Conception

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,479 total)
  • Author
    dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ June 05 2008,04:12)
    Hi DK this scripture is not for profitation of sins

Hey GM

Which scripture are you referring to?

gollamudi
    Participant

Gene 3:15

dirtyknections
    Participant

Ok…can you clarify what you mean

I want to make sure I respond appropriately

gollamudi
    Participant

please concentrate on Arti's posts not mine DK

Not3in1
    Participant

Hey Art,

The words used, of the birth of Jesus, like birth, conceived etc must mean what they are meant to mean – birth, born and conceived. It does not say that which was placed in you, or that pre-existent being that now resides in you by the HS, but that which is conceived in you. The same word “conceived” was used of Mary as was used of Elisabeth.

Thank God for you! YES! YES!

Those are my thoughts right now…

I'm so glad you have joined the conversation. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Love,
    Mandy

Not3in1
    Participant

By the way brothers……the topic is conception.
    Let's try to stay on it, OK?

How about we look at the definition given and see where we go from there?
    :)
    Thanks,
    Mandy
    (this is one of my favorite subjects and so I'd really like a good volley on it)

gollamudi
    Participant

Welcome Sis,
    I always get strengthened by your presence and I feel God's Holy presence and peace every where.
    Adam

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ June 05 2008,05:04)
    Welcome Sis,
    I always get strengthened by your presence and I feel God's Holy presence and peace every where.
    Adam

You're very sincere, Adam, and I appreciate you very much.

But don't take too much stock in certain ones here, myself included. I've been known to flake-out and question things that I have believed all my life. :laugh:

In a lot of ways, I'm still searching. All I know for sure is that God is in heaven and he created everything. I know he protects me and hears my prayers. I know he loves me which also includes discipline. I am a true daughter of the Most High, only true God. With his help I will serve him until I breathe my last. And in the end I hope to be included at the Supper. We'll have some mighty-fine-wine then, huh bro? :) I'm sure I'll see you there!

Love to you and your wife,
    Mandy

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 05 2008,04:57)
    Hey Art,

The words used, of the birth of Jesus, like birth, conceived etc must mean what they are meant to mean – birth, born and conceived. It does not say that which was placed in you, or that pre-existent being that now resides in you by the HS, but that which is conceived in you. The same word “conceived” was used of Mary as was used of Elisabeth.

Thank God for you!  YES!  YES!  

I'm so glad you have joined the conversation.  I look forward to hearing more from you.

Love,
    Mandy

You ignore God's power with these statements…Nobody is denying that it was a conception…what we are saying is that God caused it miraculously…whats seems to “complicated” for us is at the tip of Gods power

What I would like from the ones that believe this way..is for them to show from scripture how Jesus was concieved…of course you'll show me the account of Jesus birth..thats fine..
    but show it in the context of the scriptures…because i am lost as to how you prove this logically from the scriptures

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (dirtyknections @ June 05 2008,07:29)

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 05 2008,04:57)
    Hey Art,

Thank God for you!  YES!  YES!  

I'm so glad you have joined the conversation.  I look forward to hearing more from you.

Love,
    Mandy

You ignore God's power with these statements…Nobody is denying that it was a conception…what we are saying is that God caused it miraculously…whats seems to “complicated” for us is at the tip of Gods power

What I would like from the ones that believe this way..is for them to show from scripture how Jesus was concieved…of course you'll show me the account of Jesus birth..thats fine..
    but show it in the context of the scriptures…because i am lost as to how you prove this logically from the scriptures

Hey DK,

You say you do not deny the conception of Jesus. That is curious to me – do you agree with the dictionary definition of conception then?

And yes, I would point you towards the simple gospels to “prove” that Jesus was indeed conceived and born. The simple truth is found there.

dirtyknections
    Participant

Hey Mandy…

Yes I do…still would like a “walk thru” on what you believe concerning..conception and pre existence

I have thoroughly enjoyed this conversation by the way (bows head in respect for a fellow walker in christ)

Not3in1
    Participant

DK,

You say, “Yes I do….”. What are you saying yes you do – to?
    You can't possibly being saying you agree with the dictionary definition of conception for Jesus – could you?

dirtyknections
    Participant

Yes..i am…remember I don't deny he was concieved..I just think it is more to it than what you say

Not3in1
    Participant

Then you are willing to say that the preexisting Son was ALTERED during his conception?
    :;):

dirtyknections
    Participant

Yes I am…

Not3in1
    Participant

Wow. So you are willing to say that Michael the Archangel was united with Mary's DNA and formed a new individual?

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (dirtyknections @ June 05 2008,16:04)
    Yes..i am…remember I don't deny he was concieved..I just think it is more to it than what you say

Hi DK,
    What's that more?

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 06 2008,15:41)
    Wow.  So you are willing to say that Michael the Archangel was united with Mary's DNA and formed a new individual?

Lol..NOOO!!! Because I can't say I believe Michael and Jesus are the same…

dirtyknections
    Participant

During Mary’s ovulation one of her ovary released a mature egg that passed through her Fallopian tube on its way to the uterus; at the instant this happened, God created a sperm cell perfectly compatible and able to unite with the egg; fertilization occurred and the infant Jesus was procreated. This is the exact description of the scientific process that occurred.

I think He TOOK AWAY some things during the conception …remember earlier in the thread we talked about Phil 2..where it says he emptied himself…well…Being made into a “lower form” or “terestial body” required God to do some rearranging..sort of speak…

Again ..i think what was transfered was the characteristics, traits, and image needed to make a lower form version of Jesus that was linked genetically to abraham thru David

Not3in1
    Participant

Ah…..we were so close! :laugh:

The definition of true conception does not fit your theology. So you either have to deny that you believe in true conception, or you need to be more specific about which “parts” of conception that you believe are true, imo.

Take care, I'm going to leave this forum for today. Too many hot buttons have been pushed on me for one day. I think I'll go take my anger out on the weeds……..

Love to all regardless of disagreements! You are all so very important to me.
    Mandy

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,479 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account