God has no son/God has no gender to be a Father/God is GOD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Kerwin

Bodhitharta,

All human beings are the sons of God, as of the flesh, through the act of creation.

The only problem with this idea of being a son instead of a creation(Human Being) is when people say “Son of God” it is clearly wrong or the scripture that says “ye are gods” is true. Because if you are a son of someone you are what that person or being is. according to the scriptures each kind according to his kind.

But us humans are not like God we are like human beings although we have been given power and authority over the earth we were not self powered and self rich, we are dependent on God he is not dependent on us or anything else…if we were also not dependent on Him we could be his sons but he has no need of a son, associate or partner

bodhitharta
    Participant

Surah 112

1Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

2Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

3He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

4And there is none like unto Him.

Participant

Hi BD:

You are wrong in stating that “God has no Son or son”.  I know through personal experience, because having received of His Spirit, I am a son of God.  I pray that God will somehow reach your stubborn heart and get you to understand this before you die in your sins, and are destroyed because you failed to believe accept the love of God has shown you and me through providing the means for us to be freely reconciled to Him through His Uniquely begotten Son who is the propitiation for the sins of all of mankind if they will only believe with a repentant heart.

True that God has no gender.  He is not a man, but He is a person who has made man in His image.  The first Adam was made a living soul, like God in that “he is a living person, with a mind, a free will, and emotions.”  The “last Adam has been made a life giving spirit”.   Like God in that “He is a Spirit of love”.  Jesus is “that last Adam who is is the express image of God’s person”.  And yes, He is my Father.  He has given me life through His Word.

The life of the flesh is in the blood, and in Adam “all die”, first spirtually, because all have sinned and were in darkness, in unbelief, as you are now, and from this state of spiritual separation one can be reconciled to God through His provision, but all will die a physical death in Adam in the flesh body, except those who are in the body of Christ at his coming for the church, and they will be changed the scripture states, “in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye”.  But in Christ all shall be made alive.  It is the spirit that gives life to the soul through God’s eternal Word.

Those who die in their sins will die a second death which will be “eternal separation from God”.

Jesus said this to those who were unbelief when he was on earth in His ministry:

John 8

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

@942767

You agree that God has no gender then you ascribe to Him being a Father which is a male attribute, I want you to stay strong in your faith
    as not everyone is ready….just like when Christ Jesus came most were simply not ready. You have to see me as wrong for you to be right but I don’t have that need I have no problem if you know that to you, you believe that God or the Father has no partner and is The only true God and that Jesus is Christ and not God….whether you call yourself or Jesus “son” has no bearing on your salvation but if your thinking “son” means like God, No one is Like God and this is why the term while seemingly harmless has caused so much damage as the entire polytheistic church is built around Jesus being “the son” of God so there are those who believe in the trinity or simply that Jesus IS God and that belief would not exist if the figure of speech wasn’t made to be literal.

I show the other several places where people are called sons of God even the first born even begotten and nowhere is there one verse that says Jesus is the only begotten son even though it is implied but even if it did it is only a figure of speech implying importance, Make no Mistake Jesus is God’s Christ and I honor and Love Jesus Christ as Christ and not as God.

Ed J
    Participant

Make no Mistake Jesus is God’s Christ and I honor and Love Jesus Christ as Christ and not as God.

Hi BD,

No you don’t; saying Jesus is the Christ means he is God’s anointed LEADER.
    Your leader instead is Muhammad ‘the false prophet’ rather than Jesus Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Take your eyes off the natural world.

Or are you just bored and making sport with the Holy Scriptures again?

Proclaimer
    Participant

You agree that God has no gender then you ascribe to Him being a Father which is a male attribute,

God was a father first. Being a father is a godly attribute that he has imparted to humanity. God is not a Father because he is male, but because he is the Father of spirits.

God is not a man. That is carnal thinking.Those who are fathers in humanity are male, but God is not a man.

Man was made in God’s image. So just as he is the Father of all, we can be the Father of our progeny.

Hebrews 12:9
    Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live!

And how do we submit to the Father? We believe the testimony of his son, the one he sent into the world.

1 John 5:10
    Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.

If a religion, a prophet, or a teacher teaches you to deny that God has a son, then it is false and you would do well to dismiss it.

1 John 2:23
    No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

bodhitharta
    Participant

What do you mean God is the Father of all Spirits when He has no gender is He also the Mother of All spirits?

God is not a man or a male but you keep making it so. A father (or dad) is a male parent of a child is this what God is?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Mary is the mother of Jesus she is a Female…God is the creator of Jesus, God is not a Male or Man to be called Father the best term for God is Guardian

guard·i·an
    ˈɡärdēən/
    noun
    noun: guardian; plural noun: guardians

a defender, protector, or keeper.

Proclaimer
    Participant

God is spirit. Angels are ministering spirits. We have spirits.

All spirit comes from God. He is the Father in this respect.

As for being a mother, well God did make man in his image, male and female he created them.

Thus he is the originator of male and female and the combination is made in the image of God.

Perhaps why males and females tend to unite as couples.

Sometimes God is spoken of in terms of being like a mother.

• “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.
    • He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

No he is not mocking God.

Just amused by the offerings of mere men.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Do you make up your own definitions and add them to scripture?

Scripture holds the answers and does not need your help.

kerwin
    Participant

bodhitharta,

Some Scriptures are hard to understand and ignorant and corrupt individual misinterpret to their own damnation. Some might conclude that humanity being the child of God by the act of creation as humanity being the same kind as God but the results of that foolishness is on them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Yes your god has no children.

Your God is not our God

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Kerwin

bodhitharta,

Some Scriptures are hard to understand and ignorant and corrupt individual misinterpret to their own damnation. Some might conclude that humanity being the child of God by the act of creation as humanity being the same kind as God but the results of that foolishness is on them.

Yes, true but better to have PURE LANGUAGE then corrupt language because we are CREATIONS of God and not children of God in-fact.

Also Humanity being a child of God always sounds good until we don’t like a certain group and then we say that their Father is the Devil as I said before factually speaking you cannot change your Father based on your behaviour so it is the language that is at issue

By Allah, We (also) sent (Our messengers) to Peoples before thee; but satan made, (to the wicked), their own acts seem alluring: He is also their patron today, but they shall have a most grievous penalty.

( سورة النحل , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #63)

The point is when things are clearer they make more sense to everyone, but when people are not familiar with a culture the reading comes across differently Jesus and the pharisees arguing 2000 years ago does not come across to outsiders the same way just like today two hip urban young men can have an argument and you may have no idea what they are even talking about

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Nick

Hi BD,

Yes your god has no children.

Your God is not our God

As long as you deny God as being THE ONLY GOD you will never get any further. There are no gods…There is none else that create….in your attempt to insult me you are insulting God it is you that claim there is some other God I make no such claim.

If you dislike the way someone worships then you should argue over what their concept or perception is you don’t diminish the truth by adding other “gods” to the conversation it’s time for you to grow up. There is only ONE GOD and guess what, whether you approve or disapprove other people see and worship this one God differently than you do.

Jews don’t worship the God you say you share with them as you do, to them you are a blasphemer and to them Jesus is a false prophet but you will say you and them worship the same God but in their case you have to, because your religion was based on their scriptures.

So how is it you don’t understand when within your own religion the concept of God is so variable but every imagination of Christians you say is the same God as long as they say God has a son….quite ludicrous indeed

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

I do not deny the one true God. But I do agree that your god is not our God.

Your god has no children.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Do you only have a CONCEPTUAL relationship with the one true God?

Shun other gods and get to know the God of Israel.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

You have created your own god, and another master and your own teachings.

How can you confuse them with the Lord God. His Son and His  blessed words??

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

If there is a son of perdition WHO is perdition?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account