Charles' Jesus is God Proof Texts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,001 through 1,020 (of 1,036 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 08 2012,03:06)

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 07 2012,09:21)
    Now all those who accept Jesus and live holy like Jesus,would automatically become brothers and sisters to Jesus and children of God.

BUT it is through Jesus that they became children of God .

That is my hope, Charles:  To become a BROTHER to Jesus and a SON to his God and our God.  And yes, I hope to do that THROUGH the one God anointed as our savior.

How can you state something so scripturally true like the above, and then turn around and think you will become a SON to Jesus and a BROTHER to his God?  ???

That is my hope, Charles:  To become a BROTHER to Jesus and a SON to his God and our God.  And yes, I hope to do that THROUGH the one God anointed as our savior.

How can you state something so scripturally true like the above, and then turn around and think you will become a SON to Jesus and a BROTHER to his God?  ???

Mike,

I am going to start with the word ANOINTED.

Jesus was born through the conceiving of Mary by the Holy Spirit from God.

Now this means that the soul in the fetus of Jesus became united with the spirit of the Father.

That Mike, is the anointing of Jesus as human being by God the Father in the womb of Mary.

Now Mary is the product through Jesus Spirit created by the Father.

So Jesus was first anointed through His own spirit to create Mary in flesh, and then was anointed to become the soul of the Father to abide within as His own Spirit.

Therefore Jesus was both flesh, and soul through God's spirit,
    in order for God to become both as His own substance Son of God  and  Son of Man.

Mike from now on don't use the word anointed if you want to insist that Jesus is not God in flesh, because like that you are both contradicting yourself, and automatically confirming that Jesus is God Man.

Now the other one is:

and then turn around and think you will become a SON to Jesus and a BROTHER to his God?

For you that's how you see it since you are blind in the worldly wisdom.

But for me I already told  you that

I am a bother to Jesus in flesh, since He was a man, and I am a son of God sanctified also through Jesus since He GLORIFIED, and became one MYSTICAL BODY,BOTH IN FLESH AND SPIRIT in the Father.

Now since Jesus through glorification is united with the Father as one, He is also our Father.

So Jesus is MAN,GOD, AND FATHER

ALL IN HIM, ALL WITH HIM, ALL FOR HIM

THE WORD “ALL” IS CLEAR ENOUGH. Or is it difficult to accept the truth even if it’s clear in worldly wisdom???

I am Grateful to Jesus as God in my substance, and to achieve this,He humbled Himself,He traveled all the way from the abyss through nature, and was born sinless through the same process as me, to prove that it is possible for God not only to become man, but through its process kept it possible for me to inherit eternal life, and  redeemed me through  His suffering, death, and resurrection to become God like Him, since He was man and became God Almighty in flesh and spirit.

Philippians 2: 5 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

charles

Now since Jesus through glorification is united with the Father as one, He is also our Father.

what is the glorification of Christ ?? and what is the glorification of God ??

answer this and it will kill your believe that Christ is the father ,

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 08 2012,06:00)
    Mike,

Good. That seems a fine place to start, Charles.

Anointed means “dedicated to the service OF God”.

If Jesus is in the service OF God, and therefore a servant OF God, then Jesus can't possibly BE the God he is a servant OF, right?

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 09 2012,00:20)
    charles

what is the glorification of Christ ??  and what is the glorification of God ??

answer this and it will kill your believe that Christ is the father ,

Pierre

what is the glorification of Christ ??  and what is the glorification of God ??

Pierre,

Before I say something,I would suggest to go back in this thread and you will find at least two posts regarding glorification.

Reflect on them and then ask me again whatever you want.

It seems you didn't read all of my posts,so please do read them first.

Now to give you a hint there can never be a glorification single handed even Almighty Himself since He emanated His spirit and called Him His Son.

And that's why Jesus is God Himself because only God can achieve glorification by Himself single handed because He is the source of All EXISTENCE.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 09 2012,03:17)

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 08 2012,06:00)
    Mike,

Good.  That seems a fine place to start, Charles.

If Jesus is in the service OF God, and therefore a servant OF God, then Jesus can't possibly BE the God he is a servant OF, right?

Mike,

No it's not right!!

In your maturity and your worldly wisdom,of which I have every respect since we live in this world,what is “servant of God”  means to you, always referring to Jesus???

Now to reflect even in depth,can you live without any food???

If you cannot live without food does it mean that the food is serving you?

Who is superior you or the Food since your life depends on the food???

Mike I employ people,these also serve me!!

Does that mean that I could equally function my business without my employee???

Now if I could run my business without employee,as a selfemployed, my business is serving me??

If without my business I could starve to death does my business is serving me???

WHO IS SUPERIOR MY BUSINESS OR ME?????

Who would suffer at the end??the food,my business,my employee, or even ME.

IF SO THEREFORE ALL ARE SERVING,AND ALL ARE BEING SERVED.

DON'T YOU THINK SO MIKE????

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 08 2012,23:00)

So Jesus was first anointed through His own spirit to create Mary in flesh, and then was anointed to become the soul of the Father to abide within as His own Spirit.

Hi Charles,

Could you explain this ONE POINT ONLY a bit more,
    because it just sounds like you are talking in circles?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 09 2012,08:43)

DON'T YOU THINK SO MIKE?

Of whom is God a servant, Charles?

Besides, you're missing the whole point. YOU brought up “anointed” in your last post to me. I'm trying to explain to you what should be common sense: If Jesus is the one ANOINTED BY GOD, then he can't possibly BE the God of whom he is the ANOINTED ONE.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. 10 2012,11:34]

carmel,Jan. wrote:

DON'T YOU THINK SO MIKE?

Besides, you're missing the whole point.  YOU brought up “anointed” in your last post to me.  I'm trying to explain to you what should be common sense:  If Jesus is the one ANOINTED BY GOD, then he can't possibly BE the God of whom he is the ANOINTED ONE.

Besides, you're missing the whole point.  YOU brought up “anointed” in your last post to me.  I'm trying to explain to you what should be common sense:  If Jesus is the one ANOINTED BY GOD, then he can't possibly BE the God of whom he is the ANOINTED ONE.

Mike,

Why not??

If the Son was always one with the Father( A spirit within a spirit, a spirit of the same spirit, a substance of the same substance)

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT PERCEIVE THIS FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN A TRIUNE GOD.

Now God emanated a spirit from Him, gave Him all power to create all.

Now since the Father gave Him all power who is serving, the one who is giving ,or the one who is receiving, or BOTH??? serving each other.

When Jesus as a human being asked His Father to raise Lazarus, who is serving, who is receiving the order, who is obeying, executing, and raising Lazarus???

Definitely the Father, so the Father is obeying, and serving His Son.

From the other hand Jesus, since He is the true visible Man God, is serving the Father who is within the soul of the Son as a carrier of His spirit, through the power of the Holy Spirit.

To be more clear.

You have a soul and a flesh body

Explain this now then!!

Who is serving who according to you???

Peace and Love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2012,01:49)

Hi Charles,

God bless

Charles?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 11 2012,10:50)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 10 2012,11:34)
    I'm trying to explain to you what should be common sense:  If Jesus is the one ANOINTED BY GOD, then he can't possibly BE the God of whom he is the ANOINTED ONE.

Mike,

Why not??

If the Son was always one with the Father( A spirit within a spirit, a spirit of the same spirit, a substance of the same substance)

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT PERCEIVE THIS FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN A TRIUNE GOD.

And why would I believe in a triune God, Charles?  The very scriptures from which I gain my understanding don't ever mention a triune God.  They mention our ONE God, the Father, and another one who is the servant, son, and priest OF the Father.  The thought of a triune God comes from men, Charles; men who have been blinded by the god of this world.

When Jesus as a human being asked His Father to raise Lazarus, who is serving, who is receiving the order, who is obeying, executing, and raising Lazarus???

Charles, if you ask God to remove a tumor from your brain, and He answers your prayer and removes it, would you think that God was your servant, obeying ORDERS from you?  ???

If Jesus ASKED his Father to raise Lazarus, then it is a matter of the one WITHOUT the power to do it ASKING the One WITH the power for a FAVOR.  It is NOT a matter of Jesus COMMANDING his own God and master to do something.

peace,
    mike

carmel
    Participant

Hi Charles,

God bless

Edj,

You used the word circle!!

Who can deny that God is not in a circular function, in the Father Son and Holy Spirit

Look at the universe !!

Look at our daily life!!

Look at our process!!

Aren't we in a recycling process??

Didn't we commence our existence from the Father as the Archangel Lucifer and his allies???

Didn't we start our circle from there and ended up in the abyss, and we are now on the doorstep of paradise waiting to  end this mortal corrupted flesh body, and start  the road to holiness to return to the Father as spiritual creatures??Something that we should have done millions of years ago if it wasn’t  Adam’s fall.

Now before I explain your point, I would like to give my view, regarding the word anointed.

I said:

So Jesus was first anointed through His own spirit to create Mary in flesh

Now that first anointing was not actually the very first.

That was the first anointing of Jesus’ Spirit as a human being.

So let’s look at the very first anointing and through it humbly speaking we could be more aware of the difference between the same titles, entities, functions and whatever they may be when referred to creatures and when referred to Jesus Spirit.

We start from the first master piece of God LUCIFER when he was anointed.

So Lucifer was anointed by God to possess a unique power to create.

Lucifer was a created being, and as a created being, he was created by God  perfectly balanced  between two concepts, since He was created, in order to establish his relation with God in his free will.

Now although the power of Lucifer was directly through God , who is the main source of all, the Father was not in the position to abide in Lucifer as his spirit.

FIRST, for the simple reason that since Lucifer was  free to act which ever way he liked, the Father would not allow the least feeling, desire, and call it what you like which is detrimental to HIS most pure and sensitive spirit  Therefore  the Father would destroy it instantly to protect His purity.

SECOND, the Father could only abide at least within a spirit equally to Him in every sense. And this where and why the spirit of Jesus, the word, God’s same spirit would have to be in a way sacrificed. This spirit would be in between God’s creatures and the Father, to act like a mediator, protective spirit for both ways, and also that since it is the same God’s spirit it would not be sensible for the Father to destroy His own Spirit of His Son and commit  a suicide.

For the word of God (Jesus)is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow,

THIRD reason is that Jesus Spirit is vital for His creatures in order to return to the Father through their own free will, and also preserve the eternal life.

Now for Jesus’ Spirit to be so powerful in order to resist all kind of evil without destroying God’s creatures, He would require the power of the Father as well, and this is acquired through the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ spirit, with Jesus’ Spirit, for Jesus’ Spirit.  
    So although the Father remains in Heaven, His total power would be transferred in Jesus through the Holy Spirit, to be able to create all in Himself for the Father.

So the very first anointing of Jesus Spirit was when the Father started to create His spiritual creatures, through Jesus, while He  was one with the Father.
    It is also important to be aware that the Father still maintains His power although the equivalent power  was given to His Son.

Now let’s compare the anointing of Lucifer to that of Jesus.

Lucifer was created, possessed a soul from Jesus,(one concept) and a spirit from the Holy Spirit (second concept) was anointing through the Father’s power.

Jesus was not created but emanated from the Father, the same  equivalent spirit of the Father. Was anointed with a Further equivalent Spirit from the Father through the Holy Spirit.

So to clarify:

JESUS’ SPIRIT(from the Father), The HOLY SPIRIT ,and ALL THE POWER OF THE FATHER through the anointing.

My question is do you expect Jesus’  Spirit in that manner and  state not GOD Himself, when He  is a triune God  

Now to your point:

So Jesus Spirit,(the word)together with the power of the Father through the  Holy Spirit was emanated from the Father to be transformed , and used up to create  our creation, in Matter, soul, and spirit. ALL BY HIM,ALL IN HIM,AND ALL FOR HIM.

John4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both HE(HOLY SPIRIT)THAT SOWETH AND HE ( JESUS) THAT REAPETH may rejoice together.

37And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.

Therefore,this spirit,with the power of the Hoy Spirit from the Father, through the process   of our creation,  was anointed again when He became a human being through nature in Mary first! The substance which GOD the Father needed to become man.

Got it! So the Father used up His own substance of the Son sacrifying it to become a particular matter to create all anew, to become the first born of every creature, and in the same process to create the pure flesh body of Mary, which was the first, first born female in the genealogy of Mary.

Now Jesus' soul came through nature by the power of the Holy Spirit, but also derived from Jesus Spirit, which was vital in order to be like His creatures, and also for their redemption and eternal life.

THEIR OWN SUBSTANCE GOD to be ALL IN HIM,ALL BY HIM, AND ALL FOR HIM.

Now when Mary was conceived, she became so through the the Holy Spirit, and the power of the Father.

Luke 1:35…………The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:

Through this process Jesus was anointed the third time and was born as the Son of God ,GOD MAN with the direct spirit of the Father within His soul.

So Jesus' flesh  came from nature in Mary’s body first, which originally was His own spirit, His soul also  from nature with the power of the Holy Spirit derived from His own Spirit, and  His spirit is of the Father Himself.

So How can anybody deny that Jesus is not GOD MAN, when all His substance BODY,SOUL,AND SPIRIT BELONG TO GOD.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 11 2012,11:50)

mikeboll64,Jan. 10 2012,11:34]

carmel,Jan. wrote:

DON'T YOU THINK SO MIKE?

Mike,

Why not??

Now God emanated a spirit from Him, gave Him all power to create all.

Now since the Father gave Him all power who is serving, the one who is giving ,or the one who is receiving, or BOTH??? serving each other.

From the other hand Jesus, since He is the true visible Man God, is serving the Father who is within the soul of the Son as a carrier of His spirit, through the power of the Holy Spirit.

To be more clear.

You have a soul and a flesh body

Explain this now then!!

Who is serving who according to you???

Peace and Love in Jesus

Charles

Good points Charles!  

Blessings!

Keith

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 12 2012,09:54)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 10 2012,11:34)
    I'm trying to explain to you what should be common sense:  If Jesus is the one ANOINTED BY GOD, then he can't possibly BE the God of whom he is the ANOINTED ONE.

Mike,

Why not??

And why would I believe in a triune God, Charles?  The very scriptures from which I gain my understanding don't ever mention a triune God.  They mention our ONE God, the Father, and another one who is the servant, son, and priest OF the Father.  The thought of a triune God comes from men, Charles; men who have been blinded by the god of this world.

Charles, if you ask God to remove a tumor from your brain, and He answers your prayer and removes it, would you think that God was your servant, obeying ORDERS from you?  ???

If Jesus ASKED his Father to raise Lazarus, then it is a matter of the one WITHOUT the power to do it ASKING the One WITH the power for a FAVOR.  It is NOT a matter of Jesus COMMANDING his own God and master to do something.

peace,
    mike

And why would I believe in a triune God, Charles?

MIKE ,

You do what you beleive in.

But don't say scripture does not mention a triune God.

The word triune it's not there,but the three entities of God are there as clear as crystal.THE FATHER,THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

You could twist it the way you like.

But to me that would be a miraculous service,and the servant is GOD,and then I would thank him more then ever!

And whoever offer a srvice is a servant.

GOD is meek,and humble,and through meeknes,and humbleness redeemed us.

Mark 10:45 But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:

44And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all.

45For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Mike be honest and reflect!

WHAT IS CHARITY??

WHO GIVES ALWAYS IS SERVING EVEN IF HE IS PAID FOR.

When I do a job to a client,I'll be offerring a service,therefore I am a servant to my client,and unless I don't serve him well I won't get paid.

The Father couldn't do that miracle without Jesus being a man,since He needed the body of Jesus. Without Jesus presence the Father could not be revealed.

That's why the OT god is a mystery, unknown and useless regarding His identity, and He wanted to be a GOD in FLESH IN JESUS, THEIR GOD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!

I told you Mike they are both serving and both are being served.

KEEP ON TWISTING

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 13 2012,06:35)

Hi Charles,

God bless

Edj,

You used the word circle!!

Who can deny that God is not in a circular function, in the Father Son and Holy Spirit

Look at the universe !!

Look at our daily life!!

Look at our process!!

Aren't we in a recycling process??

Didn't we commence our existence from the Father as the Archangel Lucifer and his allies???

Didn't we start our circle from there and ended up in the abyss, and we are now on the doorstep of paradise waiting to  end this mortal corrupted flesh body, and start  the road to holiness to return to the Father as spiritual creatures??Something that we should have done millions of years ago if it wasn’t  Adam’s fall.

Now before I explain your point, I would like to give my view, regarding the word anointed.

I said:

So Jesus was first anointed through His own spirit to create Mary in flesh

Now that first anointing was not actually the very first.

That was the first anointing of Jesus’ Spirit as a human being.

So let’s look at the very first anointing and through it humbly speaking we could be more aware of the difference between the same titles, entities, functions and whatever they may be when referred to creatures and when referred to Jesus Spirit.

We start from the first master piece of God LUCIFER when he was anointed.

So Lucifer was anointed by God to possess a unique power to create.

Lucifer was a created being, and as a created being, he was created by God  perfectly balanced  between two concepts, since He was created, in order to establish his relation with God in his free will.

Now although the power of Lucifer was directly through God , who is the main source of all, the Father was not in the position to abide in Lucifer as his spirit.

FIRST, for the simple reason that since Lucifer was  free to act which ever way he liked, the Father would not allow the least feeling, desire, and call it what you like which is detrimental to HIS most pure and sensitive spirit  Therefore  the Father would destroy it instantly to protect His purity.

SECOND, the Father could only abide at least within a spirit equally to Him in every sense. And this where and why the spirit of Jesus, the word, God’s same spirit would have to be in a way sacrificed. This spirit would be in between God’s creatures and the Father, to act like a mediator, protective spirit for both ways, and also that since it is the same God’s spirit it would not be sensible for the Father to destroy His own Spirit of His Son and commit  a suicide.

For the word of God (Jesus)is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow,

THIRD reason is that Jesus Spirit is vital for His creatures in order to return to the Father through their own free will, and also preserve the eternal life.

Now for Jesus’ Spirit to be so powerful in order to resist all kind of evil without destroying God’s creatures, He would require the power of the Father as well, and this is acquired through the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ spirit, with Jesus’ Spirit, for Jesus’ Spirit.  
    So although the Father remains in Heaven, His total power would be transferred in Jesus through the Holy Spirit, to be able to create all in Himself for the Father.

So the very first anointing of Jesus Spirit was when the Father started to create His spiritual creatures, through Jesus, while He  was one with the Father.
    It is also important to be aware that the Father still maintains His power although the equivalent power  was given to His Son.

Now let’s compare the anointing of Lucifer to that of Jesus.

Lucifer was created, possessed a soul from Jesus,(one concept) and a spirit from the Holy Spirit (second concept) was anointing through the Father’s power.

Jesus was not created but emanated from the Father, the same  equivalent spirit of the Father. Was anointed with a Further equivalent Spirit from the Father through the Holy Spirit.

So to clarify:

JESUS’ SPIRIT(from the Father), The HOLY SPIRIT ,and ALL THE POWER OF THE FATHER through the anointing.

My question is do you expect Jesus’  Spirit in that manner and  state not GOD Himself, when He  is a triune God  

Now to your point:

So Jesus Spirit,(the word)together with the power of the Father through the  Holy Spirit was emanated from the Father to be transformed , and used up to create  our creation, in Matter, soul, and spirit. ALL BY HIM,ALL IN HIM,AND ALL FOR HIM.

John4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both HE(HOLY SPIRIT)THAT SOWETH AND HE ( JESUS) THAT REAPETH may rejoice together.

37And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.

Therefore,this spirit,with the power of the Hoy Spirit from the Father, through the process   of our creation,  was anointed again when He became a human being through nature in Mary first! The substance which GOD the Father needed to become man.

Got it! So the Father used up His own substance of the Son sacrifying it to become a particular matter to create all anew, to become the first born of every creature, and in the same process to create the pure flesh body of Mary, which was the first, first born female in the genealogy of Mary.

Now Jesus' soul came through nature by the power of the Holy Spirit, but also derived from Jesus Spirit, which was vital in order to be like His creatures, and also for their redemption and eternal life.

THEIR OWN SUBSTANCE GOD to be ALL IN HIM,ALL BY HIM, AND ALL FOR HIM.

Now when Mary was conceived, she became so through the the Holy Spirit, and the power of the Father.

Luke 1:35…………The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:

Through this process Jesus was anointed the third time and was born as the Son of God ,GOD MAN with the direct spirit of the Father within His soul.

So Jesus' flesh  came from nature in Mary’s body first, which originally was His own spirit, His soul also  from nature with the power of the Holy Spirit deriv
    ed from His own Spirit, and  His spirit is of the Father Himself.

So How can anybody deny that Jesus is not GOD MAN, when all His substance BODY,SOUL,AND SPIRIT BELONG TO GOD.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Carmel,

Thanks for the explanation on how you see things!

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 12 2012,14:17)
    The word triune it's not there,but the three entities of God are there as clear as crystal.THE FATHER,THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Jehovah is the Most High God. (Gen 14:22)  And Jesus is the SON OF the Most High God. (Mark 5:7)

Charles, what do you make of these two scriptures?  If we only have ONE God Almighty, and that One is Yahweh the Father, then what does it mean that Jesus is the SON OF that One?

In your mind, does “son of” mean “same exact being as”?  ???

But to me that would be a miraculous service,and the servant is GOD,and then I would thank him more then ever!

So God is sometimes YOUR servant? ???  What if you were making a petition before a king, and the king granted your petition?  Was the king your servant, because he did you a favor?

Charles, if you cannot even detect the nonsensical things you have to pretend to believe in order to support your comically flawed, man-made doctrine, then what's the cure?  You won't believe the clear scriptures that say we have but ONE God, THE FATHER.  You won't believe Jesus when he says the one he is PRAYING TO is the ONLY TRUE GOD.  

You won't believe your Lord when he says to worship Yahweh your God, and serve Him ONLY.  You neither believe him nor do what it is he told you to do.

Charles, both Jesus and I want to know why you call him “Lord, Lord”, and not do what he says?  ???

I told you Mike they are both serving and both are being served.

KEEP ON TWISTING

No Charles.  God Almighty is a servant to no one.  Jesus, on the other hand, is God's servant.  So YOU can keep twisting and twisting until the cows come home; but it won't change the scriptures.

We have ONE God, the Father. End of story.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 12 2012,13:57)

mikeboll64,Jan. 10 2012,11:34]I'm trying to explain to you what should be common sense:  If Jesus is the one ANOINTED BY GOD, then he can't possibly BE the God of whom he is the ANOINTED ONE.

Mike,

Why not??

Good points Charles!  

Blessings!

Keith

Really Keith?  ???

We have but ONE God, and Jesus is the anointed one OF that ONE God.

Yet it makes sense to you that the anointed one OF God IS the very God who anointed him?  ???

Keith, of whom is God Almighty a servant?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 13 2012,18:21)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 12 2012,13:57)

mikeboll64,Jan. 10 2012,11:34]I'm trying to explain to you what should be common sense:  If Jesus is the one ANOINTED BY GOD, then he can't possibly BE the God of whom he is the ANOINTED ONE.

Mike,

Why not??

Good points Charles!  

Blessings!

Keith

Really Keith?  ???

We have but ONE God, and Jesus is the anointed of OF that ONE God.

Yet it makes sense to you that the anointed one OF God IS the very God who anointed him?  ???

Mike

Keith came back but not improved,still dancing is live away

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

He probably even has a big, goofy mustache like that! :)

terraricca
    Participant

:D :D

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 12 2012,19:21)

Mike

First, Jesus is “God” as the scriptures teach and Jesus is “Almighty” as the scriptures teach.

Secondly as Charles has stated…

When your eyes are open to see that the “Spirit of God” is the “Spirit of Christ” and the Father and Jesus in Spirit are not only One in unity but also one “Spirit” ontologically i.e. they share the exact same attributes and that in nature they are exactly the same, and then put that together with Matt 28:19 and other scriptures, then your eyes will see God as a “triune” being and stop seeing Jesus as a puny little man servant. Then you will see him as the Lord of Glory, and the King of Kings that he is. Then you will begin to honor him with the same honor that you honor the Father with, that is if you do honor the Father!

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 1,001 through 1,020 (of 1,036 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account