Was the Islam Caliphate the seventh kingdom?

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Keymaster

I cloned the topic “Is Islam mentioned in the Bible’ as it’s pagination seems to be broken. Hopefully this fixes the issue and if so, I will replace that topic with this one.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Okay, while I agree with much of that video, I think the guy got something seriously wrong. While he believes the Ottoman Empire is the final part of the beast which I believe is certainly possible and a revived version of it to follow, he doesn’t consider the Roman Empire to be part of the Beast which I think is wrong. He is forced into this due to his belief that that the mixed iron and clay is the revived empire and an Islamic Caliphate is way more likely than the EU to be this revived empire. Further, he argues that Rome never really conquered the area of the other beasts. He makes two errors IMO:

1. He neglects the Eastern Roman Empire which is really just the Roman Empire’s eastern leg and Byzantine period. That stage of the Roman Empire reigned for centuries in that part of the world.
    2. He also forgets that there are 7 kings and after the seventh kingdom comes an eighth which is of the seventh or seven.

So while he feels there is no room for the Roman Empire, there is actually plenty of room. Remember that each empire succeeded the predecessor and who did the Ottoman Empire conquer in order to become the next empire? It was the capital of the Roman Empire – Constantinople.

Here is a possible list of the seven empires or kingdoms that are part of the beast.

1. Egypt – 3100 to ?
    2. Assyria – 2500 BC to 605 BC
    3. Babylon – 612 – 539 BC
    4. Medo-Persia – 539 – 331 BC
    5. Greecia – 331 – 168 BC
    6. Rome – 168-476 AD / 1453 AD – inc Byzantine period
    7. Ottoman – 1453 – 1924 AD
    8. Empire that comes from the seventh or from the seven.

Remember that Daniel was shown four of these heads of the beast and a glimpse of the fifth which was relevant for that time or relevant to Nebuchadnezzar.

Later on, John was shown seven kings or kingdoms and a mysterious eighth king or kingdom which came from the seventh or seven. We also know that one of the heads / kingdoms was current, (at the time John got the revelation), so Rome must be the sixth head since 5 had already fallen.

There are also seven kings. Five are fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. The beast that was, and now is not, is an eighth king, who belongs to the other seven and is going into destruction.

Here is a serious point to consider. If you remove Rome from the list, then we are awaiting the seventh kingdom and then the mysterious eighth which comes from that. But if the Ottoman Empire is the seventh, then we are looking for a revived version of that, or a revived version of an empire that encompasses all seven empires. In other words, one more empire to go, not two.

Brad Watson
    Participant

John of Patmos (Apostle John?) encoded Roma as “Babylon” in The Revelation. “Mystery Babylon” is the United States. Kaisar Neron (Greek) transliterated into Hebrew gematria equals 666. Ceasar Nero (Latin) transliterated into Hebrew gematria equals 616.

Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) was the prophesied “666 1st Beast”/Antichrist who was the “Great Deceiver, battled Michael (Mikhail Gorbachev), ruled the world, lied to all nations, was wounded yet lived”. Ronnie & Nancy were actors (like Nero 666) and only appeared in one movie together: Hellcats Of The Navy based on the book Hellcats of the Sea. Reagan portrayed the commander of submarine: “the beast coming out of the sea”. President Reagan hosted the G7 Summit of the 7 heads of state.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was the prophesied “2nd Beast”/Antichrist who “exercised all the power of the 1st Beast, made fire come down from the heavens in sight of everyone (Iraq War)”.

Pope Benedict XVI was the “False Prophet”.

Donald Trump = “six hundred sixty-six (666)” using the ‘Evil=48 Code’ of A=49, B50, C51…Z74. His actions are the opposite of the Christ, e.g. he worships GOLD not GOD, he’s a compulsive/pathological liar, etc.

The good news (gospel) is this means the Christ has returned. See http://7seals.blogspot.com – only the 2nd Coming & Albert Einstein reincarnated could produce this.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@brad-watson
    Did you ever believe that Gorbachev was the Antichrist? Be honest.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Erdogan shows his true face. Islamism is going to be a massive problem for Western Europe.

It appears Muslim hordes are invading Europe in order to colonize it and bring sharia law.

Berean
    Participant

Ottoman Empire is not the Sixth’s head beast.

AD 538 to 1798(1260 years) is the time of papal supremacy

Roman Empire fell in AD 476

NOW TODAY PAPACY IS Not

BUT

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The ONE WHO IS NOW ( THE SIXTH HEAD)  ARE THE SYMBOLIC 10 HORNS OF THE BEAST : ORGANISATION OF THE UNITED STATES… (O. N. U-)

*THE SEVENTH SHALL BE

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

*AND THE HIGHT HEAD

THE PAPACY REVIVED

For one prophetic hour ….(Revelation 17)

Proclaimer
    Participant

So you say Berean.

Anyone can say this isn’t that, but this instead.

But you need to show how you arrived at such a conclusion.

You need to demonstrate how it fits exactly.

No one is going to take anyone’s word when they just say, not that is not correct, this is.

You need way more than that.

That is how blind faith operates.

Proclaimer
    Participant

“And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews. These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so” 

Berean
    Participant

The ONE WHO IS NOW ( THE SIXTH HEAD)  ARE THE SYMBOLIC 10 HORNS OF THE BEAST : ORGANISATION OF THE UNITED STATES… (O. N. U-)

Correction:

Not Organisation of the United States but Organisation of the United Nations.

Berean
    Participant

ISLAMIC’S Countries DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO IMPOSE THEIR ISLAMIC TRADEMARKS
    TO ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH
    AS DESCRIBED IN REVELATION 13

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (2nd beast) HAVE
    CAPACITIES UNFORTUNATELY
    TO IMPOSE THE MARK OF THE BEAST (PAPAL)(FALSE DAY OF WORSHIP/FAKE SABBATH) ON THE WHOLE WORLD

THIS WILL BE DONE BY WHAT IS DESCRIBED
    IN REVELATION 13:13

And he doeth great wonders, so that he causeth fire to come down from heaven upon the earth in the sight of men,
    He deceives the inhabitants of the earth by the miracles that he can do before the beast, telling the inhabitants of the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by a sword and survived.

Satan does / will do this, HIM and by
    through his demons and those who unite with them believing they serve God…
    Satan does / will do this, HIM and by
    through his demons and those who unite with them in the belief that they serve God…

GOD BLESS

Ed J
    Participant

Yes, Muhammad is the false prophet of Rev.

Berean
    Participant

Edj,
    You have to prove it by the bible
    You will see in the near future that what I am saying about the USA is true ….
    PREPARE TO SEE IT

Proclaimer
    Participant

ISLAMIC’S Countries DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO IMPOSE THEIR ISLAMIC TRADEMARKS
    TO ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH
    AS DESCRIBED IN REVELATION 13

Well the fourth beast of Daniel is the sixth beast of Revelations. If so, then Rome trampled the whole earth, thus the next head could be no different to Rome in its extent.

Further, it is said that the Antichrist will war with even the most terrible of nations. If true, then that opens up the possibility that it expands further than the Middle East. Especially when we consider that the majority of immigration illegal or not into Europe is from Islamic countries. And Islamic immigration is high elsewhere. Ultimately though, we read he only gains one third of the world.

That said, it is written that he will hear of news and rumors from the north and east that will alarm him. If the Antichrist is controlling the entire world then why would he be alarmed? Why would he be invading other countries? And three specific nations are mentioned that are conquered, Egypt, Sudan, and Libya. Daniel 7:8, 20 say that three of the ten kings will be conquered by the Antichrist.

Back to the whole world. Scripture mentions “the whole earth” for empires such as we see in Daniel 2:39. Most scholars believe this to be Alexander the Great. So the whole earth cannot be the whole planet. In fact, Alexander didn’t even conquer the whole known world.

Luke 2:1 says, “In those days, Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world.” The word “Roman” does not appear in the original text. It is added by the NIV translators to clarify that it was not the whole globe. Rome did not rule over the entire world. Further, in Ezra 1:2, Cyrus the king of Persia said: “The Lord, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth…”. Obviously our modern understanding leads us to believe that he conquered every kingdom. But he never even came close. He never ruled over Egypt, Greece, India, or Rome.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer, Berean, Edj, and all….Islam will not even be in existence when Rev 17, takes place. You people still don’t understand the time-line,  ok,  let’s try something else. ,

Now please try to think clearly,  who is this speaking about?

Rev 17:7-8…….And the angel said unto me, wherefore did you marvel? , I will tell you the mystery of the women , and of the “beast” that “carries” her,  which has the seven heads and ten horns. 

Now please pay very close attintion,  it is vital you understand this.

Verse 8…..The “beast” you saw “was” (past tense) , and is “not”;(present tense), and “shall” (future tense) , asend out of the bottomless pit and go into Perdition: “that is Satan ” 

Now let’s stop right there , who is the one that carries the women “Bablonian”the great harlot ?,  is it not the “beast” who is Satan,   And where is the beast or Satan  at the time of this revelation,  it tell us, he  “IS NOT”, there ,  and later SHALL ASEND, from where ?, the Bottomless pit. So he is at the time of this point in the prophesy he is still in the bottomless pit. 

Satan the devil is put in the bottomless pit at the beginning of the millennial reign of Jesus and the Saint’s,  bound for a thousand years,  and after that must be loose for a short time, do we not all agree with that? ,  so now we can say at this point in Rev 17: 8, that he is “not” there and shall asend out of the bottomless pit, then he still must be in the bottomless pit at the “TIME” of that part of the prophesy right? 

So put it all together,  this talking about what takes place  at the “END” of the millennial reign of Jesus and the Saint’s.  Right before he asends from the bottomless it.  

It is not talking about what takes place before the return of Jesus, but at the end of his regin.  Just put it together it is as simple  as that.  If what ever anyone is saying doesn’t fit that time-line , then it is not true it’s a false prophet preaching false thing because he or she is not following the right time line given by DAN 2, and Rev 17.

Peace and love to you all and yours. ……….gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

The beast(first beast) is not Satan;

Satan is symbolized by the great read Dragon ( Revelation 12)

9] And

the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,

which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Berean
    Participant
    Hi Proclaimer

If the Antichrist is controlling the entire world then why would he be alarmed?

What alarms the Anti Christ is THE POWERFUL PROCLAMATION OF THE Everlasting GOSPEL MENTIONED IN

REVELATION 14

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

[10] The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

[11] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
    [12] Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 18

And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
    [2] And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
    [3] For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
    [4] And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
    [5] For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

When the antiChrist: the Papacy: first beast of Revelation 13) will be completely unmasked all over the world, then his anger will be terrible and persecution will follow against the saints of the Most High.

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

[13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

[14] These shall make war with the Lamb,

and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings:

and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean …..You couldn’t be more wrong then if you tried,  The Lamb is not now lord of lords, and king of kings, he will be during the millennial reign of him and the Saint’s.   There again it shows the time period, for those who have eyes to see it. It takes place when he becomes lord of lords and king of Kings.  It speaking of a time when , he is that, and after Satan is released from the bottomless pit and gathers the nations to make war with him, at the end of the millennial reign of Jesus and the Saint’s.

If you don’t get the “time-line” right you can never even begin to understand Revelations. That time-line is clearly shown in Rev 17 ,  for those led of the Spirit of truth, and I fit exactly with Daniel 2. 

Jesus’ return will be a sudden event, Just like he explained it would be,  Luke 21:25, it will be a Celestial event, creating giant tussmies as this earth wobbles through it’s orbit,  “for the “powers” of heaven (the gravitational pulls between the planets) shall be shaken.. 

You as nearly everyone have mixed up the return of Jesus , with the end of his regin and the return of GOD THE FATHER., that takes place at the end of Jesus’ and the Saint’s millennial reign.  

I have given you all everything you need to get the “time-line” right. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Already you confuse the beast and the dragon, Did you note what I told you?

Jesus returns very soon as King of kings and Lord of lords and it is HIM WHO CAN BEFORE HIS RETURN GIVE US VICTORY OVER SIN, THE BEAST AND THE FALSE PROPHET.

……

I – Victory over
    a) sins

Heb.2 [17] Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

b) over the Beast and the faslse prophet by the saints.

and last POWERFUL call to the world

(Matthew 24:14:

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and THEN SHALL THE END COME.

Revelation 15

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

II- RETURN OF JESUS

III- A THOUSAND YEARS IN HEAVEN FOR THE JUDGMENT OF THE INFIDELES
    IN THE PRESENCE OF THE SAINTS MARTYRS (REVELATION 20:

[4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

IV- DESTRUCTION OF SATAN AND THE UNFAITHFULLS ON EARTH (LAKE OF FIRE AND SULFUR)

V- CREATION OF NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH WHERE JUSTICE WILL RULE

ISAIAH 66:22
    For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
    [23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean. …..You jumping all over the place from on subject to another,  you need to slow down a little brother.   What I have told you is the simple truth,  my God our Father help you to come to see it.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all……Revelations is a book full of symbolic language, but there are clues in it , that help us , and one of those super clues is TO UNDERSTAND THE Time-line,  Given in Rev 17,  once you do that, then things begin to fall in place.

The biggest “trip up” is not understanding that John Was not speaking from the time he was given the PROPHESY, but from the time the prophesy was actually starting to take place. He was “transported” in time , into the day of the lord, at the very end of the millennial reign of Jesus and the Saint’s,  just before Satan is released from the bottomless pit.  He is speaking from the “Sixth” World rulling kingdom, and of course the “seventh” kingdom ( a revived Bablonian kingdom)  is about to appear.  

Once you come to understand that,  the rest falls into place,  but the “key” is to understand that John is speaking from a time in the future, not from the time he was given the prophesy.  He was transported in time into  to the kingdom of Jesus Christ and the Saint’s.  In fact towards the very end of it, and just before the return of GOD THE FATHER. 

ALL THESE SO CALLED PROPHETS HAVE THE TIMELINE MIXED UP, THAT WHAT THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT PROPHETS OUT THERE , SAYING SO MANY DIFFERENT THINGS. IMO

Peace and love to you all and yours. ……….gene

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account