of following God, you choose to follow satan, who claims to be god.  

Just because you can not figure out how it fits, You just assume that it is false and with that you seal your fate, unless you repent.

You can call me me mean spirited if you want, it wasn't me that said this, it was GOD.
    If anyone, even an angel from heaven come and preach a different doctrine then we, let him be accursed. Gal 1:8

They new who Jesus was, You do not.  You try to cut God into three and that is pagan.

I could go on, but I am going to stop here.  I pray that you take heed.  

I apologize for being so strong, but this is life and death.

I have did my part and warned you, my conscience is clear.
    I pray for you and I pray that God will Bless you and yours with truth and health.

God Bless
    Marlin

charity
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 25 2012,17:02)
    i repeat

my answer is

Good Work Jammin,

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

after king Davids bones had perished, this scripture was written, there is no mention of Jesus, but however , King David was to rise up out of the grave, as said,  he looked to the day that his soul would be delivered from the grave…but Davids promise seems to be cancelled,even as the graves are said to be opened with Jesus last flesh breath…an many of the fathers came out of the grave an went into the city to preach…hence David should have been one whom everyone was seeking! scrubbed from his own promise? An Jesus was said to have re appeared…the prompts are there but the keys to the kingdom of earth were lost?

(see reference about the first fruits,  old an new WORD, FIRST FRIUTS are the Fathers that people believed came out of the Grave an were living amongst them AT jesus death, if your interested)

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 25 2012,18:52)
    Hi Colyer,

That was a mean spirited reply.

They were mistreated and warped by those who knew no better, then they did the same to you, and you are only attempting the manipulation on me that was done to you.

First they ruin your dignity, your God given gift of perception. They indoctrinate and tell you that you are to stupid to think for yourself, to unlearned to have a personal relationship with the very God you rightly speak of who is in your heart and will bear witness to the Son. Then they use your state of low self respect as a foundation for their God made in man's own image.

It's a technique they use to control you, you are trying it out on me.

My friend, you can say what you want about me, That doesn't upset me in the least.  But when you call our God filled brothers Peter and Paul names and say that LIED to us.  That my friend may be blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.    You have no idea of what you are saying.

The God you serve is the god of this world.

You said that Paul wasn't taught by Jesus, Yet he says he was.  YOU LIE.
    The Word of God is truth and every man that preaches a different word LIES.

Your denial of the teaching of Peter and Paul, because it is different then you believe is wrong.
    You are no different then any other person that says the Peter is wrong and Jesus is right.  You my friend have a wrong understanding.  So instead of following God, you choose to follow satan, who claims to be god.  

Just because you can not figure out how it fits, You just assume that it is false and with that you seal your fate, unless you repent.

You can call me me mean spirited if you want, it wasn't me that said this, it was GOD.
    If anyone, even an angel from heaven come and preach a different doctrine then we, let him be accursed. Gal 1:8

They new who Jesus was, You do not.  You try to cut God into three and that is pagan.

I could go on, but I am going to stop here.  I pray that you take heed.  

I apologize for being so strong, but this is life and death.

I have did my part and warned you, my conscience is clear.
    I pray for you and I pray that God will Bless you and yours with truth and health.

God Bless
    Marlin

Have a nice day Marlin. :)

Colter

jammin
    Participant

therefore, the thread has been answered.
    the Word really refers to Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jammin,
    Yes,
    Not Jesus of Nazareth

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 26 2012,12:28)
    Hi Jammin,
    Yes,
    Not Jesus of Nazareth

N

any other name in mind ????????????????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The WORD OF LIFE that John heard, saw and touched.[1Jn1]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 26 2012,19:04)
    Hi T,
    The WORD OF LIFE that John heard, saw and touched.[1Jn1]

N

you have a hard time of seeing it ;

the word of live THAT JOHN HEARD IS DIFFERENT OF THE WORD HE TOUCHED

Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh (THIS IS JESUS HE TOUCHED)and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth (THIS ARE THE WORD SAID THAT HE HEARD).

JN 3:34 “For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God; for He gives the Spirit without measure

JN 5:47 “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

JN 8:47 “ He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”

JN 14:24 “He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me.
    JN 15:7 “If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

Viewing 20 posts - 5,381 through 5,400 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account