Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,541 through 3,560 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 08 2013,08:49)

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 08 2013,06:16)
    So t are you saying God is NOT love????

Ofcourse if you use a dodgy translation it may not say God is Love but i really think it ***very* easy to see that God is Love… Who on earth is teqaching you God is NOT love.

Ahhh, Could it be that if God is Love you need a relationship for true Love to take place so you cant be taught God is Love in case you realise that The Father needs a relationship with another person for true Love to take place.

So far WHAT i'm hearing from you is THIS

God is NOT love
    The Father is ONLY potenetially powerful, not expressively powerful.

Jesus is not the True Son, he doesn't have the same nature as his Father.

The Father isn't eternally Father. Did he wait just before the world was created or before time itself was created before generating his Son.

So jesus said we would die in our Sin unless we believe WHAT he is…

For your own sake PLEASE accept him as THE true one and only Son the eternal radiance of the father, the expressed image of the Father,. Please stop listening to arch angel stuff and admit the basic truth that all true Sons share the same nature as true Fathers.

I honestly cant believe ****HOW SIMPLE IT IS****
    You have been blinded from the knowledge of God that is in the face of Jesus.

Check out the translations also………………..

New International Version
    Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

New Living Translation
    But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

English Standard Version
    Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

New American Standard Bible
    The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

King James Bible
    He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    The one who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

International Standard Version
    The person who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

NET Bible
    The person who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
    Because God is love, and everyone who does not love does not know God.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
    The person who doesn't love doesn't know God, because God is love.

Jubilee Bible 2000
    He that does not love does not know God, for God is charity.

King James 2000 Bible
    He that loves not knows not God; for God is love.

American King James Version
    He that loves not knows not God; for God is love.

American Standard Version

Douay-Rheims Bible
    He that loveth not, knoweth not God: for God is charity.

Darby Bible Translation
    He that loves not has not known God; for God is love.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation
    He that loveth not, knoweth not God; for God is love.

Weymouth New Testament
    He who is destitute of love has never had any knowledge of God; because God is love.

World English Bible
    He who doesn't love doesn't know God, for God is love.

Young's Literal Translation
    he who is not loving did not know God, because God is love.

Love in the Son and in his name.
    There is no condemnation in the Son.
    He who denys the Son before man the Son will deny them before his Father in heaven. Jehovha have mercy in the name of Jesus
    Daniel

is God all those things ???

DT 4:24 “For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.
    DT 4:31 “For the LORD your God is a compassionate God

DT 10:17 “ For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God

Dt 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge,

For the LORD your God is gracious and compassionate, and will not turn His face away from you if you return to Him.”

JOB 36:5 “Behold, God is mighty

PS 7:11 God is a righteous judge,

PS 47:7 For God is the King of all the earth;

God is a refuge for us

PS 77:13 Your way, O God, is holy;

PS 116:5
    Gracious is the LORD, and righteous;
    Yes, our God is compassionate

Most High God is ruler over the realm of mankind

the LORD our God is righteous

MK 12:29 Jesus answered, “The foremost is, ‘HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD;

RO 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

without God willingly to save men their would not have been any Christ ;so the grace free gift come from God not from Christ

daniel

could you please respond to my quote ????

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

Peter and Paul call him *our* God, why dont you????

I have ask to produce the scriptures to support this comment of yours ;this is what you have given me ;

#1; Peter calls Jesus *our* God
    2 Peter 1:1
    # 2;# Paul calls Jesus *our* great God.
    Titus 2:13'

1) 2Pe 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ,

To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

DID PETER CHANGED HIS MIND ???MT 16:16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God'

Tit 2:9 Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them,
    Tit 2:10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.
    Tit 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.

in the context it show that God is the saviour of all men through his free gift of GRACE”

Tit 2:13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior,;——————;(NEW SENTENCE) Jesus Christ,
    Tit 2:14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.
    Tit 2:15 These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you.

PERHAPS YOU FORGOT TO READ THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTURES;
    Tit 1:1 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ for the faith of God’s elect and the knowledge of the truth that leads to godliness—
    Tit 1:2 a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time,
    Tit 1:3 and at his appointed season he brought his word to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior,

PAUL,MAKE A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN GOD and CHRIST

SO YOUR CLAIM ARE FALSE AND MISREPRESENT THE TRUTH IN SCRIPTURES, SO YOU HAVE NO GROUND FOR YOUR CLAIM ABOUT CHRIST BEING GOD,

(ALL YOUR OTHER COMMENTS ARE NOT WORTHY TO RESPOND TO SO I DID NOT RESPOND TO THEM )

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 10 2013,11:51)

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 09 2013,18:22)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 09 2013,11:30)

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 08 2013,18:26)
    16“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony…

That verse places Jesus higher than the angel he sent, right?  Because the one who is sent is not as great as the one who sends him, correct?  Jesus actually taught us this in scripture, right?

Its a question of authority…………

So Jesus is higher than the angel he sent only in authority, and not in “essence” or “nature”, right?

Mike,
    Sorry if I appear to get frustrated but I cant believe how long this is taking to get across.

It's real simple Jesus is the one and only true Son.
    All other Sons are created, they are spirit creatures.

A true Son comes from your Substance, humans from humans, monkeys from monkeys, fish from fish, common sense.

Humans also have a created spirit just as the angels do.

Jesus spirit is FROM and OF the Father, like EVE flesh is OF and FROM the Adam.

Satan's spirit isn't the same as the Fathers essence, Satan is just a fallen arch angel, he is a creature.
    Why on earth are you trying to make Arch angels EQUAL to Jesus. Satan would like this because he is an arch angel, if Jesus was an arch angel scripture would call him one BUT IT NEVER DOES Mike.
    Heres the fatal flaw,
    I will call Jesus God and Lord like the Jehovha the Father does.

Is it because you think Jesus is an arch angel? If so at least you can show me where scripture teachs that.

Jesus is not a arch angel, he is the expressed substance of the Father.

Hebrew 1:3
    He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Jesus is called **the*** Son of God, no angel of person is ever called that, THATS THE BIG Difference.

I will stay blessed as Jesus proclaims because I can call Jesus my Lord and My God without seeing the Glory of God in his Face..

I love him and can't wait to see him face to face, i will be faithful to him and will not deny him before man.

Life in the Son and no condemnation
    Daniel

But there is condemnation scripture teaches if you deny him before man….. its a no brainer, truly i wish you would just see the odds for what they are. Please accept him as your lord and saviour please! I dont get anything for it I just want to know you are saved, take care.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 10 2013,14:23)
    Daniel

I have ask to produce the scriptures to support this comment of yours ;this is what you have given me ;

To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

DID PETER CHANGED HIS MIND ???MT 16:16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God'

Tit 2:9 Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them,
    Tit 2:10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.

in the context it show that God is the saviour of all men through his free gift of GRACE”

Tit 2:13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior,;——————;(NEW SENTENCE) Jesus Christ,
    Tit 2:14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.
    Tit 2:15 These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you.

Tit 1:1 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ for the faith of God’s elect and the knowledge of the truth that leads to godliness—
    Tit 1:2 a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time,
    Tit 1:3 and at his appointed season he brought his word to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior,

SO YOUR CLAIM ARE FALSE AND MISREPRESENT THE TRUTH IN SCRIPTURES, SO YOU HAVE NO GROUND FOR YOUR CLAIM ABOUT CHRIST BEING GOD,

(ALL YOUR OTHER COMMENTS ARE NOT WORTHY TO RESPOND TO SO I DID NOT RESPOND TO THEM )

I keep answering your question BUT AFTER ASKING AND ASKING

YOU NEVER answer my single question.

What is Jesus.

A man alone
    a arch angel made flesh
    God from and OF his Father and man from mankind, Jesus is both God the Son and the Son of man. scripture teaches both.

PLEASE ANSWER WHAT HE IS??

Life in the name of Jesus
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 10 2013,11:34)

Daniel

What is Jesus.

A man alone
    a arch angel made flesh
    God from and OF his Father and man from mankind, Jesus is both God the Son and the Son of man. scripture teaches both.

Daniel

God is spirit ,and so is the son ,The WORD is a spirit. Being same as the father,and the father send him to become in the flesh Jesus Christ,and wen all was done The Son returned to the father ,and became what he was before he left the father,

I have told you this before,

Now could you answer my questions ,

Wakeup
    Participant

WHO IS JESUS TRULY?

Christians do worship Jesus,but dont know truly who he is.
    The majority believe that he is God(jehovah).
    The majority alo believe that God died on the cross.

But the scriptiure says that God gave his only begotten Son
    for the world. God did not give himself for the world.
    But gave his Son.
    Therefore it was his Son that was crucified,not God.
    His Son prayed to God to let the cup pass if possible.
    His Son cried my God ;my God;why have you forsaken me.

Who is really his Son?

Psalms 33:6 ***By the word of the LORD*** were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the **breath of his mouth**.

As clear as crystal: The Word; the breath of God's mouth.

Psalms 33:9 ***For he spake***, and it was done; he *commanded*, and it stood fast.

Let there be light;and there was light. He spoke; God spoke through his word.
    God brought forth his living Word out of himself, as a
    *living being*of his own image. They had glory together before the world was. We have two out of one,but God is still one; the other being is his word/image.

God send his image down to earth and tranformed him into flesh by being *born of the womb*.
    The birth is the process of turning God's Word into flesh.

Now only: is he called Jesus the Son of God; he *reflects* God his Father in heaven. He is the *image* of his father.
    His teachings;his works and actions reflexed God.
    He is the only person that have been in heaven,not in the flesh; but when he was a spirit being with his Father.
    Having glory together.

All things were made By God through him,and for him.

Some believe that Jesus beginning was on earth,when he was born. He is just the spokesman for God,like the prophets.
    This is contradictory to scriptures.For this only makes *two* entities in heaven.

God said: Beside me there is no God.
    Beside me there is no saviour.
    I did it all by my self.
    By the *breath of God's mouth* were all made.

The born spokesman is definitely not the breath of God's mouth.
    The spokesman has never been in heaven before.
    The spokesman never had glory with God before the world was.

1.Jesus is not Jehovah,but the living Word of Jehovah.
    The living being which is the image of Jehovah.
    the being wich had glory with God before the world was.

2. This being was made flesh and died on the cross for the
    world.Jesus went *BACK UP* where he was before.
    Sitting next to his father. Now only is it *His Father,
    since he was born in the flesh.
    Before his birth; he was the Word of God.

wakeup.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 10 2013,23:38)

Daniel

What is Jesus.

A man alone
    a arch angel made flesh

Daniel

God is spirit ,and so is the son ,The WORD is a spirit. Being same as the father,and the father send him to become in the flesh Jesus Christ,and wen all was done The Son returned to the father ,and became what he was before he left the father,

Hi t,
    We all have spirits, everything that is capable of enetring heaven has a spirit nature.

OK sorry i didn't make it clear, this whole debate is on what was Jesus before he took flesh. Please take a look at the title
    Is jesus true god, angel or Micheal..
    or is he just a man ALONE

What does scripture teach, it NEVER TEACHES HE WAS A Arch Angel or Michael like the jws want you to believe because they dont follow scripture.

he is WHAT scripture TRUELY TEACHES

◄ Philippians 2:6 ►

Parallel Verses
    Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

New Living Translation
    Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.

English Standard Version
    who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,

who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped,

King James Bible
    Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

who, existing in the form of God, did not consider equality with God as something to be used for His own advantage.

In God's own form existed he, and shared with God equality, deemed nothing needed grasping.

NET Bible
    who though he existed in the form of God did not regard equality with God as something to be grasped,

He who, while he was in the form of God, did not esteem this as a prize, that he was the equal of God,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
    Although he was in the form of God and equal with God, he did not take advantage of this equality.

Jubilee Bible 2000
    who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God,

King James 2000 Bible
    Who, being in the form of God, thought it not a thing to be grasped to be equal with God:

who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped,

Douay-Rheims Bible
    Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Darby Bible Translation
    who, subsisting in the form of God, did not esteem it an object of rapine to be on an equality with God;

English Revised Version
    who, being in the form of God, counted it not a prize to be on an equality with God,

Weymouth New Testament
    Although from the beginning He had the nature of God He did not reckon His equality with God a treasure to be tightly grasped.

World English Bible
    who, existing in the form of God, didn't consider equality with God a thing to be grasped,

who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal to God,

Another example of scripture that explicitly teachs what Jesus was before he took flesh

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

New Living Translation
    In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

English Standard Version

King James Bible
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word
    was God.

In the beginning, the Word existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

NET Bible
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God.

In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with God and That Word was himself God.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
    In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jubilee Bible 2000
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and the Word was God.

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible
    IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God;

For any child reading this its easy they just believe because they have faith in scripture and dont need to twist scriptures like the jws to teach he is Michael the arch angel who is one of the cheif angels like gabriel. jesus is true god from true god the testament of the father being a Eternal almightly Father and being LOVE, God is Love, every translation teaches this, unless YOU have a dodgy translation that has been mucked around with by the dishonest who think its ok to bend the truth.

25At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

27″All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. 28″Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. 29″Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS 30″For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

Once you answer what Jesus is i will answer your question, i honestly find them really easy and straight forth to answer, almost of them require you just to realise the simple truth that Jesus became a Human, he humbled himself from the glory he SHARED with the Father.

Life in the NAME of Jesus
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 11 2013,05:56)

Daniel

What is Jesus.

A man alone
    a arch angel made flesh

Daniel

Hi t,
    We all have spirits, everything that is capable of enetring heaven has a spirit nature.

OK sorry i didn't make it clear, this whole debate is on what was Jesus before he took flesh. Please take a look at the title

What does scripture teach, it NEVER TEACHES HE WAS A Arch Angel or Michael like the jws want you to believe because they dont follow scripture.

Parallel Verses
    Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

New Living Translation
    Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.

English Standard Version
    who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,

who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped,

King James Bible

who, existing in the form of God, did not consider equality with God as something to be used for His own advantage.

In God's own form existed he, and shared with God equality, deemed nothing needed grasping.

NET Bible
    who though he existed in the form of God did not regard equality with God as something to be grasped,

He who, while he was in the form of God, did not esteem this as a prize, that he was the equal of God,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
    Although he was in the form of God and equal with God, he did not take advantage of this equality.

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible
    Who, being in the form of God, thought it not a thing to be grasped to be equal with God:

who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped,

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation
    who, subsisting in the form of God, did not esteem it an object of rapine to be on an equality with God;

English Revised Version
    who, being in the form of God, counted it not a prize to be on an equality with God,

Weymouth New Testament
    Although from the beginning He had the nature of God He did not reckon His equality with God a treasure to be tightly grasped.

World English Bible
    who, existing in the form of God, didn't consider equality with God a thing to be grasped,

Another example of scripture that explicitly teachs what Jesus was before he took flesh

New Living Translation

English Standard Version
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was Go
    d.

King James Bible

In the beginning, the Word existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

NET Bible
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God.

In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with God and That Word was himself God.

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Jubilee Bible 2000
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and the Word was God.

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

For any child reading this its easy they just believe because they have faith in scripture and dont need to twist scriptures like the jws to teach he is Michael the arch angel who is one of the cheif angels like gabriel. jesus is true god from true god the testament of the father being a Eternal almightly Father and being LOVE, God is Love, every translation teaches this, unless YOU have a dodgy translation that has been mucked around with by the dishonest who think its ok to bend the truth.

25At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

27″All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. 28″Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. 29″Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS 30″For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

Once you answer what Jesus is i will answer your question, i honestly find them really easy and straight forth to answer, almost of them require you just to realise the simple truth that Jesus became a Human, he humbled himself from the glory he SHARED with the Father.

Daniel

Daniel

you mean this is your way out ,to answer my questions :D :D :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 09 2013,23:29)
    Mike,
    Sorry if I appear to get frustrated but I cant believe how long this is taking to get across.

Daniel, you don't need to “get it across” to me.  I've known from the outset what it is you're claiming, because I've heard it all before.

It's just that I can't learn the things you are telling me from any SCRIPTURE.

I mean, you're making claims about a “dual natured Jesus”, and a Jesus who is the same “substance” as God.  You are claiming a Jesus who has existed from “eternity”, and who wasn't created.

None of those things are actually taught in any scripture, Daniel.  So why would you become frustrated when I don't believe them?

What we know from scripture is that there exists only one Most High God.  Jesus is not Him, but His Son.

And we know that this one Most High God created the heavens, the earth, and ALL THINGS in them.  

And we know that Jesus is listed quite a few times in scripture as someone OTHER THAN the one who created the heavens, the earth, and everything in them.  

So if Jesus isn't that one Most High God who created all things, then he has no choice but to be one of the “all things” that was created BY that God.

Perhaps that's why Proverbs 8:22 says God created him as the first of His works.  Or why Jesus is the firstborn of every creature.  Or why he is the beginning of the creation by God.

As for the “angel” thing, the Greek word “aggelos” simply means “messenger”.  And when English translators believe the messenger in question is a spirit being, they translate as “angel” instead of “messenger”.  So basically, an “angel” is simply a “spirit messenger”.  And we know from Revelation 1:1 that Jesus, as a spirit being, is still delivering the messages of his and our God to others.  

“Spirit messenger of God” = “Angel of God”.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 11 2013,11:24)

Daniel

What is Jesus.

A man alone
    a arch angel made flesh

Daniel

Hi t,

Parallel Verses

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

King James Bible

NET Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

King James Bible

NET Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

Daniel

Daniel

you mean this is your way out ,to answer my questions  :D  :D  :D

t,
    your questions are very easy.
    Just answer my question that I have been asking and asking and I will show you. I really want to so Please answer the question that I have been asking and asking!

No one knows the Son except the Father those little Children who are Gods.

Life in the Son
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 11 2013,12:05)

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 09 2013,23:29)
    Mike,

Daniel, you don't need to “get it across” to me.  I've known from the outset what it is you're claiming, because I've heard it all before.

It's just that I can't learn the things you are telling me from any SCRIPTURE.

I mean, you're making claims about a “dual natured Jesus”, and a Jesus who is the same “substance” as God.  You are claiming a Jesus who has existed from “eternity”, and who wasn't created.

None of those things are actually taught in any scripture, Daniel.  So why would you become frustrated when I don't believe them?

What we know from scripture is that there exists only one Most High God.  Jesus is not Him, but His Son.

And we know that this one Most High God created the heavens, the earth, and ALL THINGS in them.  

And we know that Jesus is listed quite a few times in scripture as someone OTHER THAN the one who created the heavens, the earth, and everything in them.  

So if Jesus isn't that one Most High God who created all things, then he has no choice but to be one of the “all things” that was created BY that God.

Perhaps that's why Proverbs 8:22 says God created him as the first of His works.  Or why Jesus is the firstborn of every creature.  Or why he is the beginning of the creation by God.

As for the “angel” thing, the Greek word “aggelos” simply means “messenger”.  And when English translators believe the messenger in question is a spirit being, they translate as “angel” instead of “messenger”.  So basically, an “angel” is simply a “spirit messenger”.  And we know from Revelation 1:1 that Jesus, as a spirit being, is still delivering the messages of his and our God to others.  

“Spirit messenger of God” = “Angel of God”.

John 1:3
    Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

John 1:10
    He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.

Do you recognize him???

How where the heavens CREATED? Its says either BY him or IN him and then also says it is *Through* him.

For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

Yes it also uses the same the same greek word for Created as creator.

English Standard Version
    For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities– all things have been created through Him and for Him.

King James Bible
    For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

For everything was created by Him, in heaven and on earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities– all things have been created through Him and for Him.

For by him all things in heaven and on earth were created, things visible and invisible, whether they are kings, lords, rulers, or powers. All things have been created through him and for him.

Oh or are you going to use the very dodgy new world translation from the watch tower that ***ADDS***** the words ALL ***OTHER** things where created. Because they dont want to admit that Jesus is eternal.

Do you understand that time was created????

If you know this did the father create time before generating his Son.

The Son is the expression the Father's Almightly and eternal power and Fatherhood.

You are trying to teavh the Father wasn't really a Father and time was created before Jesus and that Jesus isn't the same substance as his Father.
    Just a couple of posts ago you said angles had the same substance as the Father and then you say that Jesus doesn't, honestly read through our whole debate from the start like I have you are all over the place like a ship without a ancor.

Mike, I only want you to be saved and have no condemnation.

The Jews believed in Jehovha but Jesus sadi they would die in there sins, sad for them to be cast into the lake of fire.

What was Jesus teaching that we would die in our sins if we didn't believe…… An important question dont you think.

Mike, we dont call birds flys because they also fly like the insects flys do we. Just because a name also states its function doesn't mean anything.

The BIG problem you have is Jesus is NEVER calleda Angel is he, so your beliefts cant for absolutely NOTHING.
    Peter and Paul are sent as messangers and they have spirits to and they are NEVER called Angels either.
    I will follow Scripture NOT MAN MADE TEACHINGS.

Angels are classified as the following in sacred scripture as
    angels
    arch angels
    cherubim
    seraphim

mike, this is what scripture teaches and Jesus is NEVER called a Angel. He is called our great God and My God.

You say angels in the old testament are called Jehovha, mike you forget that both Jehovha and the angel are present, it also happens in the new testament with Jesus when either one or two angels are present then disapear.
    Mike dont call angels Jehovha, he doesn't like it.

Isaiah 42:8
    “I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Only the Father Son and Holy Spirit are Jehovha, the expression of power and love. Jehovha said he see my form to Moses, SUPER clear, Moses see's Jehovha form and Jesus said search the scripture, the NEW testament didn't exist -but the OLD testament DID he said Moses will accuse the jews.These are the Jew who believed in Jehovha, i dont want Moses to accuse you mike, that why I'm here.

Or is Jesus a cherubim or seraphim….

Ofcourse when the Son BECAME man he is a *man* and especially since the whole teaching is about God with us and NOT a cherubim or seraphim with us.
    When Jesus became a man he didn't have a created man spirit nature. Jesus was fully god and fully man, just as we can be fully body spirit and soul. each are 100% whole yet united.

Mike, Jesus is called God and worshipped in scripture with no condemnation, jesus blesses people who worship him. ALL OTHERS REFUSE WORSHIP, do you wan the scriptures and will you accept Gods word over your own ideas???
    Jesus isn't just worshipped the disciples hold his feet and THEN worship him. Becuase when you see ***THE*** Son you see the Father, becausehe is the one and only true Son before time itself was created the Father generated him. Eternal generation like a eternal Sun – light from light true God from true Go
    d. The epxression of power and Love.

rain is not a cloud BUT they are both H20
    just as a river that comes from the snow is not the snow but they are both H2O. Ones the source the others the expression.
    Talk in a few days as I wont be on he until monday at the earliest.

Life in the Son, choose Life
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 11 2013,10:01)

Daniel

What is Jesus.

A man alone
    a arch angel made flesh

Daniel

Hi t,

Parallel Verses

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

King James Bible

NET Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

King James Bible

NET Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

Daniel

Daniel

t,
    Just answer my question that I have been asking and asking and I will show you. I really want to so Please answer the question that I have been asking and asking!

Life in the Son
    Daniel

Daniel

my beef with you is only related to your claim that :the son is your God :

Jesus is my Lord and my God

and ask you to show me the scriptures to that effect ,and so only find that you are using a Skeptic (Thomas) a loser in his ways ,and other scriptures that do not really support your view,and so IT IS ONLY YOUR PERSONAL WILLINGNESS TO BELIEVE IN THAT LIE THAT IS YOUR GUIDE NOT THE TRUTH IN SCRIPTURES;

AS FOR YOUR OTHER BELIEVES SOME SEEM NOT IN SCRIPTURES AS WELL ,AND SO I CAN NOT SUPPORT THEM,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 10 2013,22:49)
    Oh or are you going to use the very dodgy new world translation from the watch tower that ***ADDS***** the words ALL ***OTHER** things where created. Because they dont want to admit that Jesus is eternal.

You mean like many translations add the word “other” into verses like these:

2 Kings 25:28 NIV
    He spoke kindly to him and gave him a seat of honor higher than those of the other kings who were with him in Babylon.

2 Chronicles 9:22 NIV
    King Solomon was greater in riches and wisdom than all the other kings of the earth.

Luke 11:42 NIV
    42 “Woe to you Pharisees, because you give God a tenth of your mint, rue and all other kinds of garden herbs, but you neglect justice and the love of God.”

Daniel, when the scripture says that ALL THINGS in heaven were created by God, does it mean God created Himself, since He is one of the things in heaven?

Or is it implied that all things, OTHER THAN GOD HIMSELF, were created by God?  

So in reality, all things in heaven and earth were created by God – EXCEPT FOR God Himself.

And all things in heaven and earth were created THROUGH Jesus – EXCEPT FOR Jesus himself.

Just as God cannot be created BY Himself, Jesus cannot be created THROUGH himself.

So the “other” is clearly implied.

Daniel, there is no need to make such long posts filled with “examples”.  There is really no need for any of this “dual nature” and “same substance” stuff at all.

The ONLY thing we need to ask ourselves is this:  Is Jesus the Most High God who created all things?   Or is Jesus the SON OF the Most High God who created all things?

The second one is taught in many scriptures.  The first one is only taught by Trinitarians, and is not found in any scripture.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 12 2013,09:58)

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 11 2013,10:01)

Daniel

What is Jesus.

A man alone
    a arch angel made flesh

Daniel

Hi t,

Parallel Verses

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

King James Bible

NET Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English
    Bible

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

King James Bible

NET Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

Daniel

Daniel

t,

Life in the Son
    Daniel

Daniel

my beef with you is only related to your claim that :the son is your God :

Jesus is my Lord and my God

and ask you to show me the scriptures to that effect ,and so only find that you are using a Skeptic (Thomas) a loser in his ways ,and other scriptures that do not really support your view,and so  IT IS ONLY YOUR PERSONAL WILLINGNESS TO BELIEVE IN THAT LIE THAT IS YOUR GUIDE NOT THE TRUTH IN SCRIPTURES;

AS FOR YOUR OTHER BELIEVES SOME SEEM NOT IN SCRIPTURES AS WELL ,AND SO I CAN NOT SUPPORT THEM,

OK, thank you T,
    I can now Totally understand you being upset if you thought I only claimed the Son to be God. I honestly don't.

So sorry if i implied this, I honestly have very limited time so forgive me for not making things clearer.

I dont believe God is static, I believe he is one but a reaction, Like scripture says, Adam and Eve are one or like it says when a man and women cleave to each other after leaving their parents they become ONE.

I worship the Father and Love him with all my heart soul and Mind, I dont have direct access to him scripture teaches. there is no way to get to the father without going through his Son. this doesn't mean I dont prayer directly to the Father, I acknowledge the Father Son and Holy Spirit when I pray but must admit I'm sadly slack at times with acknowleding the Holy Spirit, so of the things God has done for me are Truely and absolutely mind blowing. I can list multiple things just this year alone, I just try my hardest and all I want to do is serve God with all my heart. Please let me know if you want me to share some amazing testomonies with you, the great thing is I can can Absolutley prove most of them except some things that require you just to believe that i'm not trying to lye to you.

Anyway I truly Worship the Father, he is MY God and My Lord, he is the Eternal source of the Son, who he lovingly allowed and sent sent to earth for our sake, i'm nearly crying thinking about this now, the gift is so great, blessed be his name.  

I believe God is a eternal display of Almighty power, like Eternal unapprocahable light.

I believe natural things reveal his eternal power.

I have said this before and this is what i truly believe that scripture teaches, The Father is God, the Son is God and the Holy Spirit is God.

Father is the source, the Son is the expression and the holy Spirit is the expressed of the relationship and love between the Father and Son.

Just like the source of Snow on a moutain or a cloud in the sky is H20, so can the expression of that source the rain and
    the river that flows done the mountain.

I believe Jesus is in the Old testament and is called Jehovha Almightly and it wasn't the Father that came to earth to visit people, this is why in some case you see Jehovha comming to earth in the Old Testament and proclaiming the name of Jehovha etc…

What I really love doing is finding all the scripture where Jehovha says see that I am ALONE and then seeing the clear scriptures in the new testament that reveal Jesus in the new testament, it shows that this ALONE God isn't just STATIC but a eternal expression (like a reaction of Love) Just my basic understanding of God. i always think of how a Women is equal to a man and made in the image of God also.
    I believe Adama and Eve and Child or the revealtion to Gods eternal nature.

So I do Love and Worship the Father and I do believe he has greater authority than the Son, just as I believe the Son has greater authority than the Holy Spirit. I believe the Father and Son are one in the Holy Spirit (just like the nature of Adam and Eve is present in their Child). I love worshipping in the Spirit and love listening to WOW hits especially the newer years, awesome praise and worship.

Take care in the name of Jesus
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 13 2013,03:23)

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 10 2013,22:49)

You mean like many translations add the word “other” into verses like these:

2 Kings 25:28 NIV
    He spoke kindly to him and gave him a seat of honor higher than those of the other kings who were with him in Babylon.

2 Chronicles 9:22 NIV
    King Solomon was greater in riches and wisdom than all the other kings of the earth.

Luke 11:42 NIV
    42 “Woe to you Pharisees, because you give God a tenth of your mint, rue and all other kinds of garden herbs, but you neglect justice and the love of God.”

Daniel, when the scripture says that ALL THINGS in heaven were created by God, does it mean God created Himself, since He is one of the things in heaven?

Or is it implied that all things, OTHER THAN GOD HIMSELF, were created by God?  

So in reality, all things in heaven and earth were created by God – EXCEPT FOR God Himself.

And all things in heaven and earth were created THROUGH Jesus – EXCEPT FOR Jesus himself.

Just as God cannot be created BY Himself, Jesus cannot be created THROUGH himself.

So the “other” is clearly implied.

Daniel, there is no need to make such long posts filled with “examples”.  There is really no need for any of this “dual nature” and “same substance” stuff at all.

The ONLY thing we need to ask ourselves is this:  Is Jesus the Most High God who created all things?   Or is Jesus the SON OF the Most High God who created all things?

The second one is taught in many scriptures.  The first one is only taught by Trinitarians, and is not found in any scripture.

Hi Mike,
    This is the big problem I see.

Jesus is the greatest and will be the greatest REVEALTION of the father Almightly Power -period-

So I ask myself, will the Father display more Almightly power than his one and only Son, who is his testmony, who is THE Lord of Glory?? NO, the Father is Eternally Almightly and this is revealed by the eternal generation of the Glory of his Son.
    Important NOte: the Son is not another Father, he doesn't in turn generate another Son, he is generated eternaly to reciperate Love back to the Father.
    The Father shares all he has with his recipercal image who he love before he created *time* itself. Just like Adam reveals flesh from my flesh [yet eve is not another Adam] but the fulfillment of the human race to be able to breed and share in all the good things that God has given them.

So my question is, IS the Father capable of generating something higher than the Lord of Glory before he took flesh? I honestly THINK he has ALREADY displayed HIS Almightly power and that Power is revealed in the Son eternally. I dont think holding back waiting to create time and then displaying his power at a later date. I think the Son displays and reveals his Love and power perfectly, image creating the heavens with the father and then having little men spit in your face and mock you and torture you without evening opening your mouth and then asking the Father to forgive them. thats perfect Love but Jesus is no weakling as we will one day see when he distroys the lawless one my the comming of his presence.

Have you ever explored ALL the scriptures that reveal that the Father Son and Holy Spirit work in total unitiy. This reveals what Jesus was getting at when he said my works will reveal who I am. I haven't yet shared this with you, but will at some stage if this will help.
    I think the most important thing to look at is Jesus WORSHIPED?

Take care in Jesus name, there is no condemantion in accepting him as your true Lord and God, who is FROM and OF the Father the Almightly.
    The Son is the Almighty testament of the Father and the one and only true expression of this Almightly power.
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

I have said this before and this is what i truly believe that scripture teaches, The Father is God, the Son is God and the Holy Spirit is God.

this is the believe in the TRINITY ,what is definitely NOT SUPPORTED IN THE SCRIPTURES

THE LOOPHOLES THAT MEN DO NOT SEE ;
    1CO 13:1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
    1CO 13:2 If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
    1CO 13:3 And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
    1CO 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant,
    1CO 13:8 Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away.
    1CO 13:13 But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

1CO 14:1 Pursue love, yet desire earnestly spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy.
    1CO 16:14 Let all that you do be done in love.
    1CO 16:22 If anyone does not love the Lord, he is to be accursed. Maranatha

THIS IS WHY CHRIST SAYS ;MT 7:21 “ Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

MT 13:41 “ The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness,
    MT 13:43 “ Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

LK 18:17 “Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all.”

MT 5:10 “Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

MT 6:33 “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

could it be that the TRINITY IS THE KINGDOM ? AND ALSO ITS RIGHTEOUSNESS ??? WHY THEN WAS IT NOT SAID IN THAT FASHION ,??? IT NEVER WAS SAID,THOUGHT ,TEACHES,OR BELIEVED IN BY THE APOSTLES OR CHRIST ,BUT WAS A MEN'S DEDUCTION TO SATISFY THE CORRUPTED CHURCH OF THE TIMES,THE ANTICHRIST

Just like the source of Snow on a moutain or a cloud in the sky is H20, so can the expression of that source the rain and the river that flows done the mountain.

THOSE ANALOGY ARE ONLY ANALOGIES FROM MEN VIEW AND MANY ARE EXISTING USING OIL,AND OTHER INGREDIENTS,BUT IT IS ALL OF MEN NOT OF GOD ,
    NO LOVE FOR GOD IN IT ,NO RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD IN IT ,SO I HAVE TO REJECT THIS TRINITY WITH ALL THE POWERS OF MY SOUL.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 15 2013,00:04)
    Daniel

this is the believe in the TRINITY  ,what is definitely NOT SUPPORTED IN THE SCRIPTURES  

1CO 13:1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
    1CO 13:2 If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
    1CO 13:3 And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
    1CO 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant,
    1CO 13:8 Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away.
    1CO 13:13 But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

1CO 14:1 Pursue love, yet desire earnestly spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy.

THIS IS WHY CHRIST SAYS ;MT 7:21 “ Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven,  but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

MT 13:41 “ The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness,
    MT 13:43 “ Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

LK 18:17 “Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all.”

MT 5:10 “Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

MT 6:33 “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

could it be that the TRINITY IS THE KINGDOM ? AND ALSO ITS RIGHTEOUSNESS ??? WHY THEN WAS IT NOT SAID IN THAT FASHION ,??? IT NEVER WAS SAID,THOUGHT ,TEACHES,OR BELIEVED IN BY THE APOSTLES OR CHRIST ,BUT WAS A MEN'S DEDUCTION TO SATISFY THE CORRUPTED CHURCH OF THE TIMES,THE ANTICHRIST  

Just like the source of Snow on a moutain or a cloud in the sky is H20, so can the expression of that source the rain and the river that flows done the mountain.

THOSE ANALOGY ARE ONLY ANALOGIES FROM MEN VIEW AND MANY ARE EXISTING USING OIL,AND OTHER INGREDIENTS,BUT IT IS ALL OF MEN NOT OF GOD ,
    NO LOVE FOR GOD IN IT ,NO RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD IN IT ,SO I HAVE TO REJECT THIS TRINITY WITH ALL THE POWERS OF MY SOUL.

Hi T,

The Father is God, Yes
    Is the Father God please answer yes/no

The Son is God, Yes
    Is the Son God please answer yes/no

The Holy Spirit is God, Yes
    Is the Holy Spirit God please answer yes/no

If you answer no to any questions you know I will ASK *WHAT* is the Son then, *WHAT* is the Holy Spirit then.

The real test if you follow scripture and Worship the Son, there is no greater test to see if someone is following *man-made* cult than if they reject the simple truth that the Son is worthly of Worship.

Life in the Son and in his name
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Daniel

this is the believe in the TRINITY  ,what is definitely NOT SUPPORTED IN THE SCRIPTURES  

THIS IS WHY CHRIST SAYS ;MT 7:21 “ Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven,  but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

Hi t,
    I truly believe we are NOT justified by faith alone.
    We are justified by the free gift of grace which is freely given to those who have Agape [the Love of God], those who do not have the greatest fruit of the Holy Spirit which is Love do not know God because God is Love.

MT 7:21 “ Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

You can have believe in Jesus but without Love is means nothing, this is what the scriptures are teaching. Its certainly not teaching that Jesus wasn't God before he took flesh and its certainly not teaching that Jesus was an Arch angel or another type of Angel….. This is Why you can never answer the foundation of what was Jesus before he took Flesh.
    Even if you try and say Jesus is A god, who is he a God of???

He is certainly my God and he certainly derives his nature FROM and OF the Father who sent him.

Life in the Son and his name
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 15 2013,11:06)

Daniel

Hi T,

The Father is God, Yes
    Is the Father God please answer yes/no

The Son is God, Yes
    Is the Son God please answer yes/no

The Holy Spirit is God, Yes
    Is the Holy Spirit God please answer yes/no

If you answer no to any questions you know I will ASK *WHAT* is the Son then, *WHAT* is the Holy Spirit then.

The real test if you follow scripture and Worship the Son, there is no greater test to see if someone is following *man-made* cult than if they reject the simple truth that the Son is worthly of Worship.

Life in the Son and in his name
    Daniel

Daniel

Please put a scriptures beside each of your statement question ,so that we can see that it is true to the written word of God,

Then I will answer you,in a same maner with the scriptures,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 13 2013,18:27)
    Important NOte: the Son is not another Father, he doesn't in turn generate another Son, he is generated eternaly to reciperate Love back to the Father.

But Daniel, it seems that all of your “Important Notes” are man-made doctrines – and not found in any scripture.

Where in scripture can I read about the “eternal generation” of Jesus?  Nowhere.  So why then should I believe such a thing?

I think the most important thing to look at is Jesus WORSHIPED?

No.  Jesus is never once worshipped as if he was God Almighty.  He is bowed to, just like King David, Samuel, Elijah, and many others were bowed to.  But none of them were ever worshipped by someone who thought they were actually the very God they were the servant of.

You imagine that Jesus is the only servant of God who IS the very God he serves.  I don't know why you imagine such a thing, but it definitely isn't scriptural.

So my question is, IS the Father capable of generating something higher than the Lord of Glory before he took flesh?

Let me ask you this:  If Jehovah DID for some reason decide to generate (which, BTW, is just another word for “create”) a being who IS higher than Jesus……….. would that new being be lower than the God who generated him?  YES or NO?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,541 through 3,560 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account