JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,741 through 3,760 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 23 2010,13:35)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 23 2010,07:11)
    Hi Gene,

He is most likely going to hit you with the “he was in a limited, fleshly state when he said that” stuff.  But I am with you – just spit it out Dennison.  How is it that you DON'T think this is clear evidence that there is only ONE God, and that ONE is the Father?

I'll shut up now and let you two discuss.   :)

peace and love,
    mike

Mike,
    Actually i didnt argue that.
    My orginal question was not that. as i jumped in as you just have jumped in, when i was referring to genes post to RM,
    who out of no where accuses me of dancing and avoiding?

Im not KJ, and i am not whom ever you want to refer to as to avoid comments or posts.

Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't know the questions had been already posed to Gene. But apparently, he didn't know what he was supposed to answer. Couldn't you have just said this the first time he was confused and avoid all of this?

than simply you believe that eternal life is by knowing the True God and Jesus christ.
    My orginal question: Yet God is Life, as i said before, the God of the living.
    I also stated that Jesus is Life, and that he is the way THE TRUTH and the LIGHT.

I asked you, to explain to ME.
    how are both true if they are seperate entities.

Gene, what we have here is……..

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 23 2010,08:29)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 23 2010,13:35)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 23 2010,07:11)
    Hi Gene,

He is most likely going to hit you with the “he was in a limited, fleshly state when he said that” stuff.  But I am with you – just spit it out Dennison.  How is it that you DON'T think this is clear evidence that there is only ONE God, and that ONE is the Father?

I'll shut up now and let you two discuss.   :)

peace and love,
    mike

Mike,
    Actually i didnt argue that.
    My orginal question was not that. as i jumped in as you just have jumped in, when i was referring to genes post to RM,
    who out of no where accuses me of dancing and avoiding?

Im not KJ, and i am not whom ever you want to refer to as to avoid comments or posts.

Okay, I'm sorry.  I didn't know the questions had been already posed to Gene.  But apparently, he didn't know what he was supposed to answer.  Couldn't you have just said this the first time he was confused and avoid all of this?  

than simply you believe that eternal life is by knowing the True God and Jesus christ.
    My orginal question: Yet God is Life, as i said before, the God of the living.
    I also stated that Jesus is Life, and that he is the way THE TRUTH and the LIGHT.

I asked you, to explain to ME.
    how are both true if they are seperate entities.

Gene, what we have here is……..

mike

Mike,

lol the truth is,
    I forgot….. that i posed the orginal question. so i got confused, and i had to go back to how this all started.

I forget things very easily.

And Gene was referrring to another thread where he posed this same question and we already butted our heads till a bloody mess and got no where.

but again, him like others, post things that dont make sense.
    at times.

and he knows that im not a brute, because i have agreed with him in other things. like the seven spirits of God thread.

so KJ accused me of cheating, Numbers accused me of speculating and adding to the word of God, and now Gene is stating that I DENNISON avoid posts.

Wow… is there another person named simplyforgiven here? because these accusations dont represent my character nor personality within this thread.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    In context you will find it hard to show the Spirit of Christ is NOT the Spirit of God.
    God does not tangle up His words

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Dennison,

You said:

God fullness dwelt in Christ, how is that possible? yet it pleased him, yet it also pleased God to crush him.

let me post a question to you here mike,  are you sure it stating the fullness of the father?  or is it the fullness of all?
    What is this fullness?  because the scripture does not state its the fathers fullness.   but that in him should ALL fullness dwell.

Well, you didn't answer my question, but I'll answer yours.  What I think is meant by “fullness” is all of God's great qualities.  His love, kindness, forgiveness, justness, etc.  And my point remains the same whether it refers to God OR some godhead of three (or even 50) persons.  IF they all are the SAME being, then any fullness one has is already the same fullness the others have.  So it couldn't sensibly be said that something of one dwells in another, for everything OF one is already OF all.  

You said:

First of all there was no other way, this is Gods perfect choice.

Wow, that's a pretty bold assumption.  All things are possible for God.  He could have decided to send those legions of angels down to whup some butt if He chose to.  He could have said “Enough is enough – this isn't worth it” and wiped us all out right then and there if He wanted.  You put limits on an unlimited God with your statement.

You said:

Jesus was a Man, than it would be in human nature not to want to die.

Really?  Right after you assert that when God raises His hand, Jesus raises his?  And now you speak of Jesus' “human nature”?  If Jesus WAS God because he could ONLY do God's will, then his “human nature” would never have come into play.

You said:

Therefore he is fully human, yet fully something else, holy spirit or what not.

This is trinitarian talk, Dennison.  They are always going on about 100% man, 100% God, but they don't even think it out that nothing can be more than 100%.  Per cent means “per 100” basically.  So he could have been 50% man and 50% God, or maybe 60/40, but nothing can be 200%.  It is mathematically impossible, I think.   :)   Anyway, I think the same about your “fully” statement.  He can be half and half, but not fully both – or the word fully wouldn't apply to either.  If we breed a cat with a dog, it would be part dog and part cat, not fully dog AND fully cat, right?

When I have more time, I'll tell you my “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids” theory about Jesus coming as flesh.  :D

peace and love to you, my friend
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 23 2010,14:35)
    Mike,

lol the truth is,
    I forgot….. that i posed the orginal question. so i got confused, and i had to go back to how this all started.

I forget things very easily.

And Gene was referrring to another thread where he posed this same question and we already butted our heads till a bloody mess and got no where.

but again, him like others, post things that dont make sense.
    at times.

and he knows that im not a brute, because i have agreed with him in other things. like the seven spirits of God thread.

so KJ accused me of cheating, Numbers accused me of speculating and adding to the word of God, and now Gene is stating that I DENNISON avoid posts.

Wow… is there another person named simplyforgiven here? because these accusations dont represent my character nor personality within this thread.

Water under the bridge. I'm sure Gene will feel the same way. I'm anxious to see his reply. :)

Numbers? :D :laugh: :D Ed, I love ya and I hope you are the kind of guy who is able to laugh at himself. Because that is FUNNY!

And I agree. Sometimes it is hard to see what Gene is saying through all those parenthesis. :) Hey, it took me a month before I was able to understand what terra was saying. :) But now I've come to know that he is very sharp and scripturally knowledgable. To each his own, right?

I enjoy conversing with you guys – Dennison, Ed, Gene and Kathi – even though we rarely agree on anything.

peace and love,
    mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 23 2010,08:59)
    Hi Dennison,

You said:

God fullness dwelt in Christ, how is that possible? yet it pleased him, yet it also pleased God to crush him.

let me post a question to you here mike,  are you sure it stating the fullness of the father?  or is it the fullness of all?
    What is this fullness?  because the scripture does not state its the fathers fullness.   but that in him should ALL fullness dwell.

Well, you didn't answer my question, but I'll answer yours.  What I think is meant by “fullness” is all of God's great qualities.  His love, kindness, forgiveness, justness, etc.  And my point remains the same whether it refers to God OR some godhead of three (or even 50) persons.  IF they all are the SAME being, then any fullness one has is already the same fullness the others have.  So it couldn't sensibly be said that something of one dwells in another, for everything OF one is already OF all.  

You said:

First of all there was no other way, this is Gods perfect choice.

Wow, that's a pretty bold assumption.  All things are possible for God.  He could have decided to send those legions of angels down to whup some butt if He chose to.  He could have said “Enough is enough – this isn't worth it” and wiped us all out right then and there if He wanted.  You put limits on an unlimited God with your statement.

You said:

Jesus was a Man, than it would be in human nature not to want to die.

Really?  Right after you assert that when God raises His hand, Jesus raises his?  And now you speak of Jesus' “human nature”?  If Jesus WAS God because he could ONLY do God's will, then his “human nature” would never have come into play.

You said:

Therefore he is fully human, yet fully something else, holy spirit or what not.

This is trinitarian talk, Dennison.  They are always going on about 100% man, 100% God, but they don't even think it out that nothing can be more than 100%.  Per cent means “per 100” basically.  So he could have been 50% man and 50% God, or maybe 60/40, but nothing can be 200%.  It is mathematically impossible, I think.   :)   Anyway, I think the same about your “fully” statement.  He can be half and half, but not fully both – or the word fully wouldn't apply to either.  If we breed a cat with a dog, it would be part dog and part cat, not fully dog AND fully cat, right?

When I have more time, I'll tell you my “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids” theory about Jesus coming as flesh.  :D

mike

Hi Mike,

I didnt because it depends what it meant by full. I dont believe it says about the Fathers fullness. but All whatever that means.  In that chapter it makes it seems that Jesus is the creator of this world and that life consists out of him. and that in the end of the description it says that it pleased God that EVERYTHING I.e. All fullness dwells in him.  
    thats what i think it means rather than the fathers qualities.

I disagree with that compelelty.  I didnt say all things are impossible for God,  I very well believe that if he WANTED TO he could have done the things you have mentioned, the fact is he didnt, and because he didnt he chose that from the very beggining.  And by the way if God is love, he wouldnt do such a thing.  Like right now, i have the ability the through my computer out of the window, doesnt mean i would.  Just because God has the ability to do alot of things, doesnt mean he would WANT to.

Really?  Right after you assert that when God raises His hand, Jesus raises his?  And now you speak of Jesus' “human nature”?  If Jesus WAS God because he could ONLY do God's will, then his “human nature” would never have come into play

lol yes really.
    maybe i exagerated in my last point.  because i dont think it was Gods desire that Jesus had to eat, or sleep or a number of things, that was all the human needs of Jesus. RM addresed this to me the other day.  But Christ concerning others and princples and who he was, had all the personality of the father, in other words the fathers will.  The agreement here is he did the Fathers will perfectly.  Yet Christ Human desires are due to his state of being.  Than we say omgosh welll he was limited, i would argue it wouldnt be the same, because before Christ was in the flesh, he did the fathers will and was not limited in those things.  So before he was flesh he did perfectly to the things of Gods will, and in flesh was still obediant.

mike

Your fully father (if you have kids) and son in the very same time.
    Roles in life does not divide people into seperate beings.
    a Dog can be my pet and my friend at the very same time.
    anyways, when i say he was fully human, well obvious he was human, but he was born different, out of the seed of the holy spirit.  Could we say he is exactly like us?

So in a since he is different yet not.
    Jesus was a man,
    was he a man before his flesh.
    simply no.
    He was the Word.
    It its irrevalnt whether he was fully man or not, because when time started he was the Son of God,
    yet the Son of Man in flesh.

much love mike,

Are you trying to spank me? (inside joke)

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ June 23 2010,05:07)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 23 2010,11:01)
    Hi ($,
    Does your understanding have any scriptural support?
    Is the SPIRIT Of CHRIST in ROMANS 8 not the Holy Spirit of God??

Hi Nick:

I have already given you my scriptural support.  Apparently you are not reading what I have stated, and no, I don't believe that the spirit of Christ in Romans 8 is the Holy Spirit,

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Niceeee

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94
    Romans 8

1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

12Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

18For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

19For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

20For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

23And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

31What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

32He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    How many Spirits are spoken of in Rom 8.
    Two-both in v16

The spirit of man is mentioned there but all the rest speak of the ONE SPIRIT[1 cor12, eph4]

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Nick,
    your longest post yet,

numbers my respect!

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 22 2010,07:08)

Quote (RokkaMan @ June 21 2010,13:03)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 21 2010,09:56)

Quote (RokkaMan @ June 21 2010,09:25)
    HI Nick Hassan,

When Revelations says Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords what does that make YHVH?

Hi RM,

He will still be the God of gods,

Psalm 136:2 NIV
    Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever.

mike

I've said countless times…Jesus is not YHVH, but he is God!

Hi RM,

I don't understand.  YHVH is God.  You say Jesus is NOT YHVH.  There is only one God, so……?

mike

Just to help clarify
    he is stating that God is a title,

just remember that mike,

this is what he is saying that Jesus is not YHVH but he is God (title)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 23 2010,15:09)
    Numbers?   :D  :laugh:  :D   Ed, I love ya and I hope you are the kind of guy who is able to laugh at himself.  Because that is FUNNY!

peace and love,
    mike

Hi Mike,

Yes, I can laugh at myself but SF is referring to Marty as numbers (942767); not me.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 23 2010,12:22)

Numbers?   :D  :laugh:  :D   Ed, I love ya and I hope you are the kind of guy who is able to laugh at himself.  Because that is FUNNY!

peace and love,
    mike

Hi Mike,

Yes, I can laugh at myself but SF is referring to Marty as numbers (942767); not me.

God bless
    Ed J

Mike and Ed

I am chuckling at myself as we speak.
    clever no?

:D :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ June 23 2010,18:22)

peace and love,
    mike

Hi Mike,

God bless
    Ed J

Oops, sorry Ed. :)

peace and love,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Dennison,

You said:

and that in the end of the description it says that it pleased God that EVERYTHING I.e. All fullness dwells in him.  
    thats what i think it means rather than the fathers qualities.

Okay, but you didn't allow for this very simple point I made:

IF they all are the SAME being, then any fullness one has is already the same fullness the others have.  So it couldn't sensibly be said that something of one dwells in another, for everything OF one is already OF all.

All the fullness of God would have already been in Jesus if he was God.  If Jesus was God, then it means that Jesus was pleased to have all the fullness of Jesus dwell in Jesus.  ???

You said:

I very well believe that if he WANTED TO he could have done the things you have mentioned,

Agreed.

You said:

And by the way if God is love, he wouldnt do such a thing.

I don't even know what that means.  Yes, God is love.  Did He set laws about killing the breakers of these laws?  Did He wipe out 185,000 living breathing Assyrians in one night?  Did He decide to wipe out every single Israelite after Aaron made the golden calf, but Moses pleaded with Him not to and He relented?  Did He send Nebuchadnezzar to destroy Jerusalem so badly that mothers had to boil and eat their own children?

You said:

So before he was flesh he did perfectly to the things of Gods will, and in flesh was still obediant.

Listen to yourself.  Jesus (someone other than God) did God's will.

You said:

Your fully father (if you have kids) and son in the very same time.

Come on, Dennison.  You know that's not the same thing.  for example, I can be fully Christian and fully Republican.  But I cannot be fully man and fully fish.

peace and love,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 23 2010,15:59)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 22 2010,07:08)

Quote (RokkaMan @ June 21 2010,13:03)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 21 2010,09:56)

Quote (RokkaMan @ June 21 2010,09:25)
    HI Nick Hassan,

When Revelations says Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords what does that make YHVH?

Hi RM,

He will still be the God of gods,

Psalm 136:2 NIV
    Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever.

mike

I've said countless times…Jesus is not YHVH, but he is God!

Hi RM,

I don't understand.  YHVH is God.  You say Jesus is NOT YHVH.  There is only one God, so……?

mike

Just to help clarify
    he is stating that God is a title,

just remember that mike,

this is what he is saying that Jesus is not YHVH but he is God (title)

But YHVH, your God is ONE. Not two or three, but ONE. And since Jesus thinks the only true God is YHVH, that is good enough for me. :)

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Let me rephrase it.

I don't understand. YHVH is God. You say Jesus is NOT YHVH. There is only one God, so……?

mike
    :D

JustAskin
    Participant

Nick,

On page 11, …

Verse 9. The Spirit of God dwells in you… But if you do not have the Spirit of Christ, you are not his.

This means… if you have the Spirit of God in you then you are alive and abide by the law of the Spirit of God and not by the law of flesh.
    But if you do not have the Spirit of Christ, then you cannot have the Spirit of God…for we must come through Jesus to reach God.

Note that 'Spirit' is a dual definition word and must be read in context.

Spirit (1): the nature, embodiment, personification or apparent emination of a thing.
    Spirit (2): The nonphysical element of a being.

So, Sp1 Can refer to things like, 'bondage' (Verse15) and 'the Spirit of Life (Verse 2)

Sp2, is like, 'the Spirit of God', 'the Spirit of a man', 'the Spirit of Christ'

You asked how many 'spirits' are mentioned and claimed only two… Read again you own post…given the definition i just gave.

Acquire from God, through Christ, the Spirit of Wisdom.

Let the Holy Spirit of God dwell in you mingling with your own Spirit, you who you are, and you will become one with God through the Spirit of Christ.

The Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of God become one Spirit, one embodiment in you and that one becomes one with your own spirit making you one spirit in all. This means agreement of purpose and desire, all three spirits acting in perfect unison, a single spiritual embodiment.
    This is possibly how the trinity started to take shape in thought just as the sinful thought in was nit checked and that one became a Satan.

It is not three people in one spirit but three spirits in one person of man and the unison is one of purpose and Love not spiritual body…

'Love unites and  the Spirit of God is 'Love',

Having 'Love' you have 'Life' and having 'Life' you have creation of 'life from life, in love, with love'

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

*Elder* Mike,

All the fullness of God would have already been in Jesus if he was God.  If Jesus was God, then it means that Jesus was pleased to have all the fullness of Jesus dwell in Jesus.  

What does God mean by All than? That all life and creation consisted out of Christ. It please God before time began for his particpation within this world Which is Christ to have all fullness.  
    Wait does

I don't even know what that means.  Yes, God is love.  Did He set laws about killing the breakers of these laws?  Did He wipe out 185,000 living breathing Assyrians in one night?  Did He decide to wipe out every single Israelite after Aaron made the golden calf, but Moses pleaded with Him not to and He relented?  Did He send Nebuchadnezzar to destroy Jerusalem so badly that mothers had to boil and eat their own children?

So your playing the devils advocate mike? FACT: God is love.
    Therefore if God loves, than he hates.  If you love children, therefore you hate abortion.
    God loves whats holy and hates what is not holy,
    God knew what he was doing, he knew that these people HATED HIM, so he wiped them out, knowing that they would never choose him. Lets not go into circles of arguements abotu thigns that we agree alreaddy, unless you really dont agree. lets not play games if your just argueing for the sake of arugeing.
    when i say that God is love, is that God cannot/chooses not to force people to choose him.

Listen to yourself.  Jesus (someone other than God) did God's will.

Ok lets say you agree that God is Jesus.  if God was limited to a human state, to be a rolemodel in some sense, than he would stilll need to depend on himself.  

actually let me drop that point, Because i do not know if the Bible says that Jesus was obedient before becoming flesh.  I dont think that before flesh, Christ was said to be obedient, but only in flesh was he obedient.  
    Than if thats true, than i would change my position and say he created on his own accord, and was sent into the world as Christ by the Father.

Come on, Dennison.  You know that's not the same thing.  for example, I can be fully Christian and fully Republican.  But I cannot be fully man and fully fish.

Than we have are argueing the wrong thread.
    because you are stating that the Father is not the Son.
    I say vise versa.

ok these are respective roles, not distinct identities.  
    Therefore its not man and fish, but Father and son.
    Roles brother.

Unless your argueing Man and God.
    which would make NO SENSE, since Christ existed before flesh as the Word.

much love,

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ June 24 2010,19:11)
    Nick,

On page 11, …

Verse 9. The Spirit of God dwells in you… But if you do not have the Spirit of Christ, you are not his.

This means… if you have the Spirit of God in you then you are alive and abide by the law of the Spirit of God and not by the law of flesh.
    But if you do not have the Spirit of Christ, then you cannot have the Spirit of God…for we must come through Jesus to reach God.

Note that 'Spirit' is a dual definition word and must be read in context.

Spirit (1): the nature, embodiment, personification or apparent emination of a thing.
    Spirit (2): The nonphysical element of a being.

So, Sp1 Can refer to things like, 'bondage' (Verse15) and 'the Spirit of Life (Verse 2)

Sp2, is like, 'the Spirit of God', 'the Spirit of a man', 'the Spirit of Christ'

You asked how many 'spirits' are mentioned and claimed only two… Read again you own post…given the definition i just gave.

Acquire from God, through Christ, the Spirit of Wisdom.

Let the Holy Spirit of God dwell in you mingling with your own Spirit, you who you are, and you will become one with God through the Spirit of Christ.

The Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of God become one Spirit, one embodiment in you and that one becomes one with your own spirit making you one spirit in all. This means agreement of purpose and desire, all three spirits acting in perfect unison, a single spiritual embodiment.
    This is possibly how the trinity started to take shape in thought just as the sinful thought in was nit checked and that one became a Satan.

It is not three people in one spirit but three spirits in one person of man and the unison is one of purpose and Love not spiritual body…

'Love unites and  the Spirit of God is 'Love',

Having 'Love' you have 'Life' and having 'Life' you have creation of 'life from life, in love, with love'

JA: That is a very good post. Deep truth yet bottom line unites all. Unity is necessary. Very good. Thank you, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 3,741 through 3,760 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account