Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 4,841 through 4,860 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Checkmate

Flat Earth movement is also losing members to the Square Earth society

square-earth

Because the Bible says the four corners of the earth coupled with ignoring the compass.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Flatties can’t answer this

questions-flat-earth

Proclaimer
    Participant

Okay so if there is no gravity and you fall down because of density. Why doesn’t the Sun and the Moon fall down, clearly they would be more dense than the air around us.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Any other flat earther care to have a go?

Didn’t think so. Lol.

1. The movement of the constellations during the day and year.
    2. The difference between the constellations in the northern and southern hemispheres.
    3. The rotation of the stars; one way in the northern hemisphere, the opposite way in the southern hemisphere.
    4. The moon appearing the other way up in the northern hemisphere compared to the southern hemisphere.
    5. The equinoxes and solstices.
    6. The seasons, including months of daylight followed by months of darkness at both poles.
    7. The higher up the observer, the further they can see. For example France is not visible from Dover docks, but is visible from Dover Castle.
    8. Ships disappearing from the bottom up as they sail away over the horizon and appearing from the top down as they sail towards land. Ditto the land as you sail away or towards.
    9. Lying on my back on a beach and watching the sun set in the west, then seeing it reappear when I stand up so I can watch it set again.
    10. Southern hemisphere distances being wildly wrong on a flat earth.
    Proclaimer
    Participant

The Flat Earth movement is losing members all over the doughnut

donut-earth

Just a matter of time when they figure out it is a sphere. Although, it seems like an instance of anything but the truth.

https://www.sciencenatures.com/2021/11/flat-earthers-now-think-earth-is-shaped.html

Proclaimer
    Participant

Flat Earth Debunk – Boats brought back over the horizon when zooming in

Claim: You can zoom in with a good camera and see a boat that just disappeared over the horizon.

Answer: These videos usually show boats on the near side of the horizon. You can easily make boats disappear when taking a video by zooming out beyond what you see with the natural eye. A shorter focal length shows more landscape so things have to go smaller to compensate.

Proclaimer
    Participant

A photo of the Nile river from space

Nile

Proclaimer
    Participant

Knitting 50 times more popular than Flat Earth

knitting-flat-earth-compared

Proclaimer
    Participant

No one saw it coming. The age of Fools. Once shunned before they could become a force, the internet connected fools. Instead of feeling shame, they found like minds and shared their foolishness to the extreme where they found strength in each other. They found security in their foolish ideas and as iron sharpens iron, so their ideas blunted. Whether it is flat earth theory, critical race theory, or gender identity religion, we live in an age of foolishness. Worse still, some of these foolish ideas are protected by political correctness and from power on high. It is a time for intelligent people to gasp and wise people to suffer and endure. Why do we let fools rule us? Because there are too many fools. They have the numbers.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

flat

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi Mike,

I cannot proof to you that our earth is a globe.
    I’m not a scientist
    I have a question for you:
    What about the many pilots?
    They surely must have told us by now if the earth were really flat.
    Are they all deceitful?

Proclaimer
    Participant

According to Mike, yes, there is a huge conspiracy involving many people who never say anything to the rest of us. They hide the shape of the earth and instead adhere to a theory that the universe is nearly eternal and so finely tuned that there had to be a creator. So the deception is to believe in a theory that proves God instead of a mere snow globe that would only prove a life form that is superior to us, but likely has his own God. Yes, that is the implication when you think about it. He doesn’t see the end of the road he is travelling down. Pray for him. No lie is of God. The road for fools is a wide one.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Good point about the elephants by the way. I will reconsider.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Flat Earth Killer

flat-earth-killer

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

I can’t imagine that all pilots are deceitful.
    I will pray for Mike.

Proclaimer
    Participant

ISS View of our beautiful planet

ISS

Proclaimer
    Participant

Picture of Pluto. Nice globe like the earth. On July 14, 2015, NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft zoomed within 7,800 miles (12,550 kilometers) of Pluto, capturing the first-ever up-close images of that distant and mysterious world

Pluto

Proclaimer
    Participant

boat

Proclaimer
    Participant

You don’t have to go south to get to the ice wall. Just go west from California and you’ll arrive at the ice wall. It skirts the flat earth 360 degrees around. If you have to travel south regardless of location, you would’ve just proven the globe.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

japan

Viewing 20 posts - 4,841 through 4,860 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account