Charles' Jesus is God Proof Texts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 1,021 through 1,036 (of 1,036 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Keit

First, Jesus is “God” as the scriptures teach and Jesus is “Almighty” as the scriptures teach.

Jesus is God or is a God ?? and yes he is mighty over all others except his father from who he received that power to become almighty,

When your eyes are open to see that the “Spirit of God” is the “Spirit of Christ” and the Father and Jesus in Spirit are not only One in unity but also one( in) “Spirit”

God is as you say but I add the word IN in brackets ,but this is an absolute truth ;God being the father and Christ being the son ,and the son delights doing his fathers will well their is unity between them but not equality ,but very close,but the son is humble not living from ego or suffering from jealousy,or greed like Satan ,and certain men ,

Pierre

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 13 2012,11:17)

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 12 2012,14:17)
    The word triune it's not there,but the three entities of God are there as clear as crystal.THE FATHER,THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Jehovah is the Most High God. (Gen 14:22)  And Jesus is the SON OF the Most High God. (Mark 5:7)

Charles, what do you make of these two scriptures?  If we only have ONE God Almighty, and that One is Yahweh the Father, then what does it mean that Jesus is the SON OF that One?

In your mind, does “son of” mean “same exact being as”?  ???

But to me that would be a miraculous service,and the servant is GOD,and then I would thank him more then ever!

So God is sometimes YOUR servant?  ???  What if you were making a petition before a king, and the king granted your petition?  Was the king your servant, because he did you a favor?

Charles, if you cannot even detect the nonsensical things you have to pretend to believe in order to support your comically flawed, man-made doctrine, then what's the cure?  You won't believe the clear scriptures that say we have but ONE God, THE FATHER.  You won't believe Jesus when he says the one he is PRAYING TO is the ONLY TRUE GOD.  

You won't believe your Lord when he says to worship Yahweh your God, and serve Him ONLY.  You neither believe him nor do what it is he told you to do.

Charles, both Jesus and I want to know why you call him “Lord, Lord”, and not do what he says?  ???

I told you Mike they are both serving and both are being served.

KEEP ON TWISTING

No Charles.  God Almighty is a servant to no one.  Jesus, on the other hand, is God's servant.  So YOU can keep twisting and twisting until the cows come home; but it won't change the scriptures.

We have ONE God, the Father.  End of story.

No Charles.  God Almighty is a servant to no one.

Mike,

You real are far away from GOD,and living in pitch darkness,regarding His qualities:

John 14:26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

What do you consider the above scripture is meant to be ,isn't it a service from God to have the Holy Spirit of God in us??

Why the Father sent the Holy Spirit to abide in us,so we could serve Him or to serve us???

Are you serving the Holy Spirt if yes HOW???

Is the Holy Spirit serving you, or you don't ask him to give you light, since you believe that He is not to be of service to you??

From the other hand if He serves you isn't,He therefore your servant???

Don't you know Mike that after Adam sinned we could not go back to the Father unless He Himself comes down from heaven to redeem us through Jesus Christ.

What do you call that from God, isn't it a salvation service which only a servant loving God could achieve for us ?

He didn't do it for Himself,so He did it to serve us?

Mark 10:45 But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:

44And whosoever of you will be the CHIEFEST, shall be SERVANT of all.

AS FAR AS I KNOW GOD IS THE CHIEFEST,SO HE IS ALSO THE SERVANT OF ALL

45For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Now God Is our FATHER NO??

Are you a father Mike??

I am,and I am a servant to my Mrs.and my children,and vice versa.

Aren't you a servant to yours if you have any.

So  God is our Father and He never stops serving us,especially when we ask Him  through our hearth!!

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of (our servant) God.

Now you see Mike, so we are alive through every word which proceeds out of the mouth of God, definitely not for Him, He supply us with His own energy.

Now isn't that a life service, Isn't God Himself the servant of Life for us????

Or are you capable to live only with bread???

Although bread is also a bread service from God, and He is the servant for it, and also His flesh.

WHAT A SERVANT GOD WE HAVE LEAVING HIS BODY ON EARTH TO GIVE US LIFE

1 Corinthians 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

28But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

29For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

John 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. 34Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

35And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst

So every morning, as soon as you open your eyes, say to God:

Thanks LIFE SERVANT GOD for keeping me alive again!!!

To conclude.

In what should God’s omnipotence be extolled, if He could not contain HIMSELF WITHIN HIMSELF WHATEVER HE IS, so that He is only felt or seen as is most suitable for the time, place and persons? For since the creation of Heaven and earth He has worked for the redemption of all, more by the wisdom of His BENIGNITY than by the power of His  Majesty. And this benignity of wisdom shines most in His tolerance towards the imperfect, leading them, even by their own free will, into the way of perfection.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

charles

In what should God’s omnipotence be extolled,

why would God want to extolled his omnipotence ??

this does not make sens only the Devil want this no ??? polished EGO
    you say;;WHAT A SERVANT GOD WE HAVE LEAVING HIS BODY ON EARTH TO GIVE US LIFE

if you think God is at your or our service I have a surprise for you ,God is good NOT STUPID like men that believe other men and in the trinity and make up stories about God

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 13 2012,11:48)
    First, Jesus is “God” as the scriptures teach and Jesus is “Almighty” as the scriptures teach.

Actually Keith, the scriptures teach that Jesus is “a god”.  They teach that he is the only begotten god from the Father, (who alone is God Almighty).  

Second, there is no scripture that ever calls Jesus “Almighty” or “God Most High”.  There ARE, however, scriptures that say Jesus is the SON OF God Most High.

Keith, does being the SON OF someone mean the same as BEING that someone in your mind?  ???

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 13 2012,11:48)
    Then you will see him as the Lord of Glory, and the King of Kings that he is. Then you will begin to honor him with the same honor that you honor the Father with, that is if you do honor the Father!

And when Jesus hands the reigns back to his own God, so that our God and his God can be all in all, will you continue to think Jesus IS the God he handed the reigns back over to?  Will you continue to honor him with the same exact honor as you give his God and our God – once Jesus is no longer “God”?  ???

What then, Keith?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Keith,

What do you think about Charles' claim?  Do you think Father Yahweh is anyone's SERVANT?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 14 2012,04:48)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 12 2012,19:21)
    Keith, of whom is God Almighty a servant?

Mike

Secondly as Charles has stated…

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 11 2012,11:50)
    If the Son was always one with the Father( A spirit within a spirit, a spirit of the same spirit, a substance of the same substance)

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT PERCEIVE THIS FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN A TRIUNE GOD.

When your eyes are open to see that the “Spirit of God” is the “Spirit of Christ” and the Father and Jesus in Spirit are not only One in unity but also one “Spirit” ontologically i.e. they share the exact same attributes and that in nature they are exactly the same, and then put that together with Matt 28:19 and other scriptures, then your eyes will see God as a “triune” being and stop seeing Jesus as a puny little man servant. Then you will see him as the Lord of Glory, and the King of Kings that he is. Then you will begin to honor him with the same honor that you honor the Father with, that is if you do honor the Father!

WJ

Hi Kieth,

Are you suggesting that  “Jesus' spirit”  (according to WJ)  is the “HolySpirit”?  

Scriptures say that the HolySpirit is Jesus' Father
    (Matthew 1:18 / Matthew 1:20 / Luke 1:35),
    how do you reconcile this dependency?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Scriptures say no such thing, Ed. In fact, Jesus says that his Father will SEND the Holy Spirit. Two things, only ONE of them the Father of Jesus.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 14 2012,10:57)
    Scriptures say no such thing, Ed.  In fact, Jesus says that his Father will SEND the Holy Spirit.  Two things, only ONE of them the Father of Jesus.

Hi Mike,

The Father did indeed send us his “HolySpirit”.
    The Fathers spirit is “HOLY”, are you suggesting something different?  
    Consider this verse (as in, please explain it as you see it in reference to what we are discussing)…

…Like God the Father is (perhaps) the father of his “HolySpirit”.

“shall we not much rather be in subjection unto THE FATHER OF SPIRITS, and live?” (Heb 12:9)
    Are you going to attempt to leave the HolySpirit out of this verse?

And also, please explain this one while you are at it too; OK?…

Eph.4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord,
    one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who
    is above all, and through all, and in you all.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed,

If you were going to import my post to the other thread, then you shouldn't have answered it here. Why have the same discussion in TWO different threads?

I remember someone else asking you this very thing last week. Don't make me get out the delete button again. :)

(I answered you on the other thread.)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Sorry :(, I posted it here before I decided to answer it there. (Link)

And you refused to address it there. Does PROOF that goes against
    the doctrines you teach disturb you that much, that you will wave
    the “mod stick” at anyone who apposes those false teachings?
    Stuart, as well as others, has seen this behavior out of you!

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I accept your apology, Ed.  Now, wouldn't it make sense (since I DID answer your post in the other thread), for me to delete the duplicate here that you pre-maturely posted?

And to answer your question, I'll let you know if and when you ever display any proof against my doctrine.

What “mod stick behavior” has Stu noticed?  You have gotten yourself in a jam, now.  Because Stuart has never brought my behavior as moderator into question, but has questioned how someone who was willing to mention the politically incorrect notion of pms could even BE a moderator.

Once again, you are spouting false claims about me.  One of these times, I'm going to get to my fill of it and give you a tile.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 15 2012,01:42)
    I accept your apology, Ed.  Now, wouldn't it make sense (since I DID answer your post in the other thread), for me to delete the duplicate here that you pre-maturely posted?

And to answer your question, I'll let you know if and when you ever display any proof against my doctrine.

What “mod stick behavior” has Stu noticed?  You have gotten yourself in a jam, now.  Because Stuart has never brought my behavior as moderator into question, but has questioned how someone who was willing to mention the politically incorrect notion of pms could even BE a moderator.

Once again, you are spouting false claims about me.  One of these times, I'm going to get to my fill of it and give you a tile.

Hi Mike,

You brought it up here and that is why I posted it here. I should have
    said I will answer it here: here, being an actual link to the thread.
    I will try to remember to do that in the future; fair enough?

I was referring to the fourth post on this link.
    Quit waving your “Mod” stick at me!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 14 2012,07:26)
    charles

if you think God is at your or our service I have a surprise for you ,God is good NOT STUPID like men that believe other men and in the trinity and make up stories about God

Pierre

why would God want to extolled his omnipotence??  this does not make sens only the Devil want this no ???                

Pierre,

Read all and reflect in dept,because I'm afraid you didn't understand it,since you simply gave importance to only the first part of the whole sentence.

Be extolled not by God Himself,but by those who would be aware of it through the action visisble to them.

Example:When Moses split the sea!

The Jews extolled the omnipotence of God!!

When the Jews saw Lazarus coming out after three days in the grave.

I didn't say In what God is extolled!!

I would suggest to reflect properly to be aware of all the meaning of that sentence especially :

if He could not contain HIMSELF WITHIN HIMSELF WHATEVER HE IS, so that He is only felt or seen as is most suitable for the time, place and persons?
    and:
    more by the wisdom of His BENIGNITY than by the power of His  Majesty

In what should God’s omnipotence be extolled, if He could not contain HIMSELF WITHIN HIMSELF WHATEVER HE IS, so that He is only felt or seen as is most suitable for the time, place and persons? For since the creation of Heaven and earth He has worked for the redemption of all, more by the wisdom of His BENIGNITY than by the power of His  Majesty. And this benignity of wisdom shines most in His tolerance towards the imperfect, leading them, even by their own free will, into the way of perfection.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 14 2012,10:47)
    You brought it up here and that is why I posted it here. I should have
    said I will answer it here: here, being an actual link to the thread.
    I will try to remember to do that in the future; fair enough?

Okay.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 15 2012,13:57)

charles

Pierre

why would God want to extolled his omnipotence??  this does not make sens only the Devil want this no ???                

Pierre,

Read all and reflect in dept,because I'm afraid you didn't understand it,since you simply gave importance to only the first part of the whole sentence.

Be extolled not by God Himself,but by those who would be aware of it through the action visisble to them.

I would suggest to reflect properly to be aware of all the meaning of that sentence especially :

if He could not contain HIMSELF WITHIN HIMSELF WHATEVER HE IS, so that He is only felt or seen as is most suitable for the time, place and persons?
    and:

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

charles

it still ridiculous that expression of yours

when people extolled God it is not for his omnipotence but for the love he has and the words he keep ,this is glory that can not be denied to God ,after all we are his creation and he is our father ,

Pierre

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2012,07:28)

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 15 2012,13:57)

charles

Pierre

Pierre,

and:

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

charles

when people extolled God it is not for his omnipotence but for the love he has and the words he keep ,this is glory that can not be denied to God ,after all we are his creation and he is our father ,

Pierre

when people extolled God it is not for his omnipotence but for the love he has and the words he keep

Pierre,

Read it and make sure you understand it.

It's all there!!!!

For since the creation of Heaven and earth He has worked for the redemption of all, more by the wisdom of His BENIGNITY than by the power of His  Majesty.

Do you know what BENIGNITY means????

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 16 posts - 1,021 through 1,036 (of 1,036 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account