Charles' Jesus is God Proof Texts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,036 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 05 2011,03:31)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 04 2011,16:50)
    Hi Pierre,

I understood Ed the same way you did – that he was saying a person whose brain doesn't work doesn't have a soul.

mike

edj is on the run now  :D  :D

PIERRE,

NO; I don't think so!  …I run from nothing and nobody!

You ask questions, not to learn, but only to judge the answer!
    So that is why I sometimes ignore you, Pierre. Sorry, if the truth hurts. :(

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 05 2011,17:17)

Hi Pierre,

I understood Ed the same way you did – that he was saying a person whose brain doesn't work doesn't have a soul.

mike

PIERRE,

God bless

edj

you just run and judge my question not to be good and it is you that initiate it,

carmel
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 04 2011,10:00)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 03 2011,08:59)

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 02 2011,00:39)
    Mike,

“the ONLY true God and Jesus Christ

That's correct, Charles.

Mike AND Charles.

Mark AND Irene.

John AND Jim.

See how that word AND makes the above references be about TWO beings, not one?

You wrote “the ONLY true God AND Jesus Christ”.  The word “AND” works the same way in this sentence fragment as it does in the ones above.  It makes the statement refer to TWO, not to ONE.  And since only ONE of the TWO mentioned is “the ONLY true God”, that means the other one mentioned is NOT “the ONLY true God”.  Just like the sentence fragment “Mike AND Charles” prohibits Charles from BEING Mike.

(Hint, the word “christ” is another dead giveaway, for it refers – not to God Himself – but to someone who has been anointed BY God.)

peace,
    mike

the ONLY true God and Jesus Christ

That they may know YOU, the only true God, and Jesus Christ,

YOU is both God, and Jesus christ

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Mike,

THAT THEY MAY KNOW YOU,THE ONLY TRUE SOUL,AND MIKE

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 05 2011,10:17)

Hi Pierre,

mike

PIERRE,

God bless

So that is why I sometimes ignore you, Pierre. Sorry, if the truth hurts.

Edj.

Well said!

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 04 2011,04:54)
    right now this is what he is leading me to. I have no idea why, but it is.

Mark,

Satan also leads people.  He is the god of this world, and can masquerade as an angel of light, after all.

That's why we must test all things against the only thing we know as truth – the scriptures.  If “God” is leading you to an understanding that contradicts His own written word, then I have news for you, brother – it is not God who is leading you.

You mentioned in the other thread that you can't “win” against me because I am “more skilled than you”.  What you mistakenly interpret as my “great skill” is simply my strict adherence to what the scriptures actually teach.  When my understanding has scriptural support and yours doesn't, it only seems like I have “more skill” than you.  I assure you that is not the case.  

Here's an example of the difference between us:
    I believe that God Almighty is ONE, and that one God SENT His own begotten Son as a sacrificial Lamb offering to atone for the mounting sins of all mankind.

You believe that God Almighty is THREE, and that one of those three – God Himself – was KILLED at the hands of the mere humans he created.

One of these understandings is completely scriptural and therefore easy to teach – making the teacher seem “more skilled”.  The other is a comically flawed, man-made doctrine that is EASILY refuted by the scriptures – making the one who teaches that doctrine seem “less skilled” by comparison.

peace and love to you,
    mike

Pastry
    Participant

If you want to judge, then judge, I cannot help that . but one day you will understand. Peace and love Irene- I hope ya'll are well-Mark

Mark! No I am not going to judge anyone….this site is for debating Scriptures and that is what I am doing…. I also wanted to show you, staying in the Catholic Church is not the best situation to all your and the Churches problems…. but for whatever reason you don't want to hear it, is not what hurts me…We left all Churches of this world…. we don't want to be part of it…do I miss the fellowship-of course I do….but God means more to me then anything….So I wish you all the best and hopefully Christ will come soon….Peace and Love Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 06 2011,09:44)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 05 2011,10:17)

Hi Pierre,

mike

PIERRE,

God bless

So that is why I sometimes ignore you, Pierre. Sorry, if the truth hurts.

Edj.

Well said!

Charles

Charles

so according to you two guys ,we should take your words and not tested against scriptures ??

if this is true, you guys belong to the false religions of this world

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 04 2011,12:40)

The DRB render from the beginning.

“From the beginning” does not mean or refering to the Son of God,that He had a beginning, but it is referring to the beginning of the spiritual creation,through the Son's spirit,THE WORD, who was one with the Father.

???  That comment makes no logical sense………….just like most of the Trinitarian mish-mash that they try to pass off as logical, when it is anything but.

So Jesus is making it clear that before the world was He was with the Glory of the Father.

I agree that Jesus was with his own God before the world was founded.  He even asked PERMISSION from his own God to be granted the glory he had at that time.

The word YOU,is a reference to the Father,and since the Father was eternal,and Jesus stated that He was with the GLORY OF THE Father it is clear that He was eternal with Him.

Can't you even see the wishful thinking on your part here, Charles?  The words say “before the world was made”, but in your mind it says “from eternity”. ???

Quote (mikeboll @ 64)
    The fact is that the Hebrew words “yowm” and “qedem” don't refer to “eternity” or “everlasting”, but to “of old” and “ancient”.

Mike, where did you get the word “yowm”

I made a mistake, Charles.  The Hebrew word “yowm” means “time period”, like a day or whatever.  The word I meant to write is “owlam”.  The Hebrew says that this Messiah's origins were from “days of antiquity” (yowm owlam).  I mistakenly posted “yowm” instead of “owlam”.  Sorry for the confusion.

So what you stated here about Jesus, AND THE WORD “OLAM” IS USED, does it mean that psalm 90:2, since it refers to the Father, is also not enough proof that the word “OLAM” MAKES THE FATHER ETERNAL?

That is EXACTLY what I'm saying.  And I brought up Ps 90:2 in a thread I started that asked the question:  “Is God really from eternity?”.  Because there is NO Hebrew word that really means “from eternity”.  As your source, Dr.Arnold Fruchenbaum said, owlam and qedem are “are the strongest Hebrew words ever used for eternity past.”  But we know from many other scriptures that they don't actually MEAN “from eternity past”, but instead “from a long time ago”.  So while I strongly believe that God Almighty IS from eternity, there is no scripture that specifically says so.  All the scriptures say is that God was “from a long time ago”.

Charles, consider this scripture, which uses the same words concerning the city of Tyre:
    Isaiah 23:7
    Is this really your boisterous city whose origins are in the distant past, and whose feet led her to a distant land to reside?

This verse also uses “qedem yowm”, meaning “from ancient days”.  This is similar to the phrase used of Jesus in Micah 5:2 (yowm owlam).  Will you make a claim that the city of Tyre is “from eternity” also?  Or do you only make “wishful thinking” claims like that when it comes to Jesus?

THE PERSON who said WHOM SHALL I SEND is the same person who said HERE I AM, SEND ME!

This is a clear proof that the Godhead are three persons in one God

Are you saying that Isaiah is a member of the “Godhead”?  Because that is who said “Send me”.

peace,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 05 2011,00:54)
    Mike,

That is a great comparison, Charles.  Just as you can see from your sentence that “Mike” is NOT “the only true soul” that the “you” is, you can likewise see in John 17:3 that “Jesus Christ” is NOT “the only true God” that the “you” is.

John 17:3
    Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

This is what we know from this scripture:
    1.  The Father is the “you” – as can be attained from verse 1, where it shows who Jesus is praying to.
    2.  The one referred to as “you” is “the only true God”.
    3.  The word “and” distinguishes Jesus Christ as someone OTHER THAN the “you”, and therefore someone OTHER THAN “the only true God” in that verse.
    4.  The phrase “whom you have sent” further distinguishes Jesus Christ as someone OTHER THAN the “you” who is the only true God, because it lists him, not AS that only true God, but as someone who was SENT BY that only true God.

In conclusion, John 17:3 CLEARLY speaks of one who is the “ONLY true God” – this is the one to whom Jesus was PRAYING.  And it tells us that eternal life means the taking in of knowledge of BOTH “the only true God” AND the one that “the only true God” SENT.

Charles, this shouldn't be so hard.  I seriously feel like I'm explaining basic English to a first-grader here.  Surely you are intelligent enough to understand that 17:3 speaks of TWO – one who prayed TO the other, right?  Surely you can see that we must take in knowledge of BOTH of these TWO, right?  If so, then why is it so hard for you to see that only ONE of these TWO is referred to by the OTHER of the TWO as “the ONLY true God”?  ???

peace,
    mike

carmel
    Participant

Correct.  The Father, (who IS God Almighty), was pleased to have so much of Him dwell in the Son He begot

No MIke that is completely out of context:

Those Scriptures are talking about Jesus and His function in our creation.

SO  ALL FULLNESS(all creation) DWELL, not ALL HIS(the Father) FULLNES DWELL

Exactly following it, in 20 it says:”by him to reconcile all things unto himself;” So it is emphasized, that all our creation is back to the dominion of the Father through Jesus blood on the cross.

Matthew13:44Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field

He officially received His fullness on His Baptism, He didn't die to receive His Father fullness.  

Now read hereunder,where the word “FULLNESS” refers to the Godhead

Colossians 2:9

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

In 10 it is clear through the words AND YOU ARE COMPLETE IN HIM.

John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

Here Jesus is making it clear that since  He as a human being lives through the Spirit of the Father,we also as humans live through His Spirit.

That's why ALL IN HIM!

Also that's why:

The spirit gives life the flesh counts for nothing,this is a proof that Jesus' spirit gave life to our creation.

All kind of body no matter what it is, is alive in Jesus'spirit'

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Also

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the LIFE OF THE WORLD.

Here Jesus is clear that His spirit came down from heaven,(GENESIS 1:3) and from the moment of His death on the cross all our creation became REFURBISHED through the elimination of Satan’s spirit,and replaced by Jesus Spirit eternally.

Again John 8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth forever

It is evidentlly clear that Jesus is confirming that He will remove Satan's spirit, and He will take over for ever through the baptism of the blood on the cross.

All in Him, All with Him, All for Him.

John 6 is entirely dedicated for this mystery,from the beginning, He manifested the miracle of the bread,and then afterwards He confirmed it through His speeches.

The statement which I consider vital in this context is:

6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Therefore the entire  food is the embodiment of Jesus’ spirit.
    FOR THOSE WHO REALLY BELIEVE IN HIM, and lives by His word.

Matthew 7:24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock

1 John 2:4He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

6He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

So all our creation is dwelling within Jesus spirit.

John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God,THAT YE BBELIEVE ON HIM WHOM HE HATH SENT

1Corinthians 11:23For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

24And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

25After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

26For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

27Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

28But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

29For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body

So all those who believe in Jesus, on consuming food and drink, and offer it to Him,they would also be recieving Jesus spirit in them through the Holy Spirit.

The Son's spirit was consumed to create all, and the only way for His spirit to go back to the Father was to be born first in the body of  virgin Mary as the substance for His flesh, and then acquire back His spirit through the power of the Holy Spirit from the Father to be  born as GOD AND MAN.

He   died  nailed on the cross ,to signify unification,and  became one with nature, as He is spiritually replacing Satan's spirit,destroyed completely His human body ,and  poured all His vital blood on earth,  to baptized it with, since it was cursed first through Adam,and than through Abel's blood,the first ever born son of God.

Through this manifestation,He reconciled everything onto Himself.

Luke 12:50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

Also where through the murdering of Abel the first Son of God ever born curse came out of the earth,through the murdering of the last Son of God new life came out of the earth.

Genesis 4:11And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

Matthew 27:52And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

Jesus ,burried in a brand new grave and in a spiritually clean earth, was glorified with the FATHER, in a GENUINE MYSTICAL BODY by  the power of the Holy Spirit from Father . Therefore the spirit of God and the ex human body of Jesus became ONE FOR ETERNITY not like He was on earth one fully human and one fully God.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Charles, your posts are taking up too much of my limited time on HN.  Would you strive to shorten them to a manageable size?  Surely you don't think it's necessary for me to address your many misunderstandings of scripture ALL IN ONE POST, do you? :)  This is what we call “flooding the post”.  It is a common Trinitarian practice, because you all know that one scripture at a time, the Bible doesn't really teach your doctrine.  Therefore, you must lump a bunch of out of context scriptures together in an effort to overwhelm by sheer volume.  I don't play that game.  

So, from now on, pick ONE scripture that you think says “Jesus is God Almighty”, and I'll show you that it DOESN'T say that.  I simply don't have the time to deal with these long, all-encompassing posts you've been making.

Col 2
    9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority.

This passage says that we have also been given the fullness that was given Christ.

Colossians 1:19
    For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

This scripture tells us why this fullness dwells in Jesus, and through him, in us.  It is because GOD was pleased for it to be this way.  Now if Jesus IS that GOD, what sense would it make to say “God was pleased that His OWN fulless dwell in HIMSELF”?  ???

Charles, if you continue to make your posts so long, I will just continue to address only the first point in the post – like I did here.  Sorry, but that's all I have time for.

peace,
    mike

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 06 2011,06:20)

Mike,

That is a great comparison, Charles.  Just as you can see from your sentence that “that the “you” is, you can likewise see in John 17:3 that “Jesus Christ” is NOT “the only true God” that the “you” is.

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

1.  The Father is the “you” – as can be attained from verse 1, where it shows who Jesus is praying to.
    3.  The word “and” distinguishes Jesus Christ as someone OTHER THAN the “you”, and therefore someone OTHER THAN “the only true God” in that verse.
    4.  The phrase “whom you have sent” further distinguishes Jesus Christ as someone OTHER THAN the “you” who is the only true God, because it lists him, not AS that only true God, but as someone who was SENT BY that only true God.

In conclusion, John 17:3 CLEARLY speaks of one who is the “ONLY true God” – this is the one to whom Jesus was PRAYING.  And it tells us that eternal life means the taking in of knowledge of BOTH “the only true God” AND the one that “the only true God” SENT.

Charles, this shouldn't be so hard.  I seriously feel like I'm explaining basic English to a first-grader here.  Surely you are intelligent enough to understand that 17:3 speaks of TWO – one who prayed TO the other, right?  Surely you can see that we must take in knowledge of BOTH of these TWO, right?  If so, then why is it so hard for you to see that only ONE of these TWO is referred to by the OTHER of the TWO as “the ONLY true God”?  ???

peace,
    mike

Mike” is NOT “the only true soul”

YOU  “MIKE”  IS THE ONLY TRUE SOUL,AND MIKE WHICH GOD HAS SENT IN YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB.

DON'T TELL ME THAT you have another one or YOUR SOUL IS A FALSE ONE,OTHERWISE I CALL YOU A DEVIL??

Now Jesus was making it clear before His crucifiction that as soon as He is raised from death, He will no longer remain one fully man and one fully God,but become one as Christ which means God with a spiritual flesh Body.

[Quote]that “Jesus Christ” is NOT “the only true God” that the “you” is.[Quote]

Jesus human  (not Christ yet) prayed His Father(still Spirit), who was in Jesus' soul from the Holy Spirit of the Father to glorify HIm in order to glorify Himself(Father) and become ONE UNIQUE ALMIGHTY GOD IN SPIRITUAL FLESH,IN JESUS CHRIST.

NOT SPIRIT ONLY LIKE GOD THE FATHER WAS AND STILL IS BEFORE JESUS  WAS RAISED FROM DEATH.

The Body of Jesus united with the Spirit of the Father.

Two to become one.

The fundamental concept of God's kingdom.

The spiritual kingdom and the carnal kingdom.

The spirtual world and the carnal world.

The invisble and the visible.

The light and the darkness.

Jesus' spirit and Satan's flesh

The man and the woman.

The soul and the flesh.

The good and the evil.

The positive and the negative.  Like we have in our blood.

Like we have in all the elments of the world

Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 05 2011,15:36)

Mike,

That is a great comparison, Charles.  Just as you can see from your sentence that “that the “you” is, you can likewise see in John 17:3 that “Jesus Christ” is NOT “the only true God” that the “you” is.

peace,
    mike

YOU  “MIKE”  IS THE ONLY TRUE SOUL,AND MIKE WHICH GOD HAS SENT IN YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB.

No Charles.  In the sentence you made up, there is one called “you”, who is the “only true soul”.  And then there is someone ELSE who is called “Mike”.

And in John 17:3, there is one called “you”, who is the “only true God”. And then there is someone ELSE who is called “Jesus Christ”.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 06 2011,07:39)

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 05 2011,15:36)

Mike,

peace,
    mike

No Charles.  In the sentence you made up, there is one called “you”, who is the “only true soul”.  And then there is someone ELSE who is called “Mike”.  

And in John 17:3, there is one called “you”, who is the “only true God”.  And then there is someone ELSE who is called “Jesus Christ”.

And in John 17:3, there is one called “you”, who is the “only true God”.  And then there is someone ELSE who is called “Jesus Christ”.

1 LET not your heart be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in me.

Mike ,

In the above scripture,Jesus made it clear to His apostles that from then on they shouldn't worry to believe in God,like it was in the old testament with so many gods and voices,which eventually all would end.

They believe in God ,but also in Him othewise it would be useless,because only through Him the Father accept whatever goes to Him.

That's why Jesus said those words in 17:3:

That they may know thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ,

Then in 6 He confirmed it :

Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me.

So after the Father raised Jesus body ,both Jesus and the Father became ONE ALMIGHTY GOD IN MYSTICAL SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY, AND ON THE LAST DAY IT WILL BE OWNED BY THE FATHER, BUT NOT BEFORE ALL JESUS SPIRIT, WHICH WAS CONSUMED IN THE ENTIRE CREATION IS BACK TO THE FATHER TO BE ALL UNDER HIM.

THIS IS A PROOF THAT JESUS SPIRIT IS OF THE FATHER NOT CREATED, IN ORDER TO BE CALLED ETERNAL.

1JOHN1:3 For the life was manifested; and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you THE LIFE ETERNAL, which was with the Father, and hath appeared to us:

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

TO MAKE SURE IT REACHES THE FATHER.

HE IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND MAN. AND WE ARE ALL BAD  HUMANS,AND BY HIS BLOOD HE RECONCILED ALL.

ALL FULLNESS IN HIM.

CHARLES

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Nov. 06 2011,03:07)

If you want to judge, then judge, I cannot help that . but one day you will understand. Peace and love Irene- I hope ya'll are well-Mark

Mark!  No I am not going to judge anyone….this site is for debating Scriptures and that is what I am doing…. I also wanted to show you, staying in the Catholic Church is not the best situation to all your and the Churches problems…. but for whatever reason you don't want to hear it, is not what hurts me…We left all Churches of this world…. we don't want to be part of it…do I miss the fellowship-of course I do….but God means more to me then anything….So I wish you all the best and hopefully Christ will come soon….Peace and Love Irene

We left all Churches of this world…. we don't want to be part of it…do I miss the fellowship-of course I do….but God means more to me then anything….

Pastry

The only way to God is Jesus.

You must be part of a church not isolated any church will do since it's in the name of Jesus.

Read the sermon on the mount,and reflect in dept.only Those will be blessed.

Lohn 14:6 Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me.

22 You adore that which you know not: we adore that which we know; for salvation is of the Jews.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true adorers shall adore the Father in spirit and in truth. For the Father also seeketh such to adore him.

adore the Father in spirit and in truth

So only Jesus the TRUTH AND YOU MUST SEEK HIM IN ORDER FOR THE FATHER TO ACCEPT YOU.

BUT IN A CHURCH.

NOT ALONE

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS ( NOT IN GOD ONLY)

CHARLES

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 06 2011,00:07)

Mike ,

In the above scripture,Jesus made it clear to His apostles that from then on they shouldn't worry to believe in God,like it was in the old testament with so many gods and voices,which eventually all would end.

Jesus told his apostles not to worry about believing in God?  ???  That's just whack, man.

They believe in God ,but also in Him othewise it would be useless,because only through Him the Father accept whatever goes to Him.

That part I agree with.  Jesus is the way to God.  Charles, remember that if Jesus is THE WAY TO God, then Jesus cannot possibly BE the God we're on the way to.

Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me.

That is the truth of scriptures, Charles.  Our ultimate goal is to come to GOD.  Jesus is not that God, but the one we have to go THROUGH to get to that God.  If Jesus was God Himself, then it couldn't be said that Jesus is THE WAY TO God, for we would have already reached God be reaching Jesus.

So after the Father raised Jesus body ,both Jesus and the Father became ONE ALMIGHTY GOD IN MYSTICAL SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY, AND ON THE LAST DAY IT WILL BE OWNED BY THE FATHER, BUT NOT BEFORE ALL JESUS SPIRIT, WHICH WAS CONSUMED IN THE ENTIRE CREATION IS BACK TO THE FATHER TO BE ALL UNDER HIM.

Show me the scriptures that say any of this.

THIS IS A PROOF THAT JESUS SPIRIT IS OF THE FATHER NOT CREATED, IN ORDER TO BE CALLED ETERNAL.

Our spirits are also of God, as He breathed His spirit into Adam.  Yet Adam wasn't the God whose spirit he received any more than Jesus is that God.

1JOHN1:3 For the life was manifested; and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you THE LIFE ETERNAL, which was with the Father, and hath appeared to us:

Which version of the Bible does this wording come from, Charles?

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

adore the Father in spirit and in truth

So only Jesus the TRUTH AND YOU MUST SEEK HIM IN ORDER FOR THE FATHER TO ACCEPT YOU.

BUT IN A CHURCH.

NOT ALONE

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS ( NOT IN GOD ONLY)

CHARLES

let see what scriptures says;;

Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

now how can someone worship in spirit and in truth ?? those two qualities are reflected within a persons heart ,and soul,

you say; IN A CHURCH.

3JN 1:6 and they have testified to your love before the church. You will do well to send them on their way in a manner worthy of God.
    3JN 1:9 I wrote something to the church; but Diotrephes, who loves to be first among them, does not accept what we say.
    3JN 1:10 For this reason, if I come, I will call attention to his deeds which he does, unjustly accusing us with wicked words; and not satisfied with this, he himself does not receive the brethren, either, and he forbids those who desire to do so and puts them out of the church.(assembly)

MT 18:20 “For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.”

so two or three are what makes a church (assembly) but always in spirit and in truth of God,

you say;;NOT ALONE

would that mean that no one can receive from God when he is alone ???,

Jn 5:40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

there is no scripture where it calls that churches are needed to worship God after Christ ,the only church their is our the body of Christ the 144k all others are not part of the heavenly call,but the earthly call and same worship is required from all ,

in spirit and truth ,;;My dear friend we are called in our hearts to God not trough a men made church,(to many false Christ)

any believer that worship God in spirit and truth (according to the scriptures) his a member of Christ church ,the ONLY true church,

Pierre

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 06 2011,23:55)

Mike ,

Jesus told his apostles not to worry about believing in God?  ???  That's just whack, man.

That part I agree with.  Jesus is the way to God.  Charles, remember that if Jesus is THE WAY TO God, then Jesus cannot possibly BE the God we're on the way to.

That is the truth of scriptures, Charles.  Our ultimate goal is to come to GOD.  Jesus is not that God, but the one we have to go THROUGH to get to that God.  If Jesus was God Himself, then it couldn't be said that Jesus is THE WAY TO God, for we would have already reached God be reaching Jesus.

Show me the scriptures that say any of this.

Our spirits are also of God, as He breathed His spirit into Adam.  Yet Adam wasn't the God whose spirit he received any more than Jesus is that God.

For sure both:

KJV, AND BRBV.

And you ststed that manifestation is not creation.

Therefore Since Jesus was manifested He was never created,but took hold of flesh through virgin Mary with the power of the Holy Spirit from the Father.

HE IS THE VISIBLE MANIFESTATION OF THE INVISIBLE GOD.

Now you stated that the Almighty God shares His glory with no one.

Read this:

Acts 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looking up steadfastly to heaven, saw THE GLORY OF GOD, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God. And he said: Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

So THE GLORY OF GOD ,AND JESUS STANDING ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD.

SO JESUS IS PART OF THAT GLORY!

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Mike,

The apostles were not convinced about Jesus when He said those words.

As you can notice that was in Chapter 14, and only in end of Chapter  16 they  believed in Jesus.

John 16:29 His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.

30Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.
    31Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?

32Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
    33These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Reading this scriptures even Jesus stated: In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

And as we all know they were all killed except John although he was isolated on an Island in order to live.

Who today is ready to give his life for Jesus??? NO ONE I BET

So Jesus knew that they are worried because He was going to die ,and everything would eventually vanish according to their understanding.

Because they knew the pharesees,and the fundamental Jews.

One of them Paul Himself.

So He made it clear that it was vital that they also believe in Him not just in God.Like they used to do.

In that system there was no truth and only through Jesus the truth of God was to be established.

All what was established about God was to be terminated,and they were to introduce the new one in Jesus Christ. All TO DWELL IN HIM.

GOT IT MIKE ALL! EVEN UP TO NOW.

IF I WERE YOU I CONCENTRATE MORE ON JESUS THAT ON GOD IF YOU WANT TO REACH GOD THE FATHER!

You should know ,that in those days, especially after Jesus death tons of Gospels,and beliefes were created and confusion reigned.

Reading Paul's letters is enough to have an awareness of how difficult it was for Christianity to be establised.

Even today there are people who doesn't believe in Jesus but they believe in God never mind 2000 years ago.

Thomas only believed when he touched His wounds.

When they arrested Him they were scatt
    ered.

Peter denied Him three times.

Peter had even a serious argument with Paul regarding the Jewish belief in order to completely change all Moses systems.

The Catholic Church is a proof for this, because they maintained practically all Jewish systems,and mixed also pagan systems in order to become the most powerful Church.

Jesus is not that God, but the one we have to go THROUGH to get to that God.

No Mike that's your belief.

Even God the Father Himself would require and recieve all what Jesus have on the last day in order to be the true God,because as He is, no one would have believed in Him. It is through Jesus' glorification that all the powers in heaven shut there mouth.  

It is only  in Jesus that all creation dwells not in God the Father.

Therefore Jesus is God almighty,Everlasting Father,and all the titles and attributes of God.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

It is only in Jesus that all creation dwells not in God the Father.

this is not true ;Christ is a creation and the only way to be true is that it is in God that ALL creation dwells; if it is Christ as you say there would be one missing ;

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

Therefore Jesus is God almighty,Everlasting Father,and all the titles and attributes of God.

this can not be true ;only one his the creator ,of ALL things that is GOD the father ,but Christ is the creator after him self excluded and it still the will of the father that Christ follows ,therefore Christ can not be God his father ,but he can be god to the rest of creation ,he can be a father to them,a prince of peace , ………………………

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,036 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account