Flat Earth?

This topic contains 2,932 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Dig4truth 18 hours, 1 minute ago.

• Author
     NickHassan 
    Blocked
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 71,005

Hi Dig4,

So you say that Jesus of Nazareth was not a man but an eternal being?

You are confusing the man with the anointing from the Eternal Spirit of life.

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,301

D4T:  I 2nd the vote to fix the “going back to the beginning” after posting! Kind of annoying!

Yeah, what’s up with that T8?  The pages already load slower than molasses in winter.  We don’t want to have to load an extra one each time.  🙂

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,301

Gene:  …people have known for centuries the earth is a sphere.

Well, at least you’re saying “centuries” now instead of “millenia”… which makes me think the lesson on Eratosthenes paid off.  I also noticed in your last post you mentioned the drop as “inches and feet”, instead of insisting it was 24 inches for every mile, so that’s also a step in the right direction.  You might go to your grave believing the heliocentric lie, but at least you are learning a few things as we go.

Gene:  As far a gyros go they resist change to the axis they are spinning on…

That’s right… they maintain their original orientation.  So when they start the gyro spinning in a plane on the runway, the rotor is level to the earth.  It will remain in that exact orientation no matter what the airplane does.  If the plane ascends steeply, the gyro remains level to the runway.  If the plane banks hard left or right, the gyro remains level to the runway.  If the plane does a straight down nosedive, the gyro within the plane is still level to the runway the plane took off from (ie: it will at that point be perpendicular to the plane itself).  And even if the plane does a dozen loop-de-loops, the gyro will maintain its level to the runway consistently, through every loop the plane does.  It’s as if the gyro stays put in the exact orientation at which it began to spin, and the body of the plane can move all kinds of directions around it – without ever changing that original orientation.

Are you still with me?

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 495

Earth’s gravitational pull:

(E)……………………………… <Extends to here

Moon’s gravitational pull:

(M)…… <Extends to here

So now to put it perspective, the moon must be at least as close as the distance at which its gravitational field extends.

(E)……(M)…………………… <earth’s gravitational influence extends to here! 

/\ moon’s gravitational influence only extends this far! 

In order for the moon to have a gravitational influence on the earth it must be that close (or closer) to the earth. While the earth’s gravitational influence extends well beyond that of the moon! (Blue dots after the moon)

If the moon were further away from the earth it would have NO gravitational attraction.

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,301

Hey Admin, the images are still following the next two or three posts also.  I have to keep detaching images that I used 3 posts prior.

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,301

Anthony:  …to try to belittle The Scripture and myself is un-call  for. HEY DIG  you flat earther’s  are brain washed…

You scold D4T for belittling you (something he hasn’t done), and then immediately follow it up with more of your belittling of us.  Hmm…

NickHassan 
    Blocked
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 71,005

Hi Dig4,

It is foundational that a man was anointed with the Holy Spirit and spoke for and did the works of God.

Even the man born blind in Jn 9 knew this.

Do you deny it?

You are among friends if you do because most religious folk never grasp this truth.

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,301

D4T:  What? Yes, Jewish people DID accept Yeshua! Hello, the disciples, remember them? The thousands in Acts 21:20? Ring a bell?

🙂

NickHassan 
    Blocked
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 71,005

Hi Dig4,

If Jesus was an eternal being of some kind why would he need anointing?

Perhaps deny the anointing too as many do.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 495

Nick, am I hearing you right that Yeshua was just a man?

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,301

Nick: Hi Mike,

Are you done yet?

Not even close.  Hey Nick, I have an assignment for you.  Do a little research and try to find out how the moon (or any object) can eclipse from the top down – in respect to the object that is causing the eclipsing shadow.

Let us know what you find, okay?  Thanks.

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,301

Gene:  The ship you posted is going laterally not longitudinal from shore easily seen.

What does that even mean, Gene?  Do you think the earth only curves on imaginary lines we call longitude, but not on the imaginary lines we call latitude?  You don’t think the earth is a cylinder, do you?  Because if it’s a ball, the curvature will be the same in any direction away from the observer.  And that video shows that a boat some ancient Greeks would have assumed disappeared over a curve horizon didn’t really disappear at all… it just went beyond our visual perspective, and was easily brought right back with a zoom lens.

So why keep believing these mistakes the ancient Greek philosophers made when we now have zoom lenses that prove them wrong?

NickHassan 
    Blocked
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 71,005

Hi Mike,

Yes Jesus of nazareth was a man alike to you. Conceived of God in Mary. Born of a woman and born under the jewish law.

He was anointed with the Holy Spirit at the Jordan and went about doing good and healing those under the effects of Satan.

Did you think he was a preexistent god who came to earth? Many pagans believe such things. Come out of her My people.

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,301

Nick: Hi Mike,

Do you think God had a standard method for speaking through His servants, the prophets?

I think I know you too well, as you did EXACTLY what I said you would do a couple of pages back, when I asked you to tell me who said the words in four particular verses of John 6.  😀

Go back and find that post, ANSWER the question I asked you in that post, and THEN we can discuss the subject further.

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,301

D4T:  Mike, actually my point was that the moon would have to be in that close to the earth to exert any gravational pull. It would obviously be overwhelmed by the gravitational pull of the earth. (Which you can see on the scale as earth’s gravitational pull goes way beyond the moon!) [How does the moon escape it?]

Thanks for allowing me to clarify that! Maybe now it can sink in to everyone!

Ah… got it.  Thanks for the clarification.

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,301

D4T:  Earth’s gravitational pull:

(E)……………………………… <Extends to here

Moon’s gravitational pull:

(M)…… <Extends to here

So now to put it perspective, the moon must be at least as close as the distance at which its gravitational field extends.

(E)……(M)…………………… <earth’s gravitational influence extends to here! 

/\ moon’s gravitational influence only extends this far! 

In order for the moon to have a gravitational influence on the earth it must be that close (or closer) to the earth. While the earth’s gravitational influence extends well beyond that of the moon! (Blue dots after the moon)

If the moon were further away from the earth it would have NO gravitational attraction.

Fantastic!  I never even thought about that before.  Thanks for sharing yet another instance where their own rules mess up their own theory!  🙂

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 43
    • Total replies 16,788

Mike what your forgetting the suns gravitational pulling effect, both the moon and the earth at the same time, and as the moon circles the earth it is pulled forward on it earth orbit as it comes back toward the sun which recharges it momentum, and then the moon repeats the process over and over as they mon and earth go on there journey around the sun. If that were not the case the moon would eventually crash into the earth. They are held in motion by the sun graviton all pulls and momtium of there mass keep them in place around there orbits.

Tell us why does it take two Gryos to make an auto pilot work, if as you say only one is needed. While you or I am not an expert in this field, I will tend to believe the experts, before your or my limited knowledge.

Peace and love to you and yours……gene

NickHassan 
    Blocked
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 71,005

Hi Mike,

Jas 5.17

Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the earth for three years and six months.

Elijah was a prophet who spoke for God and did miracles by the anointing given to him.

Acts 3.2

Moses said

’The Lord God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren; to him you shall give heed to everything he says to you. and it shall be that everyone that does not heed that prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people’

Did you think that he was not a prophet but a god?

Admin 
    Keymaster
    • Topics started 93
    • Total replies 1,289

Yeah, what’s up with that T8? The pages already load slower than molasses in winter. We don’t want to have to load an extra one each time.

Not sure why it is doing that. I will look into it.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 495

The gravitational extents of the sun, earth and moon.

Sun……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. < extent of sun’s gravitational effect (28 times that of earth)

Earth……< extent of earth’s gravitational effect (6 times that of the moon)

Moon. < extent of moon’s gravitational effect (not so much)

Since it is said that the planets do have a gravitational effect on the sun we can do the same kind of chart to show the extent of their range in a comparative way.

S…..M.E……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Notice I had to reduce the scale to even fit the sun’s reach!

Viewing 20 posts - 1,081 through 1,100 (of 2,933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2019 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account