Do spirits have bodies?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,121 through 3,140 (of 5,412 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Istari @ June 19 2011,16:11)
    What did you mean by 'Jesus' body was transformed just before he entered heaven'?

I think that since I've addressed that point DIRECTLY and NUMEROUS times now, (even Kerwin added to what I was saying to help your small mind grasp it), it's YOUR turn to answer a question or two, Sunshine!

1.  Was Jesus a “spiritual being” BEFORE he died or not?

2.  Is there a reason for God to have raised Paul back from the dead in a “spiritual/flesh” body, just to have him leave that body behind as he ascended to heaven?

3.  Is there a reason Paul was so excited to GET this new “spiritual/flesh” body, just to immediately leave it behind?

4.  If spirits can just “create” or “materialize” flesh bodies at will, then why would Jesus have used the “I have flesh and bone” explanation to show he was not a spirit?  

5.  Couldn't the Istaris of the group have pointed out to Jesus that spirits can create their own flesh and bone bodies at will, so the fact that JESUS had flesh and bone didn't really PROVE he wasn't a spirit?

That should be enough for now……………considering you won't answer ANY of them anyway because you're a scared little girl!  :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Istari @ June 19 2011,16:06)
    And as for Terraricca, he says nothing of any worth.

Just post Scriptures with no meaning……….

Well, I imagine that what Pierre posts would look “worthless” to someone who considers scriptures to have “no meaning”. ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Rena @ June 20 2011,09:41)
    Mike, you said…

At first I was flabbergasted by the way Istari posted to others. I complained to no avail. And I didn't see you or Kar or Gene or Ed making one single comment about his verbal abuse to me or Pierre or Irene or Dennison or Kathi or anyone else.

Well, I didn't see YOU make one single comment when your friend Kathi was abusive towards me in open forum.  Do you want me to go dig up all the old posts that were made?  I also said at the time how she had sent me an abusive private message. And it wasn't a short one either. It was long, personal, and harmfull. And – for someone who puts on a nice display of love in public, things sure can change in private. You were a mod at the time but friends with the abuser. So – who are YOU to judge? And in case you wanted to know, I responded to her in private the way it says to in the Bible.

So – maybe you should take a look at yourself before you go passing judgment on others and wonder why they don't 'go to your rescue. Well – I'm only speaking for myself.

Hi Kar,

I commented to both of them on their abusiveness.

And come to think of it…   Mike never said a word to Kathi when she was abusive toward me either!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Rena @ June 20 2011,10:08)
    And you said she was the most inspired person on the site. Really? Did God inspire that? I don't think so.

HA Ha ha.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ June 20 2011,05:46)
    Does this guy Terraricca ever posts anything that has any substance to it?

Hi Istari,

He “cuts and pastes” a lot bible verses, but he neglects to say how he interprets them.
    Leaving us to wonder what relevance he attributes them to the topic being discussed?

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ June 20 2011,09:06)

Just post Scriptures with no meaning – I dont think heaven understand what he is posting – I think he just posts stuff to amuse himself…

Terraricca has nothing of value to contribute to this thread – he says NOTHING but posts against what others say – not just here but I see he does the same in other threads too – never actually says anything other than refute without even saying why…

And in others he just posts a load of verbatim scriptures and no one knows what they relate to.

Oh, and the 'Supporting' posts like he does here but gives no reason why he is supporting that post…

And mike, you feel GOOD about that kind of support – poor you… You must be really really desparate …
    Just because someone with little intelligence (A low spirit) says 'Good posts, Mike' it makes you feel good – that's sad and profits you nothing for he knows not the real reason WHY he is saying 'Good post, Mike'

In other words Mike, your supporters are as poor in mind as you are.

Hi Istari,

What you said about Pierre is similar to what I said.
    But don't you think you can do so without all the abuse?

Mike and Istari:
    Let's try to keep personal cr*p out of discussing doctrinal issues; OK?

God bless
    Ed J (FAKE Mod)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,20:04)

Quote (Istari @ June 20 2011,09:06)

Just post Scriptures with no meaning – I dont think heaven understand what he is posting – I think he just posts stuff to amuse himself…

Terraricca has nothing of value to contribute to this thread – he says NOTHING but posts against what others say – not just here but I see he does the same in other threads too – never actually says anything other than refute without even saying why…

And in others he just posts a load of verbatim scriptures and no one knows what they relate to.

Oh, and the 'Supporting' posts like he does here but gives no reason why he is supporting that post…

And mike, you feel GOOD about that kind of support – poor you… You must be really really desparate …
    Just because someone with little intelligence (A low spirit) says 'Good posts, Mike' it makes you feel good – that's sad and profits you nothing for he knows not the real reason WHY he is saying 'Good post, Mike'

In other words Mike, your supporters are as poor in mind as you are.

Hi Istari,

EDJ
    But don't you think you can do so without all the abuse?

Mike and Istari:

God bless
    Ed J (FAKE Mod)

EDJ

What you said about Pierre is similar to what I said.

how are you long time is it ;

would you like to answer my question?

is it true, that all that is created as a form of body or it does not exist ,right?

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

I'm doing fine!   …sorry it took so long. :(
    I had some personal business to address first,
    that outcome would determine my capacity here.

I would love to answer your question, but I don't understand it. :(

God bless
    Ed J

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2011,20:04)
    Mike and Istari:

Hi Ed,

Istari and I are having an A and B conversation………..so C your way out of it, okay?  :)

I've already explained to Kerwin that I'm on a nature trek.  To gain the trust of the gorilla, I must imitate the gorilla and behave exactly like he does.

So far, it has been working.  He has already complimented me on how bold I have been lately.  I must try to walk the walk and talk the talk of the one I'm trying to teach.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 20 2011,13:49)
    Hi Ed,
    Istari and I are having an A and B conversation………..so C your way out of it, okay?  :)

Hi Mike,

Would that include Pierre too?

God bless
    Ed J

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2011,19:33)

Quote (Rena @ June 20 2011,09:41)
    Mike, you said…

At first I was flabbergasted by the way Istari posted to others. I complained to no avail. And I didn't see you or Kar or Gene or Ed making one single comment about his verbal abuse to me or Pierre or Irene or Dennison or Kathi or anyone else.

Well, I didn't see YOU make one single comment when your friend Kathi was abusive towards me in open forum.  Do you want me to go dig up all the old posts that were made?  I also said at the time how she had sent me an abusive private message. And it wasn't a short one either. It was long, personal, and harmfull. And – for someone who puts on a nice display of love in public, things sure can change in private. You were a mod at the time but friends with the abuser. So – who are YOU to judge? And in case you wanted to know, I responded to her in private the way it says to in the Bible.

So – maybe you should take a look at yourself before you go passing judgment on others and wonder why they don't 'go to your rescue. Well – I'm only speaking for myself.

Hi Kar,

I commented to both of them on their abusiveness.

And come to think of it…   Mike never said a word to Kathi when she was abusive toward me either!

God bless
    Ed J

I did not get involved with ANY of the disputes between Kar and Kathi because it was none of my business, and I didn't notice that either one of you crossed any major lines requiring a warning.  We all bicker now and then, right?

Besides, I thought you guys were friends again.  ???

I didn't get involved between Ed and Kathi because I wasn't a mod when the war started.  And I've already told Ed that if I WAS a mod then, HE would have been the one to get the warning in that situation……….not KATHI.

Ed, your recent “Ha ha ha” comment on this thread is nothing to receive a tile over, but can't you see that YOU are the one starting the war all over again?

Let sleeping dogs lie, Ed.

As far as the situation between Istari and I, I have no problem with the way we are now doing things.  As long as YOU people stay off MY back, (since I'm only speaking to him EXACTLY how he speaks to me), everything will be fine.

If things escalate to a “line-crossing” situation (of if the Boss steps in), I will warn us BOTH to chill out.

Okay?  Is everything peachy now?  :)

peace and love to all of you,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2011,20:52)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 20 2011,13:49)
    Hi Ed,

Hi Mike,

Would that include Pierre too?

God bless
    Ed J

He's my nature guide, Ed. :D I'm Marlin Perkins, and he's Jim! :laugh:

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

All I ever did was defend myself, sorry I was victorious.    …HA Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 20 2011,14:03)
    Ed, your recent “Ha ha ha” comment on this thread is nothing to receive a tile over

Hi Mike,

GOOD THING!

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,20:40)
    Hi Pierre,

I'm doing fine!   …sorry it took so long. :(
    I had some personal business to address first,
    that outcome would determine my capacity here.

I would love to answer your question, but I don't understand it. :(

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ

here it is again; ALL THINGS THAT GOD CREATED HAVE A FORM OF BODY, RIGHT ?

IF THEY DO NOT HAVE A BODY THEN THEY DO NOT EXIST,RIGHT ?

do you understand it now ?

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

You left out some of my words Ed.  They are the important ones:

………….but can't you see that YOU are the one starting the war all over again?

Let sleeping dogs lie, Ed.

If you don't want there to BE trouble, then don't START trouble.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

What does    'A FORM OF BODY'    mean?

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,21:29)
    Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

a type of body, flesh,steel,plastic,translucent,gas,electromagnetic,atomic,microscopic ,wave,,and ………………………………………………….ect.

Rena
    Participant

I did not get involved with ANY of the disputes between Kar and Kathi because it was none of my business, and I didn't notice that either one of you crossed any major lines requiring a warning. We all bicker now and then, right?

So, in your opinion, sending someone an abusive private message and then publically humiliating them and also trying to blackmail them into being quiet is not crossing the line? Are you a Mod? Well a Mod is SUPPOSED to get involved with thing's like that. Iv said the same thing to Istari. But the trouble is that you were friends with Kathi, so you Deliberatly didn't want to get involved.

Besides, I thought you guys were friends again.

Really? Do you want me to open up? I could if you wanted. I have it all typed up ready to post, but I'm controlling myself from actually doing it.

As far as the situation between Istari and I, I have no problem with the way we are now doing things. As long as YOU people stay off MY back, (since I'm only speaking to him EXACTLY how he speaks to me), everything will be fine.
    If things escalate to a “line-crossing” situation (of if the Boss steps in), I will warn us BOTH to chill out.

I won't comment except to say that this site has ruined Istari, he WAS doing well.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 20 2011,15:05)

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,21:29)
    Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

a type of body, flesh,steel,plastic,translucent,gas,electromagnetic,atomic,microscopic ,wave,,and ………………………………………………….ect.

Hi Pierre,

Would you consider a translucent image with no mass (such as a holographic projection)  'a form of body'?

God bless
    Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 3,121 through 3,140 (of 5,412 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account