Was the Islam Caliphate the seventh kingdom?

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    Grasshopper
    Participant

@Camillia

I believe stronger than ever that the Internet (666, WWW) is the IMAGE of the BEAST (Kingdom), and that we serve it.

That is an interesting theory – but, for the most part, I cannot jump on board with that idea.

The internet (WWW) is also a tool used for good. If not for the internet, we (the members of this forum) would probably have NEVER met. I truly believe that God has allowed this technology, so as to be used as a tool for those who hope to seek out righteousness; thusly bringing people to God and Christ – and also a means to help enable The Church to unite as one.

People in remote places now can be witnessed to via the internet. Where else and HOW else would SO MANY people have the ability to compare every single bible translation ever made? And where else and how else would so many be able to keep track of the world’s events as they are unfolding in real time? Scripture tells us to be watchful and awake and wise. One has to acknowledge that the use of the internet allows for all of the above to be accomplished on a grand scale.

True believers of Christ can use the information available through this technology to better equip/guard themselves/ourselves against deceptions waged against us…waged against The Body. This would be incredibly hard to do otherwise.

I dare say that the “WWW” has been a tool used by God to bring many to the Truth…many to The Church. I can personally testify that God’s Holy Spirit has led me to discovering deeper truths of God and Christ by directing me “online” to areas of the “web” that held valuable amounts of wisdom and insight.

~~~~~~~~~
    Grasshopper

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Grasshopper…….I agree with you, the Internet can be used as a valuable tool.

peace and love to you and yours. …………..gene

Camillia
    Participant

t8,

Further, the Ottoman Empire produced some great minds just as Rome and Greece did in their day. If the Middle East united into a Caliphate and coupled with strong leadership and oil revenue, who knows how far they could go.

Somehow, I doubt a Muslim group would produce an image of Allah that speaks… and worship it?

“And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak.” (Rev 13:14)

Going from memory Mohammad destroyed all images used in worship and even refused to enter his room when an image was upon the wall.
    Mosques have no images.
    According to CNN (Jan 9th 2015), “The prohibition again illustrating the Prophet Mohammed began as a attempt to ward off idol worship, which was widespread in Islam’s Arabian birthplace… It’s all rooted in the notion of idol worship,” says Akbar Ahmed, who chairs the Islamic Studies department at American University. “In Islam, the notion of God versus any depiction of God or any sacred figure is very strong”… The prophet himself was aware that if people saw his face portrayed by people, they would soon start worshiping him,” Ahmed says. “So he himself spoke against such images, saying ‘I’m just a man.'”

Strange that they worship a stone, though.

“So watch yourselves carefully, since you did not see any form on the day the LORD spoke to you at Horeb from the midst of the fire, so that you do not act corruptly and make a graven image for yourselves in the form of any figure, the likeness of male or female, the likeness of any animal that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged bird that flies in the sky, the likeness of anything that creeps on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the water below the earth. “And beware not to lift up your eyes to heaven and see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and be drawn away and worship them and serve them, those which the LORD your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven.” (Deuteronomy 4:15)

Camillia
    Participant

Hi Grasshopper,

That is an interesting theory – but, for the most part, I cannot jump on board with that idea.

It is just that – a theory.
    I find the evidence compelling. Example, not only does WWW read in ancient Hebrew numerically as 666, but even Chrome’s new logo looks like a 666. The first Apple computer sold for exactly $666.66 (source Wikipedia), and then there’s the Apple logo with a bitten Apple and pun on bite/byte. more. God explicitly said not to make a graven image, fullstop, and Tv and Internet is made of images. We could say “Oh, but it’s only… images,” but it was ‘only a taste of fruit’ with Adam and Eve.

The internet (WWW) is also a tool used for good. If not for the internet, we (the members of this forum) would probably have NEVER met. I truly believe that God has allowed this technology, so as to be used as a tool for those who hope to seek out righteousness; thusly bringing people to God and Christ – and also a means to help enable The Church to unite as one.

People in remote places now can be witnessed to via the internet. Where else and HOW else would SO MANY people have the ability to compare every single bible translation ever made? And where else and how else would so many be able to keep track of the world’s events as they are unfolding in real time? Scripture tells us to be watchful and awake and wise. One has to acknowledge that the use of the internet allows for all of the above to be accomplished on a grand scale.

True believers of Christ can use the information available through this technology to better equip/guard themselves/ourselves against deceptions waged against us…waged against The Body. This would be incredibly hard to do otherwise.

I dare say that the “WWW” has been a tool used by God to bring many to the Truth…many to The Church. I can personally testify that God’s Holy Spirit has led me to discovering deeper truths of God and Christ by directing me “online” to areas of the “web” that held valuable amounts of wisdom and insight.

Possibly. I hear what you are saying but am suspicious of the Internet. Also, it depends how long we have been online for and what effect it is having on us. Has it become an addiction/ idol? Are we serving the machine more than we are serving God? Remember, Satan is the deceiver and can appear as an angel of light.

As time goes on something starts to change. I remember my early days on the net searching like you, and first forums, cool! But, something changes… (or maybe it’s just me).

terraricca
    Participant

hi Camillia

just think the apple of eden being the world and all it contents ;remember Jesus saying that his disciples are not of this world ,but also those that accept Christ are no longer in the world ,remember the young rich lad when Jesus told him to get rid of all his wealth, but could not for his heart as been seduced by it ,

the 666 is the name of the beast or only one of the beast that is also part of the world of satan all are but diversion inside the world ,from which all true believers should flee away from ,use it but do not love it or cherish it only love God and his son,

Camillia
    Participant

Hello T,

just think the apple of eden being the world and all it contents ;remember Jesus saying that his disciples are not of this world ,but also those that accept Christ are no longer in the world ,remember the young rich lad when Jesus told him to get rid of all his wealth, but could not for his heart as been seduced by it ,

Yes, exactly.

the 666 is the name of the beast or only one of the beast that is also part of the world of satan all are but diversion inside the world ,from which all true believers should flee away from ,use it but do not love it or cherish it only love God and his son,

Good advice (:

Camillia
    Participant

t8.

The second video (Who is the antichrist? The answer may surprise you)… What is the man trying to prove? Actually, what is anyone trying to prove? Clearly, Muslims are deceived into believing a false Jesus and false God, but what do these facts PROVE? I mean what does it gain a Christian to know these things if all they are doing is casting stones and alerting others when only 1% of world Christians are in those countries witnessing to them? Do you understand what I mean. Also, is what the man says COMPLETELY true? Where is the verification of his sources?

Proclaimer
    Participant

t8.

The second video (Who is the antichrist? The answer may surprise you)… What is the man trying to prove? Actually, what is anyone trying to prove?

He is demonstrating that there is a significant religion in the world that is setting up its adherents to accept the coming Antichrist as not only being of God, but that the false prophet to come is Jesus Christ.

Also, is what the man says COMPLETELY true? Where is the verification of his sources?

Read the source article for this discussion and you will see some sources.

Is Islam the Beast?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I think this one is an interesting theory too. It was something I looked back in the nineties as I had a Jewish friend back then. I asked him what the numerical value of www was in Hebrew and his answer was 666. He was an Atheist so he didn’t really see the significance of his answer.

Back in the early stages of this forum, I postulated that the Internet could become a virtual world that people could live a large chunk of their lives in. Because this world is not created by God, it could be a way for man to live without being reminded of God in the real world. If the technology was good enough, I could imagine people spending their time going to digital nightclubs, playing violent games, and engaging in all kinds of stuff that would probably bring much hurt in the real world, but in the virtual world you have infinite lives. Sounds very science fiction, but obviously in time it could easily be fact.

The other possibility is Augmented Reality where technology applies a layer to the real world for extra information. This could result in our lives being controlled by technology and AI, and God gets shut out.

Perhaps I could locate the topic around this and bring it to the front for further discussion.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Somehow, I doubt a Muslim group would produce an image of Allah that speaks… and worship it?

Think again. They worship/honour Allah and his prophet. Not saying that this prophet is the image, but that they worship and honour a number of things outside of Allah, including the Black Stone.

Camillia
    Participant

t8,

the world that is setting up its adherents to accept the coming Antichrist as not only being of God, but that the false prophet to come is Jesus Christ.

That is true amongst Christianity also.

they worship and honour a number of things outside of Allah, including the Black Stone.

Dito.

Camillia
    Participant

I could imagine people spending their time going to digital nightclubs, playing violent games, and engaging in all kinds of stuff that would probably bring much hurt in the real world, but in the virtual world you have infinite lives. Sounds very science fiction, but obviously in time it could easily be fact.

Hmm, it is already happening.

‘And the dragon stood on the sand of the sea.’ A friend mentioned the computer chip comes from sand.

TV: 2 Aerials, given sound: seemed innocent yet it spoke like a dragon.

(following has original Greek “it” rather than “he” translation (makes a difference)
    http://biblehub.com/text/revelation/13-11.htm
    ‘Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and it had two horns like a lamb and it spoke as a dragon. It exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And it makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. It performs great signs, so that it even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. And it deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given it to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. And it was given to it to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak…’

Call me silly but TV is the first thought I had on first reading (many years ago).

Add onto that all the above facts (WWW=666, first comp sold $666, not to make an image, apple logo bite/byte 666 image of chrome… and the image being of a kingdom)..

Did I forget to mention the Hebrew word for W (6) means Hook, Spear or Tent Peg.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Admin.
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes, I hear you t8 that Islam does in fact circle around a stone. But, who are we to cast a ‘stone’ at them, when we do the same thing though differently.

Just pointing out that we shouldn’t worship any object made with human hands.

As for the Web, is it worship or is it just going about daily activities.

Take my situation. I am a Web designer by trade, so I spend my working life building websites. I do my reading on the Web as opposed to books, and I watch much video on the Web as opposed to adhering to the timetables of TV. I sometimes play games on the Web with my kids, which is the same as playing games in real life with them, but useful on a rainy day, (but without the exercise). I keep in touch with friends further afield through Facebook instead of writing letters.  Further, I get most of my news from the Web rather than read a newspaper because it is up to the minute and requires no trees to be cut down.

I could do all these things the old fashion way, but is doing that through the Web really any different?

Also, I think I need to find that WWW thread. This conversation is worth exploring.

Camillia
    Participant

Hi t8 thanks.

I’ll start up a new topic.

kerwin
    Participant

To whomever is concerned,

Islam is not literally mentioned in the bible. Some claim it fits the modal that is mentioned in Scripture. That is their viewpoint but the question is if their words came from God or from the evil one. To my ears it sounds like the later is true as their teaching seems to be based on the fleshly desire of prejudice and not on the Spirit. I have heard similar claims about that Catholic Church for similar reasons.

Proclaimer
    Participant

To some degree what spurred Islam on was the Catholic Church. Although they are enemies, neither are friends of God IMO. We do read that the Beast will hate the harlot and burn her with fire.

“And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire. “For God has put it in their hearts to execute His purpose by having a common purpose, and by giving their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God will be fulfilled.…

If the Harlot was the Vatican and the Beast the last Middle Eastern empire which would comprise mainly of Arabs, then that could mean that Rome is attacked by this empire. Of course it could totally mean something else. This eschatology tends to view Mecca as the harlot though; the city by the sea in the desert who lives in luxury. ISIS for example hate Saudi Arabia because she has befriended the West and sells her wine (oil) to them. I read an article recently that Saudi Arabia are building a wall to keep ISIS out of their country. Obviously if ISIS form a caliphate similar to the Ottoman Empire, then invading Saudi Arabia would give them untold riches.

kerwin
    Participant

@t8,

The highest exported of wine is the EU. The to three countries are Italy, France, and Spain in that order. They ship 14.5 millions tons of it. The U.S. and then China are next. Wine producing countries

Proclaimer
    Participant

bodhitharta
    Participant

This view teaches that Islam is the Beast and the Antichrist is the Islamic Mahdi, a figure prophesied in the Quran.

Your article should have correct info: THERE is no prophesied Islamic Mahdi in the Quran, in the Quran it only talks about the return of Jesus Christ, wouldn’t it be better to research what’s in the Quran rather than make articles based upon bad info? Here is a place you can search the Quran and have knowledge when you report

http://www.searchtruth.com/

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

It fits with the ways of the whore.

Of man and for man.

God is not involved.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account