Daily Devotions

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 1,123 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Hi Berean and all,

You:

Daily Devotional

BY TURNING WATER INTO WINE, CHRIST TAUGHT LESSONS

Me. WHATEVER JESUS DID ON THIS CURSED PHYSICAL PLANET,

HE DID IT FOR THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER, THUS JESUS WORK WAS MORE

SPIRITUAL THAN PHYSICAL!

John4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is,

when the true adorers shall adore the Father in spirit and in truth. For the Father also seeketh such to adore him.

24God is a spirit;

and they that adore him, must adore him in spirit and in truth.

John17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth;

Jesus is more than clear in the above, THAT HE GLORIFIED GOD THE FATHER BY HIS WORK

ALL SPIRITUAL

PRECISELY BY THE SAME PROCESS OF THIS PHYSICAL WORLD, THUS

JESUS TOPPLED THE PROCESS OF THIS EARTH AND ESTABLISHED

THE TRUTH!

THE SPIRITUAL PROCESS OF THIS PLANET HIDDEN FOR THE GLORY OF GOD, DESPITE SATANIC AND PHYSICAL ALL OPPOSITE TO GOD!

BY WHICH TASK JESUS, ANNIHILATE, OVERRULED, AND WON THE WORLD!

I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

ALL SPIRITUAL, HIDDEN IN THE ACTUAL SATANIC PHYSICAL TASKS!

5And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee.

JESUS SPIRITUALIZED HIS FLESH BODY ON THIS PLANET BEFORE HE SUFFERED AND DIED, AND HE DID IT FOR ALL OF US, IN ORDER TO GIVE US PRECISELY

HIS FLESH BODY ON HIS RESURRECTION ATTENTION PLEASE:

JESUS SIMPLY RESURRECTED WITH THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, EX-SATANIC PURIFIED FOR OUR SAKE IN HIS BODY, HE SIMPLY EXCHANGED IT WITH OURS.

HE FIRST GLORIFIED HIS OWN BODY ON HIS DEATH; John13:31-32

ONE SUBSTANCE WITH THE HOLY GHOST BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH

BOTH GOD AND MAN, FOR THE GLORY OF GOD IN

JESUS CHRIST

GODMAN immediately on his death!

BY WHICH DEATH HE ERADICATED SATAN LOCKED WITHIN HIS DEAD BODY!

THEN HE, HIMSELF AS GODMAN, SIMPLY RESURRECTED AND GAVE HIS OWN BODY, IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME, DEAD,  ENTIRELY EX-SATANIC,

PURIFIED TO THE HUMAN RACE, AND MADE

THE ENTIRE CREATION EX -SATANIC, ALL AUTHENTIC IN HIMSELF!

Well clear in

John 12:27 Now is my soul troubled. And what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour.

But for this cause I came unto this hour. 

28Father, glorify thy name. A voice therefore came from heaven: I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again. 29The multitude therefore that stood and heard, said that it thundered. Others said: An angel spoke to him. 30Jesus answered, and said:

This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes. 

31Now is the judgment of the world:

now shall the prince of this world be cast out. 

32And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all things to myself.

ONE MORE THING WAS LEFT TO BE FULFILLED AND THAT WAS, THAT THAT SAME EVENING JESUS THE MAN, THE SON OF MAN, AS THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ALL IN HIM, INTEGRATED HIMSELF WITH THE HOLY GHOST IN

JESUS CHRIST and BECAME 

GOD OF ALL FLESH Jeremiah 32:27

GOD THE MIGHTY  AND FATHER OF THE ENTIRE CREATION!

the kingdom of the Son

the kingdom of God

FOR THE GLORY OF GOD, ON THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD WHEN GOD WOULD BE

ALL IN ALL IN

JESUS CHRIST!

THE ONLY TRUE GOD;

physical and spiritual 

ONE SUBSTANCE

ISAIAH 9:6For a CHILD IS BORN to us,

and a son is given to us,

and the government is upon his shoulder:

and his name shall be called,

Wonderful, Counsellor,

God the Mighty,

the Father of the world to come,

the Prince of Peace. 

THE ENTIRE CREATION ONE SUBSTANCE WITH JESUS CHRIST

THE ONLY TRUE GOD!

MY QUESTION TO YOU BEREAN AND ALL IS

WHAT IS THE SPIRITUAL TRUE LESSON THAT JESUS GAVE US BY

THE MIRACLE OF THE TURNING THE WATER INTO WINE AT THE  WEDDING IN CANA?

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

PITFALLS

AN AMAZING FACT: The worst mining accident in U.S. history was the Monongah coal mine explosion, which claimed 362 lives.
    Digging tunnels underground is risky business. Hundreds of miners around the world die each year from mining accidents, especially among coal miners. Sometimes poisonous gases enter the mine, or explosive natural gases are ignited. Dust explosions have been common, along with flooding, collapsing, and equipment that failed to work properly. The worst mining accident in world history was the Benxihu Colliery in China in 1942. It claimed the lives of 1,549 workers.

Around the turn of the 20th century, mining accidents were quite common. In 1907, when the Monongah explosion took place, there were 18 other coal mine disasters. Public outrage finally prompted congress to create the Bureau of Mines. Since then, year by year, the number of disasters has dropped dramatically through ongoing research and education in mine safety. A collapse is still the biggest worry, accounting for 50 percent of fatal injuries.

Solomon warns us in our text for this evening, “Whoever digs a pit will fall into it.” This is talking about someone who digs a pit to trap an innocent person; he will fall into his own pit. Or perhaps someone who tries to roll a large stone down a hill to crush someone, she might find the stone will rock back on her first. Like a boomerang or a collapsing mine, the one who does wrong toward others will have justice return on his own head—if not in this life, then certainly in the final judgment.

The risk is much greater than digging for coal or moving large rocks. Queen Esther saw the truth of this proverb come true when the wicked Haman tried to subtly destroy all of God’s people and hang her cousin, Mordecai, on a large gallows he had built. When the sinister plot was uncovered, the queen fasted and prayed and then approached the king who brought swift justice to Haman. He was executed that day on the gallows he had built to hang Mordecai. Haman’s evil plot ricocheted back on his own head.

When we break God’s law, there is a consequence to our actions. Unless we repent and confess our transgressions and accept the sheltering grace of God, we will receive the just rewards of our iniquity—death. I am so thankful that Jesus went into the pit and bore the weight of sin so that we can be rescued.

Today’s evening reading: Proverbs 26:13–28
    KEY BIBLE TEXTS
    Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. Proverbs 26:27 

God bless 

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

OVERWHELMING FORGIVENESS 

A Gallup Poll once found that 94 percent of Americans would like to be forgiving. But 85 percent felt that they could not be forgiving by themselves; in order to forgive, they needed help from God or something outside themselves. Why do most people find it so hard to forgive? Maybe it has something to do with pride. If someone has wounded our feelings, it doesn’t seem fair to forgive them quickly and easily. Let them suffer guilt, let them grovel … then maybe we’ll consider it.

Aren’t we glad God doesn’t treat us that way when we do something wrong? According to Psalm 103, He doesn’t deal with us or punish us in the way our sins deserve. It says His mercy is as high as the heavens! As soon as we ask for forgiveness from Him, He graciously removes our sins “as far as the east is from the west” (v. 12).

Jesus said, “And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses” (Mark 11:25). The Bible is plain on the subject: We can’t be forgiven unless we are willing to forgive

Recognizing the undeserved, overwhelming forgiveness we receive every day from God should spark deep gratitude in our hearts and make it easier to extend forgiveness to those who have offended us. If we ask Him, God will give us the power to forgive others.
    KEY BIBLE TEXTS
    The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Psalms 103:8-12 

God bless 

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

ELECTRIC EELS

Did you know that there is really no such thing as an electric eel? The electric eel is actually a knifefish that emits electrical discharges. This fish grows to be over six feet long and can weigh over 40 pounds. It has no scales and a square mouth. It is an air breather and comes to the surface for a gulp of air every 10 minutes or so. Even though it is called an eel, it is more closely related to the catfish. It lives in fresh water in the Amazon and Orinoco Rivers in swamps, creeks, and coastal plains. It mostly enjoys muddy bottoms in calm water and stagnant rivers.

The electric eel has special organs adapted for creating electricity. Groups of highly compact nerve endings in the abdomen make up four-fifths of its body. In small electric eels, a typical nerve-ending cell is about one-quarter inch long and has an electric voltage of 0.14 volts. The average small electric eel has about 1,000 of these nerve-ending cells per square inch of skin that are capable of developing more than 75 volts per inch.

Discharges are emitted by electric fish in self-defense or to detect or stun their prey while hunting. The discharge organs of this fish include a small pilot organ that emits electricity continuously for navigation and a large, high-voltage organ that supplies most of the power for the occasional power zaps.

The most powerful discharge is emitted by the electric eel that is native to the rivers of the Amazon Basin. It is capable of emitting a discharge of 600 volts. This electric eel is even capable of stunning a horse with its shock. It can also be deadly for humans, depending on where the electricity travels through the body.

The devil also seeks to paralyze his victims before he destroys them! God warned the Israelites through Moses, “Take heed to yourselves, lest your heart be deceived, and you turn aside and serve other gods and worship them” (Deuteronomy 11:15-17). When we turn from God toward the things of this world, we become weak and vulnerable to Satan’s deceptions. But when we put on the whole armor of God, we are safe against the devil’s jolts.
    KEY BIBLE TEXTS
    Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6:11

God bless 

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

CHRIST HEALS THE PARALYTIC AND FORGIVES HIS SINS

And behold, a paralytic was brought to him lying on a bed. Jesus, seeing their faith, said to the paralytic: Take courage, my child, your sins are forgiven. (Matthew 9.2)

When Jesus came to this earth as a man, Satan encouraged the Jews to practice a religion that satisfied the powers of darkness. Professing so-called God, the people had turned away from him, wandering in error and taking the path leading to destruction. Christ came to claim this authority from Satan…

The existence of Christ on earth was a long succession of conflicts. Satan stirred up evil in the heart of man and placed envy and prejudice there to set him against the Son of God. He caused people to question and doubt the words, works and mission of Christ. The Jews followed Jesus from place to place to intercept some of his words, to interpret them incorrectly, to spread them and to give them a meaning that he had not expressed. This is how the message of Christ was distorted by individuals considered to be righteous and holy…

They watched with great prudence over the people, fearing that they would go astray, they recommended them not to hasten to welcome the new doctrines taught by this doctor, his theories and practices differing from the doctrines transmitted by their fathers. .

Thus, Satan moved the followers of Christ to work for him, becoming agents instilling doubt and hatred in the hearts of their fellowmen.

The leaders of the people were constantly in search of a pretext which could excuse their unbelieving attitude, so they were ready to object and refute the divine affirmations when Christ performed his most eloquent miracles. Healing the paralytic, Jesus said to him: “My child, your sins are forgiven. »

By this miracle, Christ had transformed the heart of man and renewed him physically and morally, thus demonstrating that he had the power to forgive sins and to confer virtue and peace on sinners. By these words the Pharisees had a new pretext to accuse him. Jesus realized once again how deeply these human traditions, these errors and these lies created from scratch by the enemy of virtue, were deeply rooted in them and in total contradiction with the principles which he taught. Jesus said to the people: “Whoever is of the truth listens to my voice. »

(Ellen G. White – Manuscript 65, 1895. (Signs orthe Times, April 25, 1895.))

collection of meditations

God bless 

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

THE TOUCH OF FAITH HEALS

Jesus turned around and said, seeing her: Take courage, my daughter, your faith has healed you. And that woman was healed that very hour. (Matthew 9.22)

Satan is the Destroyer and the Eternal, the Restorer. The Lord did not work as a doctor as he would have liked, because he said: “You do not come to me, that I offer you life. We seek all available remedies except that of Christ who proclaims before the praised sepulcher of Joseph:

“I am the resurrection and the life. Christ came to earth to seek and save those who had strayed. His work as a Physician is unmatched… If the sick came by faith to the divine Physician, they would know God’s salvation.

Christ came across a poor soul who had spent all his possessions to be healed of a physical ailment. It is reported that she had exhausted all her savings at many doctors, but her condition had not improved, on the contrary. But by touching Christ, with faith, she was healed of a long infirmity. This afflicted woman followed Jesus and touched his garment, having faith in him she was instantly healed. “Who touched me? asked Christ. Astonished, Pierre answered him: “You see the crowd which presses you, and you say: Who touched me? »

Christ wished to teach a memorable lesson to those present.

He was going to unveil the difference between the touch of living faith and any touch. He says, “I feel that someone has touched me, because a force has gone out of me. When the woman realized she could not escape, she came up trembling and threw herself at his feet; she told him about her sad experience. Christ comforted her: “Daughter, your faith has saved you; go in peace, and be cured of your evil. »

Why don’t we approach Jesus by faith? Some touch him in some way, simply approaching his person. This woman did more than that. She reached out her hand in faith and was instantly healed. Friends of truth will honor him who is the Alpha and Omega of their faith. Christ will testify that he is the physician restoring both body and soul. The workers of God will carry a yoke and harness their soul, their body and their spirit to Christ in order to be in perfect symbiosis with their Master.

The will of men, women and children must be urged to cooperate with God. The melody of spiritual joy and physical health will be revealed, exalting this unique grace bestowed by our Lord Jesus on every being open to his word.

(Ellen G. White – Letter 106, 1898.)

God bless 

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

LASERS

AN AMAZING FACT: In 1960, an American physicist with Hughes Aircraft Corporation constructed the first working laser from a ruby crystal rod. Since that time, the laser has revolutionized every realm of modern life.
    The word LASER is actually an acronym for “Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.” (I think I prefer LASER!) With an ordinary beam of light, the photons vibrate and scatter in every direction, whereas a laser beam is a tightly focused and perfectly aligned beam of light.

A laser beam is produced when light bounces back and forth between two mirrors with a special medium, like ruby crystals, between them. This causes all the photons, particles of light energy, to vibrate in exactly the same synchronized phase, like soldiers in a troop.

Today lasers are used in virtually every field, from communications and industry to medicine and military. Many modern devices, including bar code readers, DVD players, and printers, use lasers. These powerful beams of light can also transmit voice or data via fiber optic cables at much improved speed and capacity. Lasers have also been used to determine very precise measurements with great accuracy.

The distance between Earth and the moon was measured with lasers to within one inch. In medicine, conventional eye surgery has almost been totally replaced by the miracle of lasers. In industry, lasers are used to cut, align, and measure with great precision.

Incredibly, lasers can also produce extreme cold. Normally, when you shine light at something it heats up. But under the right conditions, laser light will actually cool atoms! In laser cooling, the laser is tuned to such a frequency that atoms traveling toward the beam get slowed down. A number of criss-crossing laser beams create a trap for the atoms, which get slower and slower, and therefore colder and colder. With this technique, researchers have used lasers to reach temperatures of nearly absolute zero.

The extremes of heat and cold produced by laser light remind us of the words of Jesus to the church of Laodicea. “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot” (Revelation 3:15). When the laser light of the Holy Spirit shines on our hearts, we will either be energized for Jesus, or turn away in coldness and desolation.
    KEY BIBLE TEXTS
    For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6 

God bless

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

JESUS ​​WALKS WITH US THROUGH THE STORMS OF OUR LIFE

Jesus immediately said to them: Be reassured, it is I; do not be afraid! (Matthew 14.27)

Today I felt prompted to pick up my pen to talk about Christ walking on the sea and calming the storm… The majesty of God and his works occupy my thoughts. He restrains the winds with his hands; He controls the waters…

How clearly did I see before me the boat rocking on the raging waters and the disciples lashed by the raging waves. The night was dark and stormy, the Master absent. The sea was heavy and the winds violent. If Jesus, their Savior, had been by their side, they would have felt safe. During this long exhausting night, they clung to their oars, trying to open a passage for their boat through a furious wind and dismounted waves. Worry and dread invaded them. They were however robust and hardened men, broken with the pitfalls and the perils of the sea, hardly impressionable.

They hoped to be able to embark their Savior at a certain point, but how were they going to reach this place without him? Any attempt seemed futile, the wind being against them. The stamina of the rowers was wearing thin as the storm redoubled in fury and the waves rose to the point of engulfing the boat and its crew. How they wished they had found Jesus! At a time when the danger had reached its climax, when they were admitting defeat, in the heart of the lightning streaking the sky, Jesus appeared to them walking on the waters! So Jesus had not forgotten them. His watchful eye, filled with tender concern and compassion, had watched them during that long and terrible storm. When they were most helpless, he was at their side…

While distress swept away all hope, while they felt left to themselves, the eye of the Redeemer watched over them with meekness, like a mother watching over her suffering child with infinite love. The disciples were frightened at first, but beyond the roar of the storm, the disciples heard the voice they so longed to hear: “Reassure yourself, it is I; do not be afraid! Their confidence was reborn. “Jesus is Jesus!” they said to each other. “Do not be afraid, it is Jesus, the Master. »

Jesus addresses the raging sea: “Peace, be calm. How many times have we had the same experience as the disciples? How many times has Christ revealed himself to us, turning our pain into joy? O mighty Redeemer, gracious and compassionate Saviour, able to calm the storms by his infinite power, able to revive our hearts! He is our Redeemer. We can trust Him through storms as well as on hot, sunny days in our lives.

(Ellen G. White – Letter 5, 1876.)

God bless 

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

AN UNDYING HERO

On April 12, 1961, cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first person in space when his Vostok spacecraft lifted off in the early morning. Although the mission lasted less than two hours and consisted of just one rotation around the earth, the journey ushered in the era of human spaceflight. A soviet fighter pilot, Yuri Gagarin was just 27 years old when he made his first and only trip into space. He became a national treasure … and too valuable to the Soviet propaganda machine to send up on another dangerous mission.

It’s a sad irony, then, that when Gagarin was finally scheduled to ascend to the cosmos once more, he died in a crash during a routine training exercise. Gagarin remained a hero after the fall of the Soviet Union; statues of him were preserved while monuments to Russia’s Communist leaders were torn down.

God sent another man to usher in a new era for the world: Jesus Christ. He radically transformed the world’s understanding of God and the way human beings should treat each other. He removed the separation between man and God by bearing the world’s sins and dying on the cross. He was raised from the dead and lives on, even today, at the right hand of God. He will soon finish the work He began by coming to Earth and taking His children home to heaven.

Although Christ left the Earth to minister in the heavenly sanctuary, His followers continue His work until He returns. With the aid of the Holy Spirit, Christ’s people turned the ancient world “upside down” (Acts 17:6), have permanently left their mark on history, and will continue to spread the love and forgiveness of God until the very last day.

God honors the people who labor for Him, both in this life and in the eternal life to come. He will one day say, “Well done, good and faithful servant” (Matthew 25:21). In what ways have you served God lately?
    KEY BIBLE TEXTS
    Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. Isaiah 6:8 

God bless 

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

BEDROCK

Hoover Dam is located on the border between the states of Arizona and Nevada. Enough rock was excavated in its construction to have built the Great Wall of China. The dam was built to last 2,000 years—the concrete in it will not even be fully cured for another 500 years.

Though workers probably experienced a great deal of elation over the completion of Hoover Dam, it can’t even compare with the gratification, pleasure, thrill, and worship associated with Solomon’s completion of the temple of the Lord. “The trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord … the house of the Lord was filled with a cloud, so that the priests could not continue ministering because of the cloud; for the glory of the Lord filled the house of God” (2 Chronicles 5:13, 14).

Have you ever built something with your hands? You know, there are ways to build other than excavating, pouring concrete, framing, putting up rafters, or pounding nails. Every one of us does it every day in some way. We either build up or tear down.

Actually, by giving ourselves to God, we are in His workshop. We all need our rough edges removed, the uneven surfaces smoothed, to become ready for heaven. God desires everyone who confesses Him to become an earnest worker for Him, building upon the rock of Jesus Christ. Dig deep—avoid the sand bed, hunt for the rock, and lay your foundation on Him. When trials come to test you, your foundation will be sure.

Praise the Lord for His work in your life. May His glory fill us like the temple of old.
    KEY BIBLE TEXTS
    And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: Matthew 7:26And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. Matthew 7:27  

God bless 

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

I give you this post that I read this morning. (by Paul Calzada)

God bless

“This morning it is on my heart to pray for and with those who struggle with temptation. This topic has been addressed in this article.

I would like to tell you that you are not alone in this fight. Jesus is by your side. The Bible says, “He was tempted like us in all things” (Hebrews 4:15).

Jesus is not distant and inaccessible. He lived in his flesh and in his soul the same trials as us.

Are you going through a period of rejection, contempt, unjust accusations, betrayals, abandonment, fatigue, weariness… He has known all of this.

When you are tempted to give up, to give up, to return to devious ways, approach him with confidence; he understands your pain, he sees your tears, he knows your fears, he says to you: “I’ve been there, I understand you, and I want to help you”.

To be a Christian is not to live a life without temptations, without dramas, without difficulties. There will be dark times, slumps, tribulations, but in the midst of all these things there is Jesus, the one who understands you.

“Lord, this morning we pray together for those who, under the pressure of the adversary, experience terrible temptations. We pray that their minds will be freed from these evil thoughts. »

If this is your situation, I invite you to pray for yourselves, saying:

“Thank you Lord because at a time when I am going through trial and temptation, you do not come to me with reproaches or with moral lessons, but you extend a helping hand to me because you understand me. You are my defender, my lawyer, and you know how to plead my cause because you have gone through these moments of loneliness, rejection and abandonment. Deliver me from all these dark thoughts, in the name of him who, having been tempted in all things, overcame, amen! »

With love,

Paul Calzada”

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean,   interesting , Paul Calzada,  doesn’t even mention a single word about God the Father,  does he,  those kind of prayers won’t work.  Jesus said, (not me),  “the son of man can do “NOTHING” of himself,  the Father in him does the works” . 

While we can ask the Father in his name to do things for us, Jesus himself can do nothing “himself”,  question is do you “truly believe ” him? 

Peace and love to you and yours Berean……….gene

Berean
    Participant

Gêne

Jesus says in the Gospel of John in chapter 15 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in me and in whom I abide bears much fruit,

for without me you can do nothing.”

What a powerful affirmation from Jesus! This obviously seems contrary to all logical and reasonable reasoning. Would Jesus see only part of the question? Would he have such a partial view? Would he be so presumptuous that he would affirm that nothing is done apart from him?

Berean
    Participant

Gêne

Acrs 4:11Jesus is the stone rejected by you who build, and which has become the cornerstone.

4:12 HE HAS NO SALVATION IN ANY OTHER; for there is NONE OTHER NAME under heaven given (by the Father) among men, whereby we must be saved.

Don’t you see that THE FATHER ACCOMPLISHED ALL THINGS THROUGH JESUS?

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

LEARN AT THE FEET OF JESUS

Take MY yoke upon you and receive MY instructions, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for your souls. (Matthew 11.29)

The great controversy between the Prince of Light and the Prince of Darkness has in no way been shaken and has lost none of its ferocity and tyranny. The fierce, divisive conflict between light and darkness, error and truth, intensifies. Currently, the synagogue of Satan is bustling with activity as the seductive power of the enemy operates more slyly. Every human spirit not yielded to God and subject to the control of the Spirit of God, will be perverted by satanic agencies.

The enemy is working hard, supplanting Jesus Christ in the human heart and transferring his own attributes into the human personality. It imprints its illusions in the human mind to better control it. He strives to obliterate the truth and to abolish the true model of goodness and virtue so that the Christian world drifts towards perdition by cutting itself off from God. He sees to it that selfishness spreads on earth and annihilates the mission and the work of Christ.

Christ came to restore the character of God and to restore in the human soul the divine image. Throughout his earthly existence, Christ endeavored to channel the attention of the world to God and his commandments so that, imbued with the Spirit of God, the people would act in love and reveal the divine attributes through their life and character. .

Majesty and humility come together in Jesus. Level-headedness and personal denial accompanied his every act. Nevertheless, there was not the slightest trace of bigotry and cold austerity in his demeanor, which risked reducing his influence with those he approached. The Redeemer of the world had a more than angelic nature, gentleness and humility combined with his divine majesty, drawing them all to him.

“And the word was made flesh, and dwelt among us (and we behold his glory, the glory of the only begotten Son), full of grace and truth. Christ our Redeemer understands every need of mankind. He devised grand plans for the fallen race to be lifted above the taint of sin. In all circumstances, however insignificant, he represents the Father. Although supporting the world with the word of his power, he is able to bend down to heal a wounded bird.

God bless 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…….I do not reject Jesus!  I believe exactly what he said, but the question is do you?,  if you did you would be doing exactly what Jesus did. But because you rob the Glory of God the Father and give it to Jesus, you are rejected.  Jesus said (not me) “the son of man can do “nothing” of himself” the Father who is “in” him “HE” DOES THE WORKS”. .  But you have made the man Jesus,  your God,  and in that way reject God the Father, who Jesus said, (not me) ,  “is the “Only” True God”.  

As i have said you people really do not “truly” BELIEVE  Jesus, nor what he said either.

Peace and love to you and yours Berean…………gene

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

JESUS ​​OFFERS US ETERNAL LIFE

Now, eternal life is that they know you, the one true God, and the one you sent, Jesus Christ. (John 17.3)

The Lord Jesus said to his disciples, when he was with them: “I still have many things to tell you, but you cannot bear them now. He could have made revelations to focus the attention of the disciples and to make them lose sight of the dispensed instruction which he wanted them to make a subject of reflection. But he kept to himself those things that they would have been happy to know, but which risked causing discord and generating misunderstanding and disaffection. He did not wish to grant any possibility of mystification, of altering the truth and of creating factions, to people of little faith and piety.

Jesus could have proposed mysteries to be subjects of reflection and research for future generations and until the end of time. He himself is the source of all sciences, so he could have led them to inquire into the mysteries. Their minds would then have been totally absorbed in these matters of reflection and they would no longer have felt the slightest desire to eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of God.

Jesus knows perfectly well that Satan constantly excites human curiosity and occupies their minds with conjectures. He wants to hide this great truth that Christ wants to be very vivid in our minds. “Now, eternal life is that they know you, the one true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. »

The words Christ spoke after feeding the five thousand hold a lesson for us. He says: “Pick up the pieces that are left so that nothing is lost. These words mean more than just picking up the fragments of broken bread from the baskets. Jesus wanted them to keep his words, study the scriptures and gather every ray of light. Instead of seeking supposed knowledge unrevealed by God, they had to carefully collect what he had imparted to them.

Satan attempted to obscure the knowledge of God, from the human spirit, and to eradicate from his heart the attributes of God… What God had revealed to men was misinterpreted, misapplied and equated with illusions satanic. Satan quoted Scripture to deceive men. Likewise, he tried to deceive Christ. He is still following this same path…Christ has come to readjust the misplaced truths which serve the cause of evil. He recalls them, repeats them and assigns them to remain frozen forever.

God bless 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean……..John 17:3 ……And this is life eternal, that they might know you, the “ONLY” TRUE GOD, and Jesus Christ , who you have sent.

Why do you prevert our text by leaving out the words,  “ONLY” true God”.  

This only proves you don’t “truly” Believe What Jesus “actually” says,  now do you?  You people would rather corrupt our scriptures,  to make them meet your false naratives.  How brave, how bold, you are. Well we will see how far that will get you in the end. Right? 

Peace and love to you and yours…………gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Berean……..John 17:3 ……And this is life eternal, that they might know you, the “ONLY” TRUE GOD, and Jesus Christ , who you have sent.

Why do you prevert our text by leaving out the words,  “ONLY” true God”.   

Me

The version in this meditation says:

Now, eternal life is that they know you, the one true God, and the one you sent, Jesus Christ. (John 17.3)

Thé King James Bible Say:

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

I agree, the King James makes the real sense.
    GOD the Father is the only true GOD.

Thank you for your remark.

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

ALL WE LIKE SHEEP

In July 2005, Turkish shepherds, while they ate breakfast, watched in stunned and helpless silence as their entire flock of 1,500 sheep followed each other one by one over a cliff. In all, only 450 sheep died … the later ones being cushioned by the earlier ones. Sheep have a strong instinct to follow the one in front of them without “thinking.” Also, if a sheep gets tipped over and ends up on its back, it often cannot get back on its feet.

Because of these and other strange tendencies, many people have assumed that sheep are dumb animals. However, sheep are very intelligent. They can recognize more than 50 other sheep’s faces for up to two years. A study in the journal Nature suggests they might be nearly as good as people at distinguishing faces in a crowd.

You might be wondering how a sheep gets stuck when it tips over. Interestingly, it is usually the sheep that are fat or laden with a heavy coat of wool that get stuck. A sheep might lie down in a comfortable little hollow after eating, roll on its side, and stretch out to get a little more comfortable. If it a large sheep, its feet will be unable to reach the ground. The sheep then panics and flails its feet around, which often makes it flip over on its back. In this position the sheep is likely to die if the shepherd does not find it soon.

Luke 15 tells us that Jesus takes notice of the missing sheep and leaves the 99 safe ones to go and find the one that has gotten itself into trouble. Notice that it is the fat, extra-woolly sheep that usually gets into trouble. Let us learn the lesson. When things appear to be going well and we are getting comfortable, this is the time of greatest danger. A loving Shepherd often directs His sheep to less comfortable places in order to keep them safe.
    KEY BIBLE TEXTS
    When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the LORD thy God for the good land which he hath given thee. Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day: Lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein; And when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied; Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage; Deuteronomy 8:10-14 

God bless 

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 1,123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account