Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 2,501 through 2,520 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  But I suspect that it would be a waste of money compared to searching for life on another world like Mars.

I see.  So it’s better to KEEP sending rovers to Mars than to have JUST ONE hi-def dedicated 24/7 camera on the moon from which we can learn TONS of things – in real time – about our home?  🙂

T8, there will never be a camera on the moon… just like there has never been a rover on Mars.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

D4T:  Wow t8, it would prove one way or the other who is right! Either we would be looking back at a ball spinning in space or … we wouldn’t be looking at anything because we can’t put a camera on the moon. Hey, wait. I think I just settled who is correct!

That’s right.  They could shut the mouths of the many millions of people who think we never went to the moon in one fell swoop.  Didn’t Russia recently send a probe there that supposedly showed the stuff left behind by the Apollo missions?  Why not just drop a solar powered rover/camera while there?  I mean, we keep dropping them on Mars very easily, right?  Btw, where is the dedicated camera on Mars that points constantly at our home, so we can learn even more about it from such an advantageous vantage point?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  It wouldn’t prove anything to you at least because there are already cameras looking back at Earth and you shout conspiracy and photoshop.

There are tons of cameras looking back at earth from high altitude balloons and aircraft.  But if you want to claim there are any cameras in “outer space’, you’ll have to provide evidence that any of us can verify – as opposed to just taking someone’s word for it.  Can you do that?  Of course not.  Not one of the things you keep prattling on about “knowing from personal experience” is actually known to you at all.  “I’ve been from Perth to Sydney!”  So what?  What exactly were YOU personally able to prove about the shape of the earth from that?   “I’ve seen the ISS!”   No… you’ve seen a light in the sky.  What can YOU personally prove from that light?

Get the picture yet?  Everything that WE can PERSONALLY verify says the earth is flat and stationary.  There is absolutely ZERO claims about a spinning ball earth that ANY of us can verify for ourselves, T8.  Why do you suppose that is?  Hmm…

Btw, I really enjoyed the flat earth interview with the black man that you posted.  I’ve watched the original video twice.  It seems you posted one in which someone else refutes the things said by the black man.  Great.  Now just pick out what you think is the BEST rebuttal, post it here in your own words, and let’s discuss it.  Let me get you started…

Black dude said:  _________________________________________

White dude rebutted it with this VERIFIABLE information:  ____________________________________________

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  That squirrel on Mars is a rock, lol.

Does it LOOK like a ground squirrel?  Yep.  So how were YOU able to personally verify that it was really a rock on Mars?  Here are some images from Mars, side by side with photos from earth…

So are you SURE that’s not really a squirrel on earth?  If so, what exactly makes you sure?  Surely it’s something you can verify for yourself, right?  Otherwise, you’re only going off blind faith, right?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  Can you hear me Houston, over?

Great.  Now go watch “A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon” on YouTube, and find out how that earth photo was really done.  Warning… it will burst your bubble.

Dig4truth
    Participant

T8: “Without googling it, I doubt that the pressure was anywhere near the depth of the ocean. But the journey to the bottom of the ocean could be a conspiracy right? Maybe to hide the underwater cities from us? I mean, no craft could withstand that kind of pressure. They must think we are dumb.”

No t8, I do not think the deep dives are a conspiracy. But you must compare them to the bogus “space missions” to make you feel better.

The force from the vacuum of space from interglatic voids: Magnitude; 10 -17 PA  Pressure; 10aPa  [TOP of the LIST]

They force from the pressure of the Mariana Trench: Magnitude; 110-MPa  Pressure; 16,000 PSI. [Way down the list]

So without even checking your scientific skills I can tell that you are not serious about finding the truth. That is really all I need to know about you. You are bought and sold and no amount of science will change your mind. I have personally witnessed you dismiss scientific evidence without a second glance, actually without a first glance and that is my biggest complaint. You are a shill. You are sold out. You cannot be trusted with the truth.

I assume that you will not take the time to verify that I have told you the truth. You will uphold what you want to be the truth, the evidence be damned. That is just how you have been running this forum. We see it clearly now.

Proclaimer
    Participant

“You must unlearn what you have learned.” – Yoda

Death Star or Death Disc, you be the judge.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Okay if it is a squirrel on earth and it is impossible for rocks to look like animals or people, then these are real animals or people on earth too. Can you name them?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Mike, Often and I would say always, these supposed fake pictures are not purporting to be from Mars or the Moon, rather they are pictures taken in places on Earth (as you say) where testing takes place. A quick google uncovered the idea that Devon Island is as close to Mars environment as you can get on Earth, and thus testing and experiments take place here before the real thing.

So when you see a camera crew taking photos of astronauts supposedly on the moon, or a Martian landscape that is identical to an earthly one, it is not a conspiracy, rather just pics taken at the test sites. Obviously if they are test sites, there will be pics and videos to pick from if they leak out to the general public. Then all you need to do is say that NASA is passing it off as the moon or Mars, and some people will believe the lie in one second without thinking it through or researching it. This is my guess Mike, I could be wrong. Maybe NASA really did pass that Greenland pic off as Mars. Where can I get proof of this, if this is the case?

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/wilderness-resources/stories/devon-island-close-mars-you-may-get

Proclaimer
    Participant

I think “So easy to fool the sheeps” should read “So easy to fool the sheep”.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Flat Earth Challenge 1)

Here is a video showing one hours worth of video of the Globe Earth.

Team Flat Earth, please show us at least one  minute of this Flat Earth from the same distance. Need to clearly see the disk shape, ice edges, and dome.

If you cannot, then Team Gobe Earth wins the first round.

Dig4truth
    Participant

Interesting video, t8. The only thing that was missing was the theme music.

Proclaimer
    Participant

So round one to Globe Earth Team. Feel free to post a challenge Flat Earth Team. For now, here is another challenge:

Here is video of an eclipse. While both FE and GE can use the same math to predict eclipses, only the Solar System and Globe Earth can visually demonstrate the math.

Globe Earth Team puts this video forward of how eclipses work, we all look forward to Flat Earth Team showing a video of eclipses explained visually in the Flat Eath model.

Lastly, amazing that you never even tried to produce a video for Challenge 1. I guess deep down you know there is no proof, just a bit of fudging the numbers and a bunch of misunderstandings is all you have.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

D4T:  It’s too late, he’s drank the koolaid.

We all drank it at some point… and became addicted to it.  A few have been able to break the addiction.  Most remain addicted.

D4T:  The force from the vacuum of space from interglatic voids: Magnitude; 10 -17 PA  Pressure; 10aPa  [TOP of the LIST]

They force from the pressure of the Mariana Trench: Magnitude; 110-MPa  Pressure; 16,000 PSI. [Way down the list]

Crickets, huh?  🙂  So basically you’re saying that taking this homeless tweaker shelter to the bottom of the Mariana Trench would be MANY ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE safer than taking it to space?

What do you say, T8?  Would you feel safe taking your entire family to the bottom of the Mariana Trench in this contraption of foil, curtain rods, cardboard, construction paper and duct tape?  If not, you definitely wouldn’t want to take it to space, where the alleged pressure differentials are astronomically greater.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  Team Flat Earth, please show us at least one  minute of this Flat Earth from the same distance. Need to clearly see the disk shape, ice edges, and dome.

If you cannot, then Team Gobe Earth wins the first round.

Here you go…

Once you acknowledge my proof, I’m happy to help you out on your misinformed eclipse beliefs.  Lord knows I’ve already tried really hard to get you to talk about that subject.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Like I said, Team Globe Earth wins the first round. They have real videos.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

You sure?  Prove it.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Here’s a “real” video too…

Was Sandra Bullock actually at the ISS with a ball earth 250 miles behind her in the background?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Show me flat earth model of eclipses that matches the math used for predictions. Lord knows I’m keen to see it.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Here’s the thing, T8… Team Globe is only allowed to use VERIFIABLE evidence- that any regular person can confirm or deny.  Now since you and I can neither confirm nor deny any alleged footage of our Earth from an alleged vacuum of outer space, it will not be accepted as evidence in your case.  Shall we move on to the eclipse subject now?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,501 through 2,520 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account