Flat Earth?

This topic contains 2,973 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  journey42 7 hours, 40 minutes ago.

• Author
     Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 510

t8, did you know that the only thing you debunked was your ability to understand the facts?

Did you know that 14.7 psi equals 10 tons of force per square meter (760 tor).

The railroad tanker cars that you see collapse has only 3.4 psi on the interior.

The pressure at 100 km (62 miles) which is called the Karman Line [where “space” is supposed to begin] is .000002 psi or (10(-3) tor)

The strongest vacuum chamber is said to go to (10(-6) tor) which is 1,000 times stronger than that of the “where space begins” Karmen Line.

The vacuum on the moon is said to be (10(-11) tor) which is 100,000,000 times stronger than the Karman Line! [Yes, that’s one hundred million times stronger!)

And then there are “other things” that must be taken into account if the moon mission is to be believed with the facts that NASA tells us. I’m sorry but they can’t have it both ways. Watch the video and see what you think – in fact think for yourself.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 510

By the way t8 and Gene, the vacuum on the moon given to us by NASA’s numbers equates to -2,000,000,000 psi! That’s negative 2 billion psi!

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,312

T8, what particular point have you debunked?  Name just one.  Then name the very best proof in your latest “I’m too lazy to look at this for myself, so I just spam the thread with videos I didn’t even watch/understand” offering and let’s discuss it.

And finally, I’m STILL waiting for your answer to WHY NASA’s vacuum chamber needs 8 foot thick concrete and steel walls.  What is your answer?

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 912
    • Total replies 19,104

Glad you only asked for one because I don’t like repeating myself over and over.

Boats being brought back into view is a proof you offer of no beyond the curve. However, I posted a video where a person did exactly the same thing as that video you posted as evidence, but his video had an important difference. Further to the right was a huge tanker. So this person brought the smaller boat back into view like the video you posted and as suggested was merely beyond the naked eye to see. However, the tanker was indeed behind the curve and doing the same with a zoom lens changed nothing. In short, the smaller boat was never behind the curve to begin with, it was just too small to see with the naked eye and on the near side of the curve. It was a clever trick though I will say that, but wasn’t good because it was deception.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 912
    • Total replies 19,104

Did you know that 14.7 psi equals 10 tons of force per square meter (760 tor).

And yet can be held in by a simple car tyre.

And all the opposite experiments you quote a disingenuous. I imagine that it is much easier to collapse a small can with little PSI compared to the surrounding atmosphere, than a car tyre with higher pressure than the atmosphere. Try to stick to examples like the latter. I am not clued up with everything science, but at least make the examples similar. I will not just accept opposite examples wholesale and cannot be bothered investigating if they can be used in a genuine way. Takes too long. Keep it simple.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 912
    • Total replies 19,104

Remember those 4 videos debunk many points made repeatedly here.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 912
    • Total replies 19,104

That vacuum cleaner is not the way to think of a vacuum as they don’t suck. It’s just that higher pressure will flow into lower pressure naturally like water into an empty container. That leads me to this point which I have already said, but this might be easier to understand.

Water will flow into an attached empty container from a full one if they are connected at the right place. Likewise if an empty container is inside a body of water, then if there is a breach, it will flow into the container. The container could also be crushed if the water pressure was high enough.

Now think about this point. You cannot equate these two examples I give in this post can you.The empty container surrounded by an ocean has far more pressure on it than a container of water trying to get out and flow into an empty container.

You guys always give examples of the higher pressure on the outside which is usually way more bigger in area than the higher pressure inside example.

Your examples look like another deceptive trick. It relies on the hearer not noticing that the higher pressure is on the outside and is vast in area.

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,312

T8:  Boats being brought back into view is a proof you offer of no beyond the curve.

Remind me again how you “debunked” it?

T8:  …this person brought the smaller boat back into view…

Yes… that’s what zoom lenses do.

T8:  However, the tanker was indeed behind the curve and doing the same with a zoom lens changed nothing.

And how exactly did you determine it was “behind the curve”… thereby “debunking” our point that ships don’t disappear behind a curve?

(I’d add a photo, but the option to do so seems to be missing for now.)

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,312

T8:  And yet can be held in by a simple car tyre.

T8, why does NASA’s vacuum chamber need 8 foot thick concrete and steel walls?

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 510

T8, you’re not getting the logic of this simple demonstration. A car tire is only twice the pressure of the outside pressure. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? Yes or no? 

Can the pressure within anything, let’s say a lunar lander, be greater than that of the outside pressure? (Here’s a hint, YES It can! – just like the car tire!)

Could it maintain its containment if the pressure was greater than twice? Probably. Four times? Perhaps. A hundred times? Very doubtful but with a massive amount of reinforcement maybe – just maybe. But forget a hundred, or a thousand or even a million times greater, we are talking about multiple billions of times greater than the outside pressure.

Could a tire withstand a pressure more than double the outside pressure? Of course, that is what it is doing now. But could it withstand quadruple the pressure? Probably not. In fact it would probably blow out at that point.

But what about a thousand times that pressure? Or a million times that pressure? Or even a billion times that pressure?

I hope you can see where this leads.

I’m only using NASA’s numbers here. So if you are defending their position then you need to use their numbers. If you do then you will see there is no way we have built anything that would withstand the vacuum of space. We can’t even build a chamber on earth that will come close to the vacuum of space – according to Neil deGrass Tyson.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 510

Here’s the simple point t8, we cannot match the vacuum of space but what we can do is create a vacuum that requires an 8’ thick concrete wall with steel reinforcement.

Here’s the question: How could the very thin walls of the lunar lander withhold the “vacuum of space” when a lesser vacuum on earth requires 8’ thick concrete wall with steel reinforcement? 

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 510

By the way, that’s the same question Mike has asked you several times.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 510

Hey Mike, big thumbs up on your last video!

Hope that other videos will reveal the same “lunar lurch”.  What will they say?

journey42 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 3,045

Hi Mike.

Looks like you have done your homework well! I discovered all this a couple of years ago and it shook my world. It did not truly connect for me at first until I remembered the book of Enoch – on the parts I didn’t understand…. and then wolla! It was as clear as day. He was describing the flat earth! Now it makes sense. Most don’t believe that the book of Enoch is inspired, but I believe the account that God gave him with all my heart. Wakeup was against it at first trying to find everything from the scriptures to prove it wrong, and then after about 3 months he saw it too. This was an amazing revelation. To us it is old news now, and debates about it can go on forever. It gets tiring but their theory about the earth’s curvature has been proven to be wrong and no-one can deny that, and that’s just for starters. Nothing can get through that firmament. Hillary Clinton also said “One day we are going to crack through that glass ceiling”. She slipped. They know they have lied to us, and they are laughing at us. God is revealing this to some of us but not all.

Praise the Lord he has revealed this to you also.

Viewing 14 posts - 2,961 through 2,974 (of 2,974 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2019 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account