Firstborn of/over all creation

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 3,677 total)
  • Author
    Baker
    Participant

Irene

Jesus is OMNIPOTENT.

That's why Jesus had to be baptised so he could remove Satan and lock him in hell,and his Father said: to day I have begotten you

You are in error and now you don't want to admit it…..Jesus is not Omnipotent. Those were your words not mine…….not to fellow, what should I follow, your wrong doctrine????? No thank you…Irene

Wispring
    Participant

Hi csalba,
    If God is omnipotent why does he have to anything that Satan insisits? Are you saying Satan trapped and omnipotent God in his own logic?

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

Anonymous

Quote (Wispring @ April 24 2011,16:57)
    Hi csalba,
      If God is omnipotent why does he have to anything that Satan insisits? Are you saying Satan trapped and omnipotent God in his own logic?

With Love and Respect,

Wispring,
    L answered that already.

Because God is omnipotent in Meekness,Mercy and Love, He accepted everything for our sake.Lucifer had a soul,like all of his angels,and all their souls were transformed into millions and millions of souls like sand to create us and His son would be able to be born in every detail like us but without sin.The mystery is that since God new that Lucifer was after the woman to prevent him from being born,God through the power of the Holy Spirit possessed Eve as soon as She had sinned in order to make war between Him and Satan,and His seed and Satan's seed to be able to build and acquire Mary's flesh,and it took 4000 years to have an immaculate flesh within Mary,practically His Son was transformed into a woman,this He did because He knew that she will be tempted by him and Like that Satan will be faced with Jesus unaware because Satan thought that God's Son will be in Adam,instead it was the other way round and Jesus was born through the incarnation within Mary directly from the Father not Like us from nature.Even Mary received her soul directly from the Father,we receive ours from nature since they belonged to Lucifer and his angels.
    Love
    Charles

Wispring
    Participant

oooh ok. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS)….right?

Anonymous

Quote (Wispring @ April 24 2011,21:12)
    oooh ok. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS)….right?

No Simply Jesus Christ like all of us whoever believe in Jesus

Jesus said whoever believes in me believe in My Father who sent me,and he will come from death to life,whoever doesn't believe in me is already condemned.

Love

Anonymous

Quote (Baker @ April 24 2011,12:38)
    Irene

Jesus is OMNIPOTENT.

That's why Jesus had to be baptised so he could remove Satan and lock him in hell,and his Father said: to day I have begotten you

You are in error and now you don't want to admit it…..Jesus is not Omnipotent.  Those were your words not mine…….not to fellow, what should I follow, your wrong doctrine?????  No thank you…Irene

Irene,

Please go back and see for yourself,I repeated your phrase because you said that only Jeovah God is omnipotent. Jesus is omnipotent because he was God as man in the world and he was battling with Satan and John the baptist confirmed that.

John 3:34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for Godk gives the Spirit without limit. 35The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands.

So Jesus was omnipotent in the world and He still is because he is glorified and has to destroy Satan and after He gives everything to His Father.Up to now He is omnipotent because the Father gives the spirit without a limit.

Love

Baker
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ April 25 2011,00:51)

Irene

Jesus is OMNIPOTENT.

You are in error and now you don't want to admit it…..Jesus is not Omnipotent.  Those were your words not mine…….not to fellow, what should I follow, your wrong doctrine?????  No thank you…Irene

Irene,

Please go back and see for yourself,I repeated your phrase because you said that only Jeovah God is omnipotent. Jesus is omnipotent because he was God as man in the world and he was battling with Satan and John the baptist confirmed that.

John 3:34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for Godk gives the Spirit without limit. 35The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands.

So Jesus was omnipotent in the world and He still is because he is glorified and has to destroy Satan and after He gives everything to His  Father.Up to now He is omnipotent because the Father gives the spirit without a limit.

Love

Charles! What do you understand omnipotent measns?????

Irene

Istari
    Participant

Csaliba,

Each time Jesus did a miracle or a good deed he prayed IN FAITH to his Father for power and authority of the Holy Spirit. He never did anything without his Father – he relied on his Father.

That then cannot possibly mean OMNIPOTENCE…

What was the SOURCE of Jesus' Power and the SOURCE of his Authority? Was it not his Father – and not of himself?

Jesus was a Sinless MAN while on earth – nothing that Jesus did could not have been done by another of mankind who had ENOUGH FAITH (But there were no others for sin is a stumbling block to Faith)

See Peter had the greatest Faith and WALKED on the water for a few steps – is Peter Omnipotent?

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ April 25 2011,05:31)
    Csaliba,

Each time Jesus did a miracle or a good deed he prayed IN FAITH to his Father for power and authority of the Holy Spirit. He never did anything without his Father – he relied on his Father.

What was the SOURCE of Jesus' Power and the SOURCE of his Authority? Was it not his Father – and not of himself?

Jesus was a Sinless MAN while on earth – nothing that Jesus did could not have been done by another of mankind who had ENOUGH FAITH (But there were no others for sin is a stumbling block to Faith)

See Peter had the greatest Faith and WALKED on the water for a few steps – is Peter Omnipotent?

Hey, Istari, you given it away…..I hope He will understand that only by Gods Holy Spirit God is Omnipotence. He keeps all alive by His Spirit. Each day He recreates the day. There is even a Song like that…..Each Spring all Tree's become green again. I see God in every Tree, every flower. God must really love the color green… And the rainbow in so many colors….And His Spirit is in all born again Christians….. What a great God we have…..
    Peace and Love Irene

Anonymous

Csaliba,

Istari,

John confirmed that the Father gave everything in his hands.He did the praying to reveal His Father and to proof that between Him and his Father there is only equality in everything,especially in Love.The Father Gave everything to His son in order that He die for Him and also, His father promised that Jesus will loose nothing of what was His.God the Father was totally dependable on His Son's Love,and Jesus was dependable on His Father's love.The power of the Holy Spirit is between the Father and the Son.They are inseparable in order to maintain the maximum power of God.Jesus never asked the Father the way you and me ask our Father with the fear that He might say no.Before He did the miracle on Lazarus, and only Jesus could do that miracle because the Father was invisible and only through Jesus is Visible,He told Him I know that you always heard me, but I am doing this so they will know that you have sent me.not that I cannot do it.If Satan when He comes will be capable to raise the dead,why Jesus have to ask his father to do the same thing,if it's not to glorify the Father and to establish the real God on earth. Both the Father and the Son are two to become one this is fundamental it is a perfect union symbolically a marriage,that's why the bible uses the word cleave when it refers to Adam and Eve,because cleave is a complete bond, they are inseparable.When Jesus died He was totally dependable on His Father to be glorified.The Father is in a position to destroy humanity any time,but the Son is holding the Father.Their Harmony is unfathomably within us humans, but they are equal in their virtues.The Father in the world couldn't establish himself as the most omnipotent God because Satan was acting as god of the world,and the only way out is to send His Son to proof through Him that He is the only real God not alone but triune Father,Son,and Holy Spirit the only omnipotent.At the moment Jesus is Glorified not His Father,that's why He said three times Glorify your Son,but the Father is also glorified but only through His Son Because He died for His Father.But at the very end Jesus will give everything to His Father so God acquire the body of Jesus,and will have everything under Him and Jesus, spirit wise only will return as He was within the Father,because Jesus will be
    represented within the body of His saints,and creatures because all was created for Him,by Him,in Him and He died for them as human,and that's why also Jesus is the Judge for all humans not the Father,the Father will judge on the very End

peace and love

Anonymous

Quote (Baker @ April 25 2011,04:04)

Quote (csaliba @ April 25 2011,00:51)

Irene

Jesus is OMNIPOTENT.

Irene,

So Jesus was omnipotent in the world and He still is because he is glorified and has to destroy Satan and after He gives everything to His  Father.Up to now He is omnipotent because the Father gives the spirit without a limit.

Love

Charles!  What do you understand omnipotent measns?????

Irene

Irene,

omnipotent means within God that everything is possible for God.

Now read this piece of writing by Saint Gertrude the Great through her revelation:

One day, after I have washed my hands, and was standing round the table with the community, perplexed in mind, considering the brightness of the sun, which was in full strength, I said within myself: “If the lord, Who has created the sun, and Whose beauty is said to be the admiration of the sun and the moon- if He, who is a consuming fire, is as truly in me , as He shows Himself frequently before me, how is it possible that my hearth continues like ice, and that I lead so evil a life?”Then You, whose words, though always sweet, were now much sweeter, and therefore the more necessary for my hearth in its state of agitation -You I say, did reply to me thus to me:

In what should my omnipotence be extolled, if I could not contain Myself within Myself whatever I am, so that I am only felt or seen as is most suitable for the time, place and persons? For since the creation of Heaven and earth I have worked for the redemption of all, more by the wisdom of My benignity than by the power of my Majesty. And this benignity of wisdom shines most in My tolerance towards the imperfect, leading them, even by their own free will, into the way of perfection

Reflect deeply in that statement from Jesus as proof that He is omnipotence and always He himself said:For since the creation of Heaven and earth ……

love

Charles

Anonymous

Quote (Baker @ April 25 2011,06:10)

Csaliba,

Hey, Istari, you given it away…..I hope He will understand that only by Gods Holy Spirit God is Omnipotence.  He keeps all alive by His Spirit.  Each day He recreates the day.  There is even a Song like that…..Each Spring all Tree's become green again.  I see God in every Tree, every flower.  God must really love the color green… And the rainbow in so many colors….And His Spirit is in all born again Christians….. What a great God we have…..
    Peace and Love Irene

Also Istari,

For your information Peter was the one of the most sinners,and also the weakest.He denied Jesus three times,and St Paul quarrelled with him because he was a double face within certain Jewish traditions,and he let the Jews perform most of Moses traditions.That's why he asked to be crucified heads down because he felt that he didn't do his job according to Jesus demands.He himself refused to est certain food, and an angel came to him with all the food which was not permitted to consume within Moses time,and explained to him that whatever God created is good.

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Charles,
    Sorry about the LDS thing.

Lucifer had a soul,like all of his angels,and all their souls were transformed into millions and millions of souls like sand to create us and His son would be able to be born in every detail like us but without sin

Fact of the matter is this statement of yours conforms to LDS doctrine. Instead of long posts delineating your theological views of; how about you just in simple terms provide the scripture that someone else, beside yourself, that clearly show this doctrine is given by God.

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

Anonymous

Quote (Wispring @ April 25 2011,10:52)
    Hi Charles,
    Sorry about the LDS thing.

Lucifer had a soul,like all of his angels,and all their souls were transformed into millions and millions of souls like sand to create us and His son would be able to be born in every detail like us but without sin

Fact of the matter is this statement of yours conforms to LDS doctrine. Instead of long posts delineating your theological views of; how about you just in simple terms provide the scripture that someone else, beside yourself, that clearly show this doctrine is given by God.

With Love and Respect,
                                              Wispring

Wispring,
    There isn't a simple clear piece of scripture!
    There isn't a simple term when you discuss scripture.
    Why so many different scriptures?
    Which one Shall I provide to satisfy so many different level of intelligence.

Mark4:12 so that,“‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
    and ever hearing but never understanding;
    otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’a”

Why the scripture has been with us for two thousand years,and you and me,and all within the Christian world have so many different churches denominations and beliefs?

And why within every church denomination and belief? the respective believer do not adhere to their own doctrine as they should??

Simple! Because not everybody believe in the Holy Spirit the way he should.That's Why Jesus in John said:

The Spirit breatheth where he will; and thou hearest his voice, but thou knowest not whence he cometh, and whither he goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Through these different beliefs the truth would come out since all is in His name.

Luke 9:49“Master,” said John, “we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him, because he is not one of us.”

50“Do not stop him,” Jesus said, “for whoever is not against you is for you.”

Love

Charles

Wispring
    Participant

That's the spirit! This is a post of your's that breathes some truth about things. Now, let me inform you in a freindly way what you need to do to make some real headway in the forums on this web-site. Especially since you are presenting ideas that even according you are “mysterious”. You need to organize your presentation citing the sources you use besides the 66 books of the bible. You need to in a very consice way explain your explanations and revelations. Simply saying meditate on what I am writing in my post or meditate on every single word then you will understand in all honesty, Charles, will not get the job done. Remember you do not own the Holy Spirit. If the Holy Spirit revealed things to you that other people should understand then the Holy Spirit also should have revealed to you how to communicate this without using the prophets argument of “believe what I say or perish”. I do not have all the truth about things God wants his people to know. You very well may have some important items of truth that God's people should know. I will tell you the truth, right now, with your style of presenting things you are alienating people more than you are winning souls. It could be you have read certain old Christian writings and are presenting you understandings of them and how they correlate to scripture in the commonly accepted bible. I truly don't know. To explain complex concepts you start with simple concepts and build from simplicity. One of the concepts you present is that Jesus is God. There are many that believe that. There are many that don't. There are many threads/debates on this web-site devoted to that particular subject alone. Therefore, let me be clear, I am not against Christ Jesus or God or The Holy Spirit. To do so would be foolish. To deny things show by the Holy Spirit after one has already acknowledged such things is blasphemous and Christ Jesus even informed us with his own words that we would not be forgiven for doing such a thing. I will never stand or get in the way of a brother in Christ who want to explain things. I am simply sharing with you that your current approach isn't thorough enough to bear fruit with many who read these boards. You may be a bit hyperbolic. You say:

These  things started trillions and trillions of years ago,and will remain yet for trillions and trillions more, and in our world which existed before Adam and Eve.

This is quite a long time considering even modern science give the age of our planet as about 4.5 billion years. This isn't even billions of billions, let alone, trillions of trillions. Unless you can share information that others can scrutinize about thelogical/biblical events occuring over the course of trillions and trillions of years, your believability and credibility will not rise much further than fanatic. The fruit of you own truth-seeking efforts won't be realized by others. I am only giving you advise here. You will decide of it is sound or not.

With Love and Respect,
                                                         Wispring

Baker
    Participant

Charles! You have come here and written things that I don't believe are according to Scriptures. The Bible is the word of God, and if it is not in the Bible I for one will not believe it….

Omnipotent means that Almighty God by His Holy Spirit is everywhere. His Spirit is in all born again Christians. He keeps all alive by His Holy Spirit. He recreates every new day.IMO that one is. Jesus is His Son and by Jesus own words He told us that His Father is greater then He is. Almighty God loved His Son and through Jesus everything was created.
    Jhn 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    Jhn 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
    Jhn 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

I also do not listen to any men. If their believe is not according to the Bible.
    Anybody can talk, and write an Article, I will not listen to them, unless it is Biblical….We don't believe in the trinity no more….

Are you Catholic that you listen to a so called Saint on earth. There are no Saints yet All are still sleeping in their graves. If all would be resurrected at the time of their death, the resurrection talked about in Rev. would not be necessary…Just because Gertrude said that Jesus is Omnipotent, doesn't make Jesus so. Only God Almighty is….By Jesus own words He said

Jhn 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Peace Irene

Istari
    Participant

Irene,
    Positive union between us on that.

By the way,
    Omnipotent means 'All Powerful'
    OmniPresent means 'Everywhere' (All Present)
    Omniscient means 'All Knowing'

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ April 26 2011,19:19)
    Irene,

By the way,

True! But Jesus could not be everywhere, could He? Not that I know of….And that is what Charles was saying….I know also that God has giving Jesus power, but that does not mean now He is Omnipotent.

Peace Irene

Anonymous

Quote (Baker @ April 27 2011,03:45)

Quote (Istari @ April 26 2011,19:19)
    Irene,

By the way,

True!   But Jesus could not be everywhere, could He?  Not that I know of….And that is what Charles was saying….I know also that God has giving Jesus power, but that does not mean now He is Omnipotent.  

Peace Irene

Baker,

I know also that God has giving Jesus power, but that does not mean now He is Omnipotent.

John:3:34 .. For he whom God has sent utters the words of God,
    God gives the Spirit without measure.

Notice:No Father is mentioned,Just God only Jesus introduced and,mentioned the Father.They were not aware of the trinity.

Matthew 28:19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in
    the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit

The angels were aware that God is triune,but they were not aware of their function.They were aware through the first three archangels Michael the most powerful,represents the Father,Lucifer wisdom,represented the Son,and Gabriel the messenger.represents the Holy Spirit.

Jesus was never created, He was the word of God still within the Father when He created the Spiritual creatures, The is the first period of God's Kingdom which is associated directly to the Father through His pronunciation of the word who is his Son within Him.The second period of God's kingdom was associated directly to the Son,since He was sacrificed as spiritual dust to create our world completely hidden in order to produce the vital and sinless flesh of Mary as His mother.
    Now we are in the last period of God's Kingdom which is associated directly to the Holy Spirit,but when we reflect the three kingdoms were all somehow totally dependable in all three persons.A perfect demonstration of a loving God through Charity,while if He was a single person it wasn't possible,it would be more egoistic.When we reflect on the Gospel this triune function is consistent,and also there is an evidence of a dialogue between the Father and the Son in order to give proof to humility, obedience, and love three fundamental pillars which were the key role for our salvation,to proof that God's omnipotent power is in them not in physical violence.That Job was for Satan. Murderer

Peace and love

Charles

Istari
    Participant

Irene,
    It is true that Jesus, while in the flesh, could not be everywhere.
    That is why he had to go away so that the Spirit of Truth could come – sent by the Father!
    More precisely, given by the Father and sent by Son.
    (Sounds like Rev 1:1…)

Now, the SPIRIT can be
    Everywhere… All at the same time…
    and
    In All – All at the same time…

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 3,677 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account