God has no son/God has no gender to be a Father/God is GOD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

@T8 God doesn’t have a gender and nor is he an actual Father God is your Creator and my Creator HE LIVES FOREVER and therefore need no Descendents nor has HE Ancestors His sovereignty does not wax and wane it is Absolute…All His creations are subject to His blessings and His punishments I have never read anywhere where Christians and Jews are exempt from punishment or from Hell, no it is always the persons conduct, Obedience and Faith that saves them from the wrath of God or brings blessings Jesus himself said that about non-Jews in his day…. Matthew 15:21-28 New International Version (NIV)

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

So the whole Idea that you have to be a Christian or a Jew is just their own special pleading it is not scriptural

kerwin
    Participant

Bodhitharta,

There is but one teaching by which a individual can receive and live by the Spirit of God. Even the best of other teachings is a but a dim shadow of that teaching and so the words of wolves.

Proclaimer
    Participant

T8 God doesn’t have a gender and nor is he an actual Father God is your Creator and my Creator

The Bible doesn’t say God is male, it says he begat a son and is the Father of Spirits.

You publicly deny the Father and the Son. That is your decision.

We proclaim the Father and the Son.

You believe in a God that has no son.

There is a god mentioned in scripture that we happen to know does not have a son. He cannot begat or create.

You do not believe in the one true God and his son Jesus Christ whom he has sent.

And there is no debate about it. I have spoken truthfully of your stance and you agree with my summary.

kerwin
    Participant

Bodhitharta,

Galatians 4:6Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Do you understand and agree with this teaching?

I know Mohammed said nothing against these words but I want to know what you believe not him.

I believe God can make a man a his son as of either progeneration (act of begetting) or adoption by giving them his Spirit to live by its teachings and so bear its fruit.

I do not agree with t8 though I see his reasoning but do not find written in scripture where any creature was created of the substance of God, or that The-one-God has any substance.

The teaching of the Trinitarians is so full of nonsense that it cannot truly be described for the very words of description contradict one another.

Andrew AD
    Participant

If God has no substance then how does he have”hinder parts” which Moses supposedly saw after seeing”his face” which he really didn’t see since he only saw “hinder parts”. It makes me wonder if God gave him”the moon”after he saw his face, and maybe they were one and the same.

It’s kind of like the moon is just the sun at night.

bodhitharta
    Participant

@T8 if you don’t believe God is a male but is a Father what prevents God from being a Mother? Wouldn’t be more of a truth that God transcends duality?

These were just sayings that people use to say Pagans often referred to themselves as sons of divinity the Quran is aware of this:

Surah 18

4And to warn those who say: Allah hath chosen a son,

5(A thing) whereof they have no knowledge, nor (had) their fathers, Dreadful is the word that cometh out of their mouths. They speak naught but a lie.

The Jews call ‘Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

( سورة التوبة , At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #30)

You can look in history yourself it was very popular to say these types of things but even God Himself makes one thing clear:

Psalm 82:6-7King James Version (KJV)

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

The reson why this issue is so important is because trinitarians make special pleading out of the term son and even most Christians try to declare a SPECIAL Sonship for Jesus when there is no Scripture that shares that view whatever is said about David is said about Jesus in regards to being BEGOTTEN and sonship so there is nothing that should cause someone to only capitalize “Son of God” when it speaks of Jesus

kerwin
    Participant

AndrewAd,

If God is invisible then how did Moses see his hinder parts?

Scripture declares God is invisible (Colossians 1:15 and 1 Timothy 1:17) but it also declares the Law was received from angels. (Acts 7:53 and Galatians 3:19)

Did Moses see the hind parts of an angel?
    Is the passage figurative?

The Hebrews could not even face the glory that remained on Moses’ face after that meeting (2 Corinthians 3:7-8).

It is an interesting subject to research but we are told all things are created by the word that comes out of God’s mouth and nothing was created without it and therefore what substance existed for God’s body to be made of.

Many Trinitarians, Jews, and others agree with me on this issue as what believer wants to claim a universe has always existed.

bodhitharta
    Participant

@Kerwin God can call anyone He wants what He wants but HE has PROMISED that there is NONE ELSE besides HIM and there will never be another

Andrew AD
    Participant

If God is invisible then how did Moses see his hinder parts and his face? It’s a good question.Just ask the rabbi’s and they say contrary to supposed scripture that he saw an angel.How religiously convenient.

Andrew AD
    Participant

So much for what preachers like to say that “God’s word’ says what it means and means what it says.-well maybe it means something a little different according to them too according to something else.

kerwin
    Participant

Bodhitharta,

You are correct that there is but one God and therefore those that teach there are more that one person of the essence of God are speaking a lie.

kerwin
    Participant

AndrewAD,

Scripture is the word of God but it can be understood in more than one way. Only those reveal the truth are correct and only the Spirit can reveal them.

Andrew AD
    Participant

Good answer Kerwin,you sound like Nick now-“it’s all by the spirit”.

Too bad the spirit can never agree with itself.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Would you mock the Spirit?

Andrew AD
    Participant

Nick,I think you do that already in your self righteous smugness.You mock yourself all the time.

Andrew AD
    Participant

But of course you do it “by the spirit” so it’s all holy and good.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Do you really think so?

Andrew AD
    Participant

I apologize for harping on you Nick.Don’t get me wrong,I do like you.

I’m just being honest imo; it’s nothing against you.

kerwin
    Participant

AndrewAD,

The Spirit of God agrees with itself but many that claim it is teach them are taught by another. There are many teachings as Satan’s house is divided. Praise God as the house of Satan is among us and will not stand.

Andrew AD
    Participant

Thanks Kerwin but it’s obvious that God’s house is divided too and always has been.It’s just the sad truth.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account