1 John 5.20 – Christ is not the true God?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,481 through 1,500 (of 1,982 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ June 06 2012,09:11)

Quote (Ed J @ June 05 2012,18:47)
    Hi Georgie,

God's kingdom has been set up since “Pentecost“; do you not believe this?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Edj

God's kingdom was not set up since pentecost, , his kingdom is already established from the beginning.

But where this new kingdom will be set up, is on earth, in Jerusalem.  This is the good news Ed, that a new kingdom is coming.  Not just for spirits, but for men made out of flesh and blood.  They will have a fair and righteous King who will rule with a rod of iron, and they will have a chance to learn the truth now as it's coming straight out of Zion from God's holy mountain.  This will not happen until the Prince of Peace comes in his glory with all his angels and his saints.

Micah 4:2   And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Zech 8:3   Thus says the Lord; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth and the mountain of the Lord of hosts the holy mountain.

Zech 8:4   Thus says the Lord of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age.

Zech 8:5   And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof.

Zech 8:6   Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the Lord of hosts.

Zech 8:22   Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.

Malachi 3:12   And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.

You must agree all the above has not happened yet, and when it does, you can then say that it is established and set up on the earth.

J42

all those verses have been acomplished with Christ ,

and his disciples after his dead

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ June 06 2012,00:48)
    (1)Christ is not the HS. (2)he is the son of GOD

Hi Jammin,

1) Who said he was?
    2) You seem to think differently?

God bless

jammin
    Participant

ed

you! you always insist that the WORD in john 1.1 is the HS but no translation that says that! that is just your imagination
    the WORD in john 1.1 is Christ, the son of GOD!
    make your own version boy LOL

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ June 07 2012,11:59)

Quote (Ed J @ June 07 2012,10:51)

Christ is not the HS.

Hi Jammin,

Who said he was?

ed

you!

No, I haven't

journey42
    Participant

Charles, I think you misunderstood me, of course God is not a person.  This is what I stated.

John 4:24   God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Also:

God is a complex Spirit.

God has seven spirits

Charles, God is not split up into seven spirits.  He is one.  These seven spirits are serving him.  These have a specific job to do and are angels.

God is a MYSTERIOUS entity CALLING GOD A PERSON  IS AN INSULT BECAUSE YOU ARE DETERMINING WHAT GOD IS.

I fully agree.  I did not imply this.

WE HUMANS AND CORRUPTED MORTALS ARE NOT CAPABLE TO DEFINE THE GEUINE ENTITY OF GOD, NOT EVEN IN ANY OF ALL THE LANGUAGES WE ARE ABLE TO POSSESS THE RIGHT AND PROPER WORDS TO DEFINE GOD.

Luke 10:22   All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS A PERSON

ROMANS 8:26: 27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh INTERCESSATION for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh INTERCESSATION for the saints according to the will of God.

The holy spirit mentioned comes straight from God.  If God makes intercession for us, and the holy spirit is the spirit of truth, then God is revealing deep things to us.  Guiding us.  Showing us what we ought to pray for…ie. showing us to strengthen our weaknesses and by bringing his words into remembrance whilst we pray.

John 14:26   But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance whatsoever I have said unto you.

God makes intercession for the saints.  He helps us to remember whatever he has said to us through his word.

He that searches the hearts is God and knows what is the mind of the spirit, (his will)

SO THE HOLY SPIRIT INTERCEDE FOR US THEREFORE HE IS A PERSON

Acts 8:29 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.
    Acts 10: 19 While Peter thought on the vision, the Spirit said unto him, Behold, three men seek thee. 20 Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them, doubting nothing: for I HAVE SENT THEM

NOTICE I HAVE SENT THEM

POWER,OR FORCE HAS NO SUCH ATTRIBUTES

SO ALL THE ABOVE ARE ATTRIBUTES OF A PERSON. IF THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS JUST POWER OR FORCE NONE OF THE ABOVE COULD BE APPLIED

These are the attributes of God.

( THE “I” AND ME  PERSONAL PRONOUNS, THEREFORE HE IS A PERSON   ALSO NOTICE   I HAVE CALLED THEM )

SO ALL THE ABOVE ARE DIRECT ACTIONS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT AS A PERSON WITH AUTHORITY OF GOD.

POWER OR FORCE CANNOT FUNCTION AS SUCH.

The holy spirit is a mystery to the world Charles.  A person is human. Think about it carefully what you are saying. May the Lord reveal to you.

A force is something you can't see with power making things happen.  This force comes from God.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 06 2012,06:28)
    Hi J,
    “Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”

Exactly Nick.

This is a prophesy. This kingdom is coming. We know it exists, but the world will see it in all it's glory. It will be set up on earth, with the rulers of God's choosing this time. And the truth shall flow out of Zion.

journey42
    Participant

Hi Pierre

No this is all future.  Boys and girls playing safely in the streets?  Men living to a very old age?  Marvelous in the eyes of the remnant?
    Strong nations coming to seek the Lord in Jerusalem?  At the moment they all want war?  And the USA has a different controlling agenda from what appears.

Israel is not dwelling in safety, nor has for thousands of years.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 07 2012,13:27)

Christ is not the HS.

Hi Jammin,

Who said he was?

ed

you!

No, I haven't

you! you always insist that the WORD in john 1.1 is the HS but no translation that says that! that is just your imagination

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ June 07 2012,23:53)

Christ is not the HS.

Hi Jammin,

Who said he was?

ed

you!

No, I haven't

Hi Jammin,

John 1:1 εν αρχη ην ο λογος και ο λογος ην προς τον θεον και θεος ην ο λογος
    John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and God was the Word

“As many as received him, to them gave he
    power to become the sons of God” (John 1:12)

God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us
    The Word (the HolySpirit) of reconciliation.” (2 Cor 5:19)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ June 08 2012,01:39)
    Hi Pierre

No this is all future.  Boys and girls playing safely in the streets?  Men living to a very old age?  Marvelous in the eyes of the remnant?
    Strong nations coming to seek the Lord in Jerusalem?  At the moment they all want war?  And the USA has a different controlling agenda from what appears.

J42

you follow main stream religion ,all those scriptures have been accomplished ,but you can believe what you want ,

God is concerned not with the nations against him but the people of the nations that comes to him and his son to be saved ,this is what brings glory to the remnant and the son and his father ,

you also said that God his not a person or being right ????

this is untrue ,the fact that God his a spirit does not eliminate to be a person or being (as complex as it could be )

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 07 2012,08:44)
    Hi Charles,
    The seven spirits [heb1]of God are angels in front of His throne.

The seven spirits [heb1]of God are angels in front of His throne.

Nick,

Show me where in scripture says that the

SEVEN SPIRIT OF GOD ARE ANGELS

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charles,
    We know the Spirit of God is one.[1Cor12, eph]

God is ON His throne, not IN FRONT of it.

We know angels can be called spirits[heb1]

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 08 2012,04:40)

Christ is not the HS.

Hi Jammin,

Who said he was?

ed

you!

No, I haven't

Hi Jammin,

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and God was the Word

God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us

God bless

the verse is correct but your interpretation is wrong.
    do not put your own words to the bible.
    no version that says that the word in john 1.1 is the HS
    it is just your imagination. you are high on drugs boy LOL
    stop sniffing mosquito coil LOL

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ June 08 2012,09:25)

Quote (Ed J @ June 08 2012,04:40)

Christ is not the HS.

Hi Jammin,

Who said he was?

ed

you!

No, I haven't

Hi Jammin,

God bless

the verse is correct but your interpretation is wrong.
    do not put your own words to the bible.
    no version that says that the word in john 1.1 is the HS
    it is just your imagination. you are high on drugs boy LOL
    stop sniffing mosquito coil LOL

Hi Jammin,

Should we consider mans alterations of Scripture as validity of truth?

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 08 2012,05:00)

Hi Pierre

J42

you follow main stream religion ,all those scriptures have been accomplished ,but you can believe what you want ,

God is concerned not with the nations against him but the people of the nations that comes to him and his son to be saved ,this is what brings glory to the remnant and the son and his father ,

this is untrue ,the fact that God his a spirit does not eliminate to be a person or being (as complex as it could be )

Hi Pierre

No I said the holy spirit was not a person or a being. Not God. God is a being. We were made in his image.

Israel as a nation has rejected their messiah, and because of this, salvation has gone out to the gentiles. Jerusalem was destroyed in 70Ad, and even though they were given their land back in 1948, they have never been at peace. They are the most hated nation in the world, especially by the muslim nations. But the West are getting involved as well. They have been attacked many times, and have never had peace. They will not get peace until the Prince of Peace returns. This is when there will be safety there, as the lamb will protect them. When Satan is locked up for a thousand years, this kingdom will start, and be established in Jerusalem. This is not religion, this is from the holy scriptures. The old testament is full of prophesies concerning this time. Revelation also speaks of the holy camp (the kingdom) and it is on earth, and when Satan is let loose after the 1000 years, he will attack this kingdom, and gather men to follow him (Mog and Magog) but will not prevail, and this is his final end.

Joel 2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, and my great army which I sent among you.

Joel 2:26 And you shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Joel 2:27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Zephaniah 3:9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.

Zephaniah 3:11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.

Zephaniah 3:13 The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies, neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ June 08 2012,17:44)

Quote (terraria @ June 08 2012,05:00)

Hi Pierre

J42

Hi Pierre

No I said the holy spirit was not a person or a being.  Not God.  God is a being.  We were made in his image.

Israel as a nation has rejected their messiah, and because of this, salvation has gone out to the gentiles.  Jerusalem was destroyed in 70Ad, and even though they were given their land back in 1948, they have never been at peace.  They are the most hated nation in the world, especially by the muslim nations.  But the West are getting involved as well.  They have been attacked many times, and have never had peace.  They will not get peace until the Prince of Peace returns.  This is when there will be safety there, as the lamb will protect them.  When Satan is locked up for a thousand years, this kingdom will start, and be established in Jerusalem.  This is not religion, this is from the holy scriptures.  The old testament is full of prophesies concerning this time.  Revelation also speaks of the holy camp (the kingdom) and it is on earth, and when Satan is let loose after the 1000 years, he will attack this kingdom, and gather men to follow him (Mog and Magog) but will not prevail, and this is his final end.

Joel 2:25   And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, and my great army which I sent among you.

Joel 2:26   And you shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Joel 2:27   And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Zephaniah 3:9   For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.

Zephaniah 3:11  In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.

Zephaniah 3:13   The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies, neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

J42

ho ,ok ,right.

the remnant comes out of Israel ,the dead line of the Moses Law end in 70 ad,but many of the Jews that survived were scatered over all the roman empire,but remnant was still called ,

all the called were started with Christ disciples until the end of this age.we all know that those are righteous ones

the USA and today Israel as nothing to do in God purpose as a special people that his ,the events of today is only the out come of yesterday ,and God will bring all things to an end.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 08 2012,07:36)
    Hi Charles,

Nick,

do you know that the entire creation is ONE SPIRIT OF GOD INCLUDING THE DEVILS THEMSELVES???

SINCE

ALL IN HIM ,ALL BY HIM ,AND ALL FOR HIM???

ANGELS ARE SPIRITS,

WE ARE SPIRITS AS WELL.

OUR CARNAL BODIES ORIGINATED FROM EVIL SPIRITS.

WHEN WE READ A BOOK WE WOULD BE HANDLING A TREE.

OUR BODIES ARE FORMED

A SPIRIT

A SOUL  ALSO AN INFERIOR SPIRIT

A CARNAL BODY EX EVIL SPIRIT ALSO AN INFERIOR VISIBLE SPIRIT ONLY

BEFORE ADAM WE WERE THE WORST VISIBLE SPIRITS ONLY SINCE WE POSSESSED SATAN'S SPIRIT ONLY!!

WE ARE IN THE PROCESS TO BECOME A SPIRITUALIZED BODY AFTER THE DEATH OF THIS CORRUPTED CARNAL BODY,ACCORDING TO HOW SPIRITUAL OUR LIFE ON EARTH WOULD BE  ESTABLISHED.

WE ARE BEING RECYCLED

BUT AT THE END WE WILL BE BOTH SPIRIT,AND CARNAL AND BOTH VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE FOR ETERNITY

THIS IS THE MYSTERY:

WE WOULD BE ONE SPIRIT IN ONE GOD

ALL IN ALL

BUT STILL NOT ONE SINCE WE WOULD BE PART OF THE ENTIRE CREATION

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS THE FIRST AND ONLY TO OWN THE SPIRITUALIZED BODY

CHARLES

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jammin,
    Where does scripture say the Spirit Of God is a Person.
    I think religion told you that.
    Choose your master

jammin
    Participant

ed,

that is not an alteration. what is what the bible says,

nick,

before you ask, you should study first. go back to elementary school and study the different meanings of the word person

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 08 2012,11:37)

Quote (journey42 @ June 08 2012,17:44)

Quote (terraria @ June 08 2012,05:00)

Hi Pierre

J42

Hi Pierre

No I said the holy spirit was not a person or a being.  Not God.  God is a being.  We were made in his image.

Israel as a nation has rejected their messiah, and because of this, salvation has gone out to the gentiles.  Jerusalem was destroyed in 70Ad, and even though they were given their land back in 1948, they have never been at peace.  They are the most hated nation in the world, especially by the muslim nations.  But the West are getting involved as well.  They have been attacked many times, and have never had peace.  They will not get peace until the Prince of Peace returns.  This is when there will be safety there, as the lamb will protect them.  When Satan is locked up for a thousand years, this kingdom will start, and be established in Jerusalem.  This is not religion, this is from the holy scriptures.  The old testament is full of prophesies concerning this time.  Revelation also speaks of the holy camp (the kingdom) and it is on earth, and when Satan is let loose after the 1000 years, he will attack this kingdom, and gather men to follow him (Mog and Magog) but will not prevail, and this is his final end.

Joel 2:25   And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, and my great army which I sent among you.

Joel 2:26   And you shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Joel 2:27   And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Zephaniah 3:9   For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.

Zephaniah 3:11  In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.

Zephaniah 3:13   The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies, neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

J42

ho ,ok ,right.

the remnant comes out of Israel ,the dead line of the Moses Law end in 70 ad,but many of the Jews that survived were scatered over all the roman empire,but remnant was still called ,

all the called were started with Christ disciples until the end of this age.we all know that those are righteous ones

the USA and today Israel as nothing to do in God purpose as a special people that his ,the events of today is only the out come of yesterday ,and God will bring all things to an end.

Hi Pierre

God has reserved Israelites from every generation. (except for the generation that came out of Egypt as God said they will not  enter his rest, but the other Israelites, they are called the remnant, and are hand chosen by God.  These ones will live in the kingdom.  There will be Israeli survivors also at the Lords coming, but the twist is, the dead ones will be resurrected into flesh, not spirit.  (save those few who followed the lamb, apostles, disciples etc) but the majority will be brought back to live in the kingdom.  That's why they are living a ripe old age, and children are playing safely.  They are still breeding in the kingdom.  The gentiles who were raised on the first resurrection will be ruling over them with Christ, they will be spirit.

Israel play a major role in the events to come.  God is not happy with them for they have gone astray.  He will punish babylon, and he will start with Israel.  He does this with the false prophet.  They will make a secret deal with him, an agreement with death, and the false prophet will pretend to attack Israel.  This war is staged, and is false, because the Israelites need someone to destroy the dome of the rock.  The Palestinians will rejoice at Israel's so called travail, but when they see the Israelites rebuilding the temple, the kings of the east will stand up and smell something fishy, then God will dry up the euphrates river, so the kings of the east will cross over, with their allies, and this will be that big blood bath God has mustered.  That mighty war in Israel, Jacobs trouble, for God has gathered them all there together in preparation for Christ's return, and Christ will destroy the armies there.

Isaiah 14:29   Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Romans 11:4   But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. (see also 1kings 19:18)

Viewing 20 posts - 1,481 through 1,500 (of 1,982 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account