JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 4,321 through 4,340 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    cavedave
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 22 2012,04:16)

Quote (cavedave @ Feb. 22 2012,10:52)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 22 2012,02:29)

Quote (cavedave @ Feb. 22 2012,09:12)
    Many are looking for the kingdom in the wrong places.
    Jesus said the kingdom was with in us.
    Everthing on the out side all we can see with our eyes are pictures of spritural truth and the the truth is Christ and Christ is now in us. Or as Paul said unless you fail the test.
    If Christ is in you then so is all of the kingdom of God and all that it is about. The natural world we live in is made up of seas trees grass mountains rivers all things you will find in scripture that speak about spritural truth. Painted by the hand of the one true God to help those called into the kingdom of God. There is way more going on on the inside then is on the out side. If there inst then maybe things are not what you think they are. All things are fullfilled in Christ all things are now for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.
    All others continue to wait and will not turn so He would heal them and make them whole. In Christ the old has passed away and all things have been made new. What or who will you believe. All who tell you to wait or the one who said it is finished. Decisions Decisions.

cavedave

this seems to be much about a presentation of a big talk full of no were to bring you.

If that is all you see a big talk then that is all you see.
    I was speaking to those who have ears to hear all others will just think it is a big noise. And that is just fine. If God himself does not open ones eyes to truth all the big talk in the world will do no good in fact little talk will do no good either. I am sorry you wasted your time reading my big talk and seen no benafit in what you read.

cavedave

I was speaking to those who have ears to hear

are you God ????????????????????????????????? :)

I hope you already know the answer to your question.
    As Jesus was so are we in this world. Or we should be.
    He was a man indwelt by the living God and so should we be.
    Does that make us God no. Did that make him God no. God is drawing all men through these vessels of clay the same as He has always been doing. And if they did not listen to Jesus why would they listen to us because it is Christ in us to that they think is silly and they are not even aware of it. Just as they were not aware 2000 years ago some things never change. People put Jesus up on a pedastil and dont even relize that he came to be an example to all who would follow Him. God was in a man in Jesus Christ and now God is in a whole body of men and women and some of them are really waking up from their sleep and relizing who they really are in Him. All others continue to slumber in the dust of mans ways.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 22 2012,11:24)
    Hi T,
    Listen with your heart.

N.

I always listen to my God with all my heart

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (cavedave @ Feb. 22 2012,11:50)

Everthing on the out side all we can see with our eyes are pictures of spritural truth and the the truth is Christ and Christ is now in us. Or as Paul said unless you fail the test.
    If Christ is in you then so is all of the kingdom of God and all that it is about. The natural world we live in is made up of seas trees grass mountains rivers all things you will find in scripture that speak about spritural truth. Painted by the hand of the one true God to help those called into the kingdom of God. There is way more going on on the inside then is on the out side. If there inst then maybe things are not what you think they are. All things are fullfilled in Christ all things are now for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.
    All others continue to wait and will not turn so He would heal them and make them whole. In Christ the old has passed away and all things have been made new. What or who will you believe. All who tell you to wait or the one who said it is finished. Decisions Decisions.

cavedave

this seems to be much about a presentation of a big talk full of no were to bring you.

I was speaking to those who have ears to hear all others will just think it is a big noise. And that is just fine. If God himself does not open ones eyes to truth all the big talk in the world will do no good in fact little talk will do no good either. I am sorry you wasted your time reading my big talk and seen no benafit in what you read.

cavedave

Does that make us God no. Did that make him God no. God is drawing all men through these vessels of clay the same as He has always been doing. And if they did not listen to Jesus why would they listen to us because it is Christ in us to that they think is silly and they are not even aware of it. Just as they were not aware 2000 years ago some things never change. People put Jesus up on a pedastil and dont even relize that he came to be an example to all who would follow Him. God was in a man in Jesus Christ and now God is in a whole body of men and women and some of them are really waking up from their sleep and relizing who they really are in Him. All others continue to slumber in the dust of mans ways.

cavedave

God was in a man in Jesus Christ and now God is in a whole body of men and women and some of them are really waking up from their sleep and relizing who they really are in Him.

could you extend on this I can not see or understand what you may intend to say,;;like;God is in a whole body of ours ???
    what is the “IN' thing ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Phil 2.13
    1Jn 4.13-16

cavedave
    Participant

terraricca
    I believe if you would listen to brother Nick in the above post and look at the scriptures he put up you would find that it is God Himself trying to get you to see something in all we are saying to you. I could not say it better then the scriptures he has listed. It does not matter all that God has done in my life can only be a witness it is Christ and Christ alone who can bring life and understanding.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 21 2012,20:30)

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 21 2012,19:02)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 21 2012,10:32)
    Hi KW,
    Is it?
    Do you have scripture?

Nick,

These passages appear to testify of such.

2 Corinthians 12

New International Version (NIV)

3 And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— 4 was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell.

Revelation 2:7

7 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Hi KW,
    Eden is not spoken of but only the tree of life.
    We should not make assumptions should we?

Nick,

Eden=Paradise with tree of life in it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Is your opinion enough for us?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (cavedave @ Feb. 21 2012,16:24)

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 21 2012,19:11)

Quote (cavedave @ Feb. 21 2012,12:05)
    The thing Paul was trying to explain was a being caught up in the Spirit. He could not tell if he had left his physcial body or not. It was because the experince was so real to him. if ever you experince this same thing you will know just what he ment. And you will also know that heavenly things can not be explained to others they have to be experinced. He said he heard things that could not be spoken of. It was not that he was forbidden to speak of them it was they were things you would not understand because he didnt. Things that truly come from God need to be reveled by Him. To many look at scripture and think they know what it means and they are just making their best guest. Sometimes we just need to say you know what I dont know that. Instead most poke around and ending up poking their own eye out. I like Paul knew a man some 25 years ago weather in the body or out I dont know who was caught up to the thrid heaven and that is how I know this. it is not just something I read it is something I know first hand.

Cave Dog,

Are you writing what someone else has told you?  I ask because your understanding has Paul speaking in the third person.  It also seems to contradict the following verse.

2 Corinthians 12

5 I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses.

Kerwin
    My handle is not cave dog it is cavedave if you truly wanted to know something I would think that addressing someone in the proper way would get the job done. I also think that what you want to do is argue and that is why you have stated this the way you did. Since you already seem to think you have the answer I would say why ask? Is not your answer a good one. Looks good to me.

CaveDave,

I am sorry for miss-writing your pseudonym which I read as Cavedog last night. Sometimes I ere in these ways.

I gave my reasons why I think the one part of what you wrote was hearsay and not what you derived from scripture. These things happen and we need to test our own doctrine to make sure we are not influenced by rumor of scripture.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (cavedave @ Feb. 22 2012,04:50)

cavedave

cavedave

Cave dave.

I agree with you,except Jesus was born by the will of God,and we are born by the will of men.
    Jesus is the word made flesh,and he is the creator of all.
    God spoke his WORD and it is done.

wakeup.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 22 2012,02:55)
    Hi KW,
    Is your opinion enough for us?

Nick,

Genesis 2:9

9 The LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Here is what Strong's teaches of the word translated paradise.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    The Spirit creates and works in Christ.
    Jesus obeyed and allowed God to use his temple.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    No question the tree was in Eden.
    But IS?

Is there evidence for the other tree now being with the tree of life there too?

Strongs does not equate earth with the celestial but you do?

cavedave
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 22 2012,08:09)

cavedave

cavedave

Cave dave.

I agree with you,except Jesus was born by the will of God,and we are born by the will of men.

wakeup.

The bible says we have been 1 peter 1:23 born again by Gods word. I think I would rather believe what is written then your thought on this subject. And was is written agrees with what I know to be true. That is if you truly are born again it is not by the will of man but by the will of God. First time natural second time spritural.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 22 2012,03:17)
    Hi KW,
    No question the tree was in Eden.
    But IS?

Is there evidence for the other tree now being with the tree of life there too?

Strongs does not equate earth with the celestial but you do?

Nick,

The passage from Revelations I cited spoke of the Tree of Life that is in the Paradise of God. Paradise is used for the Garden of Eden in LXX. Eden has the Tree of Life in it.

For their own reason various translators did not remain true to the LXX translation on this.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jesus was reborn from above at the Jordan.
    We follow him.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (cavedave @ Feb. 22 2012,09:16)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 22 2012,08:09)

cavedave

cavedave

Cave dave.

wakeup.

The bible says we have been 1 peter 1:23 born again by Gods word. I think I would rather believe what is written then your thought on this subject. And was is written agrees with what I know to be true. That is if you truly are born again it is not by the will of man but by the will of God. First time natural second time spritural.

Hi CaveDave,

In Wakeup's defense, I believe he is speaking of our “Physical birth”,
    rather than our “Spiritual Rebirth”; I believe you misunderstood his post.  

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

cavedave
    Participant

You know what Ed i believe i understood it perfectly. And I also have better things to do then to argue with people who are ever hearing and never learning. I believe it was a mistake to come on this forum there is always someone waiting to poke you in the eye and of course all in the name of God.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 22 2012,12:45)
    Hi T,
    Phil 2.13
    1Jn 4.13-16

N

1Jn 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Jn 4:2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

1Jn 4:13 We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.
    1Jn 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.
    1Jn 4:15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God.
    1Jn 4:16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
    God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

Phil 1:14 Because of my chains, most of the brothers in the Lord have been encouraged to speak the word of God more courageously and fearlessly.
    Phil 1:15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill.
    Phil 1:16 The latter do so in love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel.
    Phil 1:17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains.
    Phil 1:18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.
    Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,

SOME TIMES i WANDER IF THOSE WHO TELL OTHER TO READ SCRIPTURES IF THEY TAKE THEIR OWN ADVICE,

I don't mind that some one shows me my errors because this is the way I can learn ,but if you do it out of your own ignorance then what do you accomplish ??? nothing unless yourself have learned something .

I always wander why, is their so much pleasure in spreading ignorance.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (cavedave @ Feb. 22 2012,17:07)
    You know what Ed i believe i understood it perfectly. And I also have better things to do then to argue with people who are ever hearing and never learning. I believe it was a mistake to come on this forum there is always someone waiting to poke you in the eye and of course all in the name of God.

CaveDave

finally you have recognized your self ,always teaching never learning,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (cavedave @ Feb. 22 2012,13:38)
    terraricca
    I believe if you would listen to brother Nick in the above post and look at the scriptures he put up you would find that it is God Himself trying to get you to see something in all we are saying to you. I could not say it better then the scriptures he has listed. It does not matter all that God has done in my life can only be a witness it is Christ and Christ alone who can bring life and understanding.

cavedave

you to should learn rather than teaching,dogma,religion believes that take ashtray the ones that really believe in scriptures as they are written ,

you could have been honest and quote me scriptures that really answers my questions and prove me wrong not to your OPINIONS but to scriptures ,

SO DO IT ,WITH SCRIPTURES ,

Viewing 20 posts - 4,321 through 4,340 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account