Will all men be saved?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 401 through 409 (of 409 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 02 2010,02:38)
    Terricca……..Your thoughts are wrong, Paul was commissioned to the Gentiles by GOD He was raised up for that very purpose, sure he tried to save some of his own race also and provoke them to Jealousy , but his main thrust was to the GENTILES, as scripture plainly shows. IMO

gene

i do not disagree with that ,i know scriptures.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 02 2010,04:47)

Terricca……..Your thoughts are wrong, Paul was commissioned to the Gentiles by GOD He was raised up for that very purpose, sure he tried to save some of his own race also and provoke them to Jealousy , but his main thrust was to the GENTILES, as scripture plainly shows. IMO

gene

gene

my thoughts are not wrong ,you are a player in scriptures,
    and not always truthfull,

but i know you do not accept remarkes who do not fit with you idees

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 02 2010,04:50)

gene

gene

Terraricca……If i am not telling the truth of Scriptures then you are under obligation to Prove it seeing you are the one accusing me of this. In fact I believe you are the Player of Scriptures here not me or any one else Here. You produce many scriptures that have nothing to do with the subjects being discussed as for instance the concept of us Having “FREE” Wills (IN) us, when in fact no where does scriptures say we have a “FREE” WILL (IN) US> You mix up GOD allowing us to exercise our Captivated influenced WILLS with us have a “FREE” WILL (IN) US. I have shown you a scripture where it say it is (NOT) within a Man to direct His steps, but you think He is by His falsely called “FREE” WILL He can direct his ways to salvation and obedience to GOD, By His own “FREE WILL” Choices. So who is against scriptures and playing games with them me or you? IMO

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 02 2010,13:55)

Quote (terraricca @ April 02 2010,04:50)

gene

gene

Terraricca……If i am not telling the truth of Scriptures then you are under obligation to Prove it seeing you are the one accusing me of this. In fact I believe you are the Player of Scriptures here not me or any one else Here. You produce many scriptures that have nothing to do with the subjects being discussed as for instance the concept of us Having “FREE” Wills (IN) us, when in  fact no where does scriptures say we have a “FREE” WILL (IN) US> You mix up GOD allowing us to exercise  our Captivated influenced WILLS with us have a “FREE” WILL (IN) US. I have shown you a scripture where it say it is (NOT) within a Man to direct His steps, but you think He is by His falsely called “FREE” WILL He can direct his ways to salvation and obedience to GOD, By His own “FREE WILL” Choices. So who is against scriptures and playing games with them me or you? IMO

gene

you have say this for so long you start to believe it ,

you still no believe what is true ,there is nothing i can do
    we have exaut all roads many have showed you that freewill is true .

but this is not the tread for it .

and you fail to understand;2Ti 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraricca……Absolutely I believe it , and I have MANY SCRIPTURES that Back it up to. But you have none that back what you are saying, only suppositions from a Human view point. Man want to be a GOD unto HIMSELF BY HIS (SELF) WILL, Far from a “FREE” WILL, PRIDE is Its source, not the word of GOD. And by the way 2Ti 3:14 has nothing to do with proving your points your just trying to make a show of Piousness. IMO

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 03 2010,03:39)
    Terraricca……Absolutely I believe it , and I have MANY SCRIPTURES that Back it up to. But you have none that back what you are saying, only suppositions from a Human view point. Man want to be a GOD unto HIMSELF BY HIS (SELF) WILL, Far from a “FREE” WILL, PRIDE is Its source, not the word of GOD. And by the way 2Ti 3:14 has nothing to do with proving your points your just trying to make a show of Piousness. IMO

gene

it is pride who make you stay away from God ,in your freewill,

and it is your humility that bring you to God in your freewill.

yes we can just make the choice.are you going to do it ??

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraeicca……You have no idea of mine or anyone relationship here to GOD the FATHER, GOD Has many times shown me He is in My life by Miricales and many other thing like answered Prayers, But none of that Had anything to do with a (FREE) WILL. But the Will of GOD not the will of mine . Pride is when people think (THEY) Chose and DETERMINE their OWN Salvation by THEIR OWN Captivated Self WILL. Like you seem to think. A CHANCE RELIGION based on SELF. IMO

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 03 2010,15:28)
    Terraeicca……You have no idea of mine or anyone relationship here to GOD the FATHER,  GOD Has many times shown me He is in My life by Miricales and many other thing like answered Prayers, But none of that Had anything to do with a (FREE) WILL. But the Will of GOD not the will of mine . Pride is when people think (THEY) Chose and DETERMINE their OWN Salvation by THEIR OWN Captivated Self WILL.  Like you seem to think. A CHANCE RELIGION based on SELF. IMO

gene

if i can chose to reject God promise ,i also can accepted is it true ??

if this is not true then all the argument is of Gods will and you can not in any means blame me for it, right ??

this leaves things open now for Karma is it ???do you believe in Karma ???if so this is aligned with predetermination.

and from here you totally out of the scriptures.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (epistemaniac @ April 24 2009,06:02)
    the biblical doctrine is not annhilationism or universalism… but is rather that the unsaved lost experience eternal conscious torture…

1 Corinthians 15:53-54 (ESV) [53] For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. [54] When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

Now if all men put on the imperishable, and Paul is speaking of all men here as is shown in 1 Corinthians 15:42 (So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. ESV) not just the saved, then manifestly unbelievers put on that which is imperishable as well… and if what they become is imperishable, then it cannot by definition, perish, cease to exist, become only ashes etc etc etc… but rather these unbelievers experience an eternity of the wrath of God, just as the saved experience an eternity of the joy of fellowship of God and other believers. And that both unbelievers and believers experience this resurrection from the dead is shown here: Acts 24:15 (ESV) having a hope in God, which these men themselves accept, that there will be a resurrection of both the just and the unjust.”

So just the devil and his angels will be thrown into the firs and tormented “forever and ever”, so too will unbelievers…
    Revelation 20:10 (ESV) and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
    Revelation 14:9-11 (ESV) [9] And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, [10] he also will drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. [11] And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

If these unbelievers were reduced to nothing…. to ashes etc… then their smoke which symbolizes their punishment, would not last “forever and ever”, their torment would not last “day and night”.

blessings,
    ken

Ken

Paul is speaking to the “church” in Corinth, not to, or about all. Only the saints, first resurrection, will experience that change, become spirit beings.
    There is no life or consciousness in death.

Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

What do you think this scripture says?

Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Here are a couple more scriptures.

Mal 4:1 ¶ For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Mal 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

Seems pretty clear to me, all means all that are left.

Georg

Viewing 9 posts - 401 through 409 (of 409 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account