Charles' Jesus is God Proof Texts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,036 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

John 14:11
    Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.-MoleBoll

Exactly. Nice scripture. Thanks-Love, Mark

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 07 2011,06:09)
    Nope. He is the firstborn of creation because he was part of God from the first moment of existance. God is first. So was Jesus.

So then God the Father is also the “firstborn of all creation”?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 07 2011,06:14)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 07 2011,12:09)

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 05 2011,20:46)
    He said,”When you see me you see the Father”. Straightforward.

And I asked you before, Do you think Jesus IS the Father?

He is both God and Man. He is both. Those whom he wishes to reveal this to understand this.He is God , and on earth His God was his Father while he was here. You haven't been up to heaven, so you cannot comprehend this.

Hi Mark,

That doesn't actually answer my question. Would you please do so?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 07 2011,06:27)
    Jesus is never called the “Alpha and Omega”.  That is said only about Jesus' own God.-MIkeboll

How can you say this? I don't understand you typing this as much as you read the Bible. He calls himself this several times.

——————————————————————————–
    Revelation 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.
    Revelation 2:8 “To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again.
    Revelation 3:14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.
    Revelation 21:6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.

This is Jesus speaking in Revalations. How can you say he didn't say this about himself?

It is NOT Jesus speaking in 21:6.

And 3:14 is better translated “the BEGINNING of the creation of God”.

But, let's leave is as “ruler” for a minute. Mark, WHOSE creation is Jesus the ruler OF?

If it was truly Jesus' creation, he wouldn't have said “God's creation”. If it was truly Jesus' creation, he wouldn't have had to say it at all, for we all know that the Creator is the Ruler of what He created.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 07 2011,06:34)
    Also I found searching this that it is also prophesied in earlier Scripture about the Almighty, showing they are one.

Isaiah 41:4 Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the LORD–with the first of them and with the last–I am he.”
    Isaiah 44:6 “This is what the LORD says–Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.
    Isaiah 48:12 “Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

They are one in the same being. Testified to by Isaiah.

I am the first and the last “Mike” in my family. Does that make me God Almighty?

Mark, many of the things said about God in scripture are also said about other people in scripture. You can't hope to erase the nonsense that the Son OF God could be the God he is the Son of simply by noting that God is called “good” and Jesus is called “good”, for example.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 07 2011,09:13)
    What Jesus was referring to in this scripture.

John 16 15 All things whatsoever the Father hath, are mine. Therefore I said, that he shall receive of mine, and shew it to you.  

To this, of course:
    John 3:35
    The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands.

The Father – who IS God, GAVE things to His Son – who is NOT God.

Explain this scripture in Hebrew 10:5 and tell me who prepared a body for the Father to be glorified in??

Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me

This scripture is about the Father preparing a body for His Son.

Charles, were you going to address my other points in that last post……. or just the one?

Because I'm still wondering how you think Luke 10:22 is saying Jesus is God. I don't see it. And I'm not even sure what claim you're making with that scripture.

peace,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 07 2011,17:41)
    By the way, totally God and totally human. That is why his sacrifice saves me. Nothing else could. sacrifice Muhammed, Budda, Mikeboll, non-sinning you (as you claim), me, cows goats lambs etc. etc. They could not suffice. God come in the flesh could and did. Thanks God!

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

If God is the one who died to save you, then who was the Son of God that God sent to do that job?

John 3:17
    For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Jesus did not save the world, Mark.  It was God who so loved the world that He decided to save it THROUGH His Son.

So thank you God, for loving the work of your hands so much that you were willing to sacrifice your closest and most beloved possession of all in order that we could have a hope of everlasting life in your Kingdom.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 07 2011,17:43)
    Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.-MoleBoll

Thank you.  I like that one too.

But what did you think about this one?
    Acts 2:22
    “Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

I await your response, Mark.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 08 2011,10:44)

Nope. He is the firstborn of creation because he was part of God from the first moment of existance. God is first. So was Jesus.

Yes. Nothing came to be without him either.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 08 2011,10:45)

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 07 2011,06:14)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 07 2011,12:09)

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 05 2011,20:46)
    He said,”When you see me you see the Father”. Straightforward.

And I asked you before, Do you think Jesus IS the Father?

He is both God and Man. He is both. Those whom he wishes to reveal this to understand this.He is God , and on earth His God was his Father while he was here. You haven't been up to heaven, so you cannot comprehend this.

Hi Mark,

That doesn't actually answer my question.  Would you please do so?

Yes. He is the Human manifestation of his Father. “When you see me, you see the father as well”. Straightforward.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 08 2011,11:36)

By the way, totally God and totally human. That is why his sacrifice saves me. Nothing else could. sacrifice Muhammed, Budda, Mikeboll, non-sinning you (as you claim), me, cows goats lambs etc. etc. They could not suffice. God come in the flesh could and did. Thanks God!

For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

If God is the one who died to save you, then who was the Son of God that God sent to do that job?

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Jesus did not save the world, Mark.  It was God who so loved the world that He decided to save it THROUGH His Son.

So thank you God, for loving the work of your hands so much that you were willing to sacrifice your closest and most beloved possession of all in order that we could have a hope of everlasting life in your Kingdom.

Jesus did not save the world, Mark.-Mikeboll

According to you Mikeboll. I say, yes he did, otherwise, if he did not do what he did, we are all doomed.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 08 2011,12:31)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 08 2011,11:36)

Jesus did not save the world, Mark.-Mikeboll

According to you Mikeboll. I say, yes he did, otherwise, if he did not do what he did, we are all doomed.

Also if you so not accept him as Lord and Savior, I got my worries……..

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 08 2011,11:41)

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 07 2011,17:43)

Thank you.  I like that one too.

But what did you think about this one?
    Acts 2:22
    “Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

I await your response, Mark.

Because  God was in him with him and through him, in the unity of the holy spirit, all glory and honor are thiers, forever and ever. They work together. When Jesus acted or did anything, it was the same as both of them doing it, because they were one in the same. Thats why when you saw Jesus, you saw the Father as well.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 08 2011,10:44)

Also exactly. Otherwise, what existed before anything? If nothing came to being eXcept through Jesus, as stated in Jn 1:1, they had to be firstborn at the first moment of existance of anything, and they were the first to exist.  Through him, and with them, all things were made. It is the only senereo that would work in this scripture, and it makes perfect sense to me. It doesn't to you, because you make Jesus out to be merely a man.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 08 2011,10:52)

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 07 2011,06:27)
    Jesus is never called the “Alpha and Omega”.  That is said only about Jesus' own God.-MIkeboll

How can you say this? I don't understand you typing this as much as you read the Bible. He calls himself this several times.

Revelation 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.
    Revelation 2:8 “To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again.
    Revelation 3:14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.
    Revelation 21:6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.

This is Jesus speaking in Revalations. How can you say he didn't say this about himself?

It is NOT Jesus speaking in 21:6.  

And 3:14 is better translated “the BEGINNING of the creation of God”.

But, let's leave is as “ruler” for a minute.  Mark, WHOSE creation is Jesus the ruler OF?

If it was truly Jesus' creation, he wouldn't have said “God's creation”.  If it was truly Jesus' creation, he wouldn't have had to say it at all, for we all know that the Creator is the Ruler of what He created.

Ok. You say it wasn't Jesus speaking from the throne in 21. All through Revalations Jesus speaks to John but he gives a break to his Father here. I can wrap my head aroudn that, although I do not think it is true. Lets go to Revalation 22. 22:12-“Remember, I am coming soon! I bring with me the reward that will be given to each as his conduct deserves.  I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, THE FIRST AND THE LAST, THE BEGINNING AND THE END! ……………V16 IT IS I JESUS, WHO HAVE SENT MY ANGEL TO GIVE YOU THIS TESTIMONY ABOUT THE CHURCHES.”  

Was this Jesus speaking Mikeboll? Were you wrong. Is that possible? Are you infalliable? Could you be wrong about anything? Love, Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

You said before that others had given up in proveing to you that Jesus was God in human form. It doesn't seem to me they give up. It seems to me that you have way more time to split interpretations and languages to fit what you believe and declare yourself correct, according to you, and declare yourself right. Thats why I stopped before, because you rig the debate with yourself. You then before told me that I “worship God in vain”. Point blank wrong in scripture for Judgeing me. You are definately not God or have any authority. I have come to accept that there are many spinners on scripture out there, just like JESUS said there would be. You are the fulfillment of that prophecy IMHO. I will not give up, I will just tire of trying to teach a pig to sing so to speak. You will never sing, and it will only frustrate me and waste my time. I do appriciate the opportunity to express my beliefs about Jesus' Kingship and Lordship over me. One day it will not matter what I think. We will have to stand in front of God at Judgement, (Jesus, that's scriptural) and I will see what happpens when you tell him he is only a man and not God. I will say the same thing Thomas said- MY LORD AND MY GOD!!!!! Peace, carry on…..

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 08 2011,08:38)

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 08 2011,15:11)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 08 2011,04:55)
    Charles

Ok they are one God The Father works in Jesus,and Jesus works through His Father within Himself.

Therefore all scriptures are references to Both the Father and the Son. They were always divinely one GOD. THEY ARE INSEPARABLE.

Therfore the Glory is to both in themselves.

I respect your understanding.

so you don't know what is the glory of God and of Christ ????right

Pierre,

please refer to my post again.

I stated that it is the same one glory for both.

Jesus Himself stated IN

JOHN 17:10And all mine are thine, and thine are mine;

Charles

that s sound like Chinese to me ,so it does not make sense,

1)Ok they are one God The Father works in Jesus,and Jesus works through His Father within Himself.

2)Therefore all scriptures are references to Both the Father and the Son. They were always divinely one GOD. THEY ARE INSEPARABLE.

the item 1 please explain with scriptures

the item 2 is this your opinion ? or scriptural if so where ?

and by the way i never ask you to whom the glory belongs BUT WHAT ARE THOSE TWO GLORY'S ???

pierre,

I already stated that I will respect you uderstandings

But at least comment specifically not just state Chinese.

Peace and love in Jesus christ

Charles

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 08 2011,10:55)

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 07 2011,06:34)
    Also I found searching this that it is also prophesied in earlier Scripture about the Almighty, showing they are one.

Isaiah 41:4 Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the LORD–with the first of them and with the last–I am he.”
    Isaiah 44:6 “This is what the LORD says–Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.
    Isaiah 48:12 “Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

They are one in the same being. Testified to by Isaiah.

I am the first and the last “Mike” in my family.  Does that make me God Almighty?

Mark, many of the things said about God in scripture are also said about other people in scripture.  You can't hope to erase the nonsense that the Son OF God could be the God he is the Son of simply by noting that God is called “good” and Jesus is called “good”, for example.

But Mike you are not the first and last. Here they are both referred to as being the first to exist (I bet you got relatives you came from) and the last to exist (you got an end comming in your present form, usually about 70 years, and in the twinkling of an eye a judgement). :blues:

mikeangel
    Participant

Mikeboll

So thank you God, for loving the work of your hands so much that you were willing to sacrifice your closest and most beloved possession of all in order that we could have a hope of everlasting life in your Kingdom

This is not true. No, The Father didn't sacrifice Jesus. He wasn't the one that was willing to sacrifice Jesus, but he knew the evil pharasees would do it. Jesus said that God gave him the choice to take it up or leave it. God gave him the command that he did not have to do this. So it was to Jesus' credit as Savior to his glory AND his Fathers that he did it for us. Yes, Thank God (Jesus) that he went through with this for us sinners. Through JESUS we are saved. :)

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 08 2011,11:18)

What Jesus was referring to in this scripture.

John 16 15 All things whatsoever the Father hath, are mine. Therefore I said, that he shall receive of mine, and shew it to you.  

To this, of course:
    John 3:35
    The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands.

The Father – who IS God, GAVE things to His Son – who is NOT God.

Explain this scripture in Hebrew 10:5 and tell me who prepared a body for the Father to be glorified in??

Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me

Charles, were you going to address my other points in that last post……. or just the one?

Because I'm still wondering how you think Luke 10:22 is saying Jesus is God.  I don't see it.  And I'm not even sure what claim you're making with that scripture.

peace,
    mike

Mike,

No Mike No!

Jesus said those words to His Father. Right.

He wasn't referring for the carnal body because that eventually died.

He was referring to the mystical Body that Jesus owns now.

But my point is that since on the last day that body will be owned by the Father, How then Jesus  stated that the body was prepared  for Him, as you confirmed??

Therefore Jesus and the Father are one, since it will be owned By the Father and by the Son for eternity.

I don't know if I am clear enough!

Because I'm still wondering how you think Luke 10:22 is saying Jesus is God.

Mike with this scripture,Jesus is making it clear that know one knows who actually God is, although there's the Father and the Son,and  the last part which says:

and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”

It is clear that since in  John 14: 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

Therefore Jesus is the solution to know God.

Simply discover Jesus and that's all there's to it.

I and the Father are one.

I am that I am.!

I am sent you!

I am He!

Whatever you want to know about the Father it's in Jesus.

The truth about the Father you will achieve only through Jesus.

So knowing Jesus Knowing God.

Even while on earth there's is no way of discovering God .

Jesus is the  way to discover God, and aoutomatically you will discover the Father.

He is the equivalent God.

But one mysterious Mighty God.

We as humans are more tolerable to Jesus then to the Father  

The parable in Luke 13 is an example to this

6He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.

7Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

8And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:

9And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,036 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account