John 1

• This topic has 259 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Ed J.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 260 total)
  • Author
    davidbfun
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 25 2010,09:28)
    Mike…………..If Jesus according to preexistences created everything them he would have had to be in (THE) Beginning and No one was there in (THE) Beginning except GOD Alone.  Here is something to chew on brother.

Isa 44:24…..> Thus saith the LORD, they redeemer, and He that formed thee from the (WOMB). (I) and the LORD that (MAKES) (ALL) things; that stretched forth the heavens (ALONE); and spread abroad the earth  by (MYSELF).

please tell us what part of that you preexistences don't understand. Is it that part where God said He did it (ALONE) or where he said  he did it by (HIMSELF) .

And you say “What?” to me brother.

Hi Gene,

Actually God EXISTS!

God is beyond the realm of time.

Beginning is a starting point.

Jesus is THE Beginning as he is the firstborn of all creation. Only God existed before His only begotten son. And since God has no time, He has no beginning, by definition.

Therefore God has to be there in the beginning when His son comes forth into the cosmos because his son is the beginning.

David

davidbfun
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ July 23 2010,10:21)
    What I find so ironic is that in both of my post nobody has challenged me, why?   Is it that it is true that The Word of God is Jesus Christ?  Well it  is……And He will come again as The Word of God and King of Kings and Lord of Lords…..Irene

Hi Irene,

Jesus is the “Word” in John 1:1

The “word of God” is predominantly the message from God and
    occurs 46 times in the bible.

I automatically thought like you, since Jesus is the Word in John that it naturally transferred to mean that he was the “Word of God” which would be a title for Jesus because he is the “son of God”.

However, throughout the Bible it refers to the message that is coming from God.

David

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DBF,
    The testimony[word]of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
    From rev 19

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 25 2010,05:49)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 25 2010,01:28)
    Mike…………..If Jesus according to preexistences created everything them he would have had to be in (THE) Beginning and No one was there in (THE) Beginning except GOD Alone.  Here is something to chew on brother.

Isa 44:24…..> Thus saith the LORD, they redeemer, and He that formed thee from the (WOMB). (I) and the LORD that (MAKES) (ALL) things; that stretched forth the heavens (ALONE); and spread abroad the earth  by (MYSELF).

please tell us what part of that you preexistences don't understand. Is it that part where God said He did it (ALONE) or where he said  he did it by (HIMSELF) .

And you say “What?” to me brother.

Hi Gene,

The “WHAT?!?” was because I couldn't understand what else you were trying to say, that's all.

I've answered the “by Myself” thing before, but maybe not to you.

Bill Gates had many people under him when he created Microsoft – it wasn't a single man effort.  Yet he could still rightly say “I created Microsoft “alone' and “by myself” in that he was the brain child behind it all.  He was the impetus, or driving force behind it's creation.  He didn't have any equal partners that he has to share credit for the creation of Microsoft with.

It is the same with God.  He was the impetus behind creation.  He had no equal partners He has to share credit with.  But that is not to say that Jesus couldn't have brought him “color samples” to choose from and then do the actual “painting”, right?

mike

Mike………See the problem you are (ASSUMING THINGS NOT WRITTEN) if we all do this we can't make (NO) Head way here about anything, you want us to be specifice about things but you seem to not do that. Lets stay specific Scripture says GOD did it ALONE now you need to accept that as stated right Brother? IMO

peace and love ……………………gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 26 2010,03:14)
    Mike………See the problem you are (ASSUMING THINGS NOT WRITTEN) if we all do this we can't make (NO) Head way here about anything, you want us to be specifice about things but you seem to not do that. Lets stay specific Scripture says GOD did it ALONE now you need to accept that as stated right Brother? IMO

peace and love ……………………gene

Okay Gene,

Then you also follow suit and go ONLY by scriptures. Paul says everything came FROM God THROUGH Jesus.

How did everything come THROUGH Jesus?

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (davidbfun @ July 25 2010,15:05)

Quote (Arnold @ July 23 2010,10:21)
    What I find so ironic is that in both of my post nobody has challenged me, why?   Is it that it is true that The Word of God is Jesus Christ?  Well it  is……And He will come again as The Word of God and King of Kings and Lord of Lords…..Irene

Hi Irene,

Jesus is the “Word” in John 1:1

The “word of God” is predominantly the message from God and
    occurs 46 times in the bible.

I automatically thought like you, since Jesus is the Word in John that it naturally transferred to mean that he was the “Word of God” which would be a title for Jesus because he is the “son of God”.

However, throughout the Bible it refers to the message that is coming from God.  

David

Hi David,

John wrote Rev before he wrote down his gospel. Knowing Jesus was the “Word of God” in Rev most likely had something to do with him referring to Jesus as “the Word” in his gospel.

How else did God's “Word” be made flesh?

mike

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ July 23 2010,09:58)
    Irene,

What is it about your post that you wish to have challenged.

Are you so frightened of the fact that you said something of truth – Next time try doing what you normally do then and speak false, if you really require others to challenge you.

Irene, Seriously,
    Be prepared to speak the truth and be ignore – Satan knows many trick – and of you require praise speaking truth  he will see it as 'payment' and will offer you riches to speak “His Truth” – beware!

So Satan does not bother YOU. I do believe that Satan is the God of this world or earth, since he was exiled out of Heaven. No more can He go to Heaven and accuse us of wrong doing… Satan is at everybody's door knocking, so all of YOU BEWARE…..As far as wanting to be challenged, I believe that is normal, to see what others think of it….I am glad that you think it is the truth….Coming out of the Catholic Church and being rather Spiritual, I know Satan very well. And I know the difference of Demon's and Angel's and God…. Some times they try to come into our Home and in Jesus name I chase them away. Satan does not foul me…Also you are right, I was rather prideful to want others to say something to my post….
    'Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 25 2010,03:33)

Quote (Arnold @ July 25 2010,01:57)

Quote (Ed J @ July 23 2010,07:15)

Quote (Arnold @ July 23 2010,02:21)
    What I find so ironic is that in both of my post nobody has challenged me, why?   Is it that it is true that The Word of God is Jesus Christ?  …..Irene

Hi Irene,

NO; this is what you have been taught in the systems of religion!
    The systems of religion and traditions of men do communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

God(HolySpirit) is: “The Word”(John 1:1)!
    Jesus is: “a word”   … NOT “THE WORD”!

(Lōgôs) [λογος]=373 means “Word”, and 373 is the 74th Prime Number!
    (Hō Lōgôs) [ο λογος]=443 means “The Word” and 443 is the 86th Prime Number. (John 1:1)
    “God Word”=86 and אלהים=86 ĔL-ō-Hêêm both equal 86 and ĔL-ō-Hêêm=63 means “YHVH”=63.

You (Irene) will need to study this for a while for you to grasp “Bible Truth”=117!

In English, the significant number (74) is attributed to JOSHUA=74, Messiah=74;
    also in the following: JESUS=74, Cross=74, Gospel=74, עד=74, and even English=74.
    Jesus Christ (74×32) also factors 74 in Greek Theomatically:
    [Jesus] Ιησους=74(x12), [Christ] Χριστоς=74(x20).
    [Son of Man] υιος τον ανθρωπου=74(x40).

one hundred and forty four thousand=373 (Rev.14:3)
    JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS=373 (John 19:19)

It's a simple matter of simple number associations, I will illustrate what they mean…
    I'm lining up these ideas up better for you to see what the numbers represent; OK?

The “HolySpirit” is “The Word”(of God)!
                  Hebrew=Greek
                (86)אלהים=ο λογος(86th Prime)
    (ĔL-ō-Hêêm)God=The Word(Hō Lōgôs)

God=86 in Hebrew and “The Word”=86 in Greek ARE EQUAL.
    Theomatic numbers to prime number counterparts. (John 1:1)

This symbol ( > ) means GREATER THAN in mathematics
    The pieces fit together perfectly: “The Word” (86) > “Word” (74).
    In English it's comparable to (The LORD JEHOVAH) > (Lord Jesus=74) is the “God Son”=74!
                                                          “The Owner” > “Owner “
                                                               JEHOVAH > Jesus
                                                                        86 > 74

The “Paradox” is (JEHOVAH)God(=86) is both equal and unequal to (greater than and equal to) Jesus=74(God Son=74)!
    HolySpirit151 is The LORD JEHOVAH151 and the HolySpirit's Son is “Jesus Christ”151! (Matt.1:18 / Matt.1:20 / Luke 1:35)
    John 1:1: “The Word”(HolySpirit) is God(The LORD JEHOVAH). And our family goes by the title (AKJV) LORD of Hosts=151!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Now let me burst your bubbles, quoting Kathi.  We do not belong to any Church.  And what I said God's Holy Spirit has revealed to us….And God's Holy Spirit is not Jehovah God Himself…. It is His essence like patience etc.  Before when we belonged to a Church, I did not know what I do now……God has been very good to us.  We have always searched Him out….. And for that we” Thank Him every day”…. You and your numbers confuse even yourself….And don't flatter yourself you don't know it all, my friend…..Irene

Hi Irene,

The messages of the 'systems of religion' and traditions of men'
    are still deeply embedded in your psyche; aren't they now?
    Are we ('you' and ?) a little judgmental (Matt. 7:1-5),
    not liking the “Bible Truth”=117 revealed to you?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Hi Irene,

I seen you've gone quiet.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Through the Spirit of Christ.
    The Spirit creates[Ps104]

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 26 2010,07:40)
    Hi MB,
    Through the Spirit of Christ.
    The Spirit creates[Ps104]

Hi Nick,

Explain that statement for me please.

mike

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Jesus CHRIST is the Word of God.
    The anointing is the Spirit of Christ.
    God sends His Spirit and creates[Ps 104]

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 26 2010,10:13)
    Hi MB,
    Jesus CHRIST is the Word of God.
    The anointing is the Spirit of Christ.
    God sends His Spirit and creates[Ps 104]

Hi Nick,

So God's Holy Spirit, which is a part OF Him, is His only begotten Son through whom everything was created?

mike

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The Spirit of Christ makes men children of God.
    Those that are led by the Spirit are the sons of God[Rom8]

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The Spirit was only given to Jesus at the Jordan.
    We can follow him.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Nick,

So God's Holy Spirit, which is a part OF Him, is His only begotten Son through whom everything was created?

mike

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The anointing of God identifies all His Sons.
    Those cleansed vessels are used by Him[2Tim2]

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The Spirit proceeds from God and unites his Family to Him.
    But their souls remain individual.

Those who do not have the Spirit of Christ are none of his[Rom8]

Salvation of the soul is the plan of God[1Peter 1.9]

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Nick,

mike

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Why do you think that?
    Do you disagree with Ps 104?

Arnold
    Participant

Yes, Ed, I am gone a lot.  I have another life besides H.N.   I belong to Face Book and I love to play Chess.  Does things keep me very busy….Irene
    P.S. I have seen better Christians on Face-Book then I have seen here…..And I have seen many people in general….. being 72 years young has taught me much…… not belonging to any Church has been better then ever for us….. God inspite of all the trouble in the world has been good to us…..

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 260 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account