Editing Rights?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

What's with all the editing rights being given out it actually violates the rules. It's not fair that people can make any kind of statement and as you are replying to it they change the post. It should certainly be not allowed in debates.

Stu
    Participant

I'm not whining about editing rights, but I wonder if Heaven would be able to delete my first two attempts at posting in Feedback… > Karmarie. The one called Attempt Three contains the formatting I intended.

Of course if I had editing rights…

Thanks

Stuart

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…….I am not able to edit my posts now, can you fix it. thanks Gene

Arnold
    Participant

Hi t8 Since I again had to use another users name, i don't have editing riths, which I really like. At times I do make spelling mistakes and that is were I use the editing for. So if it is not to much trouble could I have it again…..I used our Daughters e-mail Address'……hope that does not matter…We are happy to be back, thank you for all of your work….

Admin
    Keymaster

Done.

Admin
    Keymaster

When you are logged out, you only need to log in with your username (not email address) and password.
    It might help to write the username and password down somewhere. Remember they are case sensitive.

Arnold
    Participant

Thank you so much t8, and you better believe it I will write my Password down and stick it up somewhere….

david
    Participant

I have never logged out. If some day I do not come back, I would like you all to consider it a conspiracy and for you to believe that I have somehow been locked out.

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (david @ May 22 2010,13:22)
    I have never logged out.  If some day I do not come back, I would like you all to consider it a conspiracy and for you to believe that I have somehow been locked out.

Did you have to do anything to come back in? We did…….we did not log out either when it closed up…we should have been able to come right back in under our former users name, but we could not…..

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Can i have Editing rights?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Heaven net……..Please restore my editing right do i can correct my misspelled words.

Peace and love to you and yours……………..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene.

We usually don't give editing rights to people who have received warnings in the past.
    If you promise to never use the editing feature outside of correcting grammatical and spelling errors and you never delete content you have posted, then I will give it to you.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 08 2010,09:38)
    Gene.

We usually don't give editing rights to people who have received warnings in the past.
    If you promise to never use the editing feature outside of correcting grammatical and spelling errors and you never delete content you have posted, then I will give it to you.

I promise!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Looks like you have got it.

:)

JustAskin
    Participant

Logging in … Logging out.

Please be aware of the habit of NOT Logging out of Forums and other systems.

Only ever do that on totally Personal systems, computers, mobiles, laptops…

In Internet Cafes, on someone else PC, on WiFi links like in EiFi Hotspots… ALWAYS LOGOUT WHEN YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY USING THE SYSTEM.

ALWAYS USE PASSWORDS THAT INCLUDE NUMBERS AND NON-ALPHA CHARACTERS AND AT LEAST EIGHT CHARACTERS LONG and not obvious things linked to you…
    NEVER PLACE YOUR PASSEORD WHERE IT CAN BE SEEN OR EASILY DISCOVERED BY ANOTHER PERSON – TRY TO KEEP YOUR USERNAME AND PASSEORD SEPARATE WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8………..I will only use it to correct my spelling brother, Sometimes i leave out a word also. I do promise to do that brother.

Peace and love to you and yours………………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8………I didn't realize you posted me back on June 8 sorry brother. But i would really like to be able to correct my spelling and grammatical errors brother.

peace and love………………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8………..are you there…………Please reestablish my editing rights.

Baker
    Participant

Hi t8 I really like the editing button and have used it, would you be so kind and grand me it again. I am sorry to bother you again with it, but I tried and tried. It was Kathi (Lightenup) who finally helped me….Thank you for your help..Irene

Baker
    Participant

I hope that the small remark which I never seen to Martian is not keeping me to have editing rights. i had it before and just because we had problems Log in in should not matter at least I hope it doesn't…. Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account