JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 24,521 through 24,540 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    DesireTruth
    Participant

@Nick,

Why are you so afraid to answer my questions?

Nick
    Participant

Hi Desiretruth,

You attack the false church as if she is relevant to anything.

Your apparent INCONSISTENCIES are because you are not subject to the Master.

DEVOTED to REBELLION you attempt to undermine him and his servants in service to your master kicking against the goad is inevitable frustration.

Nick
    Participant

The mind is your playground desiretruth.

Playing games is your forte.

sigh.

Nick
    Participant

Brethren, my heart’s desire  and my prayer to God for them is for their salvation. For I testify about them that they have zeal for God, but not in accordance with knowledge. For not knowing about God’s righteousness and seeking to establish their own, they do not subject themselves to the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness for everyone who believes.

Rom 10.1f

there is nothing new under the Sun.

ecc 1.9

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Nick,

I am quoting scripture from the OT and comparing it to its usage in NT; and asking why they don’t match. Apparently my questions are to difficult for you or by answering them truthfully it will overturn your world just like it did mine and it scares you!

Either answer the questions or ignore the conversation!

Nick
    Participant

Hi Dt,

The NT offers life to men in the Son of God.

It is the final offer from God to men.

Unless you repent you will all likewise perish.

Sadly many prefer old wine to new.

Nick
    Participant

When was your life overturned?

Nick
    Participant

Fear is not the issue for me but it may be for you.

The Holy Spirit is daunting for many because it means loss of control and being used by God for His purposes and not ours.

Human religion and legal requirements seem much safer for many.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Nick,

So what you’re saying is you aren’t going to answer any of my questions…understood.

Good thing Proclaimer created this website so we could discuss our like thoughts.

Nick
    Participant

Hi desiretruth,

So when was your life overturned?

Nick
    Participant

Hi Desiretruth,

Scripture has offered you the answers but you didn’t listen?

Therefore every scribe who has become a disciple of the kingdom is like the head of a household who brings out of his treasure things new and old.

matt 13.52

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Nick,

Did you just ask me a question without answering mine? Let’s do this, answer one of my questions and I’ll answer one of yours. I am tired of this question “goal post” moving and me required to answer everyone’s questions while mine remain unanswered.

By the way, what am I suppose to repent of?

Nick
    Participant

Hi Desiretruth,

If you would like to be in control of the dialogue perhaps you should have your own site?

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.(Rom 3.22)

That is why all must repent.

Nick
    Participant

But then I guess you do not accept anything through Paul as being anointed.

I suppose all the letters of the apostles are also anathema to you. Acts as well?

Nick
    Participant

So when you had your life changing experience you tossed the baby out with the bath water and now only see the OT as given by God?

Berean
    Participant

@desire Truth

Isaiah 53:9

And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; 👉because he had done no violence, 👉neither was any deceit in his mouth.

This is the case for Jesus.

Is this the case for Israel?

🙏

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Nick

It is obvious you don’t want to be a part of the conversation, as you have brought nothing to it except contention. Why are you here? Reciprocity is what makes a conversation work; ask a question, have question answered and vice versa. A concept that apparently is foreign to you.

Good luck!

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Berean

I have been over Isa 53:9 before, go find my response. If you want to believe Isa 53 is Jesus – fantastic. Now find where in the OT the Messiah was to be buried and raised up in three days!

Begin!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Desire Truth and equally where does it say he wasn’t to be killed and resurrected in three day’s please show those scriptures,  and again Jesus know it wasn’t written in the old Testament , that is why is said it himself,  he simply gave a comparison of what happened to Jonah was going to happen to him, that’s all, he never said it was written “about him”. that way now did hid? You said the Old Testament was written by Jews,  that is wrong prove to me where any scripture says the Old Testament was written by the Jews?  Moses was not a Jew, he was of the tribe of Levi  he wrote most of the Old Testament .  Except for the prophets, and most of them were not by the Jews.

Desire Truth…. you seem to think the Jews have it right, if you do that then you have become a persecutor of Jesus as they were and are,  but not all Jews do, some believe the New Testament scriptures,  not saying that critical thinking is wrong, but you have yet to prove any where where the nation of Judah were suffering for our sins and iniquities, being laid on them,  not even a single scriptures supports that not one that I see at least.  If it exists then show it to us and also show us where scripture shows they have suffered for anyone else’s sin but their own sins and iniquities, they were suffering for.   As I said to you before your throwing out the baby with the wash. IMO

pease and love to you and your Desire Truth………gene

Berean
    Participant

@desire Truth

You

I have been over Isa 53:9 before, go find my response. If you want to believe Isa 53 is Jesus – fantastic. Now find where in the OT the Messiah was to be buried and raised up in three days!

Begin!

Me

Israël IS a siner in need of a savior…

Jesus IS not a siner , He IS the Savior OF thé world

🙏

Viewing 20 posts - 24,521 through 24,540 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account