Space of Love

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wayfarer
    Participant

Hello all!

I have never been on this forum before and it seems to be very interesting to me.

At the moment I am in search for spiritual friends in New Zealand to get in contact with, to share our views, thoughts and feelings.  For start I want to come up with a story that I am sure will be of great interest to you.

Some people consider it to be the greatest phenomenon in the spiritual life of the former Soviet Union. Million of readers in Russia, Ukraine and other countries love this story, its heroine and the way of life that she is proposing.

The book named “Anastasia” has been written by a Russian author Vladimir Merge in 1996. Since that time the author also published a series of seven more books about Anastasia and her promotions.  There has been issued more than 10 millions copies of the series so far! All books are at the top of bestseller’s list in Russia. The first and some other books have been translated into 12 languages. From the European countries Germans seem to have the most of the followers as they translated and issued as many as 5 first books of the series. The first book has been recently translated into English.

The author has not been writing any books before. He was a well-known Siberian entrepreneur when an amazing and unbelievable meeting with a girl living in Siberian cedar forests has completely changed his life. The girl named Anastasia possesses incredible powers and wisdom. According to her she is a descendant of ancient Russian civilization named Vedrusses. She is so deeply linked to nature that she has neither a house nor any usual for human being, personal assets. Squirrels and other animals serve her with some food and a she-bear warms her at nights.    
    In spite of such isolation she knows a lot about people from the outer world. She explains it so that she just uses her beam of imagination (or something else) which helps her to visit any part of the world, wherever she wants.

The idea of “Space of Love” proposing by Anastasia sounds wonderful and reasonable at the same time. She defines it as a place where all plants and animals live in complete harmony with humans. She states that every human being has ability to radiate their love at all living creatures which is so delightful for them that they gladly care about humans in return.

At first, the story sounds like a modern day’s fairy tale. But there is something transcendental in the books which have an incredible emotional impact. When reading certain pages of the books you are getting filled with great excitement and such a strong feeling of divine truth that hundreds of thousands of followers are becoming of no surprise at all. Inspired by Anastasia’s dream about “Family (Tribal) Estate” where everyone can create their own Space of Love, many people in Russia and former Soviet Union republics are inflamed to bring the dream into reality.

I, myself would really love to live in such a world that full of love and joy. And it doesn’t matter for me whether Anastasia really exists or not. We, humans are powerful enough to make our choice to live in the world of love instead of the world of fear.

I am looking forward to hear your thoughts about this. And please don’t hesitate to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Wayfarer,

I will not reply to your post yet as time restrains me for now. But will do later.

Anyway welcome to this forum. I also live in New Zealand like yourself.

Wayfarer
    Participant

Hello again, everybody!

Should you wish to learn more about Anastasia and Space of Love then you are welcome to visit my website http://www.spaceoflove.com   :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account