Is baptism needed for salvation?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,181 through 1,200 (of 4,344 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All…… Rom 6:4…>Therefore we are (BURIED) with him (BY) baptism into DEATH: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father; even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Col 2:12 …> BURIED with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen (past tense) with him through the Faith if the operation of GOD who hath raised him from the dead.

Question, exactly what does it mean to be buried with him in baptism. is buried with him symbolic or is it real. and if it is real in what way is it real. Can anyone explain this to us. I have an opinion but i will wait to see what everyone says.

love and peace to all………………gene

charity
    Participant

Hi To ALL..BURIED WITH HIM,  RISEN WITH HIM,

THE EYE OF THE TIGER IS….hearken AND HEAR AND YOUR SOUL SHALL LIVE!

below your faith is requested to believe, in faith ,THAT YOU HAVE BEEN RAISED FROM THE DUST _Literal+ (PAST TENTH) AND BORN AGAIN INTO THE WORLD. IN A SECOND PREPARED BODY

you Must believe you have perished once and returned (for this Jesus) This Jesus is the one I following

Isa 26:19   Thy dead [men] shall live, [together with] my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew [is as] the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

charity
    Participant

Hi To ALL..BURIED WITH HIM,  RISEN WITH HIM,

THE EYE OF THE TIGER IS….hearken AND HEAR AND YOUR SOUL SHALL LIVE!

below your faith is requested to believe, in faith ,THAT YOU HAVE BEEN RAISED FROM THE DUST _Literal+ (PAST TENTH) AND BORN AGAIN INTO THE WORLD. IN A SECOND PREPARED BODY

you Must believe you have perished once and returned (for this Jesus) This Jesus is the one I following

Isa 26:19   Thy dead [men] shall live, [together with] my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew [is as] the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

charity
    Participant

gene we have a transition time on earth,2000 YRS AGO, we have the end of the GENERATION OF THE FATHERS, and the beginning of the children generation, and the children arise for judgment days, THE REGENERATIONS, Jesus BEING THE FIRST Man TO RETURN, AND THE FIRST TO ENTER THE SECOND DEATH, THE lake OF FIRE,

I hope some one may understand what I have tried to say?

charity
    Participant

gene we have a transition time on earth,2000 YRS AGO, we have the end of the GENERATION OF THE FATHERS, and the beginning of the children generation, and the children arise for judgment days, THE REGENERATIONS, Jesus BEING THE FIRST Man TO RETURN, AND THE FIRST TO ENTER THE SECOND DEATH, THE lake OF FIRE,

charity
    Participant

So if you understand the original theory of a soul being under redemption, to be then returned from corruption and perished dust? via there savor whom is to be the first?
    can be added the sayings in scripture such as “Dannel sleep now, and arise to your allotted position at the end of Days”
    this opens way for Danial's soul to appear in another age of reason?

from this belief comes an door way, for every soul to be redeemed, and where the mind can entertain a new earth by faith, in which souls have found a way of returning, being born again.

enigma is the evidence to be seen here, who should interrupt his own scriptures to the earth, than a Danial rising to his lot in a prepared body at the end of days.

Much of the new testament theory's can be seen as attempted understanding of the past down myths of early Christianity, in which in their turn, have made the original themes very differ cult to hear amongst the many cocks crowing before the sun rises to them?
    -charity  :)

charity
    Participant

So if you understand the original theory of a soul being under redemption, to be then returned from corruption and perished dust? via there savor whom is to be the first?
    can be added the sayings in scripture such as “Dannel sleep now, and arise to your allotted position at the end of Days”
    this opens way for Danial's soul to appear in another age of reason?

from this belief comes an door way, for every soul to be redeemed, and where the mind can entertain a new earth by faith, in which souls have found a way of returning, being born again.

enigma is the evidence to be seen here, who should interrupt his own scriptures to the earth, than a Danial rising to his lot in a prepared body at the end of days.

Much of the new testament theory's can be seen as attempted understanding of the past down myths of early Christianity, in which in their turn, have made the original themes very differ cult to hear amongst the many cocks crowing before the sun rises to them?
    -charity  :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Sep. 19 2008,19:48)
    gene we have a transition time on earth,2000 YRS AGO, we have the end of the GENERATION OF THE FATHERS, and the beginning  of the children generation, and the children arise for judgment days, THE REGENERATIONS, Jesus BEING THE FIRST Man TO RETURN, AND THE FIRST TO ENTER THE SECOND DEATH, THE lake OF FIRE,

Charity,
    The second death is for the faithless dross of creation.
    Jesus is not numbered among them

NickHassan
    Participant

gene we have a transition time on earth,2000 YRS AGO, we have the end of the GENERATION OF THE FATHERS, and the beginning  of the children generation, and the children arise for judgment days, THE REGENERATIONS, Jesus BEING THE FIRST Man TO RETURN, AND THE FIRST TO ENTER THE SECOND DEATH, THE lake OF FIRE,

Charity,

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 20 2008,10:17)

Charity,

Move over Nick…. I'm not interested in your answers.

god bless

charity

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 20 2008,10:17)

Charity,

Move over Nick…. I'm not interested in your answers.

god bless

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Are you interested in the gospel of Jesus Christ or do you have one of your own?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Are you interested in the gospel of Jesus Christ or do you have one of your own?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 20 2008,11:28)
    Hi charity,

not interested stop your rubbish nick

God bless

charity

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 20 2008,11:28)
    Hi charity,

not interested stop your rubbish nick

God bless

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

hmmm

NickHassan
    Participant

hmmm

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..So whats your answer to the question i ask. You seem to be so knowledgeable explain it to is then, ridiculing and condescending on people dosen't answer anything. If you have the Answer then lets hear it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..So whats your answer to the question i ask. You seem to be so knowledgeable explain it to is then, ridiculing and condescending on people dosen't answer anything. If you have the Answer then lets hear it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Sep. 19 2008,15:16)
    To All…… Rom 6:4…>Therefore we are (BURIED) with him (BY) baptism into DEATH: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father; even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Col 2:12 …> BURIED with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen (past tense) with him through the Faith if the operation of GOD who hath raised him from the dead.

Question, exactly what does it mean to be buried with him in baptism.  is buried with him symbolic or is it real. and if it is real in what way is it real. Can anyone explain this to us. I have an opinion but i will wait to see what everyone says.

love and peace to all………………gene

GB,
    If you are not buried with him you are not yet one with him.
    If you are not sharing his Spirit you have not part in him.
    Is anything more real?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,181 through 1,200 (of 4,344 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account