Believeth on the lord and ye shall be saved

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 162 total)
  • Author
    david
    Participant

I know. I was just trying to lighten the mood.

I only have it in English and Spanish. Funny thing, I don't speak a word of Spanish. I have about 9 of the English ones though. And other versions.

It's odd that you have Insight books though. How did you get those?

Eliyah
    Participant

Evidently you did not read ALL my posts in “” THE BAAL GAD TOPIC “.

I have had discussions with some of the top people of Watchtower, they were given to me By Mr. John Carpenter of the Harlen Kingdom Hall of Ky. U.S.A.

They too was shocked to learn about the pagan word of “god =gad ” that is referred to in the Book of Joshua and Isaiah, and especially concerning Solomon's practice of this Idolatry too.

Eliyah C.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Sep. 12 2005,06:32)
    Nick, according to you earlier, the dead in Messiah has already been judged, and waiting under the Throne in Heaven, then why would they be judged AGAIN at Messiah's return??

Hi e,
    They are not. They are not among those judged in Rev 20.11[the dead raised in the second resurrection] having been before the tribunal of Christ.They are not dead having been living and reigning withChrist for 1000yrs.
    They have passed from death to life [Jn5]and for them there is no condemnation[Rom8]
    Look at the sheep and goat judgement and you will see it is one of works. We are not saved by works as you know. This is God's mercy shown to those not saved by the usual “way” of being born again into the Son, but because the Son promised no one who gave a cup of water to his followers would lose their reward.

Eliyah
    Participant

Nick, I agree that those dead or asleep in Messiah will not suffer the “” Judgement of the second death “”( Rev.20:13-14), but the scriptures do not say that the dead in Messiah are right this moment in Heaven alive with Messiah either, but rather they await in their graves until their resurrection( 1 Cor.15:50-55) to receive immortality and a spiritual body at Messiah's return.

Eliyah C.

david
    Participant

Elijah,
    I'd like to start by saying that, what you know and believe is intriguing.
    Elijah, something just occured to me. I'm wondering how many people subscribe to your thoughts on baal gad = lord god.
    Because if it's just you, I'm wondering how Jehovah is going to use you to help others to hear this? I mean, Jehovah is just. He's not going to destroy people without giving them fair warning. If you are the vehicle for that warning, how will you reach them. 'How will they call on him without someone to preach,' sort of thing.
    I'm wondering how many people know what you know. And I'm wondering what they're doing about it.
    And I'm wondering: If you have no hope of reaching any significant number of people….

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Sep. 12 2005,06:32)
    Nick, according to you earlier, the dead in Messiah has already been judged, and waiting under the Throne in Heaven, then why would they be judged AGAIN at Messiah's return??

Hi,
    Rev 6.9f
    ” And when he broke the 6th seal I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the Word of God and because of the tesimony they had maintained and they cried out with a loud voice saying
    'How long ,O Lord, holy and true, wilt thou refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?' “
    So if they died in Christ they would not come under judgement[Jn 5.24]. They had already passed from death to life and for them there would be no condemnation. The judgement of the world had yet to occur, but they would be as judges, not the judged, in the great White throne judgement[Rev 20].

Admin
    Keymaster

Quote (Eliyah @ Sep. 12 2005,06:53)

I have had discussions with some of the top people of Watchtower, they were given to me By Mr. John Carpenter of the Harlen Kingdom Hall of Ky. U.S.A.

They too was shocked to learn about the pagan word of “god =gad ” that is referred to in the Book of Joshua and Isaiah, and especially concerning Solomon's practice of this Idolatry too.

Eliyah C.

To Eliyah,

Please keep to the subject of this forum. The subject is “Believeth on the lord and ye shall be saved”. You can preach all you like about Baal, but in the appropriate discussion.

I am not here to censor or kick anyone out if I can help it, but to make sure that discussions stick to the description and heading. How else will others find what they are looking for, if conversations go to and fro like the waves of the ocean.

If you have a message to preach, keep it to the appropriate discussion. We are all entitled to believe what we want to believe and we are entitled to support what we believe. But please in the appropriate place. Pick your battle and focus your message, rather than spamming it. It will make life easier for all who come here, especially me.

Thank you.

Eliyah
    Participant

Heaven,

Here is your posts, “”

To Eliyah,

Please keep to the subject of this forum. The subject is “Believeth on the lord and ye shall be saved”. You can preach all you like about Baal, but in the appropriate discussion.

I am not here to censor or kick anyone out if I can help it, but to make sure that discussions stick to the description and heading. How else will others find what they are looking for, if conversations go to and fro like the waves of the ocean.

If you have a message to preach, keep it to the appropriate discussion. We are all entitled to believe what we want to believe and we are entitled to support what we believe. But please in the appropriate place. Pick your battle and focus your message, rather than spamming it. It will make life easier for all who come here, especially me.

Thank you.

Unquote.

Evidently you never noticed what David asked me before thisdavid , ON PAGE 9, Posted: Sep. 12 2005,06:05 of “”””

Elijah,
    I'd like to start by saying that, what you know and believe is fascinating to me.
    Elijah, something just occured to me. I'm wondering how many people subscribe to your thoughts on baal gad = lord god.
    Because if it's just you, I'm wondering how Jehovah is going to use you to help others to hear this? I mean, Jehovah is just. He's not going to destroy people without giving them fair warning. If you are the vehicle for that warning, how will you reach them. 'How will they call on him without someone to preach,' sort of thing.
    I'm wondering how many people know what you know. And I'm wondering what they're doing about it.
    And I'm wondering: If you have no hope of reaching any significant number of people….

Unquote of David.

Then, David posts this same one post to meAGAIN on Page 11, Posted on Sep. 12 2005,20:56 , please look at it first on page 9.

This is WHY I referred him to

Eliyah C.

I merely referred him back to the BAAL GAD TOPIC.

And since you evidently do not admonish others to NOT re-peat and re-ask questions again of another topic that is within a different topic, then so will I ask them to not re-peat asking me repeat questions from a different topic subject matter.

Both Nick and David have done this to me several times, in hoping that I will re-peat it in a different topic forum, or is it ok for them to coax me to re-peat it?

Question, Why didn't David “” stick to the topic “” at hand, and use a verbatim re-post to bring up the Baal Gad topic here again?

Or, am I not allowed to answer him back?

You sent me a private message concerning this on Oct.6th, and to my knowledge the above posts were made on Sept.12th, so am I receiving another warning concerning the same subject and for the same subject?

I am not here to censor or kick anyone out if I can help it, but to make sure that discussions stick to the description and heading.

If I remember correctly( and I always do) you stated similar to this before in your private message to me on Oct.6th, so what is this some sort of intimidation?

I have not even posted to this forum in a week, or is it certain ones on here that are allowed to keep purposely asking me re-hashing questions on different topics that are not related to the discussion topic at hand ?

Eliyah C.

david
    Participant

Eliyah, you turn half the topics being discussed into baal gad, or No “god” discussions. Sometimes, it seems you start topics just to change them into those discussions as fast as you can.

We all see this. It's completely obvious. Trying to argue this will just make you look foolish. YES, it's true, others including myself have posted non topic comments, but you do it far more than anyone else. Obviously.

Eliyah
    Participant

David,

Your a liar also, your the personwho brought up the baal gad here and TWICE too, by posting the same asked posts two times in a row, which you did this on purpose, and I have proven this in my previous post above.

david
    Participant

Whether I did that or not (and I said I have posted non topic comments before) my point has just been proven. As I read your last comment, the word “ridiculous” came to mind. You can't possibly believe what you're saying.
    The more you argue this the more foolish you become.
    I've several times pointed out to you and others, even administrators that we were discussing topics in threads they did not belong. This is something that continually bugs me and is something I try to avoid when I can.

YOU purposely try to push topics in those directions. And whether true or not, I believe you've started topics purposely to push them into the baal gad, or No “god” direction.

Calling me a “liar” in no way changes that fact that you arguing this is absolutely ridiculous.
    Where did I lie? Maybe it wasn't half the topics. Maybe only a third. I'm sorry if that statement was slightly off.

Now, in this topic that I started and actually wanted answered, guess what we're doing? We're beginning what will no doubt be a three page discussion on whether you keep to the subjects on the forum.

Let me make this simple:

YOU DON'T.

I'm not going to discuss this further. Talk to yourself.

Eliyah
    Participant

I did not argue anything David, I merely pointed out you bringing up the Baal Gad topic twice on purpose in this topic forum, and you being a liar and false accuser has been proven of you too, and if you do not want to discuss something with me( as you claim), then why do you jump in my post, which was to HEAVEN, not you?

david
    Participant

MORE WASTED TIME:

Because although it was 'your' post to Heaven, in that post you said that I (david) was trying to “coax” you into repeating your baal gad theories and asked why I (david) didn't stick to the topic at hand. That's why I commented. You seemed to be pulling me in TO YOUR RIDICULOUS discussion with Heaven. Defending your off topic antics by trying to drag me in with you is … ridiculous. I have gone off topic before, but nothing like you.

Eliyah,

WHERE DID I LIE?

YOU KEEP SAYING “IT'S BEEN PROVEN.”

YOU'VE SAID IT ON A COUPLE OF TOPICS NOW.

QUOTE JUST ONE SENTENCE WHERE I LIED. JUST ONE.

Not some confusing string of paragraphs you shift around that prove nothing and then at the end you state: Liar!

ACTUALLY GIVE JUST ONE SENTENCE WHERE I LIED. ONE IS ALL THAT'S NEEDED. ANYMORE WOULD MEAN YOU'RE TRYING TO BUILD A CASE THAT DOESN'T EXIST. IF I LIED, SHOW ONE LIE, THE ONE THAT YOU THINK IS THE CLEAREST AND STRONGEST. JUST ONE.

Point out exactly where it is and let people go there.

As for being a “false accuser.” If you're referring to me calling you mad, that isn't an accusation. It's simply a statement of fact.

Eliyah
    Participant

You said this on…

ON PAGE 9, Posted: Sep. 12 2005,06:05 of “””” Quote
    Elijah,
    I'd like to start by saying that, what you know and believe is fascinating to me.

Then, You said this again on….

Sep. 12 2005,20:56

——————————————————————————–
    Elijah,
    I'd like to start by saying that, what you know and believe is intriguing.

You brought this up on purpose TWICE David, and what did this have to do with the forum subject here?

Now, like I said, your are a liar, because you denied this twice already, your not also that but a slanderer as well.

You know the rules of this forum to, the what was the purpose of bringing it up ? Because you knew I would answer you back.

How many scriptures are there on liars, slanderers, and accusers, and those who do are of the devil, and you better believe that I'm mad at the devil.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    ” Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved” is from Acts 16.31 and is the basis for the false salvation with faith alone promulgated by Luther and others. The context of verse 32-33 show that it was faith in action instead that was the salvation God offers.

david
    Participant

Eliyah wrote:
    “You brought this up on purpose TWICE David, and what did this have to do with the forum subject here?
    Now, like I said, your are a liar, because you denied this twice already, your not also that but a slanderer as well.”

What did I deny? I've openly said that I have misposted in the wrong topics before. So?

Yes Eliyah, wanting to know if you're part of some group and how many does make me a liar. Right. I asked nick the same thing a couple of times. I was genuinely interested in how many there are that subscribe to your belief system. I really did want to know. And so what if I did. Does that make me a liar?
    AGAIN, I ASK: WHERE THE LIE? WHERE IS THE LIE IN THE POST ABOVE. I POSTED SOMETHING TWICE WANTING A RESPONCE.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE ME A LIAR?

YOU'VE CALLED ME A LIAR 20 SOME TIMES NOW IN THE COUPLE THREADS THAT WE'RE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION,

AND YET, HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO ACTUALLY SHOW HOW OR WHERE I LIED.

THAT MAKES YOU A SLANDERER ELIYAH, NOT ME.

IT MAKES YOU A FALSE ACCUSER ELIYAH, NOT ME.

IT MAKES YOU A LIAR ELIYAH, NOT ME.

Can someone else explain it to him. I'm tired of this conversation. I was just agreeing with the Administrator and did so because you were shifting blame towards me. I agreed with you that I have done the same but ephatically stated that it wasn't at all to the same degree. And suddenly, all these accusations of ME being a liar???

You need help.

Eliyah
    Participant

David,

Then why didn't you bring it up in the BAAL GAD TOPIC FORUM , instead of this topic forum? No, you purposely brought it up here TWICE, not me, then I got blamed for it tho.

The next time you bring up a different subject topic not related to the topic subject forum, I'm going to call you on it, and point it out to Administrators then, hows that?

Admin
    Keymaster

Let's just say that we have all done it to varying degrees.
    We should try from now on to stick to the topic and only diverge in order to build up an argument related to the topic. Any divergence should be small or temporary and not a complete change of direction.

Remember we can discuss anything within reason, but you may need to start a new topic if one doesn't exist.

thx guys

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Yes these forums are for scripture based sharing so that we can all grow. Those who join in can expect frank but courteous questioning but harassment is not to be tolerated. If anyone has something to teach then do so but do not repeat it to the same audience unless requested to do so.

If questions are not answered immediately it may be that it was thought provoking and time is required to give an answer. If we shoot from the hip we may regret it and if we wait the Spirit may help us learn what a better answer would be. Or the person asked may prefer not to answer if they feel it is a loaded question, as many are.

Mutual respect for all should be the key but doctrinal stances are fair targets for criticism. We should not take it personally if one of our cherished dogmas comes under severe questioning because we serve a master and not a doctrine.

We will probably never agree but if we season our sharing with love and good humour then no harm should come but only good.

NickHassan
    Participant

and here

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account