Is Jesus rightly called a god in scripture?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Gene,

You didn't answer the question.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike……….I most certainly did , but you do not accept it, so you have and excuse to not answer This one , Does “SCRIPTURE say that there is ONLY ONE GOD in the WORLD of NOT. 1 Cor 8:4…> we know that there is no idol in the world, and that there is “NO” God, but “ONE”

My bet is you or Pierre will “NEVER” answer this one, do you agree with that scripture or Not, if you accept it will your whole house of cards come tumbling down.

Peace and love to you and yours……………………………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

GENE,

YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION EITHER

WHO ARE THE GODS OVER WHICH GOD ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH HIS GOD ???

DT 10:17 “ For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.
    PS 136:2 Give thanks to the God of gods,
    For His loving kindness is everlasting.
    DA 2:47 The king answered Daniel and said, “Surely your God is a God of gods and a Lord of kings and a revealer of mysteries, since you have been able to reveal this mystery.”
    DA 11:36 “Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done.

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 06 2013,07:37)
    GENE,

DT 10:17 “ For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.
    DA 2:47 The king answered Daniel and said, “Surely your God is a God of gods and a Lord of kings and a revealer of mysteries, since you have been able to reveal this mystery.”
    DA 11:36 “Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done.

Terricca……….yes I did but you also failed to understand what i said. I will repeat it for you so you will not have any excuse to answer the question I ask Mike seeing you are still trying to divert from the issue i ask you both.

I told you that anything can be a God to a person The word God has two meanings I will list them again.

1…….Power over your life

2…….What you trust in (even money can be a God)

But those other Gods are all  False God's, but non the less a God to “THAT” person. So The True God is the God of all those “False” God”s, why because they are not “TRUE” Gods.

That is my answer to your question.

Now Answer the quoted Scripture I quoted to you and Mike and quite dodging around and using all kind of excuses to not deal with that scripture If you can>

peace and love to you and yours……………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 06 2013,20:03)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 06 2013,07:37)
    GENE,

Terricca……….yes I did but you also failed to understand what i said. I will repeat it for you so you will not have any excuse to answer the question I ask Mike seeing you are still trying to divert from the issue i ask you both.

I told you that anything can be a God to a person The word God has two meanings I will list them again.

1…….Power over your life

2…….What you trust in (even money can be a God)

But those other Gods are all  False God's, but non the less a God to “THAT” person. So The True God is the God of all those “False” God”s, why because they are not “TRUE” Gods.

That is my answer to your question.

Now Answer the quoted Scripture I quoted to you and Mike and quite dodging around and using all kind of excuses to not deal with that scripture If you can>

peace and love to you and yours……………………….gene

g

But those other Gods are all False God's, but non the less a God to “THAT” person. So The True God is the God of all those “False” God”s, why because they are not “TRUE” Gods.

SO THOSE SCRIPTURES SHOULD READ ;

FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS THE GOD OF (THE FAKE,UNTRUE,FALSE ,NON EXISTANT)GODS AND THE LORD OF (FAKE,FALSE ,UNTRUE,NON EXISTANT) LORDS ,–THE GREAT ,THE MIGHTY,AND AWESOME GOD WHO DOES NOT SHOW PARTIALITY NOR TAKE BRIBE.

IS THE ABOVE CONFORM TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING ???

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……..Those God are gods to those people who believe and trust in it or them  but are they true God's “ONLY” to the person who obeys them, an worships and serves them, no matter who or what it is, and indeed the only true God is the God of all those man made false God's . YOU and Mike seem to not be able to understand that. THE WORD GOD is NOT a Person OR being at all, the word GOD defines a CONDITION of a “RELATIONSHIP” , “TO” a person or thing,  and how that person relates to a person or stone or wood or any material object.. The word  GOD does not define a person it defines a relationship a person has .

There is ONLY “ONE” “TRUE” GOD, for all true Christians,  According to JESUS. So it is not me but Jesus you two do not believe and You do Not believe GOD the FATHER very Own Words either, when he said he looked for other Gods and found “NONE” , but you guy's say Jesus and GOD the FATHER are LIARS, NOT to even mention THE EMPHATIC scripture,  YOU BOTH will not deal with,  or even try to, because it exposes you foolishness.

Here it is again just so you can ignore it again,   1Cor 8:4…….we know that there is no idol in the world and that the is “NO” god  but “ONE”

Why don't you false teachers try dealing with that one for a change, instead of making a fool out of yourselves and using every excuse you two can think of to deny the word of GOD. Pierre you boasted over and over here how you believe the word of GOD , so do you believe that posted scripture or not?

Why are you both so afraid of this scripture , is it because it exposes you both for what you really are”  “FALSE TEACHERS” ?. IMO

Gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 07 2013,09:56)
    Terricca……..Those God are gods to those people who believe and trust in it or them  but are they true God's “ONLY” to the person who obeys them, an worships and serves them, not matter who or what it is, and indeed the only true God is the God of all those man made false God's . YOU and Mike seem to not be able to understand that. THE WORD GOD is NOT a Person OR being at all, the word GOD defines a CONDITION of a “RELATIONSHIP” , “TO” a person or thing,  and how that person relates to a person or stone or wood or any material object.. The word  GOD does not define a person it defines a relationship a person has .

There is ONLY “ONE” “TRUE” GOD, for all true Christians,  According to JESUS. So it is not me but Jesus you two do not believe and You do Not believe GOD the FATHER very Own Words either, when he said he looked for other Gods and found “NONE” , but you guy's say Jesus and GOD the FATHER are LIARS, NOT to even mention THE EMPHATIC scripture,  YOU BOTH will not deal with,  or even try to, because it exposes you foolishness.

Here it is again just so you can ignore it again,   1Cor 8:4…….we know that there is no idol in the world and that the is “NO” god  but “ONE”

Why don't you false teachers try dealing with that one for a change, instead of making a fool out of yourselves and using every excuse you two can think of to deny the word of GOD. Pierre you boasted over and over here how you believe the word of GOD , so do you believe that posted scripture or not?

Why are you both so afraid of this scripture , is it because it exposes you both for what you really are”  “FALSE TEACHERS” ?. IMO

Gene

G

.Those God are gods to those people who believe and trust in it or them

IT IS GOD THAT SAYS ;HE HIS “THE GOD OF GODS” FOR ONE LAST TIME WOULD THAT MEAN THAT GOD JEHOVAH THE ALMIGHTY MEANS HE HIS THE GOD OF NO GODS OR FAKE ONES OR FALSE ONES ,???

IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION THEN WHY CONTINUE ,YOU WILLINGLY REFUSE TO ANSWER ,KNOWING IN YOUR HEART THAT WHAT I SAY IS THE TRUTH, TO BAD FOR YOU

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca………..I told you anything can be a GOD to a person if they let it, but are they “TRUE” God's , NO they are NOT in GOD's eyes, they are Gods created by people and are not TRUE Gods at all. So yes God the Father is the GOD of all those man created God's . You simply do not understand that the word GOD is Not a PERSON, it is a mental RELATIONSHIP toward anything, Idols , Men, Women, Money, or what every you allow to be what you worship and follow and yield your life to in the world. But non of those thing are a “TRUE” GOD because as Jesus Said there is “ONLY” ONE “TRUE” GOD> That mean all other have to be “FALSE” GOD'S, Simple as that.IMO

Gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……….First of all I know what you said in Not truth but a Lie, so when i post a scripture that completely contradicts what you and Mike say , you both run like Dogs with your tales between your legs, and make excuse so you don't have to answer the questions I asked you both. As I have said before, “you can't catch a snake in a Bier Patch”.  Does this scripture say O “truthful” men, that there is “ONLY ONE God in the WORLD or Not

1 Cor 8:4…> we “KNOW” that there is no idol in the world, and that there is “NO” GOD, but “ONE”.

So tell us what part of that scripture you two “HONEST” and  “TRUTHFUL” people don't understand. You both seem to avoid it like the Plague, because it brings down your whole house of cards. And to say i haven't answered your question is a LIE also, because i have, but you both simply don't agree with that answer, so you say I haven't answered them as an  “EXCUSE” to not answer the scripture I posted.

I can and have list many, many Scriptures that say the same thing, and so has others here, but you both Just go on as if they simply do not exist in you bibles, but i will tell you this if you believe in other God's you are not one of God's called and chosen, but progenitors of Lies about other “TRUE” Gods, and are against the very Words of God himself, and Jesus and the apostles, and have no part with the true people of God IMO.

WE are told to have “NO” other GOD besides the LORD our GOD”, it is even one of the  Commandments. But you say we are not to believe God or what he say because he is not “EMPHATICALLY” Speaking when He said   He looked for “OTHER” God's and found “NONE”. you both say he didn't “really” mean that. and as a result you both have been found to be against God and his Words,and his Judgement is on you both. IMO

Gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 07 2013,21:31)
    Terricca……….First of all I know what you said in Not truth but a Lie, so when i post a scripture that completely contradicts what you and Mike say , you both run like Dogs with your tales between your legs, and make excuse so you don't have to answer the questions I asked you both. As I have said before, “you can't catch a snake in a Bier Patch”.  Does this scripture say O “truthful” men, that there is “ONLY ONE God in the WORLD or Not

1 Cor 8:4…> we “KNOW” that there is no idol in the world, and that there is “NO” GOD, but “ONE”.

So tell us what part of that scripture you two “HONEST” and  “TRUTHFUL” people don't understand. You both seem to avoid it like the Plague, because it brings down your whole house of cards. And to say i haven't answered your question is a LIE also, because i have, but you both simply don't agree with that answer, so you say I haven't answered them as an  “EXCUSE” to not answer the scripture I posted.

I can and have list many, many Scriptures that say the same thing, and so has others here, but you both Just go on as if they simply do not exist in you bibles, but i will tell you this if you believe in other God's you are not one of God's called and chosen, but progenitors of Lies about other “TRUE” Gods, and are against the very Words of God himself, and Jesus and the apostles, and have no part with the true people of God IMO.

WE are told to have “NO” other GOD besides the LORD our GOD”, it is even one of the  Commandments. But you  say we are not to believe God or what he say because he is not “EMPHATICALLY” Speaking when He said   He looked for “OTHER” God's and found “NONE”. you both say he didn't “really” mean that. and as a result you both have been found to be against God and his Words,and his Judgement is on you both. IMO

Gene

G

you are talking with yourself ;you deny scriptures ;and refuse to answer simple questions ,SO I FIGURE WE HAVE NOTHING TO SHARE ;DEAD END ,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

So, let try to be “HONEST” for a CHANGE Pierre, you simply have no answer , so you use your question which I have answered as a EXCUSE to NOT deal with this Scripture. And just ignore it as if it is not even in your bible, and you call yourself a Honest Man here a man who believes in the written word of God. well it seems you don't believe in this one?

1 Cor 8:4…….. we know that there is no idol in the world, and that there is “NO” GOD, but “ONE” YES OR NO please.

HERE'S another one , For there is “ONE” God and “ONE” Mediator between GOD and Man, the “MAN” Jesus Christ.  that must be another one you disbelieve right? Because if there is  “ONE” GOD and “ONE” Mediator between that “ONE” GOD and he is a “MAN” and not a GOD according to that scripture , and if that “MAN” is Jesus, then Jesus is “NOT” a GOD.  Simple logic 1+1=2

Here is another one that you can twist to mean something else, Isa. 44:8…… Fear you not, neither be afraid: have not I told you from that time, and have declared it? You are even my witnesses, Is there a GOD Beside Me”?,  yea there is “NO” God, I Know not “ANY”.

Now God knows of NO other GOD besides HIM, but along comes people like Pierre and Mike and other Trinitarians and Preexistences  they KNOW other GODS! Let see who should we believe,  What GOD himself says or what Pierre and Mike say? I for one chose what God the father and what Jesus, and the Apostles say, scriptures profess only ONE TRUE GOD, that ONE GOD, is Jesus' God, and my God, His Father, and my Father. There are “NO” other “TRUE ” God's of any kind ONLY “false Gods” made up in the minds of deceitful and wicked men.  IMO

Gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 05 2013,08:31)
    Mike……….I most certainly did…….

No you didn't.  

Was God Himself the “Son” to which He said (to Himself), “Your throne, O God, is forever”?

Was God telling HIMSELF that His throne was forever…… and calling Himself a “Son” at the same time?   ???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene,

Is Jesus called “O God” in Hebrews 1:8? YES or NO?

The only honest answer is “YES”. So when you grow enough to answer the question honestly, I will continue with this discussion.

Until then, I'm not interested.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 08 2013,04:02)
    Gene,

Is Jesus called “O God” in Hebrews 1:8?  YES or NO?

The only honest answer is “YES”.  So when you grow enough to answer the question honestly, I will continue with this discussion.

Until then, I'm not interested.

gene

yeah same for me

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike and Terricca………..Does scripture in 1Cor8:4……say there is “NO” God, but “ONE” , along with Many, many! Many, others posted her, so you guy's have one, which I have already explained and we have ten or twenty that show there is, “ONLY ” ONE TRUE GOD. I wonder who we should believe you or what 90% of scripture state.

Gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 08 2013,20:31)
    Mike and Terricca………..Does scripture in 1Cor8:4……say there is “NO” God, but “ONE” , along with Many, many! Many, others posted her, so you guy's have one, which I have already explained and we have ten or twenty that show there is, “ONLY ” ONE TRUE GOD.  I wonder who we should believe you or what 90% of scripture state.

Gene

GENE

it seems you do not get it ;

1Co 8:4 So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that an idol is nothing at all in the world and that there is no God but one.

Isa 44:6 “This is what the LORD says—
    Israel’s King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty:
    I am the first and I am the last;
    apart from me there is no God.
    Isa 44:7 Who then is like me? Let him proclaim it.
    Let him declare and lay out before me
    what has happened since I established my ancient people,
    and what is yet to come—

Heb 1:8 But about the Son he says,
    “Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever,

WHICH OF THOSE SCRIPTURES ARE FALSE ??? IF THEY ALL ARE TRUE ,THEN WHO ARE THE GODS ON WITCH JEHOVAH GOD HIS GOD OVER ;BECAUSE ACCORDING TO 1 COR;8;4-5 THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD ,RIGHT ,BUT ACCORDING TO HEB;1-8 JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD IS ALSO CALL A GOD ;RIGHT

SO EXPLAIN OR SHUT UP ON THIS ,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……….First of all you don't tell me to shut up on nothing, who made you an authority here?' Secondly i have explained it Go back and look it up. This may help you,  who is the true author of the Kingdom of God is it Jesus or God himself. If you understood that God the FATHER was TRULY “IN” Jesus as Jesus said He was, over and over, Then you could understand the Seven Spirit of God which are “IN” Jesus is the one setting up the Kingdom, with the Power of God , it is being established. Why do you think Jesus turns it over to the LORD  Our God at the end of the thousand year period? If he were a God then it would be “HIS” Kingdom not God the Fathers, And it would not be an “EVERLASTING KINGDOM” Jesus Plainly said this.
    “THY” kingdom “COME” “THY WILL” be Done on earth as in Heaven. Jesus will establish the kingdom of God on this earth not His own Kingdom.

Jesus is a Man and God Plainly said  Mat 16:27….>For the SON of “MAN” shall come in the glory of His Father with “HIS” angles; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Is he coming with his own Glory or the Glory of His Father?

Whose Glory is the “SON of MAN” coming in, His own Glory or the Glory of the LORD?  You false and deceived teachers do not understand it is God himself that is “IN” Jesus, setting up His own Kingdom through Him, by the Seven Spirit of God with the Power of God, None of that is Jesus himself doing it, But the LORD OUR GOD doing it in through Jesus , Or haven't you ignorant people read where it says “That God may be in ALL and THROUGH ALL”. He was In Jesus and so God the Father could easily say to Jesus they “thy Throne O God is and everlasting One” because it is GOD own Throne being established by God own Spirit and Power “IN” Him.  

I have posted over ten or twenty scripture that say there is only ONE God, but you false teachers Just ignore them as if they don't even exist in scripture and hold on to Just one scripture which you don't even begin to understand. Then you agree with the Posted Scripture 1 Cor 8:4 then say “BUT” , you can't have it both ways, If you put all the other scriptures with that one, even what Jesus himself said about God being the “ONLY TRUE GOD” and long with all the scriptures I Quoted about what God Himself Said, you could understand that the only One or two scriptures you false and deceived teachers use are the ones that need to be understood differently not all the other absolute specific ones. IMO

Gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 09 2013,21:35)
    Terricca……….First of all you don't tell me to shut up on nothing, who made you an authority here?' Secondly i have explained it Go back and look it up. This may help you,  who is the true author of the Kingdom of God is it Jesus or God himself. If you understood that God the FATHER was TRULY “IN” Jesus as Jesus said He was, over and over, Then you could understand the Seven Spirit of God which  are “IN” Jesus is the one setting up the Kingdom, with the Power of God , it is being established. Why do you think Jesus turns it over to the LORD  Our God at the end of the thousand year period? If he were a God then it would be “HIS” Kingdom not God the Fathers, And it would not be an “EVERLASTING KINGDOM” Jesus Plainly said  this.
    “THY” kingdom “COME” “THY WILL” be Done on earth as in Heaven. Jesus will establish the kingdom of God on this earth not His own Kingdom.

Jesus is a Man and God Plainly said  Mat 16:27….>For the SON of “MAN” shall come in the glory of His Father with “HIS” angles; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Is he coming with his own Glory or the Glory of His Father?

Whose Glory is the “SON of MAN” coming in, His own Glory or the Glory of the LORD?  You false and deceived teachers do not understand it is God himself that is “IN” Jesus, setting up His own Kingdom through Him, by the Seven Spirit of God with the Power of God, None of that is Jesus himself doing it, But the LORD OUR GOD doing it in through Jesus , Or haven't you ignorant people read where it says “That God may be in ALL and THROUGH ALL”. He was In Jesus and so God the Father could easily say to Jesus they “thy Throne O God is and everlasting One” because it is GOD own Throne being established by God own Spirit and Power “IN” Him.  

I have posted over ten or twenty scripture that say there is only ONE God, but you false teachers Just ignore them as if they don't even exist in scripture and hold on to Just one scripture which you don't even begin to understand. Then you agree with the Posted Scripture 1 Cor 8:4 then say “BUT” , you can't have it both ways, If you put all the other scriptures with that one, even what Jesus himself said about God being the “ONLY TRUE GOD” and long with all the scriptures I Quoted about what God Himself Said, you could understand that the only One or two scriptures you false and deceived teachers use are the ones that need to be understood differently not all the other absolute specific ones. IMO

Gene

GENE

why did you not answer the question ??? because you have no idea of what the scriptures are teaching ,you are set on some verses ,and you have pick your preferences,

but that is not how it works in reality ,only if you are a false teacher ,

so ,you do not have to answer my questions ,you have already proven what you are ,by not answering them,

and so thank to shut up on this ;(not answering the questions)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……..The only deceived blind teacher here is you. You do not believe what Jesus said about the, “ONLY” “TRUE” GOD, nor what that “ONLY” “TRUE” God said “HIMSELF” about there being NO” other GODS, he even said he looked and Found “NONE”But you think you and Mike  KNOW More the GOD and JESUS do, and what others in scriptures have said.

You follow your mentor MIKE and have strayed away From once knowing there was only ONE TRUE God,  YOU will suffer, and are suffering the same fate as all false teachers will.  Making out that there are other GOD'S , is one of  the worst of SINS, it breakers the very first Commandment Of GOD. IMO

Gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 10 2013,05:45)
    Terricca……..The only deceived blind teacher here is you. You do not believe what Jesus said about the,  “ONLY” “TRUE” GOD, nor what that “ONLY” “TRUE” God said “HIMSELF” about there being NO” other GODS, he even said he looked and Found “NONE”But you think you and Mike  KNOW More the GOD and JESUS do, and what others in scriptures have said.

You follow your mentor MIKE and have strayed away From once knowing there was only ONE TRUE God,  YOU will suffer, and are suffering the same fate as all false teachers will.  Making out that there are other GOD'S , is one of  the worst of SINS, it breakers the very first Commandment Of GOD. IMO

Gene

G

We have told you that ,there is no other God than Jehovah God non like him says scriptures,but God almighty also says that HE HIS THE GOD OF GODS ,who are those gods of which Jehovah his the God of ???

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account