JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 21,321 through 21,340 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Lulu,

Are you new to this site?

Lulu
    Participant

I joined 5 days ago.

princess
    Participant

Jesus is his name. He is Jesus.

The Word of God is his name. He is the Word of God.

The Word became flesh and dwelt among us and we beheld his glory

Jesus Christ came in the flesh.

🔅language, language. the word & flesh are physical. your metaphysical faith does not work out. finding truth has nothing to do with the physical, no matter how many crowns, commas, uppercase, lower case, color schemes you use.

the language of humanity, you do get that right?

this also puts you in  the human worshiping category . so as long as you don’t have him carved in stone your alright. so saints are stoned and gods are crucified. got it.

not saying, anything im fighting a few myself, so i get it. but come on man! what you have read and seen and know, it’s like you hold in and discard discussion early in the game, look at this thread, has anyone answered right yet? casting lots i say it’s divided.

its your god, i get it. i respect the dedication. i get it, you get grief on matters, look who your debating/writing with repeatedly, all that you have to give you give what!?! so intelligent you are and that knowledge being pulled down to this. just blows me away.

quit trying to figure it all out and start living it, breathing it, feel it, touch it just love it! give you a taste of what im going through, brought a praying mantis into the house due to the cold. i don’t know if its going to make it through, living with me can be to say the least, a bit trying. the same heartbeat i could like pull the  teeth out oblivious individuals, grind them down to fertilize the house plants. its not pretty. dude, rue the day.  ♥♥♥♥

its not the blood, its spirit. elementals, my dear Watson. fire, water, sound, vibration. remove the veil, tear it in 2. technically or since you go by the book, jesus is your brother. everyone leaves that out. prophets have it tough, always did.

Do not cling to Me,” Jesus said, “for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go and tell My brothers, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, to My God and your God.'”…10In bringing many sons to glory, it was fitting for God, for whom and through whom all things exist, to make the author of their salvation perfect through suffering. 11For both the One who sanctifies and those who are sanctified are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers. 12He says: “I will proclaim Your name to My brothers; I will sing Your praises in the assembly.”…

so he isn’t your brother he is your god.🔆!

praise me !o! by all means, do so 💦 !o! oh, wait i have to suffer to receive praise, 🤔wait a second…….this is the marshmallow test right! where are those tootsie pops when you need them. 😊

i miss T

princess
    Participant

Hi Edj, truly it’s been a week of blue full moons.

Proclaimer
    Participant

language, language. the word & flesh are physical. your metaphysical faith does not work out. finding truth has nothing to do with the physical, no matter how many crowns, commas, uppercase, lower case, color schemes you use.

Wow you get all that from my simple words to Gene which are there to remind him of that which is written which he teaches against.

this also puts you in  the human worshiping category . so as long as you don’t have him carved in stone your alright. so saints are stoned and gods are crucified. got it.

Got what exactly?

quit trying to figure it all out and start living it, breathing it, feel it, touch it just love it!

Heaven Net is a forum that tests what is true and what is false regarding God, the Bible, Jesus Christ, and the Kingdom of God. It is where teachings extracted from the Bible are tested using the Bible. What you are saying doesn’t fit the the function of this website. What you say here is more about lives expressed outside of this website. If you think Heaven Net is the full picture of any member here, then you are wrong. Maybe its possible that myself and others express a more business mind in emails, a more social and humorous exchange on Facebook, and loving relationships with family and friends and also strangers in real life. Perhaps you could not possibly judge all that from Heaven Net just as reading my work emails is not likely to give much away about the real me.

What is going on in your head Miia? Why do you feel the need to criticize just because I correct people using scripture on Heaven Net?

Ed J
    Participant

Are you new to this site?

I joined 5 days ago.

Hi Lulu,

Welcome!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Edj, truly it’s been a week of blue full moons.

Hi Princess,

I know “a blood moon” is a solar eclipse

But what’s “a blue moon” ?

Ed J
    Participant

come on man!

Princess, is that your Joe Biden impression?

Ed J
    Participant

i miss T

You mean Pierre?

Ed J
    Participant

what’s “a blue moon” ?

Is that “two full moons” in one Month?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Lulu……you were giving us the English definition of the word “Before” it’s not the same in Greek.

STRONG…..Greek (pro) ….A primary preposition; “fore”, that is, “in front of” , prior (figuratively superior) to. 

That is the Greek meaning of the word (pro) that is used in the text. 

Jesus was not telling them he was “alive” before Abraham at all, but was more important to them then Abraham was.  

Peace and love to you and yours…….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj……The term blue moon, can express feeling bad. Princess could be going through a sad time right now.

If you are Princess, hope you get to feeling better.

Peace and love to you and yours……….gene

Berean
    Participant

There is No Biblical proof that Jesus did not exist before Abraham.

Jésus IS The SON OF GOD WHO WAS WITH (THE)GOD IN THE BIGINNING AND HE WAS GOD…

Berean
    Participant

prin
    prin
    prin
    Matt 1:18, Matt 26:34, Matt 26:75, Mark 14:30, Mark 14:72, Luke 2:26, Luke 22:34, Luke 22:61, John 4:49, John 8:58, John 14:29, Acts 2:20, Acts 7:2, Acts 25:16

prin
    prin
    adverb from pro – pro 4253; prior, sooner:–before (that), ere.

princess
    Participant

you really don’t have a clue do you !0!

Mila, such a beautiful soul that she is, isn’t me.

I don’t hide in sheep’s clothing.  nor behind a blood god that demands Human sacrifice  when presented with scriptural teachings that oh say  Shake it up a bit. You come back with business emails, FB  really!?!

your reply is nothing more then a childish notion

in all honesty you really don’t know what to believe and as long as you have the Bible in one hand and man in the other you are just fine keeps you grounded. Then have at it !0!

don’t know which god to pick but hey three heads are better then one !0!
    I just can’t…..

👑 princess 👑

princess
    Participant

Edj,

I love that you search for the impossible.

princess
    Participant

You mean Pierre?

yes ❤️

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean……How interesting, your diffenition of the GREEK WORD ((prin) is completely different then the one I copied and posted from STRONGS concordance,  (G4250)  

But then that’s what you people do, you force the text to say what in fact it is not saying, to meet your false “trinitarian”,  preexisting,  teachings.

Get a Strongs concordance and just check it out for a change. Or get yourself an actual Greek Dictionary.

Peace and love to you and yours………gene

Berean
    Participant

Strong’s Number G4250 matches the Greek πρίν (prin),
    which occurs 14 times in 14 verses in the Greek concordance of the KJV

View results using the NASB Greek concordance
    TOOLS
     Mat 1:18
    Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before G4250 they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
    TOOLS
     Mat 26:34
    Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before G4250 the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
    TOOLS
     Mat 26:75
    And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before G4250 the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.
    TOOLS
     Mar 14:30
    And Jesus saith unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this day, even in this night, before G4250 the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice.
    TOOLS
     Mar 14:72
    And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before G4250 the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.
    TOOLS
     Luk 2:26
    And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before G4250 he had seen the Lord’s Christ.
    TOOLS
     Luk 22:34
    And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that G4250 thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.
    TOOLS
     Luk 22:61
    And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before G4250 the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
    TOOLS
     Jhn 4:49
    The nobleman saith unto him, Sir, come down ere G4250 my child die.
    TOOLS
     Jhn 8:58
    Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before G4250 Abraham was, I am.
    TOOLS
     Jhn 14:29
    And now I have told you before G4250 it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
    TOOLS
     Act 2:20
    The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before G4250 that great and notable day of the Lord come:
    TOOLS
     Act 7:2
    And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before G4250 he dwelt in Charran,
    TOOLS
     Act 25:16
    To whom I answered, It is not the manner of the Romans to deliver any man to die, before G4250 that he which is accused have the accusers face to face, and have licence to answer for himself concerning the crime laid against him.

Berean
    Participant

None of the texts mentioned (in 867191) has the meaning of “more important”

Viewing 20 posts - 21,321 through 21,340 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account