Emmanuel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 09 2011,04:54)
    To all:  As we are “BornAgain” it is by “faith” (like Mary) that we believe/accept the word/seed of God our Father, within and become pregnant with Gods seed/words, that if nurtured and cared for, will grow unto a full God/Man like Jesus.  (there is no difference in male or female in the truth) We must consummate our union with Gods words. That union will bring forth a God/man! IMO, TK

tk

what is born again ?

is the seed always the same meaning ?

what was the faith of Mary at the conception ?

how can man become a GOD?MAN ? scripture ?

Pierre

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 08 2011,11:30)

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 07 2011,00:05)
    This is truth:

A son of horse is horse

A son of  dog is dog

A son of  man is man

What is wrong if according to this truth

THE SON OF GOD IS GOD??

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Charles

Hi Charles,

Pierre started you off on the right track by pointing out that the son of a horse is a DIFFERENT horse.  I wanted to add this:  A son of THE anything cannot also be that ONE thing.  So if there was only ONE horse in existence, the son of THE horse would not be THE horse he is the son of.  For example:

A son of Mr. Ed is NOT Mr. Ed himself.

A son of Rin Tin Tin is NOT Rin Tin Tin himself.

A son of President Obama is NOT President Obama himself.

And a son of THE God Most High is NOT THE God Most High Himself.

God is a Spirit Being.  And the son of A spirit being is a DIFFERENT spirit being.  Just because the Father of the second spirit being happens to be God Most High does not make the son He begot also God Most High.

Jehovah is the Most High God. (Gen 14:22)  And Jesus is the SON OF the Most High God. (Mark 5:7)  Do you accept these scriptures as truth?  If you do, then you will understand that Jesus is the Son OF Jehovah, THE Most High God, and therefore cannot BE Jehovah, THE Most High God.

mike

Mike,

Pierre started you off on the right track by pointing out that the son of a horse is a DIFFERENT horse.

Who said that Jesus is not a diferent God!!!

Jesus is a God and also a man.

The Father is a God but only a spirit.

God the Son is a man with the fullnes of God the Father, on earth, EMANUEL  GOD WITH US.

The Father is still a spirit and He achieved His GLORIFICATION of having a body in spiritual flesh,ONLY THROUGH HIS SON.

John 17: 5And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Since glorification was only through the death of the Son on the cross  in order to destroy the evil man Satan.

2Corinthians 11:14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

The Father is still a spirit, and will only recieve the spirtual flesh on the last day when the Son gives it to the Father, in order for all creatures,also glorified in the spiritual flesh,to be subject to the Father.

But for now both heaven and earth are subject to the Son till the day of the lord.The Father is still in authority in the Son because through Jesus death,glorified both the Father and the Son, since they are one .

John 10: 30 I and my Father are one.

A son of Mr. Ed is NOT Mr. Ed himself.

A son of Rin Tin Tin is NOT Rin Tin Tin himself.

A son of President Obama is NOT President Obama himself.

Mike, you are confusing yourself,and others.

Carnal personal titles, names, honours has nothing to do with deity.

We as corrupted humans never would be able to define the deity of God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit.

As soon as we state God cannot so and is not so and so, we become proud and pretend that we are equal with God.

We could either believe or not, but definitely not deny any possibility'

2Corinthians 11:14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

God has nothing to do with human qualifications and so on.

What pertain to God cannot pertain to man,but what pertain to man,through Jesus could and pertained at one time also  to God.

Example : God had no name but through Jesus(Jeshua,Yahu'shuah ) has a name.

The old testament Jehovah is a mystery name, no one knows for certain which is which in so many gods, and lords . in the old testaments,

1 Corinthians 8: 5For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

But Jesus  revealed Him through His name

John 17 :6  I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world

He also gave Him a body

Hebrews 10:but a body hast thou prepared me:

He also gave Him a title Father.

He also suffered and died since as a spirit He couldn't.in order to be a God saviour and redeemed us.

Now read John 10:18 and 2:19

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again.

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Now explain this to me Jesus in John 10:18 and John 2:19,is confirming that while He is dead, He Himself   can come back to life!!! OK??

Since Jesus is confirming that He has authority to come back to life while He is still dead, isn't it clear enough that He is God Himself since only God has authority on life,and death,and also Jesus Christ was resurrected by His Father ,Therefore Jesus and the Father are the same one God. 

And a son of THE God Most High is NOT THE God Most High Himself.

ONLY YOU ARE CONCLUDING SO SINCE YOU ARE,with every respect corrupted HUMAN like me.

God is a Spirit Being.  And the son of A spirit being is a DIFFERENT spirit being.

Jesus as I stated above  is a different spirit being, but the difference in Jesus is through the power of the Holy Spirit in the Father.

Jesus is a glorified spirit being.When Jesus comes again He would be in the GLORY OF THE FATHER.

THE FATHER IS GLORIFIED  THROUGH HIS SON JESUS.

JESUS IS  GLORIFIED  THROUGH HIS  FATHER.

Just because the Father of the second spirit being happens to be God Most High does not make the son He begot also God Most High.

ONLY YOU ARE CONCLUDING SO SINCE YOU ARE,with every respect corrupted HUMAN being like me.

What do you know about the deity of God as a whole.

You simply say I don't believe,and you will be respected,but to state like you are a god, that is not acceptable.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Carmel

Mike, you are confusing yourself,and others.

Carnal personal titles, names, honours has nothing to do with deity.

you wrong it as a lot to do when God speaks to man ,all is related to us so we may understand it .

but as for Honor and glory those are the same but what are they ?

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

John 17 :6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world

Charles, How do you see this? Jesus had a glory with His Father before the world was…..
    What was that glory????? We, like Mike and Pierre believe that Jesus was a Spirit Being, the firstborn of all creation…..
    Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

He was the beginning of Gods creation…..
    Rev 3:14 “And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans [fn] write, 'These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God:

Peace Irene

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 09 2011,03:05)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 09 2011,04:54)
    To all:  As we are “BornAgain” it is by “faith” (like Mary) that we believe/accept the word/seed of God our Father, within and become pregnant with Gods seed/words, that if nurtured and cared for, will grow unto a full God/Man like Jesus.  (there is no difference in male or female in the truth) We must consummate our union with Gods words. That union will bring forth a God/man! IMO, TK

tk

what is born again ?

is the seed always the same meaning ?

what was the faith of Mary at the conception ?

how can man become a GOD?MAN ? scripture ?

Pierre

Pierre: 1) Jesus said we “must” be born again in order to “see” the Kingdom of God! I believe we must be “recreated in mind” by the words of God through Jesus. That would mean whatever God says we are, that we are! Everything Jesus said to his disciples is directed to “whosoever” will accept and believe

2) I believe the seed of God is truth. The seed of God is every word of God. When we accept a word or the seed of God/truth in our hearts it grows within us. The fruit, of the seed of God, is always the same. Three billion trees/same fruit. Bliss!

3) The Angel spoke to Mary, she believed what he said to her, which accepted the seed of God and the seed/word grew and became flesh and dwelt amongst us.

4) Man has always been a God/Man. Man apart from God is dead. The spirit of God in man is the life. Man just began to(fall away) believe lies of evil, against the truth and cover his mind with darkness so that he couldn't see who he truly was. Jesus came to cast out that darkness, with the light of truth, so that man could once again see who he really is. Man and God as ONE together! IMO, TK

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 08 2011,13:41)
    Who said that Jesus is not a diferent God!!!

So are you like Kathi, who openly admits there are TWO Gods Most High? Do you worship TWO Gods along with her?

Or are you like me, who recognizes the existence of many gods in heaven and on earth, such as Jesus and Satan, but knows that only Jehovah, the God Most High and Father of Jesus, is our Creator and is to be worshipped?

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

The old testament Jehovah is a mystery name, no one knows for certain which is which in so many gods, and lords . in the old testaments,

God's Name, which He gave us as a remembrance of Him for generation after generation, is YHWH.  It means, “I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be”.  It is not clear today how that name is pronounced, but I use “Jehovah”.  Just like I use “Jesus”, even though it doesn't sound anything like “Yeshua”.

Jesus and Jehovah are two persons with TWO DIFFERENT names.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again.

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Now explain this to me Jesus in John 10:18 and John 2:19,is confirming that while He is dead, He Himself   can come back to life!!! OK??

Not at all.  We know from many other scriptures that God raised His Son from the dead.  ONE raised the OTHER, making it clear that once again, we are speaking of TWO DIFFERENT persons here.  And you need to ask yourself WHO GAVE Jesus any and all authority he had.  Then search the scriptures for the answer.

Since Jesus is confirming that He has authority to come back to life while He is still dead, isn't it clear enough that He is God Himself since only God has authority on life,and death,and also Jesus Christ was resurrected by His Father ,Therefore Jesus and the Father are the same one God.  

You are right that ONLY God has always had authority over death.  Jesus did not:

Romans 6:9
    For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him.

See Charles?  Death NO LONGER has mastery over Jesus, because Jesus' God raised him from the clutches of death and gave him victory over it. But it is clear from that scripture that death at one time DID have mastery over Jesus. Plus, we know this because we know Jesus DIED.  Did death EVER have mastery over God Almighty, Charles? Did God Almighty ever DIE?  (Also note that this is one of the many scriptures that teach us that Jesus WAS RAISED from death.  He did not RAISE HIMSELF; he WAS RAISED.)

I find it confusing and troubling that you would claim that Jesus was resurrected by his Father, and then turn right around and say that proves Jesus and the Father are the same God.  ???  I don't see that connection at all.  To me, it seems as if God Almighty, who never died, raised His Son, who DID die, from the dead.  And there is only ONE “God Almighty” in this teaching.  The other one is the Son OF “God Almighty”.

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Jesus, as I stated above, is a different spirit being……

Good.  Now you just need to realize that only ONE of the TWO spirit beings we are discussing is God Most High.

THE FATHER IS GLORIFIED  THROUGH HIS SON JESUS.

JESUS IS  GLORIFIED  THROUGH HIS  FATHER.

And King David was glorified by God.  And God was glorified by the actions and faith of King David.  Does that make King David God Almighty too?

We are to do everything we do in a way that glorifies the Father, right?  And some of us have been glorified BY Him.  This doesn't make us God Almighty, Charles.

Quote (mikeboll @ 64)
    Just because the Father of the second spirit being happens to be God Most High does not make the son He begot also God Most High.

ONLY YOU ARE CONCLUDING SO SINCE YOU ARE,with every respect corrupted HUMAN being like me.

What do you know about the deity of God as a whole.

You simply say I don't believe,and you will be respected,but to state like you are a god, that is not acceptable.

Are you able to prove my statement to be inaccurate using scripture?  Is there a scripture that teaches us that the Son OF God Most High also IS God Most High?  If not, then we have to use the good sense our God gave us, Charles.  And since no other son in the history of creation has actually BEEN the same being as the father who begot him, it seems a little weird to me that certain people would just up and claim that this is the case with Jesus and his Father. It also seems weird to me that God Most High would have someone he himself calls “my God” like Jesus does.  ???

But I liked your big list of “Jesus is God” proof scriptures from two pages ago.  I am going to start a new thread based on that post.  In this thread, we will take each point you made, ONE AT A TIME, and discuss it to see if it really DOES say that Jesus is God.

Are you game?  Look for the new thread.  I think I'll put your name in it, so you can find it easy enough.

mike

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Pierre: 1) Jesus said we “must” be born again in order to “see” the Kingdom of God! I believe we must be “recreated in mind” by the words of God through Jesus. That would mean whatever God says we are, that we are! Everything Jesus said to his disciples is directed to “whosoever” will accept and believe

first Christ was talking to a Jew living according to the law ,the old covenant ,in this case yes,LK 5:36 And He was also telling them a parable: “No one tears a piece of cloth from a new garment and puts it on an old garment; otherwise he will both tear the new, and the piece from the new will not match the old.but the gentiles had not that covenant of old only the new covenant applies to them.

2) I believe the seed of God is truth. The seed of God is every word of God. When we accept a word or the seed of God/truth in our hearts it grows within us. The fruit, of the seed of God, is always the same. Three billion trees/same fruit. Bliss!

No the seed is the good news the gospel of Christ, THE WORDS OF GOD SPOKEN IN SCRIPTURES ARE THE WILL OF GOD,living in truth of God is only possible if someone SURRENDER HIMSELF TOTALLY TO GOD. Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
    Jas 4:8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
    Jas 4:9 Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom.
    Jas 4:10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

3) The Angel spoke to Mary, she believed what he said to her, which accepted the seed of God and the seed/word grew and became flesh and dwelt amongst us.

YOU ARE CONFUSED TIM,what God give Mary was the new live of THE WORD OF GOD” this was Christ to be, the son of God, the first of creation and now will become the first of the resurrected of the dead as well,so he can be first in all things, this is supremacy,Gods will.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
    Col 1:21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.
    Col 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—
    Col 1:23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant

4) Man has always been a God/Man. Man apart from God is dead. The spirit of God in man is the life. Man just began to(fall away) believe lies of evil, against the truth and cover his mind with darkness so that he couldn't see who he truly was. Jesus came to cast out that darkness, with the light of truth, so that man could once again see who he really is. Man and God as ONE together! IMO, TK

here to you are not in line with truth,God has given to man a soul or spirit what would bring man in judgement ,the flesh count for nothing,your soul is our black board so to speak,everything is written on it of what we do good or bad,so if we live the way of God we will not be judged because we have been judge during our present live and so qualify for the reward.only the man that submit totally to God s will become one with Christ and his father and his God.

Jn 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,
    Jn 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
    Jn 17:22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one:
    Jn 17:23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

Pierre

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 09 2011,09:52)

God's Name, which He gave us as a remembrance of Him for generation after generation, is YHWH.  It means, “I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be”.  It is not clear today how that name is pronounced, but I use “Jehovah”.  Just like I use “Jesus”, even though it doesn't sound anything like “Yeshua”.

Not at all.  We know from many other scriptures that God raised His Son from the dead.  ONE raised the OTHER, making it clear that once again, we are speaking of TWO DIFFERENT persons here.  And you need to ask yourself WHO GAVE Jesus any and all authority he had.  Then search the scriptures for the answer.  

You are right that ONLY God has always had authority over death.  Jesus did not:

For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him.

See Charles?  Death NO LONGER has mastery over Jesus, because Jesus' God raised him from the clutches of death and gave him victory over it.  But it is clear from that scripture that death at one time DID have mastery over Jesus.  Plus, we know this because we know Jesus DIED.  Did death EVER have mastery over God Almighty, Charles?  Did God Almighty ever DIE?  (Also note that this is one of the many scriptures that teach us that Jesus WAS RAISED from death.  He did not RAISE HIMSELF; he WAS RAISED.)

I find it confusing and troubling that you would claim that Jesus was resurrected by his Father, and then turn right around and say that proves Jesus and the Father are the same God.  ???  I don't see that connection at all.  To me, it seems as if God Almighty, who never died, raised His Son, who DID die, from the dead.  And there is only ONE “God Almighty” in this teaching.  The other one is the Son OF “God Almighty”.

mike

Mike ,

He said clear enough

I WILL RAISE IT UP!!!!!

I HAVE AUTHORITY TO TAKE IT UP AGAIN.

In both statements Jesus confirmed that He himself will give life to Himself as proof that the Father and the Son are one God.
    THE FATHER IS STILL A SPIRIT BEING WITHIN HIS SON.
    THE SON IS THE ONLY GOD IN FLESH WITHIN THE FATHER.
    BOTH ARE GLORIFIED IN ONE GOD SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

We are corrupted beings we never be able to comprehend deity of God.

Don't make yourself a god!!!

I had enough of this thread you believe what you want.

I believe that GOD BECAME MAN IN FLESH THROUGH JESUS HIS SON GOD.

WHOEVER DENIES THIS IS PLEASING SATAN.

God bless you all.

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: [Quote] here to you are not in line with truth,God has given to man a soul or spirit what would bring man in judgement ,the flesh count for nothing,your soul is our black board so to speak,everything is written on it of what we do good or bad,so if we live the way of God we will not be judged because we have been judge during our present live and so qualify for the reward.only the man that submit totally to God s will become one with Christ and his father and his God.[Quote/]

You say to me,….you are not in line with the truth….and then spew your own Godless ideas that have absolutely no scriptural backing at all. Our soul is a blackboard? Everything good or bad is written on it.Not in the New Testament. It is by faith in whatever God says about us through Jesus. What Jesus says we are is what we are. It is not based on what we do or don't do! In the spirit realm where God is in your thoughts and beliefs, what is evil Pierre? Apart from physical works and deeds and rewards for the little ones, in Gods Kingdom what is evil? NOTHING!! THERE IS NO EVIL IN GODS KINGDOM. Evil in the mind/thoughts must be removed. Death can't live in life because it is death. Isn't evil, death in a premature state? Adam chose to believe in evil. Do you to? When there is set before us good and evil to choose from, why would you choose to believe in works and deeds of evil? If you choose to “believe” life you will live!

You are looking to a judgment that will condemn you before God instead of receiving your instant judgment now, by the word of God, as having been made perfect through the words of Jesus. Jesus said his words have made us clean. Then it is so! For that person who believes the word, the judgment is over. That was the “last day” for that person to be in sin! In the last day the word of God judges us as perfect unto God. Once one accepts his perfection given by God through Jesus then he is clean. His “blackboard” is erased. Only perfection exists through Jesus. Actions are not being judged. IMO, TK

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 09 2011,09:52)

See Charles?  Death NO LONGER has mastery over Jesus, because Jesus' God raised him from the clutches of death and gave him victory over it.  But it is clear from that scripture that death at one time DID have mastery over Jesus.  Plus, we know this because we know Jesus DIED.  Did death EVER have mastery over God Almighty, Charles?  Did God Almighty ever DIE?  (Also note that this is one of the many scriptures that teach us that Jesus WAS RAISED from death.  He did not RAISE HIMSELF; he WAS RAISED.)

mike

Mike,

I find it confusing and troubling that you would claim that Jesus was resurrected by his Father, and then turn right around and say that proves Jesus and the Father are the same God.  ???

You are forgetting a vital point.

Jesus was both man and God.

As man He could Die.

As spirit in the Father He could raise Himself up.

When He was on the cross, The spirit of the Father left Jesus in order to die as man.

When He was death,the spirit of the Father raised Him, but as soon as He was raised, He acquired back His divinity of God the Father.

Jesus was first as God man on Earth, believe it or not.

Died as man and reserructed as God in spiritual flesh body.

Jesus as He is now is God the Son glorified ,but within Him abide the Father, therfore the Father is also glorified in the Son.

How many times Jesus stated The Father is in me,and I in the Father, as proof that they are one.  

Example: If John had  a heart transplant from Peter, Peter would be in John,and John would be in Peter,in a way!!!

John's life belong to Peter,and Peter's belong to John and  alive in John.

John therefore is Peter in a way, and Peter is John in a way.

So  John could say My Peter is keeping me alive, since Peter's heart is within.

Jesus could say My God is keeping me a God since the Father spirit is within.

Peter if he could, also say My John, in his hearth, since it is alive in John.

So Peter is John as well ,not peter only,and John is Peter as well not John only, otherwise single they are both dead.

Why since it is possible even for humans to be two in one,and two become one, it is not possible for

GOD ALMIGHTY TO BE TWO IN ONE AND TWO TO BECOME ONE.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 10 2011,05:13)
    Pierre: [Quote] here to you are not in line with truth,God has given to man a soul or spirit what would bring man in judgement ,the flesh count for nothing,your soul is our black board so to speak,everything is written on it of what we do good or bad,so if we live the way of God we will not be judged because we have been judge during our present live and so qualify for the reward.only the man that submit totally to God s will become one with Christ and his father and his God.[Quote/]

You say to me,….you are not in line with the truth….and then spew your own Godless ideas that have absolutely no scriptural backing at all. Our soul is a blackboard? Everything good or bad is written on it.Not in the New Testament. It is by faith in whatever God says about us through Jesus. What Jesus says we are is what we are. It is not based on what we do or don't do! In the spirit realm where God is in your thoughts and beliefs, what is evil Pierre? Apart from physical works and deeds and rewards for the little ones, in Gods Kingdom what is evil? NOTHING!! THERE IS NO EVIL IN GODS KINGDOM. Evil in the mind/thoughts must be removed. Death can't live in life because it is death.  Isn't evil, death in a premature state? Adam chose to believe in evil. Do you to? When there is set before us good and evil to choose from, why would you choose to believe in works and deeds of evil? If you choose to “believe” life you will live!

You are looking to a judgment that will condemn you before God instead of receiving your instant judgment now, by the word of God, as having been made perfect through the words of Jesus. Jesus said his words have made us clean. Then it is so! For that person who believes the word, the judgment is over. That was the “last day” for that person to be in sin! In the last day the word of God judges us as perfect unto God. Once one accepts his perfection given by God through Jesus then he is clean. His “blackboard” is erased. Only perfection exists through Jesus. Actions are not being judged.  IMO, TK

tk

you have been given plenty of scriptures but you do not accept them in your religious believe this is your problem,

just remember the flesh can not do anything without the spirit (soul) in it and it is so that the mind and heart are making either good or bad deeds the flesh being only the means by witch they accomplish those deeds.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: I've just been trying to show you a better way. I believed the things you say now for many years. When a person believes his perfection comes by his performance he never can achieve perfection. Like a carrot dangling in front of a horse. One keeps pressing forward trying everything he knows to do as good as he can do but never accomplishes perfection and purification. The peace that passes all understanding is when one finds out that the work is over.

The new way is the “Sabbath” rest in God. This is the day of rest from works for perfection. This is the day of the lord Jesus. Jesus came and did all the necessary work and took away our sin(wrong thinking) with the truth of God the Father. Jesus cleansed us with his words, we have been washed by the eternal word of God and made whole and clean. Nothing we could do could accomplish what Jesus did for us. It is a gift of love accepted by faith “only” in his truth.

When this is fully understood and taken by faith, then come the true peace, love and joy of the lord. It creates gratitude and thanksgiving for such a wonderful gift of God. Some will never come to the truth by faith alone. They will be judged by their works and fail! IMO, TK

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 09 2011,10:52)
    Jesus was first as God man on Earth, believe it or not.

Not.

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 09 2011,10:52)
    Jesus as He is now is God the Son glorified ,but within Him abide the Father, therfore the Father is also glorified in the Son.

No, Jesus is still the Son OF God.  He is not “INSIDE OF” who he himself called “the ONLY true God”, but rather sits at the right hand OF that One.

Jesus said that our God was also his God, Charles.  Doesn't that put a little damper on your “God came in the flesh” theory?  Because if Jesus was God on earth, then who was HIS God that he said was also OUR God?  ??? Surely God Almighty doesn't have a God of his own, right?

ftk
    Participant

Mike: God Bless. I think we have a problem in our perception of spirit truth. Spirit is everywhere! There is no place spirit is not! God is spirit. There is no place God is not. We read words which are capsules or pods, packets of spirit that we feel first and then they are translated by our brains into pictures which create a perceived understanding. All understanding is filtered or tainted through former ideas, beliefs and thoughts. Perception of truth is very personal. Each one different based on innumerable experiences and data input programed into our brains over the years.

When reading about God or spirit, written words are used to create thought. God does not actually sit on a throne. That is a picture of a position of authority and power but is not actual. Allegorically speaking Jesus sits at the right hand of God. That is a position of authority. There are no chairs in spirit nor thrones nor physical hands and mouths speaking. Spirits are energies that flow or float. When one thinks about another he draws that energetic vision to himself the way he envisioned that person. Words are not used as there is no need. Telepathic communication is more accurate and spirits do not use mouth and tongue to enunciate words.

Biblical reference to spirits being inside or outside or higher or lower is a mental state of enlightenment. A mind that is in alignment with with truth/God is one together. A mind that thinks apart from the truth/God is separated by thought but not separated in fact. That's why I say sin is an illusion of truth. One can believe he is separated from God for a particular reason but it is not true. God will never leave you, only you can believe you have left God. Man lost his mind pertaining to truth of God. The sin/error grew and the darkness got more religiously darker. This is why Jesus had to come to re-establish the truth of God unto man.

I believe man “believed incorrectly” (sinned) that he was separated from God and began to attempt by his own created ideas(religion) to mend or appease the gap between man and God THAT NEVER DID EXIST! This is sin! An error of thought/belief. Believing oneself to be separated from God when in fact there can be no separation. This thinking is sin/error but as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is! A sinner is one who believes he is in sin! One who believes a lie. One who believes an illusion of truth. If we keep sinning we cannot find the truth. If man continues to believe a lie of separation from God he will never be able to experience the true God/Man originally intended by the creator.

Maybe you have an opinion? Bless you, These are my opinions based on my truth. Tk

terraricca
    Participant

tk

The new way is the “Sabbath” rest in God. This is the day of rest from works for perfection. This is the day of the lord Jesus. Jesus came and did all the necessary work and took away our sin(wrong thinking) with the truth of God the Father. Jesus cleansed us with his words, we have been washed by the eternal word of God and made whole and clean. Nothing we could do could accomplish what Jesus did for us. It is a gift of love accepted by faith “only” in his truth.

MT 7:16 “You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?
    MT 7:20 “So then, you will know them by their fruits

JAS 3:17 But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy.
    REV 14:4 These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they have kept themselves chaste. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These have been purchased from among men as first fruits to God and to the Lamb.

Heb 5:13 Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness.
    Heb 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.
    Heb 6:1 Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God,
    Heb 6:2 instruction about baptisms, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment.
    Heb 6:3 And God permitting, we will do so.
    Heb 6:4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit,
    Heb 6:5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age,
    Heb 6:6 if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.
    Heb 6:7 Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
    Heb 6:8 But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned.
    Heb 6:9 Even though we speak like this, dear friends, we are confident of better things in your case—things that accompany salvation.
    Heb 6:10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.
    Heb 6:11 We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, in order to make your hope sure.
    Heb 6:12 We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised

I believe that you understand what Paul is saying

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 10 2011,03:43)
    I believe man “believed incorrectly” (sinned) that he was separated from God and began to attempt by his own created ideas(religion) to mend or appease the gap between man and God THAT NEVER DID EXIST!

Isaiah 59:2
    But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear.

Hi Tim,

I hope you and the wife are doing well.  :)  I hear what you're saying, and have understood your position since you first laid it out to me.  I just don't agree.  I have to take the inspired words of Isaiah over yours.  Don't take it personally, though.  Although we don't always agree, I consider you a true asset to HN and learn much from your posts.  :)

peace and love to you and yours,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 10 2011,07:51)
    Pierre: I've just been trying to show you a better way. I believed the things you say now for many years. When a person believes his perfection comes by his performance he never can achieve perfection. Like a carrot dangling in front of a horse. One keeps pressing forward trying everything he knows to do as good as he can do but never accomplishes perfection and purification. The peace that passes all understanding is when one finds out that the work is over.                                                                                      

When this is fully understood and taken by faith, then come the true peace, love and joy of the lord. It creates gratitude and thanksgiving for such a wonderful gift of God. Some will never come to the truth by faith alone. They will be judged by their works and fail! IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Sin is wrong doing; why are you attempting to dismiss this fact?
    Gen.4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted?
    and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door.

Your friend
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 11 2011,10:20)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 10 2011,03:43)
    I believe man “believed incorrectly” (sinned) that he was separated from God and began to attempt by his own created ideas(religion) to mend or appease the gap between man and God THAT NEVER DID EXIST!

Isaiah 59:2
    But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear.

Hi Tim,

I hope you and the wife are doing well.  :)  I hear what you're saying, and have understood your position since you first laid it out to me.  I just don't agree.  I have to take the inspired words of Isaiah over yours.  Don't take it personally, though.  Although we don't always agree, I consider you a true asset to HN and learn much from your posts.  :)

peace and love to you and yours,
    mike

Mike: Your kindness is greatly appreciated. I know I don't align with many of the spirits/doctrines that are accepted by the religious masses today. I must test what I have been given personally. I refer to Pauls saying,….test the spirits/words/doctrines to see if they be from God.

For me, the excellent, knowledgeable, responses from some of the most informed people in the world are on this net. I appreciate you all and learn constantly. It is a great find for me.

Looking at the scripture in Isaiah where he says your iniquities have separated you from your God my interpretation is not works or deeds. Iniquities are found “within” a person. Sin/iniquities always come from inside. That's where purification from God must start. Gods words through Jesus have done a work within each that accepts.

A purifying work of the mind/heart. That purifying, saving work will manifest as a fruit to the world. The fruit of the spirit is words. Words bind and words set free. James said the power of the tongue/words, though small like the rudder on a great ship, can control your entire life circumstances.

Not doing something or doing something that any man can do apart from God has value but it doesn't take away sin. If one doesn't take away sin thinking which separates man mentally from God he is lost and cannot connect with God. Religious man conjured lists of “sins” or do's or don'ts, that if one doesn't do a bad one, I guess that is supposed to show the word his Godliness?

Believing sin as a work or deed can separate your mind from an all encompassing, omnipresent, God of love and leave you with no salvation from Jesus, by Faith, just attempts to try to be something you can never work to be. This would mean Jesus died for nothing. If works and deeds could purify, Jesus would not have had to come.

Only in your mind, through self judgment and condemnation, can a person believe he has done something that separates him from God. Its an illusion, not true, but as man believeth in his heart, so he is…IMO, Thank you for your time, God bless you! TK

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account