Do spirits have bodies?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,341 through 3,360 (of 5,412 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

Charles!  The question in my previous post to you ws not about Faith.  Don't you think since I gave you Ephesians that I know about Faith through Jesus Christ….. You seem to go from one subject to another never once have I seen you say Oh, I was wrong….Irene

Istari
    Participant

Can someone check out the reasoning of 'Raised a Spiritual Body' from this link:

http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/15-44.htm

I think Mikeboll and Terrarica and Irene might be interested also.

Any comments on the various writers explanation would be helpful.

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ June 29 2011,06:17)
    Mike says that the Body that Jesus was raised up in 'BECAME A SPIRIT BODY' just before Jesus entered Heaven.

Oh, hold up… But the SPIRIT of Jesus had to have been put back into the FLESH AND BONE BODY THAT WAS RAISED UP ….before Jesus ascended … But none the less is there something we missed…?
    Yes… The Spirit of Jesus … Is PUT INTO THE BODY that was RAISED UP – was THAT SPIRIT 'a Body'?

Hold up again, If the Spirit has a Body, why is it called a Spirit?
    If the Spirit IS IN A BODY – why is it then put IN ANOTHER BODY?
    if the Spirit is in SPIRIT BODY AND THEN PUT INTO a Flesh and Bone body AND THEN …BECOMES A SPIRITUAL BODY (Spirit body) – ummm – somat not write hear…

[/QUOTE]

Istari,

A spirit doesn't has a body,and it will never have one!!

The process for a spiritual body started through us,that was the reason that God wanted to create visible creatures like us, in order  for the spirit to live within this flesh body, and become both visible and invisible within a flesh body.

As soon as Lucifer was aware of this he protested,and through that protest,it was concluded that the process in order to be justified,must start right from the bottom of shit quality of carnal bodies which he( then Satan) was the maker,since God could never in His righteous,and pure quality,produce such creatures.

This started millions and millions of years ago,but God 6 thousand years ago gave life through His Spirit to the most mature creature,who was Lucifer's soul and became a living Soul ADAM.

Through Adam came all the generations of the world,but it took 4000 years to eliminate Satan's spirit from all souls,and nature, and as we all know this came through Jesus Christ death on the Cross.

Now Jesus had a soul like us and when He died,another process took place, which transformed Jesus' soul into a spiritual flesh,and through that process it originated the spiritual body.
    Therefore the spirit lived in a spiritual body and it could become visible and non visible as He pleases!

Peace and Love in Jesus Christ

Charles

Istari
    Participant

Csaliba,

Are you telling me that a Spirit does NOT have a body?

Are you saying that 'Spiritual Body' DOESN'T mean 'A Body of Spirit' nor 'A Spirit Body'?

So, Csaliba,
    – We know Jesus had a BODY when he ASCENDED into the Cloud
    – And we know that a BODY can't enter Heaven
    – So how did Jesus become a SPIRIT in Heaven

– So what happened to the BODY he had?

csaliba
    Participant

Hi, All

Spirit doesn't have a body.

Almighty God has seven spirits within Himself

1st. Spirit: Father,Son, and Holy Spirit.    Almighty God always remained in His realm.

2nd.Spirit: The Father

3rd.Spirit  The Son

4th.Spirit The Holy Spirit

5th.Spirit The Father and the Son :   Michael :  Power         The part of Father is the spirit,and the part of the Son is the soul  (not like ours)

6th.Spirit The Father and the Holy Spirit:   Gabriel : Love      The part of the Holy spirit is the spirit and the part of the  Father is the soul

7th Spirit The Son and the Holy Spirit  :  Lucifer : Wisdom     The part of the Holy Spirit is the spirit and the part of the Son is the soul.

God is the purest of all spirits,He is unique.

God wanted that He will be manifested in all His creatures.
    Therefore, God contemporary,created the first three kinds of souls in order to be manifested  in His spiritual creatures,who are :Michael , Lucifer, and  Gabriel.  

These three Archangels possess the highest quality as
    souls,and through them,gradually inferiorly ,till the realm of non mortal flesh creatures, God created all the spiritual worlds,and cosmos.

So God almighty is manifested in the spiritual creatures and universes.

Finally God became manifested officially in this world and in humans after Jesus death and resurrection,through the Holy Spirit and became God's kingdom,through Jesus Christ.

Before Jesus death God was manifested in this world and humans through Satan's kingdom,since he was the proprietor of this world.

Before Adam,God through the power of the Holy Spirit, and His Son, (during creation)was manifested in this world through condemned, devilish, beast like man till God through His breath established and  gave life to the first unique perfect non mortal man.(unfortunately for us,never remained in that state.)  

We still have to reach that kind of state after we die,and live again on this same world but without pain,wars,disasters,death and all the negative side of life as proof that Satan doesn't exist any more.

Then after the end of that particular world,which could take us millions and millions of years,we  commence our road in the first realm of heaven.

Matthew 12:31………….. but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come

Peace and Love in our Lord Jesus Christ

Charles

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ June 29 2011,22:32)
    Charles!  The question in my previous post to you ws not about Faith.  Don't you think since I gave you Ephesians that I know about Faith through Jesus Christ….. You seem to go from one subject to another never once have I seen you say Oh, I was wrong….Irene

Irene

I apologise if in a way I was unaware wrong,but I simply took a quote from your statement and expanded on it!!

I never meant to ignore your question,in fact I didn't realize that there was a question.

What was your question??

Love and peace

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi All,

I came across this one today in my daily reading:

2 Chronicles 18:
    18 Micaiah continued, “Therefore hear the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne with all the host of heaven standing on his right and on his left. 19 And the LORD said, ‘Who will entice Ahab king of Israel into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?’

“One suggested this, and another that. 20 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, ‘I will entice him.’

I wonder how that SPIRIT could “come forward” if he is already “everywhere all the time”. And I also wonder how the spirits mentioned can “STAND”, while God “SITS”, if they don't all have bodies.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Now that I know you define “body” as the “SHAPE” of an entity (and not physicality), I can support your efforts. :)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Istari @ June 29 2011,07:00)
    Can someone check out the reasoning of 'Raised a Spiritual Body' from this link:

http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/15-44.htm

I think Mikeboll and Terrarica and Irene might be interested also.

Any comments on the various writers explanation would be helpful.

Seems to me like all of these guys understand “spiritual body” the way I've been explaining it all along.

From Barnes:
    it will not be a body that is subject to the laws of the vital functions, or organized or sustained in that way. It will still be a “body” (σῶμα sōma), but it will have so far the nature of spirit as to be without the vital functions which here control the body. This is all that the word here means. It does not mean refined, sublimated, or transcendental; it does not mean that it will be without shape or form; it does not mean that it will not be properly a body

From Clarke:
    It is raised a spiritual body – One perfect in all its parts; no longer dependent on natural productions for its support; being built up on indestructible principles, and existing in a region where there shall be no more death; no more causes of decay leading to dissolution; and consequently, no more necessity for food, nutrition, etc. The body is spiritual, and has a spiritual existence and spiritual support.

From Gill:
    but the body will then be subject to the spirit and soul of man; it will be employed in spiritual service, for which it will be abundantly fitted and assisted by the Spirit of God; and it will be delighted with spiritual objects; it will be like the angels, those excellent spirits; it will live as spirits do, without natural helps and means, as meat, drink, clothes, sleep, and, as they, will never die:

there is a natural; or “animal body”, such as the first man's was, and those are that descend from him by ordinary generation; and

there is a spiritual body; such as the body of Christ now is, and as will be the bodies of the risen saints;

From People's New Testament:
    Raised a spiritual body. A body whose life principle is the spirit. Not a fleshly body, but a spiritual existence. We cannot comprehend the nature of this existence, but we can know that it is not a body of flesh, bones, and blood; perhaps not more material than the forms of the angels.

From Wesley:
    15:44 It is sown in this world a merely animal body – Maintained by food, sleep, and air, like the bodies of brutes: but it is raised of a more refined contexture, needing none of these animal refreshments, and endued with qualities of a spiritual nature, like the angels of God.

From Matthew Henry:
    The bodies of the dead, when they rise, will be fitted for the heavenly bodies. The bodies of the dead, when they rise, will be fitted for the heavenly state; and there will be a variety of glories among them. Burying the dead, is like committing seed to the earth, that it may spring out of it again. Nothing is more loathsome than a dead body. But believers shall at the resurrection have bodies, made fit to be for ever united with spirits made perfect. To God all things are possible. He is the Author and Source of spiritual life and holiness, unto all his people, by the supply of his Holy Spirit to the soul; and he will also quicken and change the body by his Spirit. The dead in Christ shall not only rise, but shall rise thus gloriously changed. The bodies of the saints, when they rise again, will be changed. They will be then glorious and spiritual bodies, fitted to the heavenly world and state, where they are ever afterwards to dwell. The human body in its present form, and with its wants and weaknesses, cannot enter or enjoy the kingdom of God.

These experts seem to agree that:

1.  The lowly, natural bodies will be CHANGED into SPIRITUAL BODIES.
    2.  These new, glorious SPIRITUAL BODIES WILL BE bodies.
    3.  These SPIRITUAL BODIES will NOT need food, drink or nutrition.
    4.  These SPIRITUAL BODIES will NOT be without form or shape.
    5.  These SPIRITUAL BODIES will be like the one JESUS NOW HAS.
    6.  These SPIRITUAL BODIES will be like the ones the ANGELS HAVE.
    7.  These SPIRITUAL BODIES will be adapted to a life in heaven, where the saints will spend eternity.
    8.  These SPIRITUAL BODIES will NOT be made of flesh, bone, or blood.

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? After all, some of us have been saying this for 335 pages now.  :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ June 29 2011,17:11)
    Hi Mike,

Now that I know you define “body” as the “SHAPE” of an entity (and not physicality), I can support your efforts. :)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

:)

Istari
    Participant

Mikeboll,
    Have you ever thought of making Standup Comedy your Profession?
    It seems you can take any situation and turn it into a joke!

The points you summarise are so overblown as to be unbelievable.
    The points are a summarised list from DIFFERING VIEWS.
    You cannot conclude from a 'pick-n-mix' of views otherwise you do the exact same that I spoke of You before concerning 'Premises' which you copied from KJ's muddying water style.

Your summary contains contradictory material (Because it is a compilation of views) and more so – things that have been spoken of OVER AND OVER… you list them as though they were your own thoughts….

EXACTLY WHAT I SAID YOU WOULD DO.

According to your last point ALL RESURRECTED ONES WILL ENTER HEAVEN.

Paul does not make ANY distinction between the Saints and the General.

Paul was speaking to the Corinthians – 'How will THE DEAD be raised – in What Bodies?'

So unless you think Paul was ONLY speaking to the Corinthians about the SAINTS how do you conclude that the 'Spiritual Body' will go to Heaven.

1.  The lowly, natural bodies will be CHANGED into SPIRITUAL BODIES.

A given – Scriptures says so… The Body will be glorified and made Sinless and immortal – like the Spirit. The Everlasting Sinless incorruptible body.
    'Spiritual' does not say 'Spirit' – 'Spiritual' means 'LIKE THE SPIRIT'.
    If something is LIKE something then it is NOT that thing (Mike, YOU should understand this from your debates with WJ over things such as 'Like [a] God')

2.  These new, glorious SPIRITUAL BODIES WILL BE bodies.

Another Given… Yes, they WILL BE BODIES… no one EVER SAID they would NOT BE – EXCEPT …YOU (Mikeboll), Irene and Terraricca, who said that they will be SPIRIT: SPIRIT with BODIES…
    A Spirit is a SPIRIT because it does NOT HAVE A BODY else WHY IS IT CALLED SPIRIT?

3.  These SPIRITUAL BODIES will NOT need food, drink or nutrition.

hmmm… Conjecture… Jesus ate – twice (At least) – moreover, what is the point of all the glorious fruits to be grown if not to be eaten.
    This point should be left on the shelf – no Scriptures says the SPIRITUAL BODY does not require food. Seeing that the 'SPIRITUAL' in SPIRITUAL BODY means Glorified, Sinless, incorruptible not subject to decay:::(Like the Spirit) it only states that it cannot sin nor die – not that it cannot enjoy the fruit of the vine nor any other succulents of the earth – else God's plan has gone awry?!!
    And we know that cannot be: cross reference with the purpose of God's plan for Mankind…

4.  These SPIRITUAL BODIES will NOT be without form or shape.

Another Given. Mike, are you developing wisdom… Yes, Mike, A BODY has shape and Form… A Spirit does not have SHAPE and FORM…who was it who said, “See, TOUCH ME…I am NOT a Spirit…”

5.  These SPIRITUAL BODIES will be like the one JESUS NOW HAS.

Another Given… Mike, you are a good summariser when the chips are down on you. Perhaps you could use them to better effect elsewhere.
    Yes, A SPIRITUAL BODY… The 'now has' is valid because his body was transformed thus when he was RAISED UP FROM THE DEAD… what are you stressing here!!
    Jesus HAS this body… 400 and the Disciples saw and believed. THEN Jesus went up to heaven as a SPIRIT…

6.  These SPIRITUAL BODIES will be like the ones the ANGELS HAVE.

ha ha ha… Mike, mike… 'Like the Angel' … Mike, this does not mean 'physics' it means SPIRITUAL: INCORRUPTIBLE, Sinless, incapable of dying – but can be DESTROYED…
    Mike, only delusion could make anyone think any different…

7.  These SPIRITUAL BODIES will be adapted to a life in heaven, where the saints will spend eternity.

Mike, Paul did not say that ONLY THE SAINTS WOULD RECEIVE SPIRITUAL BODIES at the resurrection, did he? Where are you getting this blinkered stuff from?
    Mike, ALL WHO ARE RESURRECTED TO CHRIST WILL RECEIVE SPIRITUAL BODIES…

Else… In what BODIES will the DEAD (who are NOT SAINTS) BE RAISED UP IN?
    Mike, did Paul tell 'half truths' concerning the raising of the dead to the CORINTHIANS then?

8.  These SPIRITUAL BODIES will NOT be made of flesh, bone, or blood.

Mikeboll64, this is pure nonsense (Maybe the blood part is true) but what purpose was Jesus resurrected with flesh and bone if not to serve as the pattern to which all others are to follow.
    What is a BODY… there is not one single other description of [Living] BODY that serves your cause that says a body is anything other than Flesh and bone.
    Paul, anticipating your nonsense, describes it thus: 'Fish, Birds, Animals and MAN' – these are LIVING BODIES…
    Paul then, just to show completeness, also describes non-living BODIES as: Sun, Moon and Stars…
    Radiant bodies…Celestial Bodies (Thank God we not still debating what CELESTIAL Bodies means…)
    At no time in 1 Corinthians 15 does Paul describe anything other than FLESH and Bone/Blood and MATERIAL BODIES…

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone?  After all, some of us have been saying this for 335 pages now.  

Edited by mikeboll64 on June 30 2011,10:30

Yes, Mike, 'Some of us have been saying SOME OF THIS for 335 pages' and a lot more … Seems you are slowly catching up.
    But seeing that you have taken the tortuous route through the forest of delusion it has taken you longer and with much pain of lack of wisdom to get to the truth…
    Perhaps if you follow the CLEAR SIGNS and DIRECTIONS, rather than your own misdirections and imaginary shortcuts, you would get here sooner.

Istari was here LONG AGO trying to guide you but you refused relying on your misinterpretation of the roadsigns…

Mikeboll64 – back to the drawing board.

Please come again when you have gotten your mind in a SPIRITUAL STATE…

Rena
    Participant

Istari, Mike, Terrarica, and anyone else who believes in a 'millenium' or that 144000 ONLY go to heaven,

Firstly, there is NO point in a thousand year millenium.

Can someone tell me what the point is?

How come Jesus never mentions it?

In Rev:7, there's the first resurrection, the first fruits, which are Hebrews, from the twelve tribes of Isreal. The number of them is 144000.

This must have been before Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD.

In Rev, chapter 7 verse 6, it says the gospel is then proclaimed to all the earth.

THEN is the harvest of the world. Just as Jesus said, (the wheat and tares).

Some go to the kingdom (they meet Jesus in the air and are changed), while the others are thrown to the fire – which is the second death.

Where do people get the idea that only 144000 go to heaven?

144000 firstfruits + the end harvest = 144000?

Rena
    Participant

144000 + the harvest of the world = the multitude that no man can count – seen before the throne of God in HEAVEN.

Put away your preconcieved ideas, that were obviously influenced by JW literature!

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ June 30 2011,04:26)
    Csaliba,

Are you telling me that a Spirit does NOT have a body?

Are you saying that 'Spiritual Body' DOESN'T mean 'A Body of Spirit' nor 'A Spirit Body'?

So, Csaliba,
    – We know Jesus had a BODY when he ASCENDED into the Cloud
    – And we know that a BODY can't enter Heaven
    – So how did Jesus become a SPIRIT in Heaven

– So what happened to the BODY he had?

Istari,

Humbly,I gave a detailed  statement regarding the spirit,the flesh,and the soul.

One of the major reasons that God created us was to establish a spiritual body kingdom in order for Him to be exceedingly manifested forever.

This doesn't mean that the spirit of God becomes a body, but it means that the spirit of God the only spirit without a body, shape, size, and all whatever in any way it could be possible for us to establish what God is, will abide for ever within His Son's spirit, in order to be manifested in all His creation, in whatever state they may be.

Now read slowly and  reflect in depth  this statement:

In what should the omnipotence of God be extolled, if He could not contain Himself within Himself whatever He is, so that He is only felt and seen as is most suitable for the time, place and person?? For since the creation of Heaven and earth He has worked for the redemption of all, more by the wisdom of His benignity than by the power of His Majesty. And this benignity of wisdom shines most in His tolerance towards the imperfect, leading them, even by their own free will, into the way of perfection.

Therefore through His Son's Spirit, which became all the various kinds of souls, and spirits, but with a form, shape, or kind of body, His Son, with the power of the Holy Spirit, would abide for ever within all these  kind of bodies established through,  spiritual beings, cosmos, and finally in carnal bodies ,in whatever state they would be.( The omnipotence of God)

Malachi 2:16“I hate divorce,” says the LORD God of Israel

When God created all the spiritual creatures, and cosmos, Lucifer protested, and through that protest God concluded, that in order for Him to become man and also establish for himself a kingdom with various and vast spiritual bodies, It was His pleasure to commence this divine  process and abide mysteriously first in darkness to create this world, and then in the:  

first devilish carnal beast like body of the first ever creature through the spirit of Satan before Adam.

Second in the filthiest carnal body established through Adam and owned by Satan, due to his sin, after rejecting God's quickeneth to give him the first ever perfect genuine soul.

Third in our kind of body newly born with a clean soul, which was given as a gift from Jesus on His death on the cross in order to eliminate Satan's spirit both from humans and from nature forever. But still in the filthy flesh and blood.

Fourth  in the soul, after the  death of the flesh and blood  body, but raised anew as a spiritual flesh, through a process which the soul establishes itself according to the behaviour of the soul in the previous state of flesh and blood.

Therefore if the soul while living on earth, in flesh and blood reject completely the flesh, and the world,??????

Will eventually become like Jesus, but only Him achieved the utmost of that process, and became the first perfect being with a spiritual body.

This spiritual body would be able to become invisible, and visible as the case may be.

We , therefore should imitate Jesus as much as possible,while on earth, to be able to possess a sufficiently decent spiritual flesh body,  when we eventually be raised from death in order to be possible for us to live with ,and like Jesus Christ in heaven?????

Peace and love in Jesus Christ our Lord

Charles

Hi, All

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 30 2011,17:28)

Hi Mike,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Mike

it took edj 300 pages to understand this,this was always what we try to say,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Rena @ July 01 2011,03:17)
    Istari, Mike, Terrarica, and anyone else who believes in a 'millenium' or that 144000 ONLY go to heaven,

Firstly, there is NO point in a thousand year millenium.

Can someone tell me what the point is?

How come Jesus never mentions it?

In Rev:7, there's the first resurrection, the first fruits, which are Hebrews, from the twelve tribes of Isreal. The number of them is 144000.

This must have been before Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD.

In Rev, chapter 7 verse 6, it says the gospel is then proclaimed to all the earth.

THEN is the harvest of the world. Just as Jesus said, (the wheat and tares).

Some go to the kingdom (they meet Jesus in the air and are changed), while the others are thrown to the fire – which is the second death.

Where do people get the idea that only 144000 go to heaven?

144000 firstfruits + the end harvest = 144000?

Rena

you should read the Chap 7 and 14 of revelation ,and ask who is the info comes from,

Rev 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals

I can not tell all the things i understand you would not believe it anyway,

so read the word of God intensively and prayers and Gods will,(spirit) will come to you,

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 01 2011,03:48)

Hi Mike,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Mike

Hi Pierre,

I haven't been reading this thread,
    because it is 'irrelevant'!

Istari
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 01 2011,03:48)

Hi Mike,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Mike

Ha ha ha ha … 'What we have always said'. – ha ha ha ha…

Mike says that a Spirit entity is a [Living] Body.
    But a [Living] Body is what CONTAINS a Spirit Entity!

So Mike is saying that a SPIRIT Entity is an embodied Entity that is contained in another Body…. I don't get it?

If the SPIRIT is ALREADY IN A BODY why does it need another to live in?

Mike, you are confused:
    Is a SPIRIT a Body?
    Is a SPIRIT IN A BODY?
    What is that body made of?
    What is the FORM of that body?
    What is it's SHAPE?

Is the SHAPE, FORM, BODY, like that of Mankind?
    Why does an Angel needs EYES?
    Why does an Angel need HANDS?
    Why does an Angel need FEET?
    Why does an Angel need a SWORD?
    Are there SPIRIT HORSES in Heaven?
    And SPIRIT CHARIOTS?
    And SPIRIT TABLES AND CHAIRS so the tired and weary Angels can rest…?
    And what about SPIRIT FOOD – Do Angels EAT?

Why does Mankind have a BODY with a Removable Spirit that is also a Body?
    How is the SPIRIT 'poured' out if it is a BODY?

Hold up – The Spirit … IS A BODY …or IS IN A BODY?

MIKE, so 'Body' is shape?
    What is the SHAPE of the BODY? (Shape of a Shape??!)
    What is the SHAPE of an Angel – what is it's body shape? (It's body body?)
    What is the FORM of an Angel? When an Angel is seen by a human being, what is it's SHAPE, what is it's FORM…?

Mike, before the Angel appears to a person on Earth – in what Form is it – and 'where' did it come from to just APPEAR at that place…?
    And… Where did it Go To immediately after completing it's task?

Mike, an Angel in ANY KIND OF BODY… how did it APPEAR VISIBLY – the DISAPPEAR INVISIBLY… How does this APPEAR and DISAPPEAR thing work?

See, Mike, even though you THINK YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY… really, you are still in the starting blocks… You trapped yourself in the blocks thinking you would cheat a head start…

And you run away from even basic simple Spiritual questions that a two year old could answer:
    – Is a Spirit a Body?
    – is a Spirit IN a body?
    – does a Spirit HAVE a body?
    – – – 'No' to all three questions
    Why?
    – Because it is a SPIRIT, That's WHY it's called a SPIRIT, else it would be a BODY…
    A [Living] BODY is something WITH A SPIRIT IN IT…

Mike, your argument is 'Recursive':
    A Spirit has a Body…
    A Body contains a Spirit…
    The BODY of the SPIRIT is IN a BODY of Flesh of Man, Animal, Bird and Fish…
    We've recursed downwards… Now recursed upwards…
    The BODY of a Spirit is IN a BODY of Flesh of Man, ….
    The Body of the Spirit leaves the Flesh (Comes out of the body of the MAN, Animal, Bird, Fish…
    The SPIRIT is STILL in it's own Body…
    The Spirit leaves it's own Body… eh? what?
    What IS THE SPIRIT, then, if it HAS a BODY…?

WHAT IS THE SPIRIT IF THE SPIRIT HAS A BODY?

What is IN the SPIRIT BODY?
    What is the SPIRIT BODY made of?

Mikeboll64, any idea (Singular)?

Istari
    Participant

Hmmm… 'Body' is 'SHAPE'…?

Mikeboll in a Police station doing an identity parade:
    Mike, What was the SHAPE of the robber?
    'Umm… He had two eyes, nose, flesh, Skin and hair and was wearing a donkey jacket'
    No, no, what Shape was he?
    'I just said… I don't know what other shape you mean – oh, he was in a Fit Shape like he'd been working out… Is that what you mean?'
    No, Mike, his BODY SHAPE… Fat, thin, heavy or light build….g'grief, man!'
    'Sorry, SHAPE and BODY mean the same thing to me – I discovered it while debating with some nutheads on a forum website – they think that Angels don't have bodies but I told'em, I did. I told'em good and proppa…I said 'Angels got shape, they have…bodies, same thing, yeah, bodies AND SHAPE, both at the same time – that told'em… But then this particle-ular one asked me if a Angel HAS A BODY and a SHAPE then what is the Spirit in That Body and Shape… And, Lord knows, I couldn't answer… That threw right off, it did, honest guv, right off. I never fought abourt that afore… Exactly WHAT IS A SPIRIT – ah knows that a body has a Spirit in it – and ah says a Spirit has a body.. So a body must be a something with a body of a Spirit in it… But suppose the Spirit has a SPIRIT INSIDE IT?… yeah, Satan had an evil Spirit inside HIM… but did that evil spirit have a body – and another Spirit inside it… Lord, that's opened up a few cans, eh!!'
    Can someone get this guy out of here…tuit suite et immediatement!!

Istari
    Participant

EDJ,
    This thread IS irrelevant but there is a principle involved…

What has happened is that it has exposed the depth to which some seemingly SPIRITUAL persons will go to defend wrongful thoughts IN FULL KNOWLEDGE of that wrongfulness.

Mikeboll KNOWS that he is being deceptive but is using his new found ability to cheat and lie over Scriptures to try to save his face…

Terraricca has no idea what he is talking about.

And Irene never did from the start but could only post 'It is raised a Spiritual Body' as if that were all it needed to say 'Spirits have bodies' – try getting her to explain anything???
    And then clawing at saying that 'Celestial' means 'Angels' and would not define the word but just kept reporting the same weird quote from some weird website when ANY SIMPLE GOOGLE search would refute her. She then claimed that she never goggles(??) yet she does – and why should she NOT? yes… Because it would show her she was WRONG – so she maintained her deceit by not posting her findings (Yes, she HAD 'Goggled' and that's why she refused to post any 'Goggle' search results!!)
    I pointed out that 'Celestial Bodies' Paul STATED as Sun, Moon and Stars… To no avail, such is the stubbornness of the followers of Mike, the Prophet, Boll…!
    And… She claimed that TERRESTRIAL mean Sun, Moon and Stars…

Back to Terraricca, check his posts regarding Spiritual bodies and the resurrection in another post: Terraricca actually says everything COUNTER to what he says here… Weird .. Or what…
    No, it's the slow creeping change… Drop in the truth bit by bit in each post – and especially in a new thread – and soon… You speaking TRUTH…

And then you can claim “It's what I've ALWAYS SAID!”

Viewing 20 posts - 3,341 through 3,360 (of 5,412 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account