Did God die on the cross

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 497 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Dec. 29 2011,22:27)
    Ahhh..but we have two that are called God Mike.

No Kathi,

There are MANY who are called “god”.  There is but ONE who is called “THE GOD”.  That One has a Son named Jesus.

Jesus is ONLY “God the Son” if you also admit that Satan is “God the Accuser”.

If not, then Jesus is one of the sons OF God who is also called “god” in scripture – just like Satan.

P.S.  Not one of the four scriptures you posted are translated correctly in the versions you posted.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Dec. 31 2011,14:10)
    And so Pierre, do you also see that the husband of that spiritual Jerusalem who makes the barren woman full with children, is Jesus?

Kathi

kathi

show the scripture that give you that inside

because i toutgh it was God,

Pierre

Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Dec. 27 2011,15:14)

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 24 2011,18:51)
    The following scripture states that there is but “One God”.

1Ti 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

They are “one” in the spirit.

John 17:21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty,
    A unity is considered singular also.  The Bible speaks of two sticks that are one stick.  The Church is many churches yet ONE church.  The Bible is many books, yet ONE book.

I think that Jehovah is the name of the unity of God the Father and God the Son who are each called Jehovah/YHVH in the Bible.  So, the unity is named Jehovah as well as each member.

Two sticks = ONE stick
    Two Jehovahs = ONE Jehovah

The unities in the Bible are spoken of in singular terms…pronouns and verbs yet we know that the church has many churches and members within it.

They are one in more ways than in spirit.
    Kathi

Hi Kathi:

The meaning of the two sticks becoming one is that God will make Judah and Israel one nation being ruled by one shepherd.

The church is a many membered body but if the church is serving God they are subjected to Him through the head of the body, the church, the Lord Jesus.  

Eph 4:4   [There is] one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Jehovah is one person, and Jesus is another.  They are not the same person.  Jehovah is God and Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.  

They are “one in the Spirit” as I have already showed you by the scripture that I quoted from John 17.

You say they are “one” in what other ways?

Eph 4:6   One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.  

A God who is above all, including Jesus, Kathi.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kathi…………Marty is right in this, the two sticks represent the Tribes of the Kingdom of Israel, consisting of Ten of the tribes, and the other stick was representing the Kingdom of Judah, who consisted of these tribes < Jew and Levi, and Benjamin. Many think today Israel consists of just the Jews, nothing could be further from the truth. But a time will come when God will once again Join the Kingdom of Israel back with the Kingdom of Judah and then all the 13 tribes will be rejoined together as one stick or Nation.

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………………………………….gene

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 30 2011,16:13)

Quote (Lightenup @ Dec. 31 2011,14:10)
    And so Pierre, do you also see that the husband of that spiritual Jerusalem who makes the barren woman full with children, is Jesus?

Kathi

kathi

show the scripture that give you that inside

because i toutgh it was God,

Pierre

Pierre,
    You are the one that told me that Jesus was the Bridegroom. Who do you think is the bride?

Kathi

Lightenup
    Participant

Marti and Gene,
    My point about the two sticks was that it showed how two things called the same thing could become one thing even the thing they are called when each were separate.  I know they are two nations that become one nation…that was not my point.
    One stick + One stick = One stick
    One Jehovah, the Father + One Jehovah, the Son = One Jehovah unity.

Blessings,
    Kathi

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 31 2011,20:53)

1Ti 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

John 17:21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty,
    A unity is considered singular also.  The Bible speaks of two sticks that are one stick.  The Church is many churches yet ONE church.  The Bible is many books, yet ONE book.

I think that Jehovah is the name of the unity of God the Father and God the Son who are each called Jehovah/YHVH in the Bible.  So, the unity is named Jehovah as well as each member.

Two sticks = ONE stick

The unities in the Bible are spoken of in singular terms…pronouns and verbs yet we know that the church has many churches and members within it.

Kathi

Hi Kathi:

The meaning of the two sticks becoming one is that God will make Judah and Israel one nation being ruled by one shepherd.

The church is a many membered body but if the church is serving God they are subjected to Him through the head of the body, the church, the Lord Jesus.  

Eph 4:4   [There is] one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Jehovah is one person, and Jesus is another.  They are not the same person.  Jehovah is God and Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.  

They are “one in the Spirit” as I have already showed you by the scripture that I quoted from John 17.

Eph 4:6   One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi Marty,
    Yes, they are one in spirit.  There are also one in truth, in mind, is wisdom, in power, in eternal nature, in love, in their wrath, in their throne, in all things, etc.

They are two persons, one of which came out of the other…the Son came out of the Father as an offspring that was always in the Father before being begotten from the Father before the creation of the world.

They are both perfect although one came from within the other and thus one was/is Father and the other was/is Son.  Their relationship never changes.  If a Son is perfect, the Son would be in submission to H

Edited to say that I sent this post before finishing it…see my next post for the complete post. It was my dog that pushed the submit key :) Silly dog, ha.

Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 02 2012,13:15)
    Marti and Gene,
    My point about the two sticks was that it showed how two things called the same thing could become one thing even the thing they are called when each were separate.  I know they are two nations that become one nation…that was not my point.
    One stick + One stick = One stick
    One Jehovah, the Father + One Jehovah, the Son = One Jehovah unity.

Blessings,
    Kathi

Hi Kathi:

Many so called sticks, or a many membered body that can become one with God in the spirit, but One God, means “One God”.

Jesus said the following:

Jhn 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

John:17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Jhn 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

Jhn 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

Jhn 17:20 ¶ Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Jhn 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 31 2011,20:53)

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty,

Two sticks = ONE stick

Kathi

Hi Kathi:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi Marty,
    Yes, they are one in spirit.  There are also one in truth, in purpose, in mind, is wisdom, in power, in eternal nature, in love, in their wrath, in their throne, in all things that one has, the other has as well, etc.

They are two persons, one of which came out of the other…the Son came out of the Father as an offspring that was always in the Father before being begotten from the Father before the creation of the world.

They are both perfect although one came from within the other and thus one is the Father and the other is His Son.  Their relationship never changes.  If a Son is perfect, the Son would be in submission to His perfect Father and not the other way around, naturally, or the Son would cease from being perfect.  If the Father is perfect, He would naturally be the one in authority of the Son and not the other way around.  If that stopped being the case, they would cease from being perfect.  Since they are perfect, they naturally agree on everything or they would cease from being perfect.  They are united, not as one person, but one deity authority to us, and they have no conflict between themselves otherwise they would cease from being perfect.

I think that the reason their oneness is so hard to grasp is because men have so much conflict with each other and are far from being perfect.  Two perfect persons would naturally be united in all possible ways but not united as one person…but as united as one unity of more than one person.  Two perfect persons with deity nature would have no need to be anything but the same yesterday, today and forever.  What is there to change if one is perfect?  Nothing.

Think about the concept of two beings with deity nature in PERFECT unity, Marty.  Total synchronization…perfect and complete, acting as if they were one person at times or acting in cooperation with each other as two persons at other times.

Do you need verses of anything?  Let me know.
    Kathi

Lightenup
    Participant

Marti,

Many so called sticks, or a many membered body that can become one with God in the spirit, but One God, means “One God”.

I do believe there are contexts that one God means one person, but I think there are other contexts that mean a unity of persons within one God in the fullest sense. I believe that the Father and Son together with their Spirit represent God in the fullest sense. When the OT speaks of their being one Savior or the Creator who was alone, or one Jehovah, then I believe that the Father and Son together with their Spirit is meant. Also, I believe that each member that make up the fullness of Jehovah is called Jehovah…one is Jehovah the Father and the other is Jehovah the Son. Some commentators say that the Holy Spirit is also called Jehovah but that is not odd since I believe that the Holy Spirit is the united inner spirit of both of them.

Kathi

Participant

No Kathi:

Jesus is a man who has been perfected, and is the express image of God's person, the last Adam.

There is only “One God” and when Jesus was going to ascend to the right hand of God he made it clear that he was not God when he stated:

Jhn 20:16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

Jhn 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them,I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Lightenup
    Participant

But Marty, nothing that you wrote would challenge what I wrote.  I agree that the Father is and always will be the Son's Father and thus His God since He is deity and His Father.  If the Son did not acknowledge His Father as His God, then the Son would cease from being the perfect Son.  Also in the flesh, He was perfect as both the begotten God and man. In Hebrews it was written that He was made perfect in the sense of His work being completed.

Jesus is called God many times even by His Father, which goes right along with what I believe.  The Father made it clear that the Son was God too, Heb 1.  The Son is called Jehovah also.

Kathi

Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 02 2012,15:22)
    But Marty, nothing that you wrote would challenge what I wrote.  I agree that the Father is and always will be the Son's Father and thus His God since He is deity and His Father.  If the Son did not acknowledge His Father as His God, then the Son would cease from being the perfect Son.  Also in the flesh, He was perfect as both the begotten God and man. In Hebrews it was written that He was made perfect in the sense of His work being completed.

Jesus is called God many times even by His Father, which goes right along with what I believe.  The Father made it clear that the Son was God too, Heb 1.  The Son is called Jehovah also.

Kathi

Hi Kathi:

But Jesus said that he was ascending to His God, and our God, therefore, making it clear that he is not God. He is the Son of the Living God, and in Matthew 16 God tells us this through the Apostle Peter. He did not say that he is God the Son. There is no “Begotten God”.

Jesus is the express image of God's person, and so, in this sense he is God in that through him God's Spirit is manifest to the world. God is love, and Jesus stated that when we have seen him we have seen the Father. How? “Through the works of obedience he did to the Father.”

Jhn 14:7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Jhn 14:8Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

Jhn 14:9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?

Jhn 14:10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Jhn 14:11Believe me that I [am] in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Lightenup
    Participant

Marti,
    I know that you see those verses and think that Jesus can't be God also. The reason that Jesus stresses that He is from God, the same God of the people of Israel, is to help them realize that He was not sent from a foreign god but has the full support of their God behind Him and that He is there because of their God, and that He, being the only begotten Son, came out of their God not  a foreign god. I believe that is His emphasis, not that He is not deity also.  The Israelites' God is the one who sent Him and who He is one with, not some other nation's god…that is the message and that is His emphasis.  If the people really trust that He came out of their God as the only begotten Son of their God…the natural conclusion for them should be that He is also like His Father in nature and deity.  He is called the begotten God in John 1:18, Marty.  You don't seem to want to accept that.  Here are a couple of verses for you to show that it was important for the people to know that HE came OUT OF their God and that He is thus the begotten God.

John 17:8 For I have given to them the words which you gave me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from you, and they have believed that you did send me.

John 1:18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

Marty, the fact that He came out from God and is called the only begotten God is scriptural and something that His disciples surely knew and believed.  He is the only Son of God and any other sons of God were created and did not come 'out of' God but were created by will 'out of nothing' and not by the very substance of deity as the only true son would be.  Jesus is the Son of God, not by name only or by adoption, or by creation…but because He is the exact representation of His Father's nature and came out of His Father and is in relationship with His Father as a Son to His Father…the ONLY Son to His Father in that way.  He will always be the Son to His Father and always be in submission to His Father, not because He isn't also God for us but because He is the perfect deity Son, one with the Father in every way possible without being the Father Himself.  If He would make Himself out to be equal to the Father as if He were also in the position that His Father was and not in the position of Son, then He would cease from being perfect.  Perfect beings know the truth and perfect beings are deity.  Two perfect beings who abide in truth would never be in conflict with each other or one or both would cease from being perfect.  No one can be greater than perfect.  The Father was not the perfect Son…He was/is the perfect Father and He never was a Son.  The Son was not the perfect Father to Himself but He is a perfect Father  to us (He gave us eternal life) along with His perfect Father.  Both in a sense are perfect Fathers to all believers but both are not equally the Father since one was the begetter and one was begotten.  

Without knowing and understanding the truth of the 'begotten God' one cannot grasp the deity of the Son, imo.  You must believe that He 'came out of the Father' before creation.  Anything else that exists, aside from the Holy Spirit, did not 'come out of' the Father.  The Holy Spirit was not begotten from the Father and is not an offspring of God, but the Holy Spirit proceeded forth from within the Father not as an offspring but as the Spirit within Him.  As I understand it.

Blessings,
    Kathi

Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 04 2012,06:10)
    Marti,
    I know that you see those verses and think that Jesus can't be God also. The reason that Jesus stresses that He is from God, the same God of the people of Israel, is to help them realize that He was not sent from a foreign god but has the full support of their God behind Him and that He is there because of their God, and that He, being the only begotten Son, came out of their God not  a foreign god. I believe that is His emphasis, not that He is not deity also.  The Israelites' God is the one who sent Him and who He is one with, not some other nation's god…that is the message and that is His emphasis.  If the people really trust that He came out of their God as the only begotten Son of their God…the natural conclusion for them should be that He is also like His Father in nature and deity.  He is called the begotten God in John 1:18, Marty.  You don't seem to want to accept that.  Here are a couple of verses for you to show that it was important for the people to know that HE came OUT OF their God and that He is thus the begotten God.

John 17:8 For I have given to them the words which you gave me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from you, and they have believed that you did send me.

John 1:18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

Marty, the fact that He came out from God and is called the only begotten God is scriptural and something that His disciples surely knew and believed.  He is the only Son of God and any other sons of God were created and did not come 'out of' God but were created by will 'out of nothing' and not by the very substance of deity as the only true son would be.  Jesus is the Son of God, not by name only or by adoption, or by creation…but because He is the exact representation of His Father's nature and came out of His Father and is in relationship with His Father as a Son to His Father…the ONLY Son to His Father in that way.  He will always be the Son to His Father and always be in submission to His Father, not because He isn't also God for us but because He is the perfect deity Son, one with the Father in every way possible without being the Father Himself.  If He would make Himself out to be equal to the Father as if He were also in the position that His Father was and not in the position of Son, then He would cease from being perfect.  Perfect beings know the truth and perfect beings are deity.  Two perfect beings who abide in truth would never be in conflict with each other or one or both would cease from being perfect.  No one can be greater than perfect.  The Father was not the perfect Son…He was/is the perfect Father and He never was a Son.  The Son was not the perfect Father to Himself but He is a perfect Father  to us (He gave us eternal life) along with His perfect Father.  Both in a sense are perfect Fathers to all believers but both are not equally the Father since one was the begetter and one was begotten.  

Without knowing and understanding the truth of the 'begotten God' one cannot grasp the deity of the Son, imo.  You must believe that He 'came out of the Father' before creation.  Anything else that exists, aside from the Holy Spirit, did not 'come out of' the Father.  The Holy Spirit was not begotten from the Father and is not an offspring of God, but the Holy Spirit proceeded forth from within the Father not as an offspring but as the Spirit within Him.  As I understand it.

Blessings,
    Kathi

Hi Kathi:

“Only begotten God” is a bad translation.  This does not line up with the rest of the scriptures.  Jesus is the Son of the Living God as God has Himself has revealed to humanity through the Apostle Peter in Matthew 16.  Why try to add to what God has revealed to us, Kathi:

And Jesus stated:

Jhn 17:1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

Jhn 17:2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Jhn 17:3And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Lightenup
    Participant

Marty,
    Why would you say that “only begotten God” is a bad translation? The early church fathers often mentioned that God begat God and referred to the Father as the unbegotten God and the Son as the begotten God. It was a common teaching.

Jesus called His Father the only true God and Jesus knows that He is a part of that only true God as God the Son. He knew that we are to believe in both. He received what Thomas said when Thomas called Jesus, his Lord and his God.

There are many verses that speak of the deity of Jesus. The teaching of Jesus being deity and a Son is definitely New Testament teaching. Jesus being Jehovah is also New Testament teaching.

Maybe God has yet to reveal this to you Marty, but He has revealed this to me and many others. I don't know why He hasn't revealed this to you. Have you been open to it?

What did Thomas call Jesus after he saw His scarred hands and resurrected body, Marty?

Blessings,
    Kathi

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 04 2012,14:40)
    Marty,
    Why would you say that “only begotten God” is a bad translation?  The early church fathers often mentioned that God begat God and referred to the Father as the unbegotten God and the Son as the begotten God.  It was a common teaching.

Jesus called His Father the only true God and Jesus knows that He is a part of that only true God as God the Son.  He knew that we are to believe in both.  He received what Thomas said when Thomas called Jesus, his Lord and his God.

There are many verses that speak of the deity of Jesus.  The teaching of Jesus being deity and a Son is definitely New Testament teaching.  Jesus being Jehovah is also New Testament teaching.

Maybe God has yet to reveal this to you Marty, but He has revealed this to me and many others.  I don't know why He hasn't revealed this to you.  Have you been open to it?

What did Thomas call Jesus after he saw His scarred hands and resurrected body, Marty?

Blessings,
    Kathi

Hi kathi

Do you worship a god that is mortal?

Do you realy believe that God can be killed by his creatures?
    Even if you believe that God has emptied himself and became human, crucified and died,is that not telling us that our God can die?

But he did not die realy because he resurected him self.
    A Truly dead body can not do anything: If he did resurect himsef, than he is not truly dead; so is this the truth?
    He is dead BUT HE IS ALIVE.

Do you want this on the record; that God has experience death,by the hands of satan? No, we must never say God died.

Greetings to you.

wakeup.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 22 2011,03:44)
    Who of you believe that God died on the cross?
    then your God is mortal,he can be killed by men.
    Why would we worship a mortal God like the pagans do,for their God is mortal.

Those that believe that The God they worship died,dont realise,and dont know their God.
    Do you know that everything is framed by the word of God?
    The univers and all,Do you realise what will happen if God died? It will be keos in the universe and here on earth.
    NO,GOD did not die,but his son died, the image of the father.
    The son of man, the son of david,the son of God,the morning star.The doctrine of trinity has caused a lot of damage,many souls has been lost never finding the truth.Pray that Jesus will open the prison doors and set you free.

No heart feelings please,its all for good.

wakeup.

God was put to death in the flesh but vindicated in the spirit. An angel cannot die either. Yet the JW's teach that Michael the archangel took flesh and died.

It was the flesh of God that was put to death and not His spirit.

KJ

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Jan. 05 2012,09:48)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 22 2011,03:44)
    Who of you believe that God died on the cross?
    then your God is mortal,he can be killed by men.
    Why would we worship a mortal God like the pagans do,for their God is mortal.

Those that believe that The God they worship died,dont realise,and dont know their God.
    Do you know that everything is framed by the word of God?
    The univers and all,Do you realise what will happen if God died? It will be keos in the universe and here on earth.
    NO,GOD did not die,but his son died, the image of the father.
    The son of man, the son of david,the son of God,the morning star.The doctrine of trinity has caused a lot of damage,many souls has been lost never finding the truth.Pray that Jesus will open the prison doors and set you free.

No heart feelings please,its all for good.

wakeup.

God was put to death in the flesh but vindicated in the spirit. An angel cannot die either. Yet the JW's teach that Michael the archangel took flesh and died.

It was the flesh of God that was put to death and not His spirit.

KJ

hi JK

you got scriptures for that ???

Pierre

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 04 2012,09:34)

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 04 2012,14:40)
    Marty,
    Why would you say that “only begotten God” is a bad translation?  The early church fathers often mentioned that God begat God and referred to the Father as the unbegotten God and the Son as the begotten God.  It was a common teaching.

Jesus called His Father the only true God and Jesus knows that He is a part of that only true God as God the Son.  He knew that we are to believe in both.  He received what Thomas said when Thomas called Jesus, his Lord and his God.

There are many verses that speak of the deity of Jesus.  The teaching of Jesus being deity and a Son is definitely New Testament teaching.  Jesus being Jehovah is also New Testament teaching.

Maybe God has yet to reveal this to you Marty, but He has revealed this to me and many others.  I don't know why He hasn't revealed this to you.  Have you been open to it?

Blessings,
    Kathi

Hi kathi

Even if you believe that God has emptied himself and became human, crucified and died,is that not telling us that our God can die?

A Truly dead body can not do anything: If he did resurect himsef, than he is not truly dead; so is this the truth?

Do you want this on the record; that God has experience death,by the hands of satan? No, we must never say God died.

Greetings to you.

wakeup.

Hi wakeup,
    I appreciate your questions and will answer them as I understand.

You ask:

No, I worship Jehovah who is God of gods and Lord of lords. The living and everlasting God. See my signature.

God the Son's flesh was killed by His creatures, not His spirit. Man cannot kill the spirit/soul of a person.

Matt 10:28 “Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

He can only die according to the flesh if He takes flesh on, not according to His spirit. That is why He had to take on flesh…so that He could die.

He wouldn't need to be resurrected if He didn't die. His spirit was not destroyed…He continued as spirit until three days later when He was reunited with a new incorruptible body.

The flesh cannot do anything when dead, that is correct. However, the spirit of a person continues on and does do things although absent from it's mortal body. Have you ever heard the song “I Can Only Imagine?”

If God the Son didn't willingly die on the cross, according to the flesh, by the hands of men influenced by satan, then He didn't conquer satan and we remain without eternal salvation. The good news is that He DID die on the cross according to His flesh and rose again in victory over satan and sin. Satan ends up the big loser through the death of the flesh and the pouring out of the blood of Christ. Now men of all nations can enter in to eternal life by taking on the righteousness of Christ by faith that He has paid the price once and for all and by making Him Lord of their life which involves a relationship with the Father and the Son by their Holy Spirit.

1 Peter 1:24 and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed. Hallelujah, thanks be to the Father for sending His Son and thanks be to the Son who was willing to be sent, fulfilled all the law, was crucified, died according to the flesh and was buried then resurrected; and to their Holy Spirit that dwells within all true believers because of this victory over sin that was accomplished!!

Btw, here is the song that I mentioned, I hope you like it (I think I will just cling to His feet for a while and weep tears of gratitude :) ):

Do you understand this, wakeup? If you need clarification then just ask.

God bless,
    Kathi

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 497 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account