Do spirits have bodies?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,101 through 3,120 (of 5,412 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ June 19 2011,14:14)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 20 2011,13:37)
    Who wants to bet that Istari STILL won't answer the points I've reposted for him?

My bet is that his next post will be more of the same, uneducated fluff and insults that he is known for – and won't have one single thing in it that actually addresses my points.

Any takers?

Mike

i am sure he will not; :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Well, he said:

Quote (Istari @ June 19 2011,14:05)
    Yes, Mikeboll, I do refuse to answer your questions….

And so what next? Where is your tile?

So I guess we were both right, Pierre!  :D  Big surprise, huh?  :)

Istari, don't worry – I'm not going to give you a tile for being too scared to answer my points.  It is much better to let you remain here and try to live down the fact that you're nothing but a scared little girl!  :D

Istari
    Participant

Kerwin,
    You are giving mike the benefit of the double doubt.

Mike is not SEEKING TRUTH – he is seeking to say that i am wrong… But he keeps tripping himself up so keeps CHANGING what he thinks – and by the way I HAVE SAID THAT WE SHOULD ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET for him when he FINALLY ARRIVES AT THE TRUTH that I have been saying from the beginning.

How do you say what you say without regard to what mike has been doing for 300 pages…

Ok, so mike is getting closer to truth: Hurrah!!

Kerwin, please keep encouraging him… There is more joy in heaven over one sinner that turns to truth than 9,999 others who were continually in the truth…

Good of you to think his disreputable methods as attempts at Godliness.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ June 19 2011,15:03)
    That sounds like the actions of a student seeking knowledge.  He has formed a paradigm which he modifies as he learns more.  If he finds something that is revolutionary then he will develop a new paradigm.

Kerwin,

I was previously shown a SERIOUS error in my understanding by Kar, and so immediately adjusted my understanding to be in line with the scriptures.  This is an ongoing process for me, as it should be for anyone who didn't read the scriptures for the first time and just “know EVERYTHING”.  :)

So while your conclusion is the correct one, I'll warn you again that you are poking a bear here.  :)  Keep it up, and you too will become a member of the group of satans that includes me, Pierre, Irene, and anyone else who dares to disagree on ANY point at all with “the Great Istari”.  And as said member, you will also be entitled to the loving words and uplifting spiritual teachings from Istari that we have all come to embrace so dearly.  :)

Istari
    Participant

Ha ha Mike, if you didn't make me laugh so much I'd think you were seriously insane.

But now I know you are just in desparate plights and this is how you try to fight your way out.

Mike, don't worry about God 'tiling you' – I will pray for your forgiveness.

Kerwin has shown me that your disreputable posts are your way (as you say) of learning truth : well done for coming so far … But you need a few steps more.

May God bless you in your pursuit of truth –

You know – when you understand how the Spirit of Jesus puts off the flesh then you will have crossed the hardest threshold you will ever face!!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

See Kerwin?

I was actually making the above post while Istari was posting the previous one. As I was warning you, it was already beginning! :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ June 20 2011,15:36)
    Kerwin,

Mike is not SEEKING TRUTH – he is seeking to say that i am wrong… But he keeps tripping himself up so keeps CHANGING what he thinks – and by the way I HAVE SAID THAT WE SHOULD ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET for him when he FINALLY ARRIVES AT THE TRUTH that I have been saying from the beginning.

How do you say what you say without regard to what mike has been doing for 300 pages…

Kerwin, please keep encouraging him… There is more joy in heaven over one sinner that turns to truth than 9,999 others who were continually in the truth…

istari

this is a typical post of you

do you see any truth in this ?NONE

we all see it we are not blind

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Istari,

You wrote to Mike Boll:

But you were bailed out by Kerwin's inadvertent interjection even thought it is not actually an answer.

Actually I was pointing at what I see as the real blockage in communications between you and Mike and that is that mike is certain that all flesh and blood cannot enter the heavens.   That is what you should address.

You say that Jesus' body was TRANSFORMED 'Into the SPIRITUAL BODY' spoken of by Paul.

I believe this is the Scripture being discussed.

2 Corinthians 5 (Young's Literal Translation (YLT)”)

1For we have known that if our earthly house of the tabernacle may be thrown down, a building from God we have, an house not made with hands — age-during — in the heavens,
    2for also in this we groan, with our dwelling that is from heaven earnestly desiring to clothe ourselves,
    3if so be that, having clothed ourselves, we shall not be found naked,
    4for we also who are in the tabernacle do groan, being burdened, seeing we wish not to unclothe ourselves, but to clothe ourselves, that the mortal may be swallowed up of the life.

This is Jesus expressing the same idea in regards to himself.

John 2:19(Young's Literal Translation (YLT))

19Jesus answered and said to them, `Destroy this sanctuary, and in three days I will raise it up.'

But you appear to PATENTLY REFUSE to acknowledge what is written in plain Scriptures:
    'It is sown a natural body, it is RAISED A SPIRITUAL BODY'

He does not understand it as you do.

1 Corinthians 15:44(Young's Literal Translation (YLT))

44it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body; there is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body;

That certainly seems to mean the spiritual body is a body not made by human hands.  Of course that raises question how the natural one is made but Paul does not actually state it was made by human hands.

Since the spiritual body that is raised is clearly a flesh and bone body that comes from heaven then how does it follow it does not transform into a body of spirit in order to enter heaven?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Istari @ June 19 2011,15:46)
    But now I know you are just in desparate plights and this is how you try to fight your way out.

:D :laugh: :D

Did you read that long post ever so slowly, Istari? I truly was hesitant to pile so much on you when you are already so far behind. Was Paul a “spiritual being” before he died, Istari? How about Jesus?

And the unraveling has begun!

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 20 2011,01:34)
    Here's a better one, Kerwin:

Matthew 8:16
    When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick.

The “demons” they were possessed by WERE the “spirits” Jesus drove out of them.

I am a bit busy at this time and may not be able to answer your posts for a while. Thank you for your patience.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

Since the spiritual body that is raised is clearly a flesh and bone body that comes from heaven then how does it follow it does not transform into a body of spirit in order to enter heaven?

how does that you come to that conclusion???

and where that it say what you say that the spiritual body is flesh and bones ?

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Istari @ June 19 2011,14:12)
    Mike,
    You seem to have grown strangely bold in you posts of late.

I was right, Kerwin!

I have use retaliatory harsh words and insults, and I have made an impression! I feel like one of those nature dudes who go to live with the gorillas and so have to abide by the rules of gorilla behavior to be accepted.

I'm making headway! We have a dialogue going now because I have impressed him by lowering my standards and speaking to him on his own level!

Istari
    Participant

And as for Terraricca, he says nothing of any worth.

Just post Scriptures with no meaning – I dont think heaven understand what he is posting – I think he just posts stuff to amuse himself…

Terraricca has nothing of value to contribute to this thread – he says NOTHING but posts against what others say – not just here but I see he does the same in other threads too – never actually says anything other than refute without even saying why…

And in others he just posts a load of verbatim scriptures and no one knows what they relate to.

Oh, and the 'Supporting' posts like he does here but gives no reason why he is supporting that post…

And mike, you feel GOOD about that kind of support – poor you… You must be really really desparate …
    Just because someone with little intelligence (A low spirit) says 'Good posts, Mike' it makes you feel good – that's sad and profits you nothing for he knows not the real reason WHY he is saying 'Good post, Mike'

In other words Mike, your supporters are as poor in mind as you are.

Istari
    Participant

Carry on the jibes mike…

You not making a good distraction from your fowl up about 'Jesus Transforming just before he entered heaven'

What did you mean by 'Jesus' body was transformed just before he entered heaven'?

Istari
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 20 2011,08:49)

Kerwin,

istari

Pierre

Wow Terraricca,

Let me see how this goes… 'There is no truth in anything you just said'

Hmm.. Mike, please read what your supporter just said about you – remember to put 'NOT TRUE' in front or behind EVERYTHING in the quote…

How does it read?

See, I told you your supporter has no idea what he is saying….!!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ June 20 2011,16:06)
    And as for Terraricca, he says nothing of any worth.

Just post Scriptures with no meaning – I dont think heaven understand what he is posting – I think he just posts stuff to amuse himself…

Terraricca has nothing of value to contribute to this thread – he says NOTHING but posts against what others say – not just here but I see he does the same in other threads too – never actually says anything other than refute without even saying why…

And in others he just posts a load of verbatim scriptures and no one knows what they relate to.

Oh, and the 'Supporting' posts like he does here but gives no reason why he is supporting that post…

And mike, you feel GOOD about that kind of support – poor you… You must be really really desparate …
    Just because someone with little intelligence (A low spirit) says 'Good posts, Mike' it makes you feel good – that's sad and profits you nothing for he knows not the real reason WHY he is saying 'Good post, Mike'

In other words Mike, your supporters are as poor in mind as you are.

:D  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:  :ghostface:

Istari
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ June 20 2011,09:18)

Kerwin,

istari

Pierre

Wow Terraricca,

Hmm..  Mike, please read what your supporter just said about you – remember to put 'NOT TRUE' in front or behind EVERYTHING in the quote…

How does it read?

Here, let me do it for you:

Kerwin,
    You are NOT giving mike the benefit of the double doubt.

Mike is  not SEEKING TRUTH – he is NOT seeking to say that i am wrong… But he keeps tripping himself up so keeps CHANGING what he thinks – and by the way I HAVE NOT SAID THAT WE SHOULD ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET for him when he FINALLY ARRIVES AT THE TRUTH that I have been saying from the beginning.

How do you say what you say without regard to what mike has NOT been doing for 300 pages…

Ok, so mike is NOT getting closer to truth: Hurrah!!

Kerwin, please Do not keep encouraging him… There is NOT more joy in heaven over one sinner that turns to truth than 9,999 others who were continually in the truth…

Good of you to think his disreputable methods as attempts at UNGodliness.

Well done Terraricca – you sure displayed your cards in a timely manner!!!

Rena
    Participant

Mike, you said…

At first I was flabbergasted by the way Istari posted to others. I complained to no avail. And I didn't see you or Kar or Gene or Ed making one single comment about his verbal abuse to me or Pierre or Irene or Dennison or Kathi or anyone else.

Well, I didn't see YOU make one single comment when your friend Kathi was abusive towards me in open forum.  Do you want me to go dig up all the old posts that were made?  I also said at the time how she had sent me an abusive private message. And it wasn't a short one either. It was long, personal, and harmfull. And – for someone who puts on a nice display of love in public, things sure can change in private. You were a mod at the time but friends with the abuser. So – who are YOU to judge? And in case you wanted to know, I responded to her in private the way it says to in the Bible.
    So – maybe you should take a look at yourself before you go passing judgment on others and wonder why they don't 'go to your rescue. Well – I'm only speaking for myself.

Rena
    Participant

And you said she was the most inspired person on the site. Really? Did God inspire that? I don't think so.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ June 20 2011,16:31)

Quote (Istari @ June 20 2011,09:18)

Kerwin,

istari

Pierre

Wow Terraricca,

Hmm..  Mike, please read what your supporter just said about you – remember to put 'NOT TRUE' in front or behind EVERYTHING in the quote…

How does it read?

Here, let me do it for you:

Kerwin,
    You are NOT giving mike the benefit of the double doubt.

Mike is  not SEEKING TRUTH – he is NOT seeking to say that i am wrong… But he keeps tripping himself up so keeps CHANGING what he thinks – and by the way I HAVE NOT SAID THAT WE SHOULD ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET for him when he FINALLY ARRIVES AT THE TRUTH that I have been saying from the beginning.

How do you say what you say without regard to what mike has NOT been doing for 300 pages…

Ok, so mike is NOT getting closer to truth: Hurrah!!

Kerwin, please Do not keep encouraging him… There is NOT more joy in heaven over one sinner that turns to truth than 9,999 others who were continually in the truth…

Good of you to think his disreputable methods as attempts at UNGodliness.

Well done Terraricca – you sure displayed your cards in a timely manner!!!

istari

half of what you show is not my quotes but yours

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Rena @ June 19 2011,16:41)
    So – maybe you should take a look at yourself before you go passing judgment on others and wonder why they don't 'go to your rescue.

Hi Kar,

I have no problem whatsoever that you don't “come to my rescue”…………………….UNTIL you start in on me when I retaliate. Only THEN does it make me wonder how you can ignore all the things he says to me on a daily basis, and still consider youselves justified in scolding ME. :)

I'm fine with the way things are. I will talk to Istari just like he talks to me. I will try to get down to his level in an effort to break through and bring truth to him.

And AS LONG AS you guys don't start piping in and scolding ME about how I'M speaking to HIM, no more will need to be said about the whole issue.

Fair enough? :)

peace to you my friend,
    mike

Viewing 20 posts - 3,101 through 3,120 (of 5,412 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account