Yhvh allah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi everyone it is time to discard falsehood. I have said since I have started posting here that Allah and YHVH is the same and only CREATOR of Heaven and Earth. Now because some don't understand this they have went the way of slander but they are ignorantly slandering the ONLY GOD.

Now, some others believe that Jesus is God so this really doesn't apply to them because I will certainly state that ALLAH is not JESUS because JESUS is not GOD. So we can only compare scriptures that refer to GOD and not Christ to God but even if one does they will see that the root to it all is the one Jesus calls the “ONE TRUE GOD”

To even understand this concept is to understand progressive revelation. Think about it this way what are you to eat?

Genesis 1:29 (King James Version)
    29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Notice here it says EVERY then:

Genesis 2:16-17 (King James Version)
    16And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
    17But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Notice now there is a Law or a prohibition

Genesis 3:17 (King James Version)
    17And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Now new food is introduced by the sweat of the brow including Meat with no exceptions

Genesis 6
    19And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.
    20Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.
    21And take thou unto thee of all food that is eaten, and thou shalt gather it to thee; and it shall be for food for thee, and for them.
    22Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.

Now notice the Law and the prohibition

Genesis 9:3-4 (King James Version)
    3Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
    4But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

So now simply NO blood

But then comes the law of the beasts:

Leviticus 11:46-47 (King James Version)
    46This is the law of the beasts, and of the fowl, and of every living creature that moveth in the waters, and of every creature that creepeth upon the earth:
    47To make a difference between the unclean and the clean, and between the beast that may be eaten and the beast that may not be eaten.

and that chapter goes through all the beasts and explains but years later we see this:

Matthew 15:10-12 (King James Version)
    10And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
    11Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
    12Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

Now Jesus here shows how they have at this point stop following the commandments

Matthew 15 1Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
    2Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
    3But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
    4For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
    5But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
    6And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

Jesus explains that instead of putting someone to death people would instead give their parents a gift to avoid the penalty. Jesus explains:

Matthew 15:15-19 (King James Version)
    15Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
    16And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
    17Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
    18But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
    19For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

So using food as a tool permits those to remember why they are refraining from eating it to remind them of what is good and bad so what happens although anything can be eaten?

But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
    Acts 15:19-21

The connection is made and it is similar to the beginning now look:

forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah. that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form); that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows: that is impiety. This day have those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
    ( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #3)

This one statement wrapped up so many of the other statements in what way could it not come from YHVH ALLAH?

Or if you prefer “God Almighty”?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

The Judeo-christian God is YHVH, but the quranic moongod allah is satan.
    There are 114 quran chapters called suras in the islamic 'book of fraud'!

'a moongod bible'=114
                           'book of fraud' =114
                            'allah is devil'  =114
                             'islam false'    =114
                             'Lucifer liar'    =114
                              'evil curse'    =114

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

‘allah is satan’    ↔    “YHVH is GOD”

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 18 2010,14:58)
    Sura #6  77 When he saw the moon rising in splendour, he said: “This is my Lord.”

[6+77=83]

The 'quranic'(83) moongod(83), who muslims call 'lord allah'(83)   …'is satan'(83) in disguise!

Judges 8:21 21 Gideon arose, and slew Zebah and Zalmunna, and
    took away the [moongod crescents] that were on their camels' necks.

Ps.83:4,11 They (the muslims) have said, Come, and let us cut them off
    from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
    But YHVH says:  Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes
                                as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:

For slow internet speeds: start the video and pause it until it
    has downloaded sufficiently in advance of the play speed; OK?

!

bodhitharta
    Participant

ED,

If you don't mind could you actually compare scriptures or do something more beneficial than bash what you don't understand?

bodhitharta
    Participant

THe Sabbath

Genesis 2:2-3 (King James Version)
    2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
    3And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Notice not strict but blessed not even named sabbath yet

Exodus 16:26 (King James Version)
    26Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none.

This was after there disobedience and it became strict

But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
    Exodus 20:9-11

and it was now made Law

Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
    Exodus 31:13-15

The death penalty is given

Notwithstanding the children rebelled against me: they walked not in my statutes, neither kept my judgments to do them, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; they polluted my sabbaths: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the wilderness.
    Ezekiel 20:20-22

The people annul the law with their own traditions

Hosea 2:11 (King James Version)
    11I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts.

The Lord pronounces judgement

Amos 8:4-6 (King James Version)
    4Hear this, O ye that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail,
    5Saying, When will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn? and the sabbath, that we may set forth wheat, making the ephah small, and the shekel great, and falsifying the balances by deceit?
    6That we may buy the poor for silver, and the needy for a pair of shoes; yea, and sell the refuse of the wheat?

The sabbath is despised

Matthew 12 1At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat.
    2But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day.
    3But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;
    4How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?
    5Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?
    6But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.
    7But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

Jesus clarifies several points about the Sabbath, now look:

And well ye knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the sabbath: We said to them: “Be ye apes, despised and rejected.”
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #65)

O ye People of the Book! believe in what We have (now) revealed, confirming what was (already) with you, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the sabbath-breakers, for the decision of Allah Must be carried out.
    ( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #47)

And for their covenant we raised over them (the towering height) of Mount (Sinai); and (on another occasion) we said: “Enter the gate with humility”; and (once again) we commanded them: “Transgress not in the matter of the sabbath.” And we took from them a solemn covenant.
    ( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #154)

Ask them concerning the town standing close by the sea. Behold! they transgressed in the matter of the sabbath. For on the day of their sabbath their fish did come to them, openly holding up their heads, but on the day they had no sabbath, they came not: thus did We make a trial of them, for they were given to transgression.
    ( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #163)

The sabbath was only made (strict) for those who disagreed (as to its observance); But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Judgment, as to their differences.
    ( سورة النحل , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #124)

WE see here the same consistent thought but consolidated and clarified because it's from the same YHVH ALLAH

Stu
    Participant

It's like watching a boxing match between Laurel and Hardy.

Stuart

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 28 2010,12:30)

Stuart

You still don't get it do you? This is not A vs B it is A=A

bodhitharta
    Participant

YHVH ALLAH is THE ONLY GOD

You can compare the scriptures and easily see they are the same. Is Jesus ever referred to as the Only God?

YHVH is directly stated as the ONLY GOD, ALLAH is directly stated as the ONLY GOD this is one and the same bothe scriptures call this ONLY GOD “God of Israel”, “God of Abraham”

So if we were to use no name at all and simply said the God of Abraham we would be talking about the same God but we would not be talking about Jesus. Did Jesus ever say he was the God of anyone?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 28 2010,09:30)
    ED,

If you don't mind could you actually compare scriptures or do something more beneficial than bash what you don't understand?

Hi Everyone,

See how BD finds the ugly truth about islam very distasteful.

For the reader's sake:
    I(Ed J) no longer Post directly to BD, nor answer his postulating questions,
    because BD continues to make outrageous personal attacks
    which go ignored by the owner of this site.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 28 2010,12:47)

You can compare the scriptures and easily see they are the same. Is Jesus ever referred to as the Only God?

YHVH is directly stated as the ONLY GOD, ALLAH is directly stated as the ONLY GOD this is one and the same bothe scriptures call this ONLY GOD “God of Israel”, “God of Abraham”

So if we were to use no name at all and simply said the God of Abraham we would be talking about the same God but we would not be talking about Jesus. Did Jesus ever say he was the God of anyone?

Hi Everyone,

islam is the religion of the ignorant!
    Why would BD think that calling satan god makes him God?

For the reader's sake:

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 28 2010,12:54)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 28 2010,09:30)
    ED,

Hi Everyone,

See how BD finds the ugly truth about islam very distasteful.

For the reader's sake:

Actually I was asking you to show the great contrast that you claim. You have never really showed any difference in the line of Spiritual thought or deed. I am going through many topics and showing it is all relatively the same

Are you suggesting that “Satan” says do not commit adultery, do not steal, take care of the orphan and the widow, are these really the works of Satan?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Thou shalt not commit adultery.
    Exodus 20:13-15

Then the punishment:

And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
    Leviticus 20:9-11

the denouncement

Hosea 4:13-14 (King James Version)
    13They sacrifice upon the tops of the mountains, and burn incense upon the hills, under oaks and poplars and elms, because the shadow thereof is good: therefore your daughters shall commit whoredom, and your spouses shall commit adultery.
    14I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with whores, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people that doth not understand shall fall.

The renewal

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
    Matthew 5:27-29

The explanation

And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
    Matthew 19:8-10

The equity

John 8:3-7 (King James Version)
    3And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
    4They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
    5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
    6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
    7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

The consolidation and meaning

Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils).
    ( سورة الإسراء , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #32)

The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.
    ( سورة النور , An-Noor, Chapter #24, Verse #2)

Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry and but a woman similarly guilty, or an Unbeliever: nor let any but such a man or an Unbeliever marry such a woman: to the Believers such a thing is forbidden.
    ( سورة النور , An-Noor, Chapter #24, Verse #3)

O Prophet! When believing women come to thee to take the oath of fealty to thee, that they will not associate in worship any other thing whatever with Allah, that they will not steal, that they will not commit adultery (or fornication), that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood, and that they will not disobey thee in any just matter,- then do thou receive their fealty, and pray to Allah for the forgiveness (of their sins): for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
    ( سورة الممتحنة , Al-Mumtahana, Chapter #60, Verse #12)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 28 2010,12:59)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 28 2010,12:47)

Hi Everyone,

islam is the religion of the ignorant!
    Why would BD think that calling satan god makes him God?

For the reader's sake:

You should ask yourself why are you calling God, satan?

I am comparing the verses you are just whining because to actually look and learn is a burden to you, you are stiff necked

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 28 2010,12:37)

Stuart

I think you're Hardy, and Ed's Laurel.

Stuart

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 29 2010,20:24)

Stuart

Stuart

Greetings Stu…..” It is fine mess you created here Olie”

FYI Stu …… it was Stanley aka Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy…two very funny characters that predated the talkies….Did you ever notice Olie was always the brains in the outfit and Stanley could never get it right….needless to say STU your analogy is grossly inaccurate…..

bodhitharta
    Participant

Fornication

The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.
    ( سورة النور , An-Noor, Chapter #24, Verse #2)

Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry and but a woman similarly guilty, or an Unbeliever: nor let any but such a man or an Unbeliever marry such a woman: to the Believers such a thing is forbidden.
    ( سورة النور , An-Noor, Chapter #24, Verse #3)

But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
    Matthew 5:31-33

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
    Jude 1:6-8

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    1 Corinthians 6:8-10

princess
    Participant

Stuart

no offense bd.

Stuarts comparison is quite amusing

Stu
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Nov. 29 2010,21:15)

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 29 2010,20:24)

Stuart

Stuart

Greetings Stu…..” It is fine mess you created here Olie”

FYI Stu …… it was Stanley aka Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy…two very funny characters that predated the talkies….Did you ever notice Olie was always the brains in the outfit and Stanley could never get it right….needless to say STU your analogy is grossly inaccurate…..

I bow to your superior analysis. It would have been asking for too much trouble to compare them with two of the Three Stooges.

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Stuart,

Which stooges?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account