God has no son/God has no gender to be a Father/God is GOD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

@edj

Hi BD,

I agree ‘al_Lah’ has no son; but GOD does!

hOW MANY CHILDREN DOES God have? what are their names

Participant

Hi BD:

You say that your Prophet Muhammad came:

Not to correct but to reveal what was not known or what was known to be made clear. The Quran does not say that Christians must convert to Islam just that they must follow what was given to them, but it explains what was given to them so that they do not transgress the boundaries of God in it are the warnings of what does transgress the boundaries. For instance although the Quran reveals that Jesus wasn’t crucified there is no penalty for not accepting that but in regards to the trinity there is a warning because it exceeds the boundaries to say God is 3 or 1 of 3 or anything that violates His Sovereignty.

Even Christianity is clear that those who are lawless and unrighteous shall not enter the kingdom of God but it doesn’t say if you are not a Christian you will go to hell this is a manufactured lie made by some Christians it is even being exposed today for they accept the Jews and Jews call Jesus a false prophet but Christians want to call Muhammad a false prophet this way God shows the hypocrisy of those who claim to do what is right they reject whatever hasn’t come to them first but what is funny is the Christians accept Jews who do not accept Christ Jesus and reject Muslims who do accept Christ Jesus so those who do this are exposed as hypocrites by their own standards. God is Most Wise

I say:

That if as you say the Quran states that Jesus wasn’t crucified that whoever wrote that made a false statement. However, I do agree that the “Trinity doctrine” is false doctrine, but it not based on scripture but on an opinion that the concept of a Tri-Une God is revealed through the scriptures. Doctrine should be based on scripture alone, and the scripture states that there is “One God”.

Of Course, you are absolutely correct in stating that the unrighteous will not inhertit the Kingdom of God, but Jesus also stated:

John 14
    5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

The scripture states that God sent His Uniquely begotten Son to be the propitiation for the sins of mankind, and so, this the means by which God will reconcile you unto Himself, and the only way. There is no other way regardless if one is a Jew or gentile. Since the ministry of Jesus on earth until the end of this world as we know it the gospel is preached, and whosoever believes and obeys shall be saved, whether Jew or gentile, there is no difference. God is not a respecter of persons

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

I have no problem with your statement but there is no reason to insists that Salvation is only through Jesus because salvation was before Jesus even Jesus said it in a parable:

Luke 16:29-31King James Version (KJV)

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

As you can see hear Jesus is placing himself alongside the other Prophets as he would be “One who rose from the dead”……plus if he talks about past prophets there is no reason to preclude there would be no future Prophet/s

kerwin
    Participant

Bodhitharta,

As you can see hear Jesus is placing himself alongside the other Prophets as he would be “One who rose from the dead”……plus if he talks about past prophets there is no reason to preclude there would be no future Prophet/s

Jesus Christ rose from the dead as an example of the resurrection to come and yet many will not believe.

kerwin
    Participant

Bodhitharta,

Allah is Arabic for the God why not translate it like any other words. Has the word become an idol?

The God has many children that he has fathered by his word.
    The Satan also has many children fathered by his lies.

bodhitharta
    Participant

It is not translatable it is actually the Word itself it doesn’t even have a plural so in arabic there is no such plural for Allah no “Allahs”

kerwin
    Participant

Bodhitharta,

A lot of people translate it for it to be untranslatable.

It is a contraction of two Arabic words that may not be used in plural.

Some say there is an implied word that means one. If so there may not be a plural form.

If what scholars say is correct Muḥammad used the name as common ground in conversations with other people of the book and not translating it interferes with such conversations.

terraricca
    Participant

hi bod

the Islam religion if we can call it a religion or a ideal ,is made out of rubber everyone can says and stretch it in hi own direction,if he cannot he can find a teacher that can do it for him ,

it is so related to Catholicism, it seem it was from that religion that Mohammed copy from and behave just the same in his territory

false gods pretending of to be righteous, but far from it ,

Participant

My Friend BD:

Jesus the propitiation for the sins of all who have obeyed God from the beginning of creation until he comes for his people in an event called the rapture. Those like Abraham died in the faith, and they were obeying God’s Word, but not without sin, as every one has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

Here are some scriptures to support what I have just stated:

Ephesians 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

And Jesus said the following to the Pharisees relative to Abraham:

John 8:

52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

This is what Hebrews 11 states relative to Abraham:

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

My comment on this is that those who died obeying God from the beginning of creation until the ministry of Jesus will be raised as part of the body of Christ as well as all who are reconcile to God through him since his ministry on earth. We are all saved by faith so that it might be by grace. You cannot earn your salvation through good works because you will sin if only inadvertently. Salvation is a gift from God provided though His uniquely begotten Son. Of course after we are reconcile to God through Jesus we obey the Word of God that came from God through him, but even so we will make mistakes, and without the blood to cleanse us from our sins, when we fall short of perfect obedience, we could not be saved.

I hope this helps you to understand the truth.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Tarraricca, Islam has nothing to do with Catholocism it is strictly against the trinity or calling Jesus God or for that matter even a son of God, if it were to be like anything it would be similar to Judaism which is actually what Jesus believed in.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi @942767 If you think about what you just wrote you seem to completely that Jesus called sinners to repentance for the remission of sins. He even was baptized for the remission of sins…I believe he was baptized for the remission of sins as a proxy for all those who believe in him because otherwise there would be no reason for him to be baptized as he had no sin, this would also make no crucifixion necessary as you know Islam reports that Allah saved Christ Jesus from being killed or crucified…….There is never any idea in the Old Testament that the innocent blood of a man is valid for sacrifice God even calls it an abomination and a pollution for any innocent person to be killed and Jesus agrees saying: Matthew 12:7
    But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless…….and notice it says “I WILL HAVE MERCY and NOT SACRIFICE” there is not a question there it is clear there that God was not going to have sacrifice but that’s what you believe and that’s okay but for a certainty Jesus was not killed or crucified and the bible shows speculation and doubt….John has the crucifixion happening on another day than the others he has it the day before the passover and Mark has it on the day of the Passover and they have different times as well john has Jesus being crucified while others have him in front of pilate at the same time so there is conjecture and speculation so the Quran says “For a CERTAINTY they KILLED him NOT. Jesus even said before he was arrested that he was FINISH with the work God gave him to do in John 17 and in the garden he said “NOT MY WILL”

Ed J
    Participant

Hi @942767 If you think about what you just wrote you seem to completely that Jesus called sinners to repentance for the remission of sins. He even was baptized for the remission of sins…I believe he was baptized for the remission of sins as a proxy for all those who believe in him because otherwise there would be no reason for him to be baptized as he had no sin, …

Hi BD,

The “Gospel” is: Jesus’ death burial and resurrection.
    Do you not yet know that Jesus’ baptism symbolizes the Gospel?
    Yes BD, Jesus was crucified for Christians and for all those who believe in him.

“[Jesus] was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification” (Romans 4:23-25)

bodhitharta
    Participant
    terraricca
    Participant

bod

Tarraricca, Islam has nothing to do with Catholocism it is strictly against the trinity or calling Jesus God or for that matter even a son of God, if it were to be like anything it would be similar to Judaism which is actually what Jesus believed in.

wrong ;Mahommad took enough from the Jew religion not be a Jew and take from Christianity of his time enough not to be a Christian so Islam is something like a in between thing ,but is diffidently a false religion for it does not teach either the bible nor Jesus ,

read the Koran and see all the copies that was made from the bible and the catholic church ,and he also imitate the catholic church brutality history is there to see it

kerwin
    Participant

Bodhitharta,

You are throwing a stone that does not apply to those in the conversation.

4:171 O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, “Three”; desist – it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

6:101 [He is] Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He does not have a companion and He created all things? And He is, of all things, Knowing.

In both verses Muhammad is clearly warning people of the book away from the Trinitarian teaching. It does not apply to many of teachings people believe here.

Participant

You say:

Hi @942767 If you think about what you just wrote you seem to completely that Jesus called sinners to repentance for the remission of sins. He even was baptized for the remission of sins…I believe he was baptized for the remission of sins as a proxy for all those who believe in him because otherwise there would be no reason for him to be baptized as he had no sin, this would also make no crucifixion necessary as you know Islam reports that Allah saved Christ Jesus from being killed or crucified…….There is never any idea in the Old Testament that the innocent blood of a man is valid for sacrifice God even calls it an abomination and a pollution for any innocent person to be killed and Jesus agrees saying: Matthew 12:7
    But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless…….and notice it says “I WILL HAVE MERCY and NOT SACRIFICE” there is not a question there it is clear there that God was not going to have sacrifice but that’s what you believe and that’s okay but for a certainty Jesus was not killed or crucified and the bible shows speculation and doubt….John has the crucifixion happening on another day than the others he has it the day before the passover and Mark has it on the day of the Passover and they have different times as well john has Jesus being crucified while others have him in front of pilate at the same time so there is conjecture and speculation so the Quran says “For a CERTAINTY they KILLED him NOT. Jesus even said before he was arrested that he was FINISH with the work God gave him to do in John 17 and in the garden he said “NOT MY WILL”

What I wrote is that Jesus is the propitiation for the sins of all who were obeying God from the time of creation until his ministry, and is the propitiation for the sins of all who are reconciled to God through him since his ministry until he comes to take all of the body of Christ out of this would in the event called the rapture. His body include those in the OT and those in the NT.

All of us are saved by Faith. Baptism is a work showing that one has believed and has repented. We are baptized because we believe and it symbolizes that we have repented and are united with Christ in his death, burial and resurrection.

Jesus was baptized with the baptism of John identifying with humanity by his baptism. He showed by this that He believed God and would obey Him. He had no sin to repent from, but he stated that he came to fulfill the Law, and he did in obeying God without sin even unto death on the cross, and in doing so, he overcame sin and death. Although he was accused of blasphemy, God judged him to be not guilty and without sin by raising him from the dead. We as born again Christians will also overcome sin by faith in his Word, and through his blood.

Simply put he obeyed God in spite of what man could do to him and did not sin, and he did it so that there would be someone who did not sin through whom anyone who chooses to be reconciled to God through him can also overcome sin and death. Man has the power to kill the body, but only God can destroy the soul, and he will judge all who choose to go their own way in disbelief of the truth in the day of judgment.

The Passover lamb is symbolic of his sacrifice, and also, the scriptures dealing with God testing Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac. I know that Islam says it was Ishmael, but no, it was Isaac, and the ram in the thicket symbolizes the ram that God would provide for our salvation, Jesus His uniquely begotten Son and His Christ. As Abraham told Isaac on the Altar when Isaac asked him where was the sacrifice for the burned offering, God will provide the sacrifice, and He did. Yes, he did.

This is scripture: 1 John 5

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

I don’t know why the gospels disagree in the details relative to the Passover, but the bible has the truth about when the Passover occurred, and Jesus is the Passover lamb that God provided. John’s gospel is more correct relative to the details of the Passover.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Hi BD:

I wanted to share these additional scriptures with you showing you that although God could have spared Jesus from being crucified, He did not because oth
    rwise he would not have overcome sin if he had not obeyed God unto death in spite of what man could do to him.

Matthew 26:

51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest’s, and smote off his ear.

52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

Matthew 27 King James Version (KJV)

27 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:

2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.

3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

6 And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.

7 And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter’s field, to bury strangers in.

8 Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.

9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;

10 And gave them for the potter’s field, as the Lord appointed me.

11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.

12 And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.

13 Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?

14 And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.

15 Now at that feast the governor was wont to release unto the people a prisoner, whom they would.

16 And they had then a notable prisoner, called Barabbas.

17 Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?

18 For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.

19 When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.

20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.

21 The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.

22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.

24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

26 Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.

27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall, and gathered unto him the whole band of soldiers.

28 And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.

29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

30 And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.

31 And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him.

32 And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross.

33 And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull,

34 They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.

35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

36 And sitting down they watched him there;

37 And set up over his head his accusation written, This Is Jesus The King Of The Jews.

38 Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.

39 And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads,

40 And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.

41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,

42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.

44 The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.

45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias.

48 And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.

49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Proclaimer
    Participant

Does God have to have a gender to be a Father.

The Father of something means the originator.

He is the Father of spirits for example.

God is not a man, so do not think that Father always means man.

God is the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

He begat a son and sent him into the world so that the world could be saved through him.

Those who reject the son reject the Father.

If you have the son, you have God.

Participant

Hi BD:

This song tells us the story:

Part of it goes like this:

He could have called Ten Thousand Angels, to destroy the world and set him free. He could have called Ten Thousand angels, but he died alone for you and me.

(I tried to paste it from youtube, but I could not get it to work)

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Proclaimer
    Participant

@924767

Just paste the URL of the video. That is the page address or right-click on the video to copy the Video URL and paste it into a post.

🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account