Do angels have bodies in heaven?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi All,

Do angels have bodies in heaven? Please add your belief to the poll.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hey, isn't anyone going to vote?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Really? No one has an opinion about this?

terraricca
    Participant

mike

I voted yes,because I believe that all spiritual beings have a distinct body of a sort,,some people can not understand that as individual being has a body but not necessary with flesh,or any material known to men ,or ….this is not the discussion to find out what the material is of that body,

scriptures tell us that there is such a thing as a SPIRITUAL BODY no material is mention unless some one can say what material is SPIRITUAL is made of,???

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Very good, Pierre. :)

I know that t8, Gene, Wm, Irene, KJ, and many others believe the same thing. I just wanted to see how many.

Thanks for voting.

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 03 2012,11:41)
    Very good, Pierre.  :)

I know that t8, Gene, Wm, Irene, KJ, and many others believe the same thing.  I just wanted to see how many.

Thanks for voting.

Do you know where heaven is? Are you in heaven? Which heaven are you in? Paul said he was caught up to the third heaven which are you in? 🙂 Nicademous was standing talking to Jesus and Jesus told him I am in heaven was he lying or telling the truth. Where is heaven? Where is Jesus Christ? I found him have you found him? Do you sup with him? If you wish I can introduce you to him. 🙂

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 03 2012,19:33)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 03 2012,11:41)
    Very good, Pierre.  :)

I know that t8, Gene, Wm, Irene, KJ, and many others believe the same thing.  I just wanted to see how many.

Thanks for voting.

Do you know where heaven is? Are you in heaven? Which heaven are you in? Paul said he was caught up to the  third heaven which are you in? 🙂 Nicademous was standing talking to Jesus and Jesus told him I am in heaven was he lying or telling the truth. Where is heaven? Where is Jesus Christ? I found him have you found him? Do you sup with him? If you wish I can introduce you to him. 🙂

del

this is the wrong topic

but we can discuss it in the right topic or you create one and tell me were it is and we discuss it there ok

Pierre

Delriomike
    Participant

OK I am not real learned on how to do this so tell me how and I will be glad to chat with yo about it, or email me and I will Thanks Mike

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Mike,
    The angel went to the shepherd and spoke to them also a host of angels came down. They had to be in some sort of body. I would think . IMO
    :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Feb. 03 2012,23:26)
    Hi Mike,
              The angel went to the shepherd and spoke to them also a host of angels came down. They had to be in some sort of body. I would think . IMO

Hi hm

This is a verry good point,good example  of angels in numbers and separated individuals

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I agree with Pierre.  Happyman made a good point – one we've overlooked in the “Bodies” thread.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All……….All angel have “BODIES” with SPIRITS (IN) them Just like WE have BODIES with Spirit (IN) them also. They can live for ever in those (bodies) we can also with flesh Bodies for ever also. IMO

peace and love…………………………………………………gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

So did you vote “YES”, Gene?

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 04 2012,13:39)
    To All……….All angel have “BODIES” with SPIRITS (IN) them Just like WE have BODIES with Spirit (IN) them also. They can live for ever in those (bodies) we can also with flesh Bodies for ever also.  IMO

peace and love…………………………………………………gene

Here is something for you to chew on. When the dead in Christ is ressurected and they come out of the graves as it is taught, what about the people that have been lost at sea and the sharks eat them and the ones in the fire burned to ashes and those that are cremated, and their ashes thrown all over the world, where will the be? Now before you go off on me I have the answer. You see there is a understanding thgru the spirit mind but not the carnal mind The carnal mind cannot undertand this or anything spiritual. See nothing that is made can be destroyed it only can be changed as matter is changed not destroyed. It simply changes forms. See everyone is wanting to save this flesh carnal mind, but this flesh is corruptable flesh, it is dust and will return back to the dust. You pass into a different dimension when you go to sleep in God, Thoses Christians that have passed on are still here but in another deminisioan, If you get in the deminisaion with them you can see and talk to them, they didnt go any where just changed deminisions. I hope you understand this the spirit mind can but the carnal mind cant and wont understand this.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene, did you vote? Rivermike………how about you?

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 05 2012,10:14)
    Gene, did you vote?  Rivermike………how about you?

No I didnt vote. Sorry. I am a little shocked at the response that I get when i post on here. I was so excited to find this forum, but after reading and posting it seems to me that my post are not wanted so I appreciate the opportunity to post so since it is not wanted or desired I will sign off. It doesnt hurt I expected it but nevertheless I will go elsewhere. May god bless.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Well,

You came in a little heavy handed, Mike.  As if YOU have all the answers because YOU'VE been given them by God…………and we're all just kids still on milk.

I'm sure you are right in many cases, but just claiming that you have been given divine revelation doesn't do much in the way of helping any of us to understand why you interpret scriptures the way you do.

I've seen where someone asked you to shine this light you've been given, instead of hiding it under the bed.  But you just pointed them to a web page.  ???

Anyway, I hope you stick around – but start to actually explain your posts as you post them.  Putting on airs of greater understanding than the rest of us doesn't help us to understand, nor will it make you many friends.

peace and love to you,
    mike

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 05 2012,17:23)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 05 2012,10:14)
    Gene, did you vote?  Rivermike………how about you?

No I didnt vote. Sorry. I am a little shocked at the response that I get when i post on here. I was so excited to find this forum, but after reading and posting it seems to me that my post are not wanted so I appreciate  the opportunity to post so since it is not wanted or desired I will sign off. It doesnt hurt I expected it but nevertheless I will go elsewhere. May god bless.

del

sorry to see you go because i have still question you did not answered ,based on your quotes ,like Mikeboll says if you can defend your understanding it is probably because you do not have any in the area of discussion,

but yes we all go find our friends or our alike in this world this is why there are so many religion and few true believers,who their depending is on Gods word not upon men ,

Pierre

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account