Can you trust the mainstream media?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

T8…….Not a single scripture say Jesus “himself” , was or is the word of God. That also is a neuance response by you. What Jesus actually said was this, “the words I am telling you are “NOT” my words, but the words of him that sent me”.

You seem confused Gene.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

And the part about his speaking only the words of God, I agree. He came as a servant of God, Isn’t that the point. He emptied himself and came as one of us and learned obedience as one of us. But now he is back where he came from.

And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

That’s a 3-fold witness right there Gene. But I suspect you will make an argument to change these scriptures and alter reality. Trouble is, it is to your own detriment not ours.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi T8,

YOU:

You seem confused Gene.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

ME: t8, you are directly GIVEN THE WORD,

Isaiah 11, 42, 45, 61 IS the WORD. Jesus QUOTES THAT WORD FOR YOU and directly tells you it is TRUE IN HIM, and the HIM is a MAN of FLESH. 

Acts 10 also DIRECTLY tells you THE WORD, which aligns perfectly with THE WORD that Jesus quoted, “38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. 39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: 40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; 41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead. 42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.

t8, Isaiah the prophet tells you of the offspring of Jesse being filled with the Spirit, Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might, Knowledge and Fear of the LORD, that the LORD is going to give HIM GLORY.

t8, you are directly told that Jesus left the river Jordan being filled with the Holy Spirit. The people beheld the GLORY of him, he had grace and truth BECAUSE of the Spirit that he was begotten with not by measure. 

The people didn’t behold the glory of a pre-existing son made flesh, that is just pure empty doctrine, they beheld the GLORY OF a MAN who in the flesh through the Spirit of God being upon him, was ABLE TO perform signs and miracles and preach THROUGH that Spirit. He was able to go to the cross to pay for our sins BECAUSE as was prophesied God promised that He would direct all the ways of this man. 

t8, you want to CHANGE the GLORY that was clearly declared to you by Isaiah, you change THE WORD that is clearly laid out to you by Isaiah and Jesus himself. 

THE LORD’S WORD spoken by the prophets WAS INDEED, A MATTER OF BIBLICAL FACT, MADE TRUE IN THE FLESH. WHOSE FLESH?? JESUS OF NAZARETH that is WHO.

YOU: He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

ME: JESUS is given many titles, and in Isaiah 22 we are told that the LORD would make him a father, 

Isaiah 22:21 And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah. 22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open. 23 And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father’s house. 

“HIS NAME is the WORD OF GOD”,

JESUS, the promised son of David that would be given dominion over all the earth after the LORD would be mindful of this Son of Man and visit this Son of Man, give this HUMAN glory and honor, HIS NAME MEANS JEHOVAH IS SALVATION. 

WHAT IS the WORD of JEHOVAH spoken in regards to OUR SALVATION?

Isaiah 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. 3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. 4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed…..12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

t8, THIS WORD of SALVATION that JEHOVAH SPOKE was TRUE in the FLESH OF JESUS when HE SHED HIS BLOOD ON THE CROSS.  JEHOVAH saved us through ONE MAN, such was THE WORD of JEHOVAH from the beginning. This man of flesh WENT to the cross BECAUSE JEHOVAH CHOSE him FROM AMONG his brethren, CHOSE to DIRECT ALL HIS WAYS, a CALLING to RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR TO BE A LIGHT unto all people. THIS WORD was in the beginning WITH JEHOVAH and it was MADE TRUE. 

JEHOVAH’S WORD before the world was we read by Titus was a PROMISE of ETERNAL LIFE, IN THAT WORD was MOST certainly ALSO THE WORD of Isaiah 11, 42, 45, 61, and 53. THAT WORD EQUATES DIRECTLY TO the ONE MAN JESUS. 

t8, it is biblical FACT that THE WORD of Isaiah PRE-EXISTED, JEHOVAH says that He DECLARED it from the BEGINNING prior to giving it to ISAIAH it was WITH JEHOVAH ALL ALONG. THAT WORD is A MAN WHO WOULD BE our SAVIOR THROUGH THE POWER OF JEHOVAH’S SPIRIT, AN ANOINTING. JEHOVAH would NOT have made heaven and earth, which we are told that HE DID ALONE BY HIMSELF, if it were not for THE WORD. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi t8,

ME: t8, you are directly GIVEN THE WORD,

Isaiah 11, 42, 45, 61 IS the WORD. Jesus QUOTES THAT WORD FOR YOU and directly tells you it is TRUE IN HIM, and the HIM is a MAN of FLESH. 

Acts 10 also DIRECTLY tells you THE WORD, which aligns perfectly with THE WORD that Jesus quoted, “38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. 39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: 40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; 41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead. 42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.”

t8, Isaiah the prophet tells you of the offspring of Jesse being filled with the Spirit, Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might, Knowledge and Fear of the LORD, that the LORD is going to give HIM GLORY.

t8, you are directly told that Jesus left the river Jordan being filled with the Holy Spirit. The people beheld the GLORY of him, he had grace and truth BECAUSE of the Spirit that he was begotten with not by measure. 

The people didn’t behold the glory of a pre-existing son made flesh, that is just pure empty doctrine, they beheld the GLORY OF a MAN who in the flesh through the Spirit of God being upon him, was ABLE TO perform signs and miracles and preach THROUGH that Spirit. He was able to go to the cross to pay for our sins BECAUSE as was prophesied God promised that He would direct all the ways of this man. 

t8, you want to CHANGE the GLORY that was clearly declared to you by Isaiah, you change THE WORD that is clearly laid out to you by Isaiah and Jesus himself.

THE WORD WAS spoken by the prophets, it is the LORD’S WORD that became TRUE IN THE FLESH. WHOSE FLESH?? JESUS OF NAZARETH that is WHO.

YOU: He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

ME: JESUS is given many titles, and in Isaiah 22 we are told that the LORD would make him a father,

Isaiah 22:21 And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah. 22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open. 23 And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father’s house. 

“HIS NAME is the WORD OF GOD”,

JESUS of Nazareth, the promised son of David that would be given dominion over all the earth after the LORD would be mindful of this Son of Man and visit this Son of Man, give this HUMAN glory and honor, HIS NAME MEANS JEHOVAH IS SALVATION. 

WHAT IS the WORD of JEHOVAH spoken in regards to OUR SALVATION?

Isaiah 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. 3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. 4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed…..12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

t8, THIS WORD of SALVATION that JEHOVAH SPOKE was TRUE in the FLESH OF JESUS when HE SHED HIS BLOOD ON THE CROSS.  JEHOVAH saved us through ONE MAN, such was THE WORD of JEHOVAH from the beginning. This man of flesh WENT to the cross BECAUSE JEHOVAH CHOSE him FROM AMONG his brethren, CHOSE to DIRECT ALL HIS WAYS, a CALLING to RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR TO BE A LIGHT unto all people. THIS IS THE WORD that was in the beginning WITH JEHOVAH and it was MADE TRUE in the flesh of Jesus of Nazareth. 

JEHOVAH’S WORD before the world was we read by Titus was a PROMISE of ETERNAL LIFE, IN THAT WORD was MOST certainly ALSO THE WORD of Isaiah 11, 42, 45, 61, and 53. THAT WORD EQUATES DIRECTLY TO the ONE MAN JESUS. 

t8, it is biblical FACT that THE WORD of Isaiah PRE-EXISTED, JEHOVAH says that He DECLARED it from the BEGINNING prior to giving it to ISAIAH it was WITH JEHOVAH ALL ALONG. THAT WORD is A MAN WHO WOULD BE our SAVIOR THROUGH THE POWER OF JEHOVAH’S SPIRIT, AN ANOINTING. JEHOVAH would NOT have made heaven and earth, which we are told that HE DID ALONE BY HIMSELF, if it were not for the this ONE MAN JESUS. 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…..look up the word used there in Greek for called……kal-eh’-o  …..Akin to the base of G2753 ; to “call” (properly aloud, but used in a veriety of applications, directly or otherwise) :-bid, call (forth), (whose, whose sur-) name (was “called”).

A “Surname” is what something is called because of related qualities,  we call a airplane a bird, a ship a she, that does not mean they are actually that now does it?  Jesus did not speak his words to us but the Fathers words, but it would be the same as if the Father spoke them, just as if you told someone to tell something to someone else and he did , it would be the same c as if you said it right, because it was you own words he was speaking.

Jesus was God’s word fulfilled in the flesh man Jesus.  So the word of God did become Flesh when Jesus was born, GOD’S VERY WORDS CAME INTO BEING. But that never the flesh man Jesus,  God’s word “himself”  just the fulfillment of God’s word.  GET IT?

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

T8…….Not a single scripture say Jesus “himself” , was or is the word of God.

Gene, Jesus partook of flesh. So he got a human body. The Word that was with God likely didn’t have that body. When you are born into this world, you get a body and you get a name. That explains it Gene. He didn’t exist as Jesus so no surprises there. This is what we do know and if you believe this, you do well. If you do not believe it and fight against it, then you are denying the written truth.

1. God created all things through the Word and God created all things through the son of God.
    2. The Word was with God in the beginning and Jesus is in the glory that he had with God before the cosmos.
    3. The Word became flesh (Jesus) and when he returns, he is called the Word of God.
    4. Christ Jesus existed in the form of God, However, he emptied himself and came as a man (in flesh) and humbled himself and learned obedience.
    5. The antichrist spirit will always find a way to deny that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. Those under the influence will say that he never existed, that another is the Christ, or that Jesus Christ is the flesh itself so didn’t come in the flesh. As you probably know, you cannot be the flesh and come in the flesh. When you come in the flesh, you are something other than that flesh. If I come to America in a plane, I am not the plane. So Jesus Christ is someone other than the flesh he came in.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Sorry, I just noticed we have done off topic here.

Proclaimer
    Participant
    Proclaimer
    Participant

This documentary exposes how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda. The result of two years of work, the mission is to wake people up to the programming that is taking place and to realise what is being channeled into nearly every household in America and the world.

https://rumble.com/vain0g-out-of-shadows.html?mref=3lnot&mc=6ibwa

This documentary is free to share so pass it on.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…..Good video, a lot of truth in it.  This is why we need the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, from God the Father,  that gives us the true “cognitivity ” of “truth”. 

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Inside Joe Biden’s corruption scandal and the social media cover-up

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Elitists Who Control You (parody)

Proclaimer
    Participant

How The News Lies to You Every Day Yet You Never Notice

Proclaimer
    Participant

msm-exposed

This is really bad. Deception and manipulation on another scale. People deserve the truth, but are bombarded day and night by lies.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/part-1-cnn-director-admits-network-engaged-in-propaganda-to-remove-trump/

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer…..Main stream media, is absolutely “Politically Driven”.  That is oblivious to me.   The only way to stop it is if we by law hold them both “financially ” and “criminally”  responsible for every word they say or print. Especially if it is a public media organization.
    They hide under our free speech laws,  but that needs to be changed, while we should always have the right to speak, what we believe, but we all must be held accountable for what we say, or even quote, because of the damage those things do to people and their lives.

If any person makes a accusation, and cant “prove” it, both the one who said it and the one who quoted it, should be equally held accountable, if it does any kind of damage to a person. IMO

peace and love to you and yours………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer…..your video post # 868597…….is very true,  that is exactly what the media does, they are totally responsible for most of the political lies and moral corruption in our nation right now.  They must be stopped, by being held accountable, by “law”, for every  word they say or print, or they will continue to corrupt this whole nation, more and more, further and further.

Where are our leaders when your need them? They are all together become corrupt and dragging our nation down with them . Well does scripture say, “the leaders have caused my people to fail”.

But,  thanks be to God it will soon be over.

peace and love to you and yours……….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

I am not so sure we are that close to the end of this age gene.

Could be decades to come yet.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes, the MSM and Social Media need to be accountable.

If not, then many will stop using their services.

It’s already happening on a large scale.

Eventually, these will be pockets of the media world for Leftists only.

Proclaimer
    Participant

How Soros Spent $18B to Control Media

Proclaimer
    Participant

How much variety is there really in mainstream media?

Proclaimer
    Participant

CIA Agents On-Air

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account