1 John 5.20 – Christ is not the true God?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,761 through 1,780 (of 1,982 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 22 2012,09:03)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 22 2012,07:28)

Quote (Colter @ July 22 2012,02:43)

Quote (terraricca @ July 22 2012,02:37)
    colter

According to the false doctrine of “original sin” or inherited sin, then you accuse Jesus of stating an undoable falsehood

how can it be that you surpass Christ ??? and not be false in your believe ??? so you are higher than Christ the son of God ,??? how this happen ??? man

Your disagreement is not with me, your disagreement would be with Jesus when he said to “go and sin no more”.

Colter

Yes Colter, go and dont twist the scriptures no more.
    Enough is enough.

wakeup.

The Bible fetish has perverted and stunted the Bible, Christianity is diminishing,

Colter

Yes colter,this is true, for many are called but a few chosen.
    Luke 12:32. Fear not little flock; for it is your Fathers good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

wakeup.

Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 16 2012,14:12)
    Jesus was conceived like any other child, Mary and Joseph were already married. Jesus was the first born of a large family. Joseph died when Mary was prey ate with her last child. Jesus then became head of the household and helped raise his brothers and sisters until James was old enough to take over. The virgin birth came from the pagans.

Colter

False.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I agree, Marty. I do see the appeal of the UB, though. While reading that passage about Jesus taking over as head of the household, it was giving me a good feeling, like I was getting to know my Lord better, etc.

But there are just too many parts of this book that directly contradict scripture, going as far as to call scripture as we know it a fabrication of old Jewish men in exile.

I guess it comes down to what you want to believe as Holy Scripture – the scrolls from thousands of years ago, or a new book from the 1940's that contradicts those ancient scrolls.

Colter has chosen to believe the new. I will remain with the tried and true. :)

jammin
    Participant

you remain with the false teaching mike.

christ is truly GOD

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 22 2012,12:12)
    I agree, Marty.  I do see the appeal of the UB, though.  While reading that passage about Jesus taking over as head of the household, it was giving me a good feeling, like I was getting to know my Lord better, etc.

But there are just too many parts of this book that directly contradict scripture, going as far as to call scripture as we know it a fabrication of old Jewish men in exile.

I guess it comes down to what you want to believe as Holy Scripture – the scrolls from thousands of years ago, or a new book from the 1940's that contradicts those ancient scrolls.

Colter has chosen to believe the new.  I will remain with the tried and true.  :)

I have been walking this road too long to be “tossed to and fro with every wind and doctrine” that happens to come along.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Spock
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 22 2012,12:32)

I agree, Marty.  I do see the appeal of the UB, though.  While reading that passage about Jesus taking over as head of the household, it was giving me a good feeling, like I was getting to know my Lord better, etc.

Colter has chosen to believe the new.  I will remain with the tried and true.  :)

I have been walking this road too long to be “tossed to and fro with every wind and doctrine” that happens to come along.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

BTW, the UB isn't a doctrine, it teaches genuine, living Faith.

The UB is more then a flash in the pan, it is a serious work that has melted even the most staunch of Atheist into puddles of faithful goo.

The UB made unsubstantiated scientific and historic statements when it was published, that science is now being validated.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 24 2012,00:58)

Quote (942767 @ July 22 2012,12:32)

Love in Christ,
    Marty

BTW, the UB isn't a doctrine, it teaches genuine, living Faith.

The UB is more then a flash in the pan, it is a serious work that has melted even the most staunch of Atheist into puddles of faithful goo.

The UB made unsubstantiated scientific and historic statements when it was published, that science is now being validated.

Colter

Colter.

Please reveal to us the history of the U.B.in truth.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Mike b.

The Holy bible is a book consisting of many books,but all having this unity, it has the one spirit. It can not be robbed of words here and there,or corrupted.
    Its like a great picture,you can not take a bit off here, and a bit off there, and expect it to be still the same beautiful picture.

The king james lingo is a special lingo,not to be modernised.
    Or it will loose its power.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 24 2012,02:09)

Colter.

wakeup.

(Link)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 24 2012,02:21)

Colter.

wakeup.

(Link)

EDJ.

Thank you:

Levit.19:31. Regard not them that have familiar spirits,neither seek after wizards to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

20:6. And the soul that turned after such as have familiar spirits,and after wizards,to go a whoring after them I will even set my face against that soul,and will cut him off from among his people.

That book of urantia has been inspired by some familiar spirit without a name.
    It is a new book,just as the qur'an is also inspired by some angel so called. we can not be sure what angel he claimed to be Gabri'el? for satan also can appear as an angel of light inspiring humans to write books contradicting the Holy book.We must be careful as you know.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 24 2012,02:52)

Colter.

wakeup.

(Link)

EDJ.

Thank you:

Levit.19:31. Regard not them that have familiar spirits,neither seek after wizards to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

20:6. And the soul that turned after such as have familiar spirits,and after wizards,to go a whoring after them I will even set my face against that soul,and will cut him off from among his people.

It is a new book,just as the qur'an is also inspired by some angel so called. we can not be sure what angel he claimed to be Gabri'el? for satan also can appear as an angel of light inspiring humans to write books contradicting the Holy book.We must be careful as you know.

wakeup.

Good grief! You guys could never have been disciples of Jesus when he was on earth, you're frightened of your own shadows! There is no question that you would have sided with the respected temple authorities and their cowardly scripture based defense…..that is, if you would have been just as rigid with the scripture.

…..”a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God.”

You who reject the UB because you are forbidden from using your own common sense think that what you are doing is defending God.

Colter

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Colter,

I did read it.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 24 2012,04:38)
    Hi Colter,

I did read it.

God bless

3/4's of it Ed, i remember you said that had read 3/4 of it. But because your mind is biased by the scripture you weren’t allowed to hear what you read.

Colter

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 24 2012,05:26)

Hi Colter,

I did read it.

God bless
    Ed J

3/4's of it Ed, i remember you said that had read 3/4 of it. But because your mind is biased by the scripture you weren’t allowed to hear what you read.

Colter

Hi Colter,

3/4 can be considered reading it – can it not?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Just like the snake with Eve little truth an then big lie 😄😄

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 24 2012,05:39)

Hi Colter,

I did read it.

God bless
    Ed J

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Oh sure Ed, and if I said that I read 3/4 of the Bible and determined it wasnt true then that would basically exclude the NT.

Did you read ALL of the Jesus papers ED?

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 24 2012,04:22)

Colter.

wakeup.

(Link)

EDJ.

Thank you:

wakeup.

Good grief! You guys could never have been disciples of Jesus when he was on earth, you're frightened of your own shadows!  There is no question that you would have sided with the respected temple authorities and their cowardly scripture based defense…..that is, if you would have been just as rigid with the scripture.

…..”a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God.”

You who reject the UB because you are forbidden from using your own common sense think that what you are doing is defending God.

Colter

Colter.

We have been warned;that in the last days many false christs will come teaching error.
    Teaching the doctrine of devils,and we are adhering the warnings.

Gal.1:8.But though we, or an angel from heaven,preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9. As we said before,so say I now again,if any man preach any other gospel unto you than ye have received, let him be accursed.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 24 2012,07:36)

Quote (Ed J @ July 24 2012,05:39)

Hi Colter,

I did read it.

God bless
    Ed J

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless
    Ed J

Oh sure Ed, and if I said that I read 3/4 of the Bible and determined it wasnt true then that would basically exclude the NT.

Did you read ALL of the Jesus papers ED?

Colter

Hi Colter,

No

God bless

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 24 2012,08:15)

Quote (Colter @ July 24 2012,04:22)

Colter.

wakeup.

(Link)

EDJ.

Thank you:

wakeup.

Good grief! You guys could never have been disciples of Jesus when he was on earth, you're frightened of your own shadows!  There is no question that you would have sided with the respected temple authorities and their cowardly scripture based defense…..that is, if you would have been just as rigid with the scripture.

Colter

Colter.

We have been warned;that in the last days many false christs will come teaching error.
    Teaching the doctrine of devils,and we are adhering the warnings.

Gal.1:8.But though we, or an angel from heaven,preach any other gospel unto you than that  which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9. As we said before,so say I now again,if any man preach any other gospel unto you than ye have received, let him be accursed.

wakeup.

Christianity itself is a false teaching, you should head that warning and concider the gospel of Jesus.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Colter; you have been warned also,take heed.
    we are not stupid followers.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,761 through 1,780 (of 1,982 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account