Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 2,481 through 2,500 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Wow, another robot on Mars. Imagine if it was a conspiracy. All those people lying to us.
    But this is more proof of the solar system as we know it than a faulty microwave experiment or a disability scooter riding down the road on a hot day.

Dig4truth
    Participant

<b>T8</b>: “<span style=”color: #0000ff;”>Most likely a faulty experiment</span>.”

T8, here’s an article that you might want to ignore also.

https://blog.aviatnetworks.com/from-the-field/the-worlds-longest-all-ip-microwave-link/

Proclaimer
    Participant

If the experiment concludes that the Earth is Flat, there is a fault somewhere for sure as other experiments conclude the earth is roughly a globe. Further, the evidence for a globe earth is not just compelling, it has so much evidence that it would require purposeful ignorance.

Even my own personal experience disagrees with a flat earth. I have travelled between Wellington and Perth and the distance is way way shorter than the flat earth requires. It’s easy to be ignorant living in the Northern Hemisphere, but you face the facts when you live and travel in the Southern Hemisphere.

Not only does your theory require ignoring all the scientific evidence, but it requires believing in a huge collection of conspiracies that defy belief, and as I said, it requires ignoring my own experience too.

And what do you offer despite all this? A microwave experiment that I haven’t disproved yet and a whole lot of other so-called evidence that I have sucessfully disproven for myself.

The fact that you cannot see the elephant in the room is truly worrying and proves to me that not all should be involved in science. So while science shows us a globe earth, let’s go back to scripture because I don’t see scripture saying the earth is flat either.

What is the single biggest scripture that proves a flat earth for you?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  Good. So you are open to the possibility that the sun was created on day one and that it appeared in the vault in day four.

Of course not.  What part of the scriptures you posted makes you think that?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  But the fact is a fisheye lense doesn’t mean the Earth is not a globe and when you see curve, you say ‘Fisheye’.

I say “fisheye” when a normal lens goes to 120,000 feet and shows a perfectly flat plane, while other lenses go to the same or lesser heights and show a massive curve.  For example, this story of how students proved the curvature with a balloon that only went 78,000 feet up (as opposed to the 121,000 from the flat photo I showed you)…

https://phys.org/news/2017-01-students-breathtaking-curvature-earth-high-altitude.html

Watch the embedded video, T8.  These students were proving the curvature of the earth at 8 seconds in… from 100 feet off the ground!  🙂

This article is from “Phys.org” – a premier science organization.  Yet this is what they promote to convince people that we live on a ball?  How many people believe we do from that one article?  Many millions, right?  Yet you have the benefit of me and D4T pointing this nonsense out to you.  So while you still believe we live on the side (in your case upside down) of a spinning water ball, at least you will be able to look at these “proofs” they shove down our throats and know that they are not proof of anything but a fisheye lens, right?  And that is progress right there.  And if you took the time to actually look into their other “proofs”, you’d be able to see that they aren’t any better than this one from phys.org.

All it takes is time AND an open mind that is able to push back the indoctrination long enough to take a CLEAR and UNBIASED look at the facts of the matter.  Unfortunately, those are two things you don’t currently have.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene:  Mick…..You have a predesposed mind set…

You sure this isn’t a case of the pot calling the kettle black, Gene?  Because I was a ball earth believer for 54 years, and then got rid of my 54 year old predisposed mind set after looking into the claims that had been foisted on me all my life.  So one of us definitely has a predisposed mind set that he will not budge from… but it ain’t me.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  Watch in 8K if you have the hardware. I can go as high as 4K. Our planet is amazing.

At 10 seconds in, don’t you find it strange that the moon from the pitch dark vacuum of space looks EXACTLY as it does from the earth, peering through miles of hazy pollution?

At 23 seconds in, don’t you find it strange that they are growing lettuce in space for the first time… for the 97th time?  😀

T8, what exactly has the world gotten from the trillions of dollars we’ve all been forced to invest in these space programs?  We could have fed and housed every homeless and starving person on the earth with all that money.  What have the nations’ space programs provided us with that is worth the life of even one starving kid that we don’t feed?  In fact, what have they provided us with AT ALL?

There are literally hundreds of hours of ISS gaffs on YouTube.  If you spent even one hour watching them, you’d begin to see that the whole thing is a money-grabbing farce.  Maybe you’re willing to spend 51 seconds to watch this ISS actor drop a screw on the floor – in zero G

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  Wow, another robot on Mars.

Wow indeed.  We can keep putting rovers on Mars, but we can’t put a single camera on the moon pointing back at earth?  🙂

That’s another thing you could look into if you had the time/open mind to do so.  Even a couple of hours would show you how Mars is filmed on Devin Island and in Greenland.  People have matched the official NASA photos with the EXACT landscape at those locations.  One of NASA’s photos even appears to include a ground squirrel…

T8, doesn’t it cause you to wonder – even a tiny bit – when you see us sending man to the moon and having everything go perfectly the very first time – and then 6 more times?  Or when you see us dropping rovers and robots on Mars all the time, like it’s as easy as driving to the grocery store?  Or when we perfectly land craft on comets and asteroids that are moving a hundred thousands miles an hour?  How about the ISS being up there 20 years, and just recently finally being hit by a micrometeorite for the first time – when there are supposedly trillions of them whizzing by all over the place up there?  Or how about patching the hole – in the most powerful vacuum known to man – with a finger until another guy put a piece of tape over it?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

D4T:  T8, here’s an article that you might want to ignore also.

https://blog.aviatnetworks.com/from-the-field/the-worlds-longest-all-ip-microwave-link/

T8: If the experiment concludes that the Earth is Flat, there is a fault somewhere for sure as other experiments conclude the earth is roughly a globe.

There is no scientific experiment in the history of man that verifies the earth as a globe.  Microwaves, on the other hand, are tested and proven to be line of sight only.  They will not go through the ocean, nor bend around a curve due to refraction.  And the particular case D brought up is confirmed as the longest ever microwave link.  And that means this particular 146 mile stretch of water is as flat as… well, water level.  😀

You know it’s called water level for a reason, right?  Just like they’re called airplanes for a reason.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Of course not. What part of the scriptures you posted makes you think that?

So your not open then.

I’m not saying it is absolutely so, but that it is one possibility because the heavens and earth and light which is called day is present as is night.

You do not seem very opened minded on this subject. I think this limits your options and leads to a greater chance of error.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Wow indeed. We can keep putting rovers on Mars, but we can’t put a single camera on the moon pointing back at earth?

That would be cool. But I suspect that it would be a waste of money compared to searching for life on another world like Mars. Further, while it would give us a unique view of earth, most people believe the earth is a globe, so it wouldnt be that helpful in that respect. We already have lots of live images of earth from outer space.

Dig4truth
    Participant

Wow t8, it would prove one way or the other who is right! Either we would be looking back at a ball spinning in space or … we wouldn’t be looking at anything because we can’t put a camera on the moon. Hey, wait. I think I just settled who is correct!

Proclaimer
    Participant

It wouldn’t prove anything to you at least because there are already cameras looking back at Earth and you shout conspiracy and photoshop. A solar powered camera on the moon would be no different for you guys. And I expect that one reason there isn’t a full time camera on Mars is simply because you might as well put a man back on the moon if you are going to land something on the lunar surface and that kinda seems pointless after the Apollo missions. Launching satellites into space is a lot easier, despite you believing that is impossible.

Proclaimer
    Participant

That squirrel on Mars is a rock, lol.

Here’s a picture of a squirrel or farting bear floating in our atmosphere.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Can you hear me Houston, over?

Proclaimer
    Participant

T8, doesn’t it cause you to wonder – even a tiny bit – when you see us sending man to the moon and having everything go perfectly the very first time

You underestimate what man is able to do if he is single minded and focussed. Read about the tower of babel and look at why God divided our languages. Then realise that the USA probably has a population bigger than the ancient world that speak English.

– and then 6 more times?

If you were faking the whole thing, then every other mission opens the risk of being caught. Not smart then to do that many missions.

Or when you see us dropping rovers and robots on Mars all the time, like it’s as easy as driving to the grocery store?

Um no. Not easy. Really difficult. I watched a multipart documentary on the robots on Mars and all the obstacles they had to overcome as well as delays. They broke the impossible up into small very difficult parts and solved them one by one.

Or when we perfectly land craft on comets and asteroids that are moving a hundred thousands miles an hour?

In the same way you can predict an eclipse, you just use rocket power and mathematics. Yes difficult, but not impossible.

Or how about patching the hole – in the most powerful vacuum known to man – with a finger until another guy put a piece of tape over it?

Not sure what you are referring to exactly, but suffice to say that tape can be very tough.

How about the ISS being up there 20 years, and just recently finally being hit by a micrometeorite for the first time – when there are supposedly trillions of them whizzing by all over the place up there?

Oh the ISS that went passed my house? Yeah impressive alright. Again, just rocket power, mathematics, and a sealed off craft loaded with technology and maybe even some tape, lol. No different to going to the Mariana Trench. James Cameron who has a house not too far from me took a sub to the deepest part of earth. DIfficult yes, impossible no. The pressure down there is unbelievable.

Proclaimer
    Participant

It’s not as if NASA is the only game in town. Welcome to Space X.

Warning! Video includes some footage of the globe earth.

Elon Musk, a genius of our time.

Dig4truth
    Participant

It’s too late, he’s drank the koolaid.

At 10 metric tons, do you think the submarine is as flimsy as the lunar lander? The lunar module weighed a little more than 36,000 lbs. and had to deal with supposedly a much greater force than the depth of the ocean.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Without googling it, I doubt that the pressure was anywhere near the depth of the ocean. But the journey to the bottom of the ocean could be a conspiracy right? Maybe to hide the underwater cities from us? I mean, no craft could withstand that kind of pressure. They must think we are dumb.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  So your not open then.

Open to what?  You’ve only posted scripture and asked if I agree with them.  Are you saying there’s something in that passage that alludes to the sun being created on a day other than the fourth?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,481 through 2,500 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account