JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 4,641 through 4,660 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 03 2012,18:12)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,04:23)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 03 2012,10:10)
    the son is also called the true GOD!

Wrong.  The One who has a Son named Jesus is the One who is called “the true God” in 1 John 5:20.

i cant read in 1 john 5.20 that christ is not the true GOD.

what i can read is christ is the true GOD.

i do not want stories. read your opinion!

study hard mr. dream boy.

Wrong. The One who has a Son named Jesus is the One who is called “the true God” in 1 John 5:20.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,04:21)
    “Morphe” means “outward appearance” jammin.  And if you'll recall, I already called this a couple of pages ago.  I already knew that your only “proof” of Jesus having God's nature was the mistranslation of the word “morphe” in Phil 2:6.  :)  Remember me saying what you would say before you said it?  :D

Now, tell me this:  Even IF Jesus was said to have been existing with the nature of God, how is that different than some of us eventually existing with the nature of God?

How does this “nature of God” phrase mean that Jesus IS God Himself, but at the same time it DOESN'T mean that WE will be God Himself?   ???

did you see the strong's greek lexicon?

did you study greek mike?

The “form” here referred to must have been something before he became a man, or before he took upon him the form of a servant. It was something from which he humbled himself by making “himself of no reputation;” by taking upon himself “the form of a servant;” and by being made “in the likeness of men.” Of course, it must have been something which existed when he had not the likeness of people; that is, before he became incarnate. He must therefore have had an existence before he appeared on earth as a man, and in that previous state of existence there must have been something which rendered it proper to say that he was “in the form of God.”

Philippians 2:6

New International Reader's Version (NIRV)

6 In his very nature he was God.

that is a word for word mike in the bible!

strong's greek lexicon
    morphe – nature

the truth is, the translation does not support your doctrine that is why you are not accepting it.

christ has the form of GOD, means he is GOD!
    you have the form of man, of course you are man. are you an animal mike?

i know your doctrine says that christ is a god, and not the true God. means your christ is a false god.

you cant read your opinion mike. you belong to the dreamer group.

:D :D

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,11:22)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 03 2012,18:12)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,04:23)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 03 2012,10:10)

Wrong.  The One who has a Son named Jesus is the One who is called “the true God” in 1 John 5:20.

i cant read in 1 john 5.20 that christ is not the true GOD.

what i can read is christ is the true GOD.

i do not want stories. read your opinion!

study hard mr. dream boy.

is that the best that you can do??

you are always dreaming mike. read your opinion in 1 john 5.20

read that it says that christ is not the true GOD!

better luck next time.

jammin
    Participant

if you read the bible, do not sniff mosquito coil

it's not good for your brain mike.

better luck next time

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 03 2012,18:27)
    The “form” here referred to must have been something before he became a man, or before he took upon him the form of a servant. It was something from which he humbled himself by making “himself of no reputation;” by taking upon himself “the form of a servant;” and by being made “in the likeness of men.” Of course, it must have been something which existed when he had not the likeness of people; that is, before he became incarnate. He must therefore have had an existence before he appeared on earth as a man, and in that previous state of existence there must have been something which rendered it proper to say that he was “in the form of God.”

I agree 100% that Jesus existed in the form of his own God before the world was created by his God through him.

But look at your own words. Why do you use the correct translation of “form” for the Greek word “morphe” in the latter part of the statement, but refuse to accept that same translation in the first part? ???

After all, it is the same Greek word used for “form of God” and “from of a servant”.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 03 2012,18:29)
    read your opinion in 1 john 5.20

The One who has a Son named Jesus is the One who is called “the true God” in 1 John 5:20.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,11:52)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 03 2012,18:29)
    read your opinion in 1 john 5.20

The One who has a Son named Jesus is the One who is called “the true God” in 1 John 5:20.

then read in 1 john 5.20 that christ is not the true God.

do not sniff mosquito coil.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,11:51)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 03 2012,18:27)

I agree 100% that Jesus existed in the form of his own God before the world was created by his God through him.

But look at your own words.  Why do you use the correct translation of “form” for the Greek word “morphe” in the latter part of the statement, but refuse to accept that same translation in the first part?  ???

After all, it is the same Greek word used for “form of God” and “from of a servant”.

did you read all my post?
    you just cut it.

strong's greek lexicon
    morphe- nature

New International Reader's Version (NIRV)

6 In his very nature he was God.

he is GOD!

you have the form of man, are you an animal or man??

jammin
    Participant

we are now in page 38,

the anti christ group, still cant prove their belief.

they can not read their opinion but just story telling. no basis but always dreaming.

better luck next time.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I have the form of Adam, and therefore I am A man, not Adam himself.

Jesus had the form of God, which means he was A god, not God Himself.

jammin, why do you avoid my points?

Tell me how Jesus having the nature of his God makes him BE God, yet when some of us have the nature of our God, we won't BE God?

Why the exception for Jesus?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Jammin is so insecure that he/she cannot dialogue.
    Abuse is the diversion.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Yeah, a few of us have him pegged at about 14 years old.  And while it is commendable for a kid to have such an interest in scripture, it is often quite the bore discussing those scriptures with him/her.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,12:03)
    I have the form of Adam, and therefore I am A man, not Adam himself.

Jesus had the form of God, which means he was A god, not God Himself.

jammin, why do you avoid my points?

Tell me how Jesus having the nature of his God makes him BE God, yet when some of us have the nature of our God, we won't BE God?

Why the exception for Jesus?

did i say that the father is also the son?

you and adam have the same nature (form), man. but of course, you are not adam mike.

the Son(christ) and GOD have the same nature(form), GOD!

believe it or not.

btw mike, your christ is a false god. bec you believe that he is not the true GOD.

until now you cant read your opinion in 1 john 5.20

adam is a true man mike. you and adam have the form(nature) of man. are you a false man mike? are you an animal?
    you are a joker! hahahah

your doctrine is so funny! hahahahaha

believe it or not,
    the father is called the true GOD!
    better luck next time

jammin
    Participant

if your christ is not the true GOD (which you cant read )

therefore, he is a MAN! and not GOD who became flesh!

dont claim that you believe christ as a god. he is a false god according to your doctrine bec HE IS NOT THE TRUE GOD!

john says in 1 john 5.20
    Christ is the true GOD!

the father is called the true GOD

they have the same nature, GOD!

believe it or not mr. dream boy

do not sniff mosquito coil when reading your bible

jammin
    Participant

if you have the form of man, you are man
    not animal mike.

not animal i repeat.

christ has the form of GOD
    morphe in greek – means form, nature

therefore, Christ is GOD!

can i read that in the bible?
    of course

Good News Translation (GNT)

6 He always had the nature of God,
         but he did not think that by force he should try to remain[a] equal with God.

you are the one who avoids my points.
    you are a false teacher mike.
    you can not read your opinion.
    you are just dreaming, making stories without basis.

eat on time mike.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2012,12:26)
    Hi MB,
    Jammin is so insecure that he/she cannot dialogue.
    Abuse is the diversion.

what are you talking about mr dream boy #2?

you cant even read your illusion.

make your own version.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 03 2012,20:44)

That's right. Jesus was a man, jammin. God dwells in heaven. He never became flesh, and He never died. Nor does He have someone he calls “my God”.

On the other hand, all of these things DO apply to God's Son.

Keep studying, jammin. You'll do okay if you put away your wishes and the teachings from men, and just let the scriptures teach you.

When and if you are ever willing to do that, you'll see how simple it is that we have one God, the Father, and He has one only begotten Son, who died for us.

God did not die for us, jammin. His Son did. When you figure this out, you'll be well on your way. Until then, keep dreaming and searching the web for faulty translations that tell you what your itching ears want to hear – whether or not those words are actually scriptural. :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

john says in 1 john 5.20
    Christ is the true GOD!

Wrong. It says the one true God has a Son named Jesus.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,14:07)

john says in 1 john 5.20
    Christ is the true GOD!

Wrong.  It says the one true God has a Son named Jesus.

you always say wrong but you cant read in 1 john 5.20 that chrst is not the true GOD. hahahaha

is that the best that you can do mike??

study hard

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,14:05)

That's right.  Jesus was a man, jammin.  God dwells in heaven.  He never became flesh, and He never died.  Nor does He have someone he calls “my God”.  

On the other hand, all of these things DO apply to God's Son.

Keep studying, jammin.  You'll do okay if you put away your wishes and the teachings from men, and just let the scriptures teach you.

When and if you are ever willing to do that, you'll see how simple it is that we have one God, the Father, and He has one only begotten Son, who died for us.

God did not die for us, jammin.  His Son did.  When you figure this out, you'll be well on your way.  Until then, keep dreaming and searching the web for faulty translations that tell you what your itching ears want to hear – whether or not those words are actually scriptural.  :)

he existed when mike?

Viewing 20 posts - 4,641 through 4,660 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account