Is Jesus rightly called a god in scripture?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……….As i have said they are “FALSE” God's made up in the minds of People, they are called Idols, those people who produce them are Idolaters, as yourself and Mike, who have made up all kind of other God's in your minds. Neither you or  Mike understand even what the word “GOD” Means, or you would know that.

The word God is Not a Person, it is a defining “RELATIONSHIP” of a Person to something other then himself. Like Jesus who in Prayer said For “thou” (someone other then himself) are the “ONLY” (means no other) “TRUE” (means real) GOD. all this debate must center around His and GOD own Personal Word and GOD Said he LOOKED for “OTHER” God's (someone else besides Him), and found “NONE”.  I cor 8:4 tells us the there is NO GOD BUT “ONE”.

So who are we to believe, what GOD the Father and Jesus said, and Paul, and many others scripture say , or YOU false teachers?,  you can believe what you guys want , but as for me and my house we believe in ONLY ONE, THAT IS A “TRUE” GOD> all others are false Gods. IMO

Gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 10 2013,20:38)
    Terricca……….As i have said they are “FALSE” God's made up in the minds of People, they are called Idols, those people who produce them are Idolaters, as yourself and Mike, who have made up all kind of other God's in your minds. Neither you or  Mike understand even what the word “GOD” Means, or you would know that.

The word God is Not a Person, it is a defining “RELATIONSHIP” of a Person to something other then himself. Like Jesus who in Prayer said For “thou” (someone other then himself) are the “ONLY” (means no other) “TRUE” (means real) GOD. all this debate must center around His and GOD own Personal Word and GOD Said he LOOKED for “OTHER” God's (someone else besides Him), and found “NONE”.  I cor 8:4 tells us the there is NO GOD BUT “ONE”.

So who are we to believe, what GOD the Father and Jesus said, and Paul, and many others scripture say , or YOU false teachers?,  you can believe what you guys want , but as for me and my house we believe in ONLY ONE, THAT IS A “TRUE” GOD> all others are false Gods. IMO

Gene

g

So who are we to believe, what GOD the Father and Jesus said, and Paul, and many others scripture say

so you only believe what fit your mind ,men made decision

so we have nothing in common

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terriccca”………….That is exactly what you are doing and don't even realize it. But as long as you believe in “OTHER” TRUE GOD'S , you are right we have nothing in common. I have nothing in common with IDOLATORS and false teachers like you and Mike , who push OTHER so called, TRUE GOD'S.

Gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 11 2013,09:01)
    Terriccca”………….THat is exactly what you are doing and don't even realize it. But as long as you believe in “OTHER” TRUE GOD'S , you are right we have nothing in common.

Gene

Gene

Answer my questions ,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Pierre…….I have but your ignorance prevents you from understanding it. And because
    You don't except it is not my problem it is yours.  TIME WILL TELL who is right, in the mean time you people live with your many unlimited God's you've created, and let's see what the ONLY TRUE GOD. does about it. IMO

Gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 11 2013,09:12)
    Pierre…….I have but your ignorance prevents you from understanding it. And because
    You don't except it is not my problem it is yours.  TIME WILL TELL who is right, in the mean time you people live with your many unlimited God's you've created, and let's see what the ONLY TRUE GOD. does about it. IMO

Gene

G

:D :D :D And so run from the question like a rabbit

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 11 2013,15:38)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 11 2013,09:12)

Gene

G

:D  :D  :D And so run from the question like a rabbit

T.

Gene,b. is correct in his understanding on this subject.

Maybe if explained using momey as an example
    will work.

There are many counterfeit dollar notes, amongst the one true dollar note.
    The false notes are created by the enemy,and loved.
    The true note they hate because there can be only ONE of the true note: But many,many of false notes,they can have.

Only the true note can buy souls: but they dont care about that;as long as it can get them what they want.

God indeed said: He is the God of gods.
    Yes; many, many, man made gods.
    Anyone can come up with a new god as they please.
    The earth has been anointed by the NWO as a god.
    Another god in the collection bag.

wakeup.

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account